Enemies closer (robertita & beshayer) Private (+18)

robertita

KAITO.full.1121452_1381561764.jpg

Yuto Fujita

Hair: dark blue

Eyes: blue

Position: seme

Dislikes: annoying peoples, dark rooms, silence, spicy food.

Yuto is a student on the first year in college and he’s a member on the swimming club. Since he was a kid he loved swimming and his parents let him to have swimming classes. He participated at many competitions and he always won until a new student joined the club. That cutie boy looking like a girl beat him few times and Yuto hates him. In his free time Yuto is a model for a sport magazine and has many fans, boys and girls. He enjoys being so popular and he won’t let the shy and cute rival to take that from him.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Jota

attachment.php?attachmentid=32638

Usami hiko

Hair: red with black tuft

Eyes: light blue almost gray

Position: Uke

Likes: sweets, video game, swimming, listin music ,sailence ,trip , wine.

Dislikes: annoying peoples ,lose, croudy places, sea food except the fish.

Usami is a student on the first year in college the same college yuto go, he is cute and shy like agirl , when he was kid usami like swimming alot until the accident happen his leg broken after the accident two years he try to swim but he can't .. his parents take him to the hospital out of the country until he regains his health because he like swimming alot and he become better than before.. and when he back he start the college ..

he joined the swimming club ..he won several times and there was a student named Yuto he wins most time and he was very fast and hot. Usami liked the way yuto swimming and his body and signed his love , but he will deny and recognize his love because he was a rival and enemy..usami was loved by the boys more. In his spare time he was doing a workout "exercise" and play video games.

Yuto, Yuto” the noises arrived until the ears of a tall boy who was posing for photos in a nice studio. “And with this photo we finish for today Yuto” the photograph said to the boy. “It seems your fans are waiting you.” he teased the boy. Yuto laughed “I’m sorry Atsushi. They follow me everywhere and they are very noisy”. Just in that moment his phone rang. Yuto answered “Hello…yes my dear friend. A new contest? In two weeks? Ok, I’m going to the pool now”. He threw the phone into his bag and waving as bye he headed to university’s pool. “I hope he won’t be there” he thought smiling to his fans.

It's anormal day in Usami house, usami was practise and listen music , he use to practise in the roof with fresh air' he stop the music to rest alittle until he hear his mother calling him , as she said "Usami come and take break" , he go down stair and he hear his phone rang ,it's amessage from Tuto saying " there is contest in two week " he smilled and get excited and resend saying " i will come to the pool now " ..

“See you later” Yuto greeted his fans as he arrived at the pool. He sighed and went to change into his swimming suit. Nobody was there so he was happy he could have peace during the training. He changed quickly and jumped into the water. “Hino is not here, where he could be? He must help me during the training and he’s not here. Such a jerk” he thought and start swimming forgetting about everything. But after few minutes he realised he wasn’t alone anymore. His rival was there staring at him.

Usami get excited , he put his phone down and take quick shower ..he was a little dirty because of the exercise ,, when he finished he prepare his bag for swimming training... he go down stair and told his mother " mom i will go to train , and i will back a little late" she answer him " ok but be careful don't exhaust yourself "..usami take his car and go to the pool and when he arrived ... he heard someone swim ... he was Yuto .. usami didn't talk ,, he just watch how yuto swim because he like his body and how he swim ...

“What are you looking at, idiot?” he asked being annoying. He couldn’t see that boy in front of his eyes. “The pool is free. You can start to practice” he added as he got out of the water and headed to the lockers. He dried himself with a fluffy towel and dressed into his casual suit. “I had enough for today. I should go home to rest and to eat. I’m hungry” he thought as he looked into a mirror. “I’m handsome and sexy as usually” he said loudly and left the lockers with a smile on his face. He hurried to catch the bus to go to his flat.

Usami still see yuto swim .. and then he notice that yuto saw him .. when he hear yuto said to him idiot he said in his mind "" who is he to tell me I am an idiot "i know i'm his rival .. usami get little angry and sad !! " .. Usami didn't say anything to him because he was a little shy .._ and when yuto told him that he ended ,, usami change his clothes and start training ... a little more tuto "Usami friend" just arrived and he greeting usami ,, Usami greet him back ∵ .. and then two of them start training .. usami hear yuto being cocky he didn't like that about him but he laugh a little when he saw him smiling because he like him ..

“How was the training?” Hino asked Yuto while he was sipping from his coffee. Yuto met his friend once he arrived at the bus station so both of them went to his house. “It went well until HE arrived there. I was wondering where you are” he answered laughing “But I forgive you since you prepared the lunch for me”. Hino sighed and said loudly “You know me, I always try my best to help you with your model jobs. You need money my friend”. Yuto nodded and replied angrily “I lost some money thanks to that kiddo. He may be on the same swimming team as me but he’s annoying”.

Usami and tuto continue swimming and chatting a bout some new moves until nine o'clock ...they didn't feel a bout the time~ tuto suggest and told usami that "how about you come and eat in my place.." Usami liked the idea ,, sure i'll tell my mother because she get worried a lot" .. They finished and changed their clothes .. they arrived~Tuto said "come in nobody here they went to my unkle farm".. tuto asked " what did you like to eat usami" .. Usami ".any thing , and he added do you need some help!..Tuto , no thanx i'm fine ~ they finished their eat and usami thanks tuto for the food . they countinue chatting and tuto want to ask usami " usami i'm wondring why yuto hate you? i recognize it how he act when he saw you even you two in same team!!.. usami answer him " i think cause i beat him few time but he also win alot ..! usami feel sleepy and start thinking about yuto..and he said see you tomorrow in college.

“I still don’t understand why you hate him Yuto. He’s a nice boy and polite with everyone.” Hino said with a smile on his face. Yuto replied angrily “Let’s not chat about that girl please or I will kick your ass out of my house”. Hino shrugged and remained silent for few seconds. “ It’s late anyway and I must go home. My sister is waiting me”. Yuto nodded and waved his hand as bye. As his friend left the hurried to have a shower as he wanted to go to a bar to have few drinks. He dressed into some casual clothes and left his flat. He didn’t pay attention to anything until he felt he hit someone by mistake. “Excuse me” he apologized as he lifted his head “You!!!” he yelled recognizing the person in front of him. “What are you doing on my block of flats?” he asked being annoyed. The administrator smiled and answered seeing the two boys chatting “Usami and his mother lives here Yuto. Do you know them?”

Usami left his friend house "Tuto" and take his car to go to his house .. in his way he thought about the reason why "Yuto" hate him and start thinking about the reason is it '' because i won against him or there is another reason.. !!" When he arrived at the house .. Usami live in an apartment with his mother .. Usami get out of his car heading to his apartment .. thinking about the reason !.. suddenly some one hit him and heard his apologized .. Usami replied saying " no problem .." when he lifted his head his eyes widened and said " Yuto.." Usami face became a little red .. Then When he heard Yuto asking him why he was here ? Usami replied nervously " I ... i .. live .!" Usami stopped when he heard The administrator tell Yuto about the reason i'm here .. and then they get silent for few seconds .. Usami heared The administrator question and responded quickly and said " yes .. we in the same college and swimming club " Usami turned to Yuto and he seemed very upset .. The administrator smilled and said ".. so you are two friends " Yuto replied angrily " his not my friend ..! "

“He’s not my friend…we are bestfriends” Yuto lied trying not to make a show in public. “We should go now Usami your mother are waiting us” he added and dragged the cutie from there. Once they arrived on his floor he unlocked his flat’s door and pushed Usami inside. “Are you really living here? I moved here a week ago and I still don’t know the neighbours yet.” he said smiling ironically to the cutie. “What would you like to drink? Beer, wine?” he asked laughing. “Or maybe your mom is waiting you…” he chuckled. He really hated the boy in front of him…but he had to admit he was cute as a girl. “Ding-dong” his bell rang and he went to answer. In front of his door was a beautiful woman, Yuto realised it was Usami’s mother. “The administrator told me my son is here…the dinner is ready…please join us”. Yuto was hungry and he nodded. “Thank you. I will love too”.

Usami get shocked when he hear Yuto say that we are not friend and then .. Usami shocked more and get little red when Yuto said that we are best friend!! Usami heared what Yuto said and reply him "What.. ok.!!" Usami felt Yuto hand and get plushed.. he know that Yuto lying and some thing will happen! but he didn't do anything.. Usami " Where are you taking me ?" he try to take his hand but Yuto was holding him hardly.. Yuto push Usami inside his flat. Usami " wait a second..What! " then Usami say " yes .. i lived here for four year.." Usami get confused in this situation.. he want to explain but Yuto didn't give him space to talk Yuto was annoyed about this.. Usami look down and didn't talk until the bell rang.. it was his mother he felt abit confortable.. his mom suggest to Yuto to eat with them and he accepted ! they left Yuto flat and when they arrived to Usami flat.. Yuto said "so this is your apartment !" Usami reply him with soft voice " yes.. and he say this is really good smell mom " they enter and they sat on the table.. Usami Sat directly in front of Yuto they start eating.. Usami mom asked " How you two know each other " Usami didn't answer he was afraid of Yuto reaction..!

Yuto found the food delicious – he never refused a free meal. He smiled to the lady and answered being charming “We are on the same college and swimming club. We are in the same team but we are rivals” he added watching Usami’s red face. “Hahaha, looked at him. He blushed like a girl” he thought trying not to chuckle. ”I moved here a week ago and it was a surprise for me to meet your son tonight” he added sipping from his tea. “You may come and eat with us anytime you want” the lady said and Yuto nodded “Thank you madam, the food is tasty”. He finished his tea and greeted the lady. “I will go to my flat now, see you tomorrow Usami” he smiled to the cutie. Back to his flat he went to his bedroom and jumped on his bed. “After all is not bad we both live in the same place, I can eat on free. That’s how he will pay for my lost money”.

Usami didn't answered he start eating his food in silence . while his mom put the tea in glasses . Yuto answer Usami mother question . Usami look at Yuto how he speaks and he was so handsome that he can't get his eyes off him . Usami get blushed when Yuto look at him . Yuto didn't know that Usami have some feeling about him . Usami get blushed more and annoyed when he hear Yuto said that he look like agirl . Usami finished his food he go to bathroom to clean his hand and get back to help his mother with the dishes . Yuto finished his food, Usami open his eyes with surprise in his face and reply Yuto " yes .. see you tomorrow!" when Yuto leave Usami mother said " your friend is handsome and he have agreat look " His heart moving when he hear that and said with sad voice .. his not my friend !" and added " mom do you need something else i have to get some rest i have class tomorrow" his mom reply " No,honey you should go get some rest" Usami lie in his bed and start thinking about Yuto word.. he was alittle happy that he live in same building few second Usami feel sleep and close his eyes. In the morning Usami wake up by alarm voice he get quick shower and dressed up. His mother make the breakfast he greeted his mom and start to eat as quickly as he finished and take his book wave to his mom as a goodbye. When he get out of his flat he saw Yuto get down the stairs and he follwed him with silence he notice that Yuto saw him he get blushed and greet him and take his car. When he arrived he saw his friend Tuto and call him as he said "good morning my friend " Tuto reply " good morning sunshine" they go together and then Usami hear some one call him it was Yuto..! Tuto get surprised ! and said what he want..?

“Wake up Yuto. It’s time to go to college.” Hino yelled on the phone knowing how lazy his friend was on morning. Yuto yawned and answered before he hang up “I wake up my friend. We need to talk later. You won’t believe what happened last night”. He jumped from bed and went to have a shower. Later he dressed into some casual and fashionable clothes and went to kitchen to eat something. He left the flat just in time to catch his bus and meet the cutie on stairs again. He ignored him but later he regretted seeing he had a car. “Damn. He could take me to college” he thought having a seat in the bus. Again at school he saw Usami and called him “Please give to your mom my greetings. It was a pleasure to eat at your house last night.” He laughed seeing Tuto’s reaction and went to his first class. “Touche. That idiot didn’t know about it” Tuto was in their team as well but was too weak. That’s why Yuto always ignored him.

Usami smiled as he said yes to Yuto and he know that he still his rival . Usami and Tuto each of them go to their class and they will meet after the class finish,Usami " see you after the class" as Tuto move his head as ok .. the class finished. Tuto decide and say" how about some drink before we go to practice !" Usmi agreed his idea. they buy the drinks and drinking it while they walk to club.. When they arrived there is always aboy waitting for Usami is almost a friend of his but he have feeling for Usami his name is Reko . Tuto whisper to Usami and say "here is the annoying and he chuckle to provokes Usami". Reko touches Usami hair and said " hi my little boy how are you?" Usami reply his greet he like to be polite even it's annoying him. Tuto said with smile in his face " we have to go, we have to practice for the contest". Usami and Tuto go to change room and get ready..

Yuto was swimming into the pool when he heard noises. He looked around and saw the cutie and his friend chatting with Reko. “Nerds everywhere” he thought but soon some words reached his ears. “What? Little boy? Hahaha, don’t tell me cutie has fans too” he said loudly but not loud enough to be heard by them. Once they left he got out of the water and taking a towel from a lounge-chair he headed to change into his street clothes. He managed to avoid meeting Usami and Tuto and left the pool in silence. Walking on campus his phone rang. “Hello Hino. Yes, I finished for today. Ok, I will meet you there”. He was hungry indeed and his friend invitation came on the right time.

Usami changed his clothes and jumbed inside the water to start practicing. Usami yelled to Tuto and said"hurry up and let's race" Tuto smile and jumped added"ok , if i win you will buy the food for us " Tuto know he will not win. Usami chuckle saying " sure hero" he want to teased him, they start racing Usami was very fast and few second he won. Usami turn to Tuto and laughed saying " you will win next time hero,now you buy the food for us choose the place!" Tuto wasn't that good in swimming.they got out of the water and taking towel to dry them self then they changed while they changing Usami start thinking of Yuto and feel like he miss him.Tuto cut Usami thinking and said " i know place that make a delicious food" Usami was hungry he call his mother telling her that he will eat out. they arrived to restaurant and when they entered they sit in a table. Usami liked the place, then his eyes get in Yuto and Hino suddenly his heart start beating,he was surprised to see him here,the girls was gathered in his table cause his hot and famous Usami get alittle annoyed.

Yuto arrived at his favourite restaurant and waved his hand as hi when he saw Hino. " Here you are. Tell me what you wanted to say last night". Yuto laughed " You are curious as usually my friend" he teased Hino before he started to explain "Cutie is living in the same block of flats as me. And last night his mother invited me to have dinner with them. Of course I accepted". Hino laughed "You may hate him but in a way or another you two always bump into each other". Yuto nodded and saw the girls were looking at him. He made a sign and all came to his table "Sign for me too Yuto. Please" the girls were noisy but Yuto was polite and charming with them. Once they left he saw his rival was there and he wasn' t alone. "They are here. Is he following me everywhere?" Hino replied "I told you, you two always meet. But I saw him here many times so I guess he likes this restaurant as well. He' s not after you Yuto." Yuto sighed and smiled "What about going back to practice? Since he' s here the pool is free".

Usami still watching Yuto and how the girls was annoying . Suddenly Tuto realize Usami was watching something attractive him!! Tuto turned and see Yuto and Hino he nodded loudly and said " well well look who is here your rival" then he laugh.Usami turned to Tuto when he hear him he blushed and laugh a little then he said"let's order i'm hungry you know what i like".Usami want to change the subject! The food arrived they start eating and chatting. After a few minutes Yuto and Hino left the restaurant.Usami was his eyes on Yuto when he left the restaurant.Tuto want to teased Usami and he said"Usami if you with me we always end to see Yuto!" Usami smile and reply him" Do you know that he live in the same block of flats as me!" Tuto open his eyes like he was a really surprised saying"Why you didn't tell me?" Usami explain and telling him how it happen they didn't feel the time getting late.Usami added it's late let's go we have alot to do tomorrow. they left Usami said "i will give you a ride thanking for the food .When they arrived to Tuto house he waves as a goodbye and he left quickly he know he was late,and when he arrived he saw Yuto he parking and walk near to him he want to say something but he didn't he was satisfied to see his face and his hot body.

Yuto finished his training after an hour and Hino took him home. He felt lazy and all he wanted was lying in bed and playing games on his laptop. He wanted to go upstairs into his flat when he saw his rival. “Good evening Usami. Did you enjoy your dinner?” he asked the cutie. But he found strange that the other was looking at him with such big eyes “What it is? Do you like how I look? Am I a handsome and sexy boy?” he asked and an idea came into his mind. “Let’s go upstairs. I want to greet your mom.” They went to Usami’s flat and he kissed the hand of the lady when she opened the door “Good evening madam. I want to thank you once more for your food.” She giggled and petted his hair. “I just bake some apple pie. So come on, let’s eat boys”. Yuto smiled and followed her into the kitchen. “This pie is delicious” he said as he started to eat. Cutie was silent and Yuto wondered what was happening with him.

Usami get shocked when he hear Yuto greet him he didn't expect,Usami didn't reply him he still in shock , he just open his eyes and get in silence. Usami was wondering saying in his mind " What's up with me! , Why when i see him my heart start racing ?"Then suddenly Usami blushed red when he hear what Yuto said! he low his head and said with soft voice almost hear by Yuto"What are you talking a bout'' he want to run away to hide his shy face but few second Yuto suggest to go with him to his flat to greet his mother. Usami agreed and walk with him in silence.They knock the door his mother open Usami greet his mother as he enter to drink cup of water. he heared his mother invite Yuto , it was bad idea for Usami . Usami sit and eat in silence . Usami mother and Yuto was chatting and he was thinking of the reason that make his heart raced when he see Yuto? few minute Usami mother turned to Usami and order him to walk with Yuto to the door , Usami said ok to his mother as he walk with him,they arrived to the door as Usami said"good night Yuto "as he close the door and went to his room he change his clothes and lay in bed he was tired and it was a long day for Usami.he close his eyes as he sleep and then when he was sleeping he dreamed about Yuto it was a beautiful dream like they was together .Usami hear voice calling him he open his eyes and said " it's morning already ,and he touch his heart and saying " What this weird dream and why Yuto?" then he get off his bed and take quick shower and feel like he want to see Yuto now.

"Thank you madam" Yuto said as she gave him some pie for home too. But his thoughts were on cutie "Is he tired? Or why he' s so silent and trying to avoid my gaze?" he nodded to madam' s words and let Usami to take him to the door " Good night" he said leaving to his flat. He unlocked the door and ran to the bathroom to turn on the water. He wanted to have a bubble bath to relax his muscles. After he put the pie into the fridge and went to bedroom to look for a clean pyjama, he undressed and throw his dirty clothes into the washing machine. He turned off the water and entered into the bathtube with a smile on his face. He had a good day after all. Later as he was lying in bed he fell asleep thinking on cutie. "Wake up sleepy head" his alarm rang in the morning and he covered his ear with a pillow so not to hear it anymore.