A Slave's Punishment (Private Hal x Wolf) (remake)

WolfDog12

Gareki moaned a little and screamed when he was hit on his butt. The teen hadn't been able to get it up because he was in too much pain to think about gaining pleasure, however, when Blake stuck his own length in, Gareki couldn't help but get hard himself. With each thrust he made a small grunting noise that just wasn't a sound that would turn anyone on. He could no longer find the voice to moan with. The teen was feeling some pleasure but he was also in a lot of pain and thought he was about to die. His blood was everywhere and it was amazing he was still somewhat conscious.

After several thrusts, Gareki ended up coming just before passing out. Once again, he was absolutely no fun when unconscious. His body no longer reacted to anything so the teen just laid on the ground soon to bleed to death. If he didn't get help, Gareki was going to die from blood loss.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• hal7283

Blake continued to abuse Gareki's powerless body until he finally released his desire inside. He bent down and looked at the cum Gareki let out before he fell unconscious and smiled. He said to the unconscious teen and said : "Even under so much pain you still managed to find enough pleasure to come? Am I really that good, or are you really that much of a slut?"

Blake straightened up his clothing and walked out of the cell. He ordered his men to take Gareki to the medical room and tend to his wounds immediately. Then he went back to his daily routine as if nothing happened

The guards quickly and carefully brought the teen upstairs and placed him in the medical wing where the doctors ran all around trying to get the wounds disinfected and covered up before Gareki could get infected. The doctors had to work for hours to get the teen at least in some kind of state of stability. It took the rest of the day but, by late, Gareki was left to rest in the bed in the medical wing. They chained the teen's wrist to the bed just so he wouldn't go anywhere.

Gareki finally woke at just past dinner the following day. He was still tired and still pretty anemic but at least he'd live. He was really pale and too weak to even sit up. Gareki was laying on his chest since his back and butt were too injured. He wore hospital scrubs and felt like a mummy from all the bandages along his torso and ass. The teen slowly opened his eyes to get use to the light and began glancing around. He noticed that his wrist was bound to the bed.

Blake walked into the medical room and saw Gareki laying on his chest on the bed awake. "Oh you're awake! I was beginning to think that in went into hibernation or something. So how are you....ah, silly me, it's quite obvious you feel like shit right now." He pulled a chair beside Gareki's bed and sat down: "Don't worry I'm not going to play with you today. I'll let give you time to heal and rest."

Nlake took a glass and poured some water in it, he extended the glass near Gareki's lips :" Want some water?"

The teen felt a cold emotion unlike any other cross through his body as Blake walked in. He hadn't even spoken before Gareki felt the strongest pull to murder he could have gone. It was a good thing he was chained down. The moment his mouth opened and began to speak, Gareki made one quick tug at the chains that held him tight. Part of him was relieved to hear that Blake wasn't going to play with him and part of him kind of wished the male did, just so he could kill Gareki.

The teen's eyes followed the "Master's" movements more like a hungry wolf watching a small rabbit. As the water glass was extended, Gareki turned his head so he didn't have to face Blake at all. He probably could use a few more liquids in his body and definitely some substance in his stomach, but, he was refusing to get anything from Blake. The teen closed his eyes as if he were going back to sleep and let himself tune out Blake.

Seeing Gareki turning his head away Blake smiled and put the glass of water aside. "Still so stubborn even after taking so many whips? Perhaps I should give you a few more lashes?" Blake stood up and turned around.

"You probably think that I'm a monster, which I'll admit that I am. I enjoy torturing people and make people suffer just like a monster should. But a monster protects its possessions. That's why all of the guards and servants serve me unconditionally, because they know that they're safe being owned by me. The same goes for you, Gareki, the sooner you give up and become mine, the sooner all these torturing comes to an end. Think about it." Blake waved to Gareki as he leave the room.

Gareki felt his fear level rise when Blake mentioned giving another lashing. The teen's eyes were wide and it took everything he had to keep from visibly shaking. Despite trying to tune out the other, Gareki couldn't ignore Blake the way he hoped and even listened to everything he said before leaving. He listened carefully to Blake's words and then his footsteps to make sure he heard the other leave the room and make his way down the hall.

'Maybe if I just say that one simple word I will be just like a normal worker here. All I have to do is call Blake my master and he will let me out of the cell for good and won't do anything sexual to torture me again.' Gareki suddenly shook his head violently, his heart racing. 'NO NO NO NO!!!! If I do that I'll be stuck here for the rest of my life!!! I want to be free!!!' The teen was screaming in his head and the doctors rushed in to calm him down.

Hours past and Gareki hadn't been able to stop thinking about what happened the night he was kidnapped and what happened since he'd been bought. His mind began to think about what happened at the village he lived in after he'd been taken. With the heavy thoughts in his head, Gareki asked for one of the doctors to call Blake in. He needed to get something off his chest and he knew of only one thing that would help ease his pain.

It was already late at night when the guards told Blake that Gareki wished to meet him. He thought for a second, wondering what could Gareki possibly want from him now, as he has told him that he won't play with him while he rests.

"Alright then..let's see what are you planning..." Blake stood up from his seat and walked towards the medical bay. He walked in the room with a troubled smile : "You know...sometimes I really wonder who is the master of this house. But here I am, as you've requested. So, what do you want to talk about?"

"Sorry but they won't even let me sit up let alone leave this area." Gareki pulled at the binding that kept his hand tight to the bed. He was a little upset that he had been left all day and only now did Blake come but he also knew the master of any house wouldn't put their work off at the request of a slave. "Actually, I have a request. Since you said you wouldn't do anything until I'm healed I was wondering if I could take the time to go back to my village... I don't know what happened after I'd been taken and the people there deserve a proper burial."

The teen hadn't looked Blake in the eye once since he began making the request. He was still afraid of the master of the house and it was amazing he had enough courage to make such a bold request. His eyes were turned to the wall for a while but he then turned to look at the glass of water that had been offered to him earlier. It had been a nice gesture and it seemed the sad slave had calmed down considerably.

"Going back to your village?" Blake was quite surprised by his request, not because of the request itself, as it's quite natural for him to want to see home again. But what surprised him was that he was brave enough to ask him about it. He thought about iy for a second. He walked to the side of the bed and leaned down, looking Gareki straight in the eye and said:

"My answer is no. Why would I reward a misbehaving slave who had just been punished because of his conduct? And besides, you are in no condition to travel with your injuries."

Blake began to leave the room, he said while walking :" That being said, I will send my men to check out the place and perhaps 'clean up' the place a bit. Perhaps I would take you there in the future if I'm in the mood."

Gareki's eyes widened when Blake put his face in front of the other's he could feel the hate and fear beginning to bubble up inside until Blake began talking and then the feeling was pure hate. He was probably more angry at himself for even believing Blake might say yes. Gareki was fully aware of his condition but still wanted to help the people of his village that lost their lives.

The moment Blake said "Clean up", Gareki got majorly pissed. "I don't want your men anywhere near that village!!! They will only make things worse and defile the dead!!!" Gareki screamed and got really choked up. He hadn't shown just a depressing emotion before as he began to cry in hopes that Blake wouldn't send anyone until the day Gareki could get out of here and go himself.

He was causing such a commotion, his heart rate rose to dangerous levels and several doctors and nurses rushed in to try and calm him down. It wasn't long before Gareki was injected with a sedative that put him in a state of nearly unconscious but not quite. He couldn't tell what was going on any more and the teen became like a limp noodle and just collapsed to the bed seeing all kinds of stars and colors.

Looking back at the sedated Gareki Blake sighed slightly. He looked at the old doctor beside him and said: "I admit my use of words wasn't the most accurate, but why do every one always assume the worst from me?"

"With all due respect, master, you've given them little reason to think otherwise. Especially in his case." the old doctor replied while looking at Gareki.

"Ouch...that's a bit harsh doc." Blake said with a bitter smile. "Anyway, look after him for me would you?" Blake said as he leave for his own room.

The old doctor walked to the side of Gareki's bed to check out his situation and sighed heavily. He has never seen his master so happy and alive, at least not since his parents' death. He could only pray that this poor teen in front of him could survive the.....twisted "affection" of his master. Because if he doesn't, only God knows how much worse Blake coukd become.

There was a loud ringing in the teen's ears by the time he became aware of his surroundings. The doctors kept Gareki sedated for 3 days to keep him from harming himself. When he finally came into focus, the hunger was almost too much to bare. He'd been given all the nutrients he needed through the I.V. but that still left his stomach empty. He groaned weakly and looked around.

He saw the small pitcher of water with an empty cup next to it. Gareki slowly reached his hand out and grabbed the handle of the pitcher but his arm was too weak to lift it enough to pour the liquid. He let his hand go and allowed his hand to drop so it was hanging off the side of the bed. With a slight shift, the teen could feel there was barely any pain left in his back. He began to search for something to tell him just how long he'd been in this mansion. Gareki was only really looking to see if the first month was over so he could focus on the last two.

Blake has regularly came to visit Gareki in his sleep for the past few days, and was overjoyed to hear that he has awake. He rush to the medical room with his heart filled with excitement.

"Good morning sleepy boy! Man am I glad to see you awake!" Blake walked to the side of the bed: "Doc told me that you're doing well, and he said the wounds should heal after another week, but may leave some scars on you. But don't worry, my men are the best in the profession and will make sure there's as little marks left as possible."

Blake sat down on the chair beside the bed and took tje water glass and filled it, "You feel like drinking some waterthis time?" He said as he extened the glass to Gareki agagain.

Gareki drowsily looked at Blake and just listened to him go on and on. The only good thing he said was that the teen had another week of not being tortured by Blake and that was a great feeling. It was also one week closer to him leaving this place. The teen slowly reached his hand up and it was shaking as it took the cup of water. He could barely carry even something as simple as a cup of water and so he nearly dropped it. AFter managing to drink the water, Gareki handed the cup back to Blake and sighed with relief as he pulled his arm back on the bed.

"What's the date? How long have I been here? I feel like crap…" he was basically just saying random things. "Will I be getting my goggles back?" Only on this last question did Gareki turn a little to look at Blake sideways.

Blake took the glass back and smiled. Putting it aside he answered: "The date? It's July 3rd. It has been almost two weeks since you came here....How time flies!"

Blake reached out his hand and gently caressed the hair of Gareki, ignoring his objections. "Good job of not yielding to me so far, and believe it or not I do admire it. I'll let it go this time but the next time you dare to show me disrespect or disobey my orders, and as a result get punished and send here again, I won't count the duration into our game time, and will actually extend the time limit accordingly. I can't just let cheat and waste the rest of the game in the sick bay right? And about the goggles.."

Blake took out the goggles and showed it to Gareki, but retracted his hand swiftly before Gareki could grab it: "Hold it right there sweet heart, if you want it back, you have to tell me why do you care about this thing so much."

Gareki clicked his tongue in response to Blake's warning the way he typically did. The teen tried to brush away the other's hand but it continually caressed his hair. I can't believe it's only been two weeks. Shit... thought I'd been here longer... at this rate I won't even be through my first month by the time I leave here.... he thought to himself and let out a small and quiet growl.

When his goggles had finally been presented before him, Gareki made a quick motion with his free hand to try and grab them. He missed as Blake pulled them back again and asked their importance. "They were a gift and are the only things I've ever actually owned, now give them back!!" He snarled loudly scaring the doctors because his heart rate began rising again. Gareki stretched out his hand to take the goggles.

"A gift? From your parents? Or a friend?" Blake asked as he pass the goggles to Gareki and smiled : "What for? Were you a biker or surfer? Or was it for work? Or it's just a fashion statement? Anyway it looks good on you."

Blake stayed at Gareki's side for a while, and after some time he called one of the servants to bring him his laptop, and began to work right there.

"They were used for work," he stated clearly ignoring Blake's question on who they were from. He slipped them back onto his head with one hand and glanced over towards Blake to see what he was doing. Pretty annoyed, Gareki looked the other way and closed his eyes.

A couple minutes later, a guard came in and handed a book to Gareki. He had been so bored, he asked for someone to get him a book and so, the guard did. He gave Gareki a book on gay sex and he got so pissed he nearly threw it at the male. He paused for a moment knowing Blake was there and so he placed the small book to the side and closed his eyes to sleep again.

Blake could see the devious smile on the guard's face as he leave the room, and from the expression of Gareki's face it's quite clear that whatever the book the guard gave him was probably a prank of sorts. Blake smiled at Gareki and said to him : "For some reason my guards seems to dislike you a lot.....perhaps you should try to be nicer to those around you."

Blake continued to work beside Gareki's bed, and only returned to his room late that night. Days passed by quickly and Blake kept visiting Gareki everyday. As he recovered Blake also let the guards to unchain Gareki's hand from the bed, so he could move around more freely in the medical room.

At the end of the week Blake came into the room smiling, with a pile of clothing in his hands : "Congratulations!!! The doctor said you've recovered enough to continue our game!" You must be tired of the patient cloths here in the medical room. Here, I've brought you some new cloths!" Blake put the pile of clothing on the bed. The black maid costume with white lace decorations, completed with head wear down to the long stockings. The skirt was extremely short even for a sexy maid outfit, and the black underwear which came with the costume was barely a small piece of textile with strings attached to it.

"Do you like it? Eddy said it's one of his best works so far." Blake said smiling.

Each day dragged on and yet seemed to just disappear for Gareki. He wasn't looking forward to the games starting up again but he was so bored that each day dragged and yet vanished quickly. After a couple days, the teen didn't even mind Blake coming to join him. They hardly talked but Blake was kind enough to keep getting Gareki some water until the day his left hand was unbound from the bed. He spent each day trying to get his strength back so he'd be able to survive the games when they returned.

On the last day, Gareki was sitting up feeling a little weak but better then he had in a while. He almost looked forward to getting new clothes until he saw what they were. Gareki looked at Blake and, dead serious said, "I'm fine with what I'm wearing." At least with the scrubs he had pants and a proper shirt. He knew it wouldn't fly but he was so done with Blake's jokes. Either way, he huffed and got onto his feet.

"I know it's been a few days but I can assure you now, I'm not getting any nicer to the guards that drag me around and chain me up." Gareki turned to show his determination. He had no intention on being any kinder to anyone.

"Just in case you've forgotten, Gareki. The game has already restarted." Blake looked at Gareki smiling as usual, but the guards and medical staffs around could tell that the tone of his speech has clearly change. He continued: " Since you've just recovered from your injuries I intended take it slow and start of easy for you. But if you insist we can certainly play if hard. Just don't blame me if you got send here again. So what do you say? Wear this and let's take it easy? Or don't wear this and see how much you'll bleed this time?"

"I knew you wouldn't except that but I still need a minute… my body isn't as strong from spending two weeks straight in bed." He was right, his movements were more sluggish then usual and it was hard for Gareki to do much but he was already taking off his shirt as Blake threatened him. The teen took off his shirt and pulled the dress on before he took off his pants and pulled on the new underwear. Everything about this sucked.

Blake watched happily as Gareki struggled to put the maid costume on. And when Gareki finally put them on and stood in front of him, he let out a infatuated moan as his body waved from side to side : "Ah......Gareki..you look so cute in those....! Now come on and follow me. The game must go on~~~" Blake lead the way out of the medical room. He walked slowly to allow Gareki get used to walking again, and turned back to look at him from time to time.

Soon they've arrived at the dungeon,even after weeks of not being used the place still looked clean and spotless, to the point of almost looking obsessive. Blake lead Gareki down the hallway to one of the rooms and opened the door.

What lays inside could almost be described as a film studio, with spot lights and all sorts of filming equipment and staff around. And at the center of the room where it was being pointed by several cameras from different angels was a empty set with white back ground and a chair in the middle.

Blake turned around and said to Gareki : "I figured that I should start of easy with you, so I'm not going to touch you today. Instead, you're going to touch yourself: Masturbate in front of the camera, would you?"

Gareki held onto the bottom of the dress and held it as far down as he could. The teen absolutely hated being dressed like this. He walked slowly so no wind would catch the bottom of the dress he pulled down. Gareki continued to growl as he walked, head down. "I hate you" he muttered gumpily.

Gareki followed Blake down to the dugeon and wondered about the cleanliness but his focus changed back to Blake as they moved to a different room. He looked around at all the cameras and then towards the set where there was the chair sitting in the middle. He knew every camera was going to be on him and it was just a matter of what kind of torture he'd go through. He looked over and told he was suppose to masturbate. "Who's going to see this?" He asked walking towards the chair. Slowly, Gareki sat down and continued to cover himself.