A Slave's Punishment (Private Hal x Wolf) (remake)

WolfDog12

"Why bother asking? It's not like you'll have any say in this matter. But if you really have to know, of course the staff here will see it as they film you, and the end product, it's for my own enjoyment...mostly. Now shall we begin?" Blake signaled the staff around as they switched on the cameras.

"OK, Gareki, now go ahead and enjoy yourself! How about you start off by showing your chest and play with your nipples?" Blake sit down at what appeared to be he director's seat and instructed.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• hal7283

Gareki slowly removed the top part of the dress and let it lay on his lap as he began touching and playing with his nipples. It was completely obvious that he wasn't enjoying it at all. He tried to make himself feel good but it was no use. Giving up, the teen stood up and threw off the dress and underwear. He was at the point of not even caring so he simply sat down again and began stroking himself. He only opened his legs a little to be able to play with his balls and stroke his length.

He was now feeling the heat and began stroking his length and only got semi hard. The male glanced over at Blake and instantly, every touch, every hit, everything Blake had done to Gareki sexually flooded into his head and he found himself fully hard. It was hard for him to find pleasure when others were watching and yet now, he was so full he thought he was going to burst.

Blake walked around the room the check on the view of the different cameras, and sometimes made instructions to the cameramen. His smile deepened as he saw one of the camera zoomed in on Gareki's penis, which is now fully hard.

"Oh take it easy Gareki, don't come yet!" Blake said while took a bottle of lubricant and a huge, grotesque looking dildo out and put in front of Gareki. "Use these, and don't forget to show you butt so the camera could take a good shot."

"I swear, I'm getting out of here as soon as my three months are up," he growled as he took the lubricant and the dildo in hand. Gareki leaned back in the chair a little after pouring a ton of lubricant all over the dildo. "If I get a disease from this thing, I hope you get it and it kills you." He glared over at Blake while trying to ignore the cameras

Finally, he exposed his butt and pulled open his entrance a little before he began slipping the dildo in. It was painful and Gareki had closed up quite a bit in his 2 weeks of absence but he refused to use his own fingers. He moved slowly actually putting on a really good show. Finally, it was all the way in and Gareki went back to stroking his length. It felt so uncomfortable.

"Yes yes yes very good, you're doing great Gareki!" Blake looked at Gareki memorized. Without realizing himself Blake's interest in Gareki has grown substantially ever since he got here, from merely a toy to kill time with, to something along the line of an obsession. To be honest he would love to rush up to Gareki right now and knock him to the ground, beat him, kick him, whip him, cut him burn him punch him electrocute him rape him fuck him violate him until he cry for mercy then continue to rape him destroy him until Gareki is nothing but a lifeless corpse then violate his body even more. He has never felt this strongly about anyone, or anything before. And not having touched Gareki for the past few weeks has certainly made things worse. But for now Blake is keeping his urge in check, with his penis aching inside his pants.

"Now try not touching your penis, I want to see you come with the dildo alone." Blake said with a deep voice, his breathing was heavy, and he could almost come from the excitement alone.

Gareki knew he was on the edge and it was taking everything he had to keep it in him. He groaned loudly and did as he was told and removed his hand from his length. The teen obediently began to move the dildo in and out of his ass just trying to make himself come. He hated this beyond belief but he managed to continue doing exactly as he was told. The only thing that gave him the drive for his was the idea of gaining his freedom and to get away from Blake as soon as he could.

After a few minutes, Gareki couldn't take much more and he thrusted the dildo into him, fast and hard. He threw his head back, let out a loud moan, and came. It sprayed all over him and he quickly pulled the toy out of his ass and threw it to the ground where it slid away. The kid panted heavily and slowly started to get up. "What's next?" He demanded trying to show his strength.

"What's next? My my Gareki, I really love your enthusiasm! Now turn around, yes, and bend over, open up your butt with your hands so the cameramen could get a good shot at it....Good...Just stay still like that for a second, I'll be right back!" Blake said as he walked out of the room filled with excitement, and went to the storage room nearby.

"Let's see... what should I get next?" After looking around for a while he finally grabbed something and rushed back to thee studio : "Sorry to keep you waiting, but you'll definitely going to love this!" Blake said as he handed the object to Gareki, it was a string anal beads but each sphere is larger than usual, with the largest one almost the size of a fist, and at the end where the handle usually goes is made to look like a dog tail.

"Take it easy and put the beads in one by one." Blake said as he rush back to the director seat.

He really didn't hesitate this time and simply turned and showed off his ass hole while flipping Blake off. He couldn't exactly get in trouble because he was doing everything he was told just with his own twist. Gareki growled when the other rushed off and began to wonder what he was getting. Standing like this was a little hard on him but he managed to hold it until Blake returned to hand him something.

Gareki looked i over and glared at Blake. "I'm going to fucking kill you for this… A dog's tail doesn't go up their ass." He huffed and grabbed the lubricant to soak the different balls in it. He looked at the last one and knew there was no way he'd get it in but he also didn't want to get punished. The teen stood there for a while before he took a breath and began slipping in the balls one at a time getting slower and slower with each one. Gareki managed to get to the last one but couldn't get it in. It was way too big. He began yelling in pain every time he tried to force it in.

"Take it easy...Gareki.... don't try to force it in at once. Let your ass get used to the size little by little, bit by bit...." Blake signalled one of the camera away as he took over the camera and zoomed in on Gareki's painful face, then gradually down his neck, his cum-covered chest, his hard, twitching penis, and finally down to the rare which has already taken in much of the anal beads, the dog tail waving responding to Gareki's movements. "Come on...push a little harder...you've taken much worse punishment than this I you don't want to give up now do you?" Blake said in a strangely gentle voice.

Gareki waited for a while and allowed himself to get use to the feeling of the balls in him. It was over 5 minutes before he tried again. "Fuck off Blake," he snarled not wanting to give up or have Blake talk to him. The other's voice was strange and it was really screwing Gareki up, however, he knew Blake was right. The teen had been in worse situations then this. He was tortured sexual and the thought of the pain from being whipped took the cake. This was nothing compared to that.

By the time Gareki came back into focus on what was happening, he'd already the last ball in and the tail hung from his ass. The teen wanted to come so badly now but he turned towards Blake and put on a face of strength. "There!" He panted.

"Good boy Gareki....you're such a good boy...Now to reward you for your hard work..." Blake saidas he took out a remote. He paused for a moment to make sure Gareki saw what was coming, and smiled as he saw the expression on Gareki's face chaged.

Blake turned the dial on the remote to maximum, and the anal beads inside Gareki began tl vibrate violently. The sound could be heard even with the beads deep inside Gareki's rare.

"Come anytime you like. Don't worry the camers aren't going to miss a thing!" Blake said smiling.

"Shit..." his eyes were wide and Gareki reached down to try and grab the tail so he could pull it out but it was too late, the insides began to vibrate. Gareki screamed and fell backwards onto the ground. His insides were crawling like crazy and the vibrations were even making the tail wag. Gareki couldn't help but come. It sprayed everywhere but even after, he didn't seem satisfied since he was hard again.

With the way he was squirming on his back with the tail wagging and the teen panting from exhaustion, he really did look like a dog. All he'd need now we're the dog ears and Gareki really would have been a dog. He squirmed around like crazy and even came again. "STOP IT!!!!" He screeched.

Blake's body shivered in joy as he saw Gareki fell to the ground, screaming, crying agonizing, and coming. He ans Gareki's plead with the usual tone of ridicule:

"Stop what? The vibration? But you seems to be enjoying it so much! Just look at all the cum aroud! Well..if you really don't like it why don't you pull the beads out? It will be the grand finale for today's play!Now come on, don't keep the cameramen waiting!"

That was pretty much all he needed to be able to take out the tail. Gareki reached down and grabbed the furry tail and tried to pull it out but his hand was shaking and his ass seemed to be sucking the balls right back in nice and tight. The vibration kept the balls up nice and tight and Gareki's ass kept the teen from pulling them out. He screamed and continued to try and get the tail out. He rolled onto his face with his ass in the air pointing right at the cameras. He needed both hands to try and get the tail out. He pulled as hard as he could and when most of the largest one was out, he came, lossening his grip on the tail and the vibration began worming its way into him even deeper so the ball went right back in.

Garekiscreamed again and continued to try and get the tail out and yet his body seemed to want more and more of it since he was continually getting hard from the vibrating tail. "Please!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!" He just wanted the tail to stop vibrating so he could get it out but he knew if Blake did turn off the vibration he'd probably force Gareki to keep the tail in him all day. The idea of probably having to stay butt naked and with the tail as well as probably ears, for the whole day while Blake continued to play with Gareki was a frightening thought. He'd probably spend the day on all fours and he hated the thought. Gareki made another failed attempt at getting the tail out.

"Remember the time we've played with those eggs? I really don't mind leave you like this for the rest of the day..." Blaketurned away from the monitors showing videos being captured by the camera and looked at Gareki : "But you know..there's a easy way to let me stop it. You only have to say one word, one single word starts with 'M' ends with 'R'. Or you can get yourself together and pull the rest of the beads out yourself. It's your choice."

"Fuck you!!!" He snarled. Gareki grabbed the tail with both hands and took in a breath before trying to force the balls out and he pulled as hard as he could. He finally got the first one out and the rest quickly followed. The teen kicked the tail away from him and he ended up coming again before he dropped to the ground in his puddle of come. Gareki panted heavily and there was quite a bit of blood coming from his ripped ass. He rolled over a bit and threw up.

After throwing up twice, he felt so much better and yet absolutely horrible at the same time. Gareki glanced over at Blake with a "I win" look in his eyes. He rolled onto his back and tried to catch his breath closing his eyes.

"And....cut! Good job everyone!" Blake clapped his hands as he looked at the filming staff around him, who all felt awkward throughout the whole filming, and was relieved that it finally ended. Blake walked to Gareki and leaned down, caressed his hair gently and said : "You've done well, Gareki. You were so beautiful...Now let's go and clean you up."

Blake reached out his hand and picked Gareki up in his arms. The guards were about to take him over but Blake waved his head and said : "No, I'll carry him to my bathroom. Would you let them fill the bath with hot water now?"

"Yes master." The guard answered and talked to the inter phone.

"Now let's go." Ignoring Gareki's resistance Blake carried Gareki to his own bathroom, which was more like a public bath of the Roman times than a ordinary bathroom, with lavish decorations all over the place, and hot water streaming from beautiful statues. Blake laid Gareki down near the pool of hot water and asked: "Can you wash yourself? Or shall I help you?"

"Don't… touch… me," he panted. Gareki couldn't fight back Blake very well and ended up being carried to the bathroom anyway. He was absolutely amazed when they got there and he was placed beside the tub. "I can wash myself I just need the soap and everything." The fact that Blake even offered kind of pissed him off. The teen carefully moved himself slowly into the water. It stung and his ass was killing him but he slid farther in.

Gareki enjoyed this the most because it was his first bath since before he had come to this place. He'd been given strange sponge baths when in the medical wing and he'd been given baths after he finished with his games with Blake but he hardly remembered those since he was always unconscious for them. Gareki splashed his whole head under water and surprisingly, when he came up, it was easy to notice that he was still wearing his goggles. He rarely ever took them off.

When Blake had given him the soap, Gareki pulled himself out of the water and sat on the edge so he could wash himself down. He had o really take care of his ass since it was covered in lubricant. It hurt like crazy but he ignored it to focus on getting himself clean first. He slowly washed his whole body before rinsing away all the soap and making sure he was perfectly clean. He felt better once he was no longer a complete mess.

Blake smiled seeing Gareki taking the bath and said to him: "Well then Garreki, I'll tell the guards to leave your clothes outside. Enjoy the rest of your day!" Blake waved at Gareki before leaving the room.

While he'd really like to abuse Gareki right now he had decided to take his time. The whipping last time was entertaining, but it cost him too much play time. So he had decided to refrain from dealing to much damage to Gareki at once. With the thought in mind he returned to his room and began working.

"Wait, what?!" Gareki quickly looked back to watch Blake walking away. He couldn't believe he was just being left unwatched in Blake's personal bath. "Idiot," he glared but Gareki didn't actually have any plans and there weren't enough materials for him to make a bomb so he shrugged and dried himself off. The teen could hardly walk and ended up stumbling about for a while before he made it out the door. The slave began to search for the clothes given to him and didn't care much of what they were while he quickly got dressed.

Gareki had the day to himself so he sat, hidden in the library with a small stack of books near him. He didn't want to deal with anyone and refused to let anyone even near him until pretty late that night. The teen didn't even eat at all that day. Blake hadn't given him anything before they started the filming and Gareki didn't want to go near anyone after.

Blake sighed in relief as his work came to an end for now. He looked at the time and it was already quite late. He clapped his hands and a guard immediately entered the room.

"How is he?" Blake asked without specifying who he was talking about, but the guard understood right away and answered: "He has been hiding in the library ever since he took the bath."

"In the library? Did he eat anything during the day?" Blake asked the guard surprised.

"No, master. He simply stayed there. We weren't sure if master would like us to feed him or not so we just let him be."

"Hmm...." Blake thought for a second and said to him: "Just leave him then, don't give him anything to eat unless he asks. If he ends up not eating for the rest of the day....I may need to use some more extreme methods...."

"Yes mater. Anything else?"

"A sandwich and some tea for me, please." Blake smiled to the guard, to left the room after bowing submissively.

Gareki placed the last book down and glanced around. He quickly got up and put the books away before searching for and picking up another three. Before going off to read them, Gareki looked at the clock amazing no one was dragging him our to dinner or to the dungeon to sleep. The teen began thinking if dinner was a good idea but the mere thought of food made him want to throw up. He growled a little at his lack of apetite but it was a trivial thing and Gareki just went off to reading again.

A few hours later, Gareki got up and put the books away. He'd only read two of them being super distracted and having the guard coming in to tell him he had to go to bed. The guard had no idea if this was what he was suppose to do but he grabbed the teen and dragged him down stairs and tossed him in the dungeon. "No need to be so rough I would have gone on my own." The guard didn't care and actually seemed super pissed at the slave.

A few hours later the guards went to Blake's room to report that they've dragged Gareki to his cell, and he still hasn't eat anything since.

"Hmm...what a troubling kid...How could you play with me if you don't eat well and get your strength? I guess it's time to use some more extreme methods." Blake smiled sadistically and given the guards some instructions.

The next morning, the sun was only barely up the horizon and the guards rushed into Gareki's cell, they followed Blake's orders stripped him naked, then grabbed him to one of the converted cell rooms nearby, where they strapped Gareki to what looked similar to a birthing bed. Then they began to work on the various machinery nearby.

Gareki rested that night but it really wasn't the greatest sleep. It didn't help when the guards rushed in so early in the morning and woke him up again. The teen struggled unsure of aha was happening but all he knew was he was stripped and locked down in another room. "What the fuck is this?!" he growled and quickly began to look around. Why was he on a birthing bed? That was weird and it just made Gareki freak out.

The teen squirmed wanting to get up but he was quickly strapped down and all he could do was stare at the machinery to figure out what the guards were doing. His mind quickly wandered to all kinds of bad places out of fear of what they were planning on doing to him today. "What the hell did I do?"

(I can of went off into the fantasy land here a bit...but then again Gareki had probably healed way faster than normal human beings should in multiple occasions...)

"Good morning Gareki!“ Blake walked into the room with the usual smile on his face, but he soon turned to a dramatic sad face : "Gareki, I am so...so....so disappointed in you! I thought you're a grown up man and can take care of yourself, but according to my man you didn't eat anything yesterday!!! No no no no no, it's not good, it's not healthy! Even if you don't feel like eating you should talk to the doctors, I mean we have a medical room right in the mansion for god's sake! Well, enough chatting. "

Blake walked towards Gareki and reached out his hand, he said while caressing his cheek gently: "You must be starving after not eating for a whole day, so I'm going to feed you now...however I'll need your help." Blake turned and looked at one of the guards, who pushed some buttons on the "birthing bed", the parts holding Gareki's legs opened, revealing all of Gareki's private parts, then one dressed like an medical staff took out a small syringe, and injected the liquid into Gareki's veins.

"We call this thing 'Dionysus." It's the result of one of our medical research in Gerhard which was meant to treat infertility in man. While it failed at that goal this by-product had some intersting effects: Not only it acts as a strong aphrodisiac, it could greatly increase sperm production of man. And I do mean.....greatly. More than enough to give you a stomach full! And the effect kicks in very quickly, you could probably feel the medicine beginning to work this very moment!"

As Blake was explaining the guards attached what looked like a penis pump on Gareki's length, the pump was connected to a tube which in terms was connected to a machine, with another tube coming out of the other side. The guards forced Gareki's mouth open and gagged his mouth with a specially designed mouth mask, then they attached the other tube to the opening on the mask.

Blake continued joyfully: "Oh, and by the way, this machine isn't just a simple vacuum, it varies its suction so it could give you maximum stimulation, and when it feeds your delicious cum back to you it also mix in some proteins and other nutrients, as well as a little dosage of 'Dionysus" from time to time. I know, quite fascinating isn't it!"

Blake slowly raised his hand, looking straight into Gareki's eyes he smiled sadistically:" Now...I guess I should say...Bon appetit?" Blake waved his hand down and the guard turned on the machine, the pump on Gareki's length began sucking on Gareki's penis fiercely.