A Slave's Punishment (Private Hal x Wolf) (remake)

WolfDog12

"Hmm...was I too harsh? I hope there's still some spirit left in you to resist me..." Blake leaned down and touched Gareki's face gently. The game is only fun if the other party is playing along, and Blake wanted the game to go on as long as possible. Blake left the cell and walked up the stairs. He instructed the men to go down and clean Gareki up. Then an idea came to his mind and he said to the guards : "Let him sleep for the rest of the day and tell me if he wakes up."

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• hal7283

The teen was unfazed by his face being touched. The guards nodded and headed down after Blake gave his orders. The guards gave Gareki a bath and cleaned him up before putting him back in the tight leather suit zipped up and laid him in the bed to rest. Typically, the guards would put Gareki's goggles back on him since there was no reason to keep them off. This time was different and the guards removed his goggles and took them away not putting them back on Gareki's head. One guard even took the goggles and threw them out since the rest of Gareki's original clothes had been thrown out.

Gareki didn't wake up until 1 in the morning. He sat up unaware of the time and glanced around a bit. Even sitting sucked and Gareki placed his hands around his stomach. His inner guts felt as if they'd been ripped open. Gareki groaned and the guards realized he was awake. One of the guards ran up stairs to go tell Blake but stopped outside his door and hesitated for a long time. He was afraid of waking the master of the house in case he was in a fowl mood. After 10 minutes of debating, he knocked on the door and waited patiently for a reply.

Blake heard the knock on his door. "Come in!" He said while keeping his eye on the screen of his computer. He has been working ever since he left Gareki's cell.

"Master, the boy is awake." The guard said submissively.

"Oh, really!" Blake raised his head to look at the clock on the wall: "Look at the time! I guess I got carried away working again. Are the cooks still awake?"

"Yes, the cook in charge of feeding the night shift guard is. Shall I tell him to prepare something for you?"

"Yes, please. Oh, and bring Gareki along, he must be hungry after not eating anything for the whole day."

"Right away master." The guard bowed before leaving the room.

The guard felt a wave of relief that his master had been awake and he hurried down to the dungeon again. The guards chained the teen up and dragged him out of the cell. He couldn't walk because of the sheering pain in his hips so the guards literally grabbed Gareki by his arms and dragged him out of the cell and up the stairs. They forced the teen into the same chair he sat in last time, though the difference this time was that he wasn't naked anymore but instead wearing the tight leather suit.

Everyone waited patiently for Blake except for Gareki who once again looked completely pissed at the world. He just then began to take notice that his goggles were missing and began throwing a fit. "Hey!! What did you do with my goggles?!" Gareki shouted and growled. At least he had his fire back and was no longer a vegetable. "Whoever took them, give them back now!!!"

"What's with all the commotion?" Blake walked into the dining room with a surprised face. After hearing the guards explaining he said: "Yeah...right...Those goggles.....I guess my men must have thrown them off when they cleaned you up. You know I've always wondered why you keep those on. Aren't they uncomfortable? It's not like you're riding a bike or flying a plane or something....Or do they have a special meaning to you or something?"

Blake thought for a while and asked the guards: " We haven't transported the garbage out right? Do you mind fetch those goggles for me?"

For a moment the guard seemed displeased and was about to say something, but soon regained his calm and answered: "I'll tell the men right away."

"I'm sure my men would be able to find that goggle of yours soon. In the mean time shall we eat? You must be starving after not eating for the whole day."

Gareki stopped yelling and just glared at Blake viciously. He didn't reply to the other when he asked about the goggles. The teen had his own reasons for needed them and refused to let Blake in on the secret. He was so pissed that they'd been tossed he looked like he would kill someone if he weren't already chained down. Gareki growled and gave a death glare that made the whole room drop in temperate.

"I'm not fucking hungry! You already screwed up my insides to the point I can't even sit comfortably or walk at all! Be thankful I haven't started throwing up blood all over the place!" It was obvious they were back to the beginning where Gareki was less patient, talked back more, and was a hell of a lot more stubborn.

"......................Ha ha....................HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! Oh my god Gareki you are the best!!!! Alright then ,just tell my men if your appetite comes back, I'm sure they'll get you something to eat. But I am starving right now, I've been working the whole day and haven't got a chance to grab a bite!"

The servants began to put the food in front of Blkae. It was what typically be considered a breakfast: a pretty traditional eggs, sausages and toast. Picking up the fork and knife he cut a piece of the sausage and stuffed it inside his mouth. "You should be thankful.......that I actually remembered to go down there and check on how you were doing, or you'd probably still have those eggs inside you right now. But....I guess I still have to apologize for ruining your appetite.... I have an idea! I'll let you leave your cell while I'm working, you can walk around the mansion as well as the garden, of course there're some places you won't be allowed in, and the guards there will tell you if you get close to those places. But it's a big improvement right? But just to make sure you won't try to run away..."

Blake took out a collar and throw it to Gareki. It had a metal ring like the ones on Gareki's skin suit attached to it, and on one side of it there's a name plate with Gareki's name. "You'll have to put this collar on. It has tracking devices built in so my men can keep a tap on where you are. What do you think? A collar in exchange for freedom in the mansion. You can put it on yourself if you accept."

At first, Gareki froze and had no idea how to react to Blake laughing. The teen hadn't really said anything funny. His confusion turned to anger again and Gareki thought he was going to get up and throw the chair at Blake. He was in agony and Blake was practically making fun of him.

As Blake began to eat, the mere sight of food was enough to make Gareki want to throw up. He turned away until Blake a dressed him again. "You didn't just fucking leave me down there with the eggs in me, you turned them on to maximum then left!!! It fucking hurt!!" He growled for a minute but then stopped to think about the deal Blake presented. It sounded like a safe and simple deal that wouldn't interfere with their original deal and now, if Gareki could walk, he'd be able to walk all around.

"Deal" he announced and reached up to take the collar. His hands were still chained so it was hard for him to put the collar on himself but he managed to get it on. The idea of having to wear a collar was irritating but it was a small price to pay to be able to walk around the mansion and the outer garden.

"As I suspected, it looks good on you." Blake smiled seeing Gareki putting the collar on himself. To be honest Blake didn't need the collar to keep tap on Gareki, there're countless cameras, sensors and guards all around the property, and there were no shortage of tracking devices in that skin suit. But it amuses him to no end seeing Gareki, who for all intents and purposes denies his current state of slavery and out to get out of this place, putting on the collar, which was a symbol of submission willingly.

After Blake finished eating he stood up and said to Gareki: "Have some rest. I will be working for the whole day tomorrow so feel free to look around. But please don't provoke my men, I know you probably hate them but they mostly hate you too. Good night." Blake waved goodbye and left the dining room.

Gareki clicked his tongue then looked around. He wasn't even sure what time it was. He'd glanced out a window and it was dark but Blake also was eating breakfast, there was also the fact that he said that "tomorrow" would be rough.... what time was it? The teen was also pretty irritated about having to be warned about the guards but he was quickly pulled out of the chair and dragged down stairs.

The next morning, Gareki slowly sat up feeling a little better. He was able to sit up and eventually, after some stretching, he was able to get to his feet. It was already 10 in the morning but Gareki still planned on enjoying the day to the best he could. He practically limped out of the cell and up the stairs. One guard still didn't believe the teen so he followed him every step. It pissed Gareki off but he ignored it enough to get out to the garden. The air almost seemed too thin after how long Gareki's been in the dungeon. He found a large patch of grass and laid down in it.

After Blake left the dinning room he returned to his room and continued working for an hour before he finally went to sleep. The next day he woke up early and began his daily routine as usual. While eating breakfast in his room he switched his TV to the surveillance footage of Gareki's to see how he was doing. Looking at the calm face of Gareki sleeping he said to himself sarcastically: "He's till asleep! Sometimes I wonder who exactly is the slave around here."

Blake took a shower and soon began to work. A few hours has passed and Blake looked at the surveillance footage again and saw the cell was empty. Blake flipped the footage around and saw Gareki in the garden. He thought to himself: "Hmm...I guess I could use a break too." Blake stood up from his chair and left the room, and soon found Gareki walking around in the Garden.

"Hey Gareki, enjoying your day so far?" Blake said to Gareki as he walked close. "What do you think? Quite a nice garden isn't it? I kept it more or less the same way like the original, but added a few more flowers here and there."

'Oh god, I didn't think I'd have to see him today…' Gareki thought to himself as Blake walked out into the garden. When Blake asked how the teen was doing, he clicked his tongue and attempted to ignore the other. He did think it was a nice and beautiful garden but really didn't want to say anything to Blake. He simply sat in the grass and when he heard his stomach growl, he painfully got to his feet and walked away from the other without looking back.

Gareki knew he didn't have to put up with Blake unless it was for the sake of the games he wanted to play so he was going to go talk to the guards about getting him food. The teen, now, seemed to rule the place. It had been only a few hours since he'd left the cell but he walked proudly and as if he were the master of the house. His strength seemed to come from deep down, a place where no one could get to, or corrupt.

When he made it to a guard he asked for something to eat and they headed off to go do as they'd been instructed to feed the kid if he got hungry again. Another guard took his place in following the teen around but also had the goggles in hand. Gareki snatched them before the guard could even hold them up and they quickly found their place back on Gareki's head.

(Could you clean up some space in you inbox? I was about to send you a message discussing the rp)

"My my, I've just let him go out for a walk and he already act like he owns the place!" Blake smiled as he watched Gareki's back leaving his sight. He was quite fascinated by Gareki's resolve to not submit, given the circumstances and all the torture and humiliation he had suffered in the past few days. A lesser man might have broken down and collapsed by now. That being said, while Blake like Gareki to stay feisty, he can't let him feel too comfortable to disrespect him constantly. A slave needs his manners after all.

Blake began to imagine how he would slowly break Gareki apart and make him submit to his will completely. He walked around the garden for about half an hour before going back to his room and continued working. He pretty much stayed there for the rest of the day, only interrupted by going to the dining room for lunch and dinner. Blake finished his work and got on the bed early, since he had a lot of work to do tomorrow, mainly to discipline his lovely slave.

After getting a bite to eat, the teen went for a walk around the mansion. He avoided many different places and eventually came up to the library. It was as large as he expected of a mansion and that was definitely a good thing. He didn't think there was any problem with him going into the library as long as he didn't attempt to destroy or burn any of the books. The teen walked in and searched for something to read and eventually he found a book that had to do with machines and building different things. He flopped into a chair and began to read it.

After only an hour, he'd finished the book in his hand and got up to go grab another. This happened several times until he was told he had to go to bed soon. Gareki got up and got a bite to eat before having to return to the dungeon to sleep. He stayed up most of the night until exhaustion took him over and the teen fell asleep. Gareki woke the next morning exhausted and he had barely slept last night. He continually had a nightmare of all the things Blake had done to him so far. it was one of the greatest tortures, having those eggs in him and the mere thought of it made Gareki want to smash his head against the wall until he killed himself. He knew he just had to hold out three months.

"Good morning Gareki! How are you doing!" Blake stepped into Gareki's cell with a big smile on his face. "Oh my poor Gareki you look terrible! Haven't slept well last night? What happened? Were you thinking about me so hard that it made you sleepless? Now come on, I've told the cook to prepare a really nice breakfast for us!"

Blake walked ahead Gareki who were watched closely by the guards, but not chained or cuffed. Soon they've arrived at the dinning room and it was filled with table after table of food and drinks. Countless guards and workers of the house were also in the room and they bowed unanimously to Blake as he walked in.

"Sorry to keep you waiting guys! I wanted all members of this little household to join for a friendly breakfast together! Come on, go ahead! You too Gareki" Blake announced withba smile on his face.

Gareki jumped when he realized Blake was right there. He quickly huffed and regained himself. The teen had no intention of doing anything to Blake since their deal was still in place and he wasn't stupid enough to do anything with the guards right behind him. Gareki followed Blake up stairs and looked around the room at all the food and the people that joined. The idea of it was.... threatening.

Gareki cautiously move about the room and eventually began to pick up some food to eat. He had a small plate and stood off to the side so he could watch the others eat first. Eventually he took a few bites of food, then ate enough to fill himself. The food tasted fine so he assumed it was alright and just finished up.

Blake took some food and sat down around some of his closer servants such as Rose and Eddy and chatted with them . After he finished his food he stood up and began to walk around the room, saying hi to every one of his guards and servants. Then he walked to the front of the room where Rose was waiting him with a microphone. The curtains of the room was shut and the lights went off, only a little light leaked from the gaps of the curtains. Blake took the microphone and climbed up a table, spot lights were turned on towards him and illuminated his figure in the dark room.

"May I have your attention every one? Sorry to interrupt your breakfast but just bear with me for a few moments. As all of you probably know, our little household had a new member recently. There he is, trying to hide in the corner, the most handsome, most fiesty boy ever, Gareki!!!"

As the name dropped Gareki was also being illuminated. Everyone's gaze turned to the slim teen in the black leather skin suit.

"I know some of you might have ran into him and was annoyed by him, but please understand, for he has perhaps the most noble job in this household! To entertain me! And just to show you how good he is at his job I want to share a few clips of him at work." Blake raised his hand and 4 huge projector screen that looked like a screen from a movie theatre slowly lowered from the ceiling to cover the four walls of the room, so did several projectors, and soon video began to play on the huge screen, with the large speakers playing sounds loudly that was almost deafening.

It was the footage of Gareki being toyed, raped, and tortured by Blake. Every moan, every cry, every faint and every climax. Even the scene when Gareki was laying in a puddle of his own cum half unconscious with the vibrating eggs inside , followed by a close up of his rear as the eggs were being flushed out.

"The fuck?" Gareki spoke quietly to himself as the lights went out. He glanced over towards Blake and watched him get onto a stage with a spotlight. 'I have a bad feeling about this.' The teen thought to himself the moment Blake began talking. It wasn't long before Gareki had a spotlight on him and everyone could see his rising anger levels. He didn't even attempt to run away. The male could feel his bad feeling growing, increasing, until nearly the point of absolute fear.

That was when the videos began and Gareki lost all reason and lost complete control over his own body. He started sprinting at Blake with a very powerful kill intent. Two guards attempted to stop him but Gareki managed to knock both of them down and he continued to run. Just as he was about to jump on the stage, one guard managed to get his hand around Gareki's collar and pulled him back and onto the ground. He gasped and searched for air but he couldn't get any in for a moment. Finally he sucked in the air and coughed heavily trying to breathe.

"My apologies everyone, he hasn't really finished his training yet." The videos ended and all the lights went back on. Blake looked down upon the teen who's now being held down.

He jump off the table and walked towards Gareki, he stepped on Gareki's face and said: "It was terribly impolite wasn't it? I was just sharing your work with everyone so they could appreciate how hard your job is, and this is how you repay me? Besides we had a deal didn't we, that you'll be more cooperative. Is this what you call cooperative?"Blake said with the usual smile on his face and put more body weight on the foot on Gareki's face.

Then he looked at the guards who were knocked down by Gareki and asked: "Dave and Sam, Are you guys alright? Any injuries"

"I'm fine. Mater." "So am I. Don't worry we aren't that weak." The two answered.

"Good. But I'm really sorry that you guys had to go through all these drama. I promise I'll teach him some manners. Take off his cloths and chain him up in the chains room would you?"

"Right away, master." The guards answered eagerly and looked at Gareki with a taunting look.

"Fuck you, this isn't one of the games I agreed to," he growled from under Blake's foot. Gareki groaned as he was pressed down on wishing he could move enough to hit Blake in any way even if that meant biting his foot. The teen was still enraged but at least he had his rationality back and wasn't just running around in an attempt to kill Blake.

Gareki quickly tried to look at the guards as they were told to strip and chain the teen. As soon as Blake moved his foot off of Gareki's face, Dave and Sam grabbed the slave and dragged him down stairs to strip and chain him. They left the collar on but removed the goggles and taunted him with them. Gareki wanted to hit them but it was no use, he was chained up. Dave danged the goggles in front of his face before tossing them onto the pile of clothes where his leather suit laid.

Blake walked into the cell where Gareki was being chained up. “Now what should I do to you...." Blake tilted his head and pretend to think, then he looked at Dave and Sam and asked them: "It was yoy guys who were knocked down, what do you guys want to do?"

They looked at each other with a confused look and Dave waved his hand, signaling that he had no idea. Then Sam said with some hesitation: "Umm...how about whipping him?"

"Then whipping it is!" Blake said joyfully as he took out a horse whip from a bag he was carrying. He handed the whip to them and said: "How about you each give him five lashes?"

"My pleasure!" Sam smiled as he took the whip, waved it a few times to test it out, then with a fierce swing he left a red mark on Gareki's butt.

Gareki continued to glare and look like he wanted to hit them but the moment Sam mentioned whipping him, the teen became hesitant. He looked at the whip Blake pulled out and he began to wonder about it for a while until it came in contact with his rear. There was shearing pain and, despite his lack of much knowledge about whips, he knew this was not a whip that should be used on humans.

"Stop it! That's not something you use on a human!!" he screamed as he struggled against the chains. His warning was only met with another, harder hit to his butt. The second one started bleeding immediately and Gareki screamed out in agony. It wasn't long before they had to move to his back because, after only a few hits, his butt was too bloody to see where to hit next. Each hit also was followed by a scream of pain that got louder the more he'd been hit. By the end, Gareki lay twitching in pain and shivering from blood loss.

"Thank you guys, I'll take it from here. Go and have a rest, and tell Rose that I've given you two days off." Blake said to the two guarda as he took back the whip. They bowed to Blake before leaving the cell happily.

"I have to say Gareki, your voice is indeed music to the ears!" Blake said as he slide his finger lightly along the bloody marks of Gareki's back, and down to his rear. "Bit don't you think that your punishment is over. "

Blake took out a grotesque looking dildo which had countless bumps on it. He applied some lubricant on it and shoved it up Gareki's rear. "Shut your ass tight and keep it inside you. Let's just say bad things wouLD happen if it drops to the ground!" Blake said as he pushed a button at the end of the handle and it began to vibrate, then Blake let go of it.

Gareki moaned in pain as Blake ran his finger over the injuries along his back and butt. The teen whimpered and whined as he laid there shaking nearly about to pass out. He screamed out again when the strange dildo was shoved onto his ass and Gareki couldn't help but let out a couple tears. He'd been beat up, tortured, humiliated, but nothing could compare to the pain he felt now.

The teen was left for hours and it felt like this was never going to end. The dildo nearly slid out a few times but Gareki was able to pull it back and hold it in. His muscles were weak from the injuries and the male was completely white. He made a ghost look like it just spend ten years in Africa. Gareki's eyes glazed over and he knew he was going to die from blood loss. As his entire body fell limp, the dildo slid almost completely out.

Blake watched joyfully as the teen in front of him in agony, walked around him in circles to gaze at every inch of his skin trembling. When the dildo finally fell off from the rear Blake raised his hand and slapped on Gareki's bloody butt, causing him to scream in pain.

"Now..what should I do next...." Blake looked at Gareki's rear and said: "Since it's well prepared, might as well use it." Blake took out his penis and grabbed Gareki from behind. With a swift thrust he pushed his penis deep inside.