A Slave's Punishment (Private Hal x Wolf) (remake)

WolfDog12

Blake walked out the door and stood there silently for a moment, and he immediately regret what he had just said to Gareki, even though if given another chance he would do the same thing again. But the thought of letting Gareki go still brought him great pain. Blake began to walk down the hallway and his guards seemed to pop out of nowhere and began to follow him.

"Prepare the helicopter. I'm leaving." Blake said coldly.

"And the kid?"

"Leave him be and let him stay here for a few days, then take him to where ever he wants." Blake thought for a few seconds and said: "Give him some money, let's say a million or two. Then put a few men on guard around him until he settle down. But don't let him notice your presence."

"Yes master.....But are you sure?" the guard asked.

"Since when did you start questioning my decisions?" Blake turned and stared at the man and he immediately bowed down: "Sorry master, it won't happen again."

"............Good." Blake turned away and continued to walk towards the helipad. Just when Blake was only steps away from the helicopter it exploded in a bang. Fortunately one of the guards was quick enough to rush in front of Blake and took the blunt of the explosion, but Blake still sustained injuries and was blown several meters back by the shock wave and was blown unconscious.The guards who survived the blast immediately rushed to their master's side but was greeted by a storm of gun shots coming from the shadows. A messy fire fight immediately broke out between the guards and the mysterious attackers. Eventually the guards were able to drag the unconscious Blake into the building, with the attackers following closely. Some of staff began to retaliate with light fire arms, as they were also trained for such situations, but was overwhelmed by the attackers' superior fire power. Nevertheless they bought enough time for Blake's guard to transport him to the underground safe room, where it was pretty much built to be impervious to any attacks and completely blocked off from the world. Also the safe room was designed so once sealed a distress call would be sent out automatically to a preset address.

"Damn it!" the leader of the attackers cursed at the impervious door of the safe room. He knew that distress signal had been sent and reinforcement for Blake would soon be here, and thought for a second what to do. Then one of the attackers came to his side and said: "Sir we've secured the secondary objective." And behind him a man was carrying Gareki, who they've knocked out moments earlier.

"The boy's pet? Good work! At least we aren't empty handed. Now let's get to the rendez vous point with the client!" leader yelled to his men, and they disappeared into the woods as quickly as they came.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• hal7283

Gareki was still practically pouting when he heard the explosion that shook the whole building. The teen got up so fast that the blanket was still on him and dragged behind for a while before falling off and landing on the ground. Gareki opened the door and heard a number of footsteps on top of the building and the men running through it. The teen backed up and then turned so fast to get his clothes on. He managed to get his pants and underwear on before the men came bursting in.

'They're not Blake's men!' Gareki turned as fast as he could and sprinted for the window before he was gabbed by the top of his pants and yanked back. The teen held his breath before they pressed the cloth to his mouth but still, he couldn't get away fast enough before he gasped for breath It was a matter of seconds after that before Gareki fell unconscious. The drug was very strong and now he was being kidnapped.

Some several hours later, Gareki finally came to but quickly found it was cold and damp where he was. The teen opened his eyes to nothing but darkness. He moved a little and heard the chains rattling and the cuffs were so tight they dug in at the slightest of movement. His hands were chained to a wall behind his back and his feet were chained together so he wouldn't even be able to walk properly. The ankle cuffs were at least cuffed on the outside of his pants so it helped a little with the digging in but his feet were still exposed. Gareki tried to move but the numerous drugs kept him weak and sluggish.

There were several points of sharp pain in Gareki's arm and it was no doubt from a few different needles being shoved in and Gareki being drugged. He wasn't sure what all of them were for but the sleeping drug was wearing off as he woke more and he clearly wasn't given any kind of aphrodisiac because instead of burning up he was actually freezing cold. 'Where am I?' Shooting pain shot through his every nerve as he tried to think about what happened or where he might be.

Light began to fill the room as the door opened, and several armed men walked inside, and finally a suited man walked inside. He frowned as he looked at the state of Gareki and said to the armed men: "Now this isn't the way to treat a guest is it? Let him down immediately."

"Yes Mr Gerhard." One of the men answered and gestured the others. They rushed to Gareki's side and quickly freed him from his shackles. The man in suits walked close to Gareki and bowed down: "Sorry Mr Gareki. I've instructed my men to bring you to me, but I've never intended to cause you any discomfort." He straighten up again and smiled: "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Richard Gerhard. I'm Blake's uncle. Come one, let's have a walk." He extended his hand and gestured Gareki to follow him outside.

Outside of the dark room was a long hallway, with lots of doors on each side. And at the end were stairs going up. They walked up the stairs and found themselves in what looked like an old warehouse. Richard turned back and looked at Gareki: "This isn't the best place to take a walk but it will have to do for now. Oh and please don't try to escape. There're snipers everywhere who will shoot you in the leg if you try anything funny. Just bear with me for a short while and you'll be free to go."

As the light began to pour in, Gareki quickly looked away feeling his eyes burn before they were able to get use to the brightness. He was soon set free and placed back on his feet. The teen was still getting use to the light as he was being moved but was finally able to see the man bow before him which kind of made the male want to throw up. He wasn't sure why he hated being respected like this but still. He stared at the hand gesturing for him to follow and with no choice, Gareki followed behind him at a slow pace.

"Even if I wanted to try and get away you stuffed so many drugs in me I can hardly walk in a straight line thank you." He glared viciously but was basically ignored as Blake's uncle began talking again. Before he could get out what he wanted, Gareki interrupted and said, "I can't help you with Blake. He set me free earlier today… or yesterday… What ever that day you kidnapped me was. He doesn't want or need me anymore so if you're planning on using me you can forget it!" As he began to raise his voice, the teen got a screaming headache and he drew back a bit. One hand came to his head, fingers digging into his hair.

'That's right… Blake doesn't want me any more. I've outlived my usefulness… why else would he set free a homeless brat like myself knowing I have nothing left… Shit! Why do I keep thinking about him?!'

Richard turned and looked at Gareki with a surprised look. He stared at Gareki in disbelief for almost half a minute before burst out laughing to the point he almost collapse on the ground. "Ha ha ha... ! Oh God this is too good! Oh sorry Gareki I wasn't laughing at you or something... it's just... too ..too damn funny! Ha ha ha!"

The laughing continued to echo in the old warehouse, and it took a while for Richard to get himself together. He took a few deep breath before straighten back up and looked at Gareki: "He doesn't care about you? Oh no my friend. He cares. He cares A LOT! In fact you're probably the only fucking thing on this planet that he gives a shit anymore. And the very fact that you are standing in front of me proves that."

Richard paused for a second to see Gareki's reaction, and he laughed a bit more seeing Gareki confused. He continued: "You see, Gareki, my precious nephew, Blake Gerhard, is a monster. No I'm not talking about his lack of empathy and complete disregard for human life, No. I'm talking about his mind, his intellect. You see My brother, Blake's father, wanted a perfect son, a perfect heir to his empire, so he found the perfect woman who shared his ambition, and gave birth to the perfect son. And god damn it they did a good job! They raised, taught, trained, beat, whipped, burnt and carved everything needed to run Gerhard when he was ready to him. You must have seen it right? His ability to see see pattern in randomness, to create order in chaos. What looks like nonsense to us is all he needs to rule the world with his finger tips! And of course when you raise a monster, you have to prepare for the day when it bites back. And that's exactly what Blake did a few years ago, killing his parents, taking over Gerhard, just like his parents wanted him to do so. He also had the great idea to put me as the figure-head to take all the blame for his dirty dealings! What a wonder!"

As Richard continued he became more excited, his voice became louder and the speed of his speech became faster. There was frustration, there was fear, there was hatred, there was jealousy and anger in his voice. But there was also something else, a mixture of admiration, love, even to the point of worship. It was less a explanation for Gareki, but more like a monologue to spill out all the mixed up emotions inside him.

"He was the perfect ruler! And I was willing to play the part of the useless uncle, I mean survival of the fittest and whoever is worthy should rule right? But then, but then....YOU came along!"

Richard rushed in front of Gareki and held up his face with his hands, he continued in a frenzy: "I didn't think much of it when I heard that he got a pet, I mean why would I? Then I intentionally messed up a deal, and guess what? He didn't notice i did it on purposes!! He always noticed, no matter how many times I tried to test him by intentionally messing up, or do anything slightest out of the ordinary, he noticed! I thought it might be a coincidence so I did it a few more times, and he let me slipped through again and again! That's when I realized, that he doesn't care about the company anymore. Nope. Something else grabbed his attention. You, Mr Gareki, became all that he cared. In fact he cares about you so much that he didn't even bothered to check that I've used company money to hire this army of mercenaries to kill him!! And he would even fucking give you up! Oh that's just perfect! He would rather set you free than to keep you beside a monster like him, to keep you safe!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS JUST PERFECT!"

After the speech was finished Richard was gasping for air. He let go of Gareki and apologized for his rudeness. He then continued: "Anyway, I've sent a message to him to let him come here. Alone and unarmed of course. And I'll end him. I mean he isn't the perfect ruler anymore, and if he could be brought down, then he shouldn't rule anymore. I might as well really take over Gerhard for a change. And speak of the devil!" He turned to the other end of the warehouse as a large door was opened, and there he was.

"You know, uncle Richard, out of all of the stuff I've suffered through in my life, I think this is the worst. I mean, really? Really? Just spill out all of my secrets to Gareki like that? I think I'm going to die out of embarrassment!"

As soon as Richard began laughing, Gareki could feel his anger building to the point where his hands clenched into fists and he began growling lowly to himself. His feelings of anger seemed to change to confusion as this insane male began to say that Blake actually cared for the teen. 'This guy's nuts… Blake doesn't care about me… I was just his latest obsession…' Gareki continued to watch on wondering what was going to come out of this man next and it wasn't long before he began telling a story, his voice full of so many different emotions that it was making Gareki a little dizzy… that could have also been the drugs…

"I didn't-" Gareki was cut off by Richard's hands being placed on his face and holding Gareki's head to face the older man. The farther he got into the explanation, the more convinced Gareki was that the only reason Blake was making such mistakes was because he was just too focused on how much pain he could cause to one person, however, being told he was released for his own safety was just the craziest notion he'd ever heard. He pulled away the moment he was released and glared viciously.

As soon as that door slid open, Gareki stared over at Blake, wide-eyed and speechless. 'What are you doing you idiot… RUN!!! Why, why are you here?! He wants to kill you!! RUN DAMN IT' Gareki's mind reeled and in the next moment, like a wild animal trying to protect it's family, Gareki let out this belting roar-like scream and attacked Blake's uncle full force. The two were wrestling on the ground for a while and Gareki was fighting just like an animal and bit Richard's arm when it came up to try and knock him off. As if he'd kicked all the drugs out and lost his mind, the teen fought for Blake until he was ripped away from the man. He shoved the guards off and ran to Blake before standing in front of him with his arms up. He was protecting Blake and acting like a shield.

Blake looked astonished when Gareki broke free and ran in front of him. He muttered: "Gareki? Why would you..." But he soon regained his calm and walked towards Gareki and held his shoulders to turn him around and looked at him. "Are you alright?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around Gareki and sunk his face into Gareki's chest.

Meanwhile his uncle got up from the ground with the help of the mercenaries. "Ouch... he could really throw a punch! I must say dear nephew I'm utterly impressed by your ability to break people. I mean look at him! After everything you've done to him and he still wants to protect you! What was the word...Stockholm syndrome? Was it?"

"Perhaps." Blake said. He let go of Gareki and pulled him back, and whispered to him" don't worry." He walked a few steps forward and said: "So here I am. Uncle Richard. Attacking me when I'm away from my mansion, and when it failed to kill me you use Gareki to draw me out. Good job with the whole operation. I didn't know you have it in you to pull a stunt like this."

"Well, I'm a Gerhard after all." Richard smiled as he pulled a pistol from his waist and point it at Blake : "But both of us know perfectly well that I wouldn't have a chance if you've paid enough attention."

"Don't overestimate me uncle. I'm just human after all." Blake shrugged his shoulders and made a weak smile. "So, aren't you going to kill me?"

".............."Richard fell silent as he stared at Blake, the hand holding the pistol slightly shaking, perhaps out of the fatigue to stretch out his arm while holding a heavy object, or perhaps out of excitement, or stress. The whole room fell into a tense silence.

Then suddenly the silence was broken, by a entourage of cell phone rings.

"What the Fuck?" Richard roared as he looked around the room, and found the ringing was coming from the pockets of every single mercenaries in the warehouse, who looked at each other awkwardly as the mixture of bell rings and pop music and cat mewing and dog barking filled the room.

Richard sighed as he covered his forehead with his palm and said weakly: "Yeah yeah take the call. Just keep your gun pointing at my nephew."

And so everyone did, checking their phones to see who was calling, and raised them to their ears as they saw the caller id. After taking the call they put the phone back down, and simultaneously turned their gun to point at Richard.

"What the..." before he could react one of the snipers shot the gun from his hand. He growled in pain as he looked at Blake astonished.

"You said to come alone and unarmed, and so I did. But you didn't say I can't make my men to make a few calls before coming here, finding out who these mercenaries are, and how can I sway them to my side. It turns out these mercenaries, their leader had a little grudge with a certain general, but couldn't lay a finger on him because he was too well protected. So I have that general arrested and offered him as a gift."

"And just like that they turned on me? Don't they worry about damaging their reputation as mercenaries? I suppose I can't expect any professionalism from these outlaws." Richard smiled weakly.

"You can't blame them. Everyone have something they would give everything up for." Blake smiled as he took a glimpse back at Gareki. He waled towards the gun dropped by Richard and picked it up, pointing it at his uncle: "What do you plan to do now, uncle?"

"Hmm...." Richard looked around the warehouse, at all the gun pointing at himself and sighed. "Loos like even when you're not as perfect as before, even when you're now flawed, you're still out of my reach."

"Well if you shoot me in the head the moment when I came through that door , if you kill me before their boss made the call, you would've won. It was close uncle, very, very close."

"Ha!" Richard laughed and shut his teeth fiercely, as if crushing as something in his mouth. "Well, I'm glad to see that you still got it. I suppose I should go to tell your parents about this." Suddenly his body began to shake and white foam began to spill out of his mouth. He collapse on the ground within a few seconds, and the seizure stopped shortly after.

It was obvious that Gareki was struggling against himself. He wanted to run out in front of Blake again to protect him but he'd told the teen that he'd be alright and that he shouldn't worry. Still, the male was there trying to push forward but his feet refused to move, listening to the order to stay put. Gareki wasn't listening to a word anyone was saying other then what Blake had told him. He was in complete wild beast mode that could only be controlled by his master's orders. Either way, he looked like he could kill someone.

It wasn't much longer that the phones rang and it was like a dog reacting to a high pitch sound, Gareki coward down a little and covered his ears until it stopped before he regained his struggle against his feet and their invisible bindings. He managed to calm a bit when all the guns pointed towards Richard. It was a relief that Blake would be safe and Gareki finally hurried up to stand just behind Blake as he pointed a gun at his uncle. When the man dropped to the floor, foaming at the mouth, he wondered what happened while he was going wild.

When everything finally managed to calm down, the weight of the drugs in his system, the exhaustion of pushing through it, the hunger from not eating in days, everything just hit him like a ton of bricks and before Blake had even looked back to see Gareki now that it was all over, the teen dropped to the ground and passed out. He overstrained his body way too much and it was lucky he didn't go and kill himself.

"Gareki!" Blake heard the sound from behind him and turned around and saw Gareki on the floor. He cried out and held Gareki in his arms. Blake looked carefully and checked Gareki's pulse, and sighed in relief to find Gareki wasn't in any immediate danger. He ordered the mercenaries to take them to the local hospital. They hit the road and arrived at the hospital shortly after.

Hours later Gareki was put on a hospital bed, with bags of nutrients and medicine being injected into him. Blake sat by the bed and watched the face of the unconscious young man. He remembered what his uncle said about him earlier and smiled weakly: "Yeah... I guess I'm really good at this... perhaps too good. Why did you tried to protect me?" Blake reached out and held Gareki's hand in his fingers: "How can I give you up after seeing that?"

The doctors could only do so much for Gareki because of the number of drugs in his system, however, most of the recovering was really up to rest and Gareki himself. He easily pulled through but still remained unconscious for hours. While he was still out of it, a doctor came in to talk to Blake directly. He was a bit unsure of the situation but knew it was trouble with the guards outside the door and there being no known family. These two clearly weren't related.

"Excuse me sir, are the boy's parents around?" When Blake denied and told the doctor that he was the guardian of the teen, the doctor gave a strange look but brushed it off and continued. "I'm sorry to say this but we found a number of strong drugs in his system that is so far over the legal rate, he will have to go to rehab for a while to understand what he'd done. I don't plan on alerting the police so he won't go to jail but please, you must send him to rehab for about a month."

"I see." Blake smiled at the doctor and said : "Don't worry about it. Just do what you can for him now. I'll make sure nothing of that sort will ever get into his system again." Blake turned his gaze away from the doctor and back to Gareki. He took little notice of the doctor from that point, as he has no use for him right now.

Some times later when the doctors confirmed that Gareki's condition was stable, Blake ordered his men to transport Gareki back to his mansion, where he could be treated by his own physicians. He stayed close and look after Gareki throughout the whole time, not having a second to rest.

It wasn't until about 20 minutes after being transported that Gareki actually regained consciousness. When he was being moved before waking, many of the doctors and nurses all wanted to decline the motion but of course, no one said a thing. He was stable enough but it was strange that he wasn't awake. Either way, Gareki finally managed to wake up and the first thing he saw, when his eyes refocused, was Blake. He stared for a while, blinked several times then closed his eyes again believing he was dreaming.

The teen's hand tightened a bit around Blake's. The pressure, the warmth from his palm, those were real. Nothing could simulate it. Gareki opened his eyes again to look at Blake and couldn't help but smile a little. "Hi, master." He snickered a little like he was still on drugs but he was just happy to know that Blake was back by his side, worrying, holding onto him.

Blake was a bit surprised hearing the words coming out of Gareki when he woke up. He paused for a while and finally smiled gently and said:"Hi. Gareki." and he returned to silence, trying to formulate in this mind what to say to the young men on the bed. But after some time he still find his mind being a total mess, filled with conflicting thoughts and emotions. Eventually he decided to begin with asking the obvious question: "Why did you tried to protect me? If you haven't ran off from my uncle he could've killed me, and you'll be free. Don't you hate me? Don't you want to be free?"

Gareki just laid there for a while trying to think of a response. His smile anished and his head began pounding but he tried to focus until finally, he shrugged. 'I guess I just love you too much to let you go... I have no where else to go and... idk.... Honestly, I don't really remember what happened.... I remember talking but then I sort of blacked out... I probably acted like a wild animal, didn't I?"

The teen sort of looked off to the side and just let his mind drift off. Thinking hurt his headache at this point but it didn't matter much, he didn't know what happened anyway. Gareki just glanced back at Blake every now and then as if trying to make sure he wouldn't leave and disappear again.

"Do you realize what you're saying Gareki." Blake said as he tightened his fingers around Gareki's hand and said: "If you stay with me I WILL kill you. Not out of hatred of course, but out of desire, out of passion. I want to rape and violate every single inch of your flesh and bone, and will happily tear you apart to do so! This isn't a possibility, it's a certainty, and if I don't do it today then I'll do it tomorrow, or the next day, or perhaps some other day in the future. I know it. I can't help it, and I want to do it."

Blake stood up from his seat and leaned close to Gareki, their face now only inches away. His body was shivering, and tears were forming in his eyes, but he managed to look straight at Gareki and said: "But it's not too late yet. I can still let you go. So choose Gareki: Stay with me, love me, be loved by me, and eventually die horribly by my hand; or leave me and be free, and I'll let my men help you set up a new life somewhere safe. Think carefully before you make your decision."

(ps. can you clear up your mail box. I tried to send you a message.)

Gareki seemed strangely relaxed. He just stared back at Blake like it was nothing until he finally closed his eyes to think about his decision. It was a few seconds later that he sighed and answered. "I don't mind... For some reason, I don't believe you'll kill me. You tried it before and changed your mind. You can be rough, ruthless, violent, but I know you don't want to kill me, not really anyway. I don't have anywhere to go, anyone to see... I want to stay here with you no matter what you plan on doing to me."

He looked completely serious now as he stared back at Blake That strange, giddy air he had when he first woke up was gone and the air seemed almost thick, hard to breathe. Gareki could hardly believe Blake was tying to push him out and it was clear that the teen was not going to go anywhere. He truly believed that Blake wouldn't kill him. Maybe Gareki would end up spending most of his life in some hospital bed but he knew he wouldn't be killed so easily.

"You should know better than trust me at this point." Blake smiled weakly and kissed Gareki gently on the lips. He then sat back in the chair and said: "Now close your eyes and get some rest. You won't survive me long in this condition." Blake then stayed there until Gareki fall asleep again, and after a while he found himself feeling tired, so he crossed his arms on the bed and put his head on them, and soon joined Gareki in sleep.

After that Blake let Gareki rest for weeks to make sure Gareki was completely healed. Then everything went back to "normal" in the mansion, with Blake continued to play and do despicable things to Gareki, sending him to the medical room as the result, and allowing him to heal before starting the cycle all over again. The only difference was Gareki no longer slept in the dungeon, but in Blake's room. On the floor at first since he wasn't used to the soft bed, but eventually the two was able to sleep together. Everything seemed well.

But during all this time, the dark impulses inside Blake was growing stronger and stronger. With Gareki so close at his side there was no stopping to it. He wanted to see him cry, hear him scream. He wanted to tear Gareki open and violate him until he has marked every inch of Gareki's being as his. The remainder of his sanity was quickly dwindling.

Gareki continued to return to the medical wing for the night when the week of recovery was happening but he spent the days either in the library or shadowing Blake from a distance. The teen grew more and more attached to the insane male almost becoming lost without him. For some reason, it made Gareki happy to sleep in the same room as his master and before he knew it, in the same bed. His growing attachment got so bad that he needed to be unconscious to be away from Blake or he'd go off looking for him. That made it hard for those in the medical wing but they would continually knock him out cold and focus on healing him up.

No matter what was done to him, Gareki couldn't come to hate Blake but loved him more, became more obedient, even spread his legs for Blake. The two were no doubt a sorry state. The young teen's birthday came and went like it was just another day, even he forgot about it. Gareki had lost quite a bit of weight and became more slim but he didn't become any more fragile. He was still strong enough not to break under the pressure of his overbearing master.

Both seemed to be losing everything that they were and Gareki lost faith that Blake wouldn't kill him. Still, he was also growing to accept the fact more and more, to the point that whenever his master began the next torture, Gareki wondered if this would be the last time, the time just before he died at Blake's hands. Still, he would always wake some time later, healed and ready for more.

Time passed quickly, and frankly Blake cared little about dates as his obsession towards Gareki grew. It felt like only days since Gareki came back to him, but it may very well been years. Either way it wasn't enough. Even eternity won't be enough to ease Blake's thirst.

One day Blake was going through some files half heartedly , with Gareki being around as usual. Then he heard the sound of knocking coming from the door. Blake allowed the person in and the door was opened. It was Eddy the tailor, followed by Rose, the Butler. And they looked uneasy and nervous. For a moment they just stood there silently.

"What's the matter?" Blake asked.

The two looked at each other and after another short silence Eddy took out a large bag from his back and said:

"Sir, the......dress you asked is ready."

"Finally!" Blake stood up from the chair in excitement and said: "Eddy help Gareki get dressed. And Rose, do as I've told you beforehand and take care of everything!" Blake rushed to Gareki and kissed him, and said happily: "I have a surprise for you. I'll go prepare everything. See you in a minute!" he then rushed out of the room, and Rose followed him out, closing the door behind.

Eddy sighed heavily and came close to Gareki and said: "Take all of your clothes off. You won't need those." Eddy said as he opened the large bag and took out a pile of white fabric.

"Let me help you put it on." Eddy said with a heavy tone. And soon Gareki was wearing the dress. It almost looked like a normal low chest wedding dress but the chest was only covered by a thin layer of gauze, which left the skin under visible. The waist was covered more properly by white fabric, which fit the young man's body tightly. Below the waist was a long skirt draped down to the floor which parted into a inverse V shape, leaving the lower body pretty much exposed. The dress was accompanied with long white gloves, white silk stockings, even a white lace ribbon tied around Gareki's penis. Eddy finished by putting a veil over Gareki's head. He took a few steps back and smiled at the outcome of his creation, but soon sighed heavily.

Shortly after Rose came back to the room and said to Eddy: "I'll take it from here." She then lead Gareki out of the room. On their way the mansion seemed quiet, lifeless. All the usual guards and servants disappeared, with their cleaning tools left scattering on the floor. Even the countless security cameras were turned off. The place seemed deserted in a sudden.

Rose was quiet the whole way and lead Gareki to a large door. She turned to look at Gareki with a complicated look, and said: "Everyone who worked here owe their lives to master, and we'll gladly give our lives for him. But... our lives are worthless to him. But you... you are different. Your life, is different."

Rose pushed open the door and inside was a large chapel, light shined through the stained glass and brightened the room with all range of colors. Countless candles were lit along two sides of the central walkway, and at the end of the room was a alter, and Blake was standing there, who watched in awe at how beautiful Gareki looked in the dress.

"...........Goodbye, Master." Rose said as she closed the door after Gareki walked in. Her footsteps being the last to leave this mmansion.

Gareki watched the two walk into the room and talk about something being ready. He didn't really care much for what it was but Blake seemed excited which was enough for him. As soon as Blake left the room, Gareki tried to follow but was forced to stay. He hated being apart but Eddy forced him to focus on what was in his hands. Without much hesitation, the teen stripped down and got help getting dressed only to find himself in the most beautiful dress he'd ever seen.

As they walked through the halls it was easy to notice that no one was left anywhere to be found. He glanced about but not a single soul was left in the building except the three that now remained only to become two very soon. When Rose spoke, Gareki was quiet and listened carefully feeling a little pride in hearing that he was the only one worth anything to the master.

When the doors opened it was like the doors to heaven being opened and drawing Gareki not only to eternal happiness but to the end as well. He stepped forward to see Blake down the aisle. In that moment, what Rose said was falling on deaf ears for the teen at least and he walked forward until he was at the alter with his love. It was fairly quick, the ceremony and ended with a kiss and Blake's hands around Gareki's throat. The teen fought for air but the grip only tightened until his body became weak. Gareki soon stopped fighting and smiled at Blake until the life left his body and it just dropped limply in his master's arms.

Hours later the sun had set beyond the horizon, and the lights of the last few candles were about to fade. Blake sat in a pool of dried blood, now lost its red color and warmth and became a dried pile of brown stain, with what's left of the once beautiful young men scattered across the alter. He licked the blood off his lips as he looked around, and saw an object about the size of a basketball. "Ah..there you are." he said gently as he reached for the round object and picked it up with both of his hands. He kissed lovingly on the lifeless lips like it was still well and alive, and it was indeed as beautiful and alluring as ever. "Hello Gareki." He whispered, and waited for a few seconds for Gareki to respond. "Asleep already? Let's go back to the bedroom then." He got up with the Gareki in his arms as he walked out of the alter, his steps being wavy and uncertain due to fatigue.

Blake walked down the now emptied hallways of the mansion. But he didn't mind the silence, as it made the voices of Gareki clearer in his mind. Every moan, every cry, every scream and every plead still lingered on.

He went back to his room. He pressed a button on his computer to bring it out of hybridization and opened up a program. After keying in a long list of letters and numbers a window popped out with a count down. Loud siren echoed in the mansion but Blake took little notice of it. He laid on the bed with Gareki being held closely in his arm.

"Good night, Gareki." he whispered before closing his eyes. And a few moments later the mansion disappeared in a earth shattering explosion. Those who worked in the mansion saw the destruction from a safe distance. They stood there watching the flames engulfing what's left of the place for a while, but eventually even they dispersed. When the last fire finally died out the place fell into utter silence.

In time the nearby forests gradually reclaimed the place, and no trace of the mansion was left. A logging company tried to develop the land for its woods but the project was put on hiatus due to rampant hysteria among the workers, who claimed to have seen two young men in the woods, and heard loud moan and screams at night.

The End.