~The Prince's Copy~ ((Private)) WolfDog12 & Alexia

alexia__

Vincent slept through the night, only shifting a couple times. He woke up early the next morning when Allen had gotten out of the bed. No matter how careful Allen was, the bed still shifted and there was a cold breeze where there had been such warmth. He sat up rubbing one eye and looking around with the other. The teen was really confused on who's room he was in until he saw Allen and remembered everything that happened. He was now feeling bad for what he did.

Vincent got out of the bed quickly and once again, instinctively turned to make it. "Sorry for sleeping in your bed last night… Hope I didn't toss around too much." He spoke without turning around to look at Allen. The teen wasn't sure how Allen was going to react now that it was morning. "You can always kick me out if you don't want me there. I'm a lot like a cat and can sleep just about anywhere." He nervously added humor.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexia__

• WolfDog12

"heh a cat? then you're lucky I like cats" said Allen as he put on his running shirt.

"Its early Vincent the S.S is doing morning runs now so hang out until I return. Today is politics with me" he said as he reached for a sweater he had tossed somewhere in the far end of the room.

It was early but the sun was already shinning in creating some pecks of lights, as Allen turned around he took a good luck at Vincent before lifting his hand up and pointing at the nest that was Vincent's hair. "your head..." he murmured "could home a few birds"

He smiled at the cat comment and nodded to the schedule knowing he had a hair appointment today as well. He turned and watched as Allen got ready and just started laughing when Allen spoke of his bird's nest hair. "It's ok, cats eat birds." He replied happily. Vincent waved as Allen headed out for morning training and went to go take a shower himself.

He was able to fix his hair and he got changed into far more casual clothes. The teen still had his old clothes because they'd forgotten to get new ones and since he wasn't sure what to wear, he threw on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. Vincent got himself breakfast and then headed for the library. This house sure was lonely when there was no one else around. Determined to stay as himself, Vincent had put his name tag back on and searched the library for a book to read.

The day was nothing but hot, if anything burning, a smart person would stay in doors or head to the beach. But only Allen had been dumb enough to wear his heaviest suit coat; he was beyond thankful to finally step into the house and feel the cold air hit his face.

Thomas was in a chair reading a magazine and some distance away Roy stood looking outside.

"Too hot" he commented before saluting at Allen

"Were's Vincent, we need to start and I'm late"

Soon enough he found the other in the library. The place provided for a large selection of books in all subjects which made the place probably one of Allen's favorite.

He walked towards the table and sat there looking at the smaller boy "how's your day been so far?" he asked

"Alright, I haven't done much. I ate, showered, got a call that the hair stylist was sick and rescheduled for tomorrow, and I read a book and am in the middle of the sequel." He held the book he was reading up for Allen to see.

Vincent quickly got up and returned the fiction books to their place and walked back to the table to start the lesson. He looked back up at Allen to return his question. "And, what about you, how's your day been so far?"

"Hectic" he answered as he pulled a large book out and placed it on the desk "sick you said? from what"

Quickly he slipped through the pages when hit the section of political welfare. He sighed lightly remembering how much of a pain the whole subject was.

"Honestly" says Allen "I'd rather be teaching you defense" his eyes shift to the floor "But....ughh I hope you're good at politics or I'll go crazy' he warned the other.

"Not positive, I think it was just a sore throat and migraine." He looked over the table at the read the title quickly. "I've read most of that book actually. My dad is a famous politician so I know how policies work." Vincent began rereading off one of the pages he'd read several times when he'd gone through this book before. "If you want we can skip to the combat training."

Vincent sat back in his seat for a second before he quickly jumped back up hoped Allen would too. Vincent was a little worried about what Allen was wearing. "Aren't you hot?" He questioned.

"Seriously" the happiness from Allen's voice could be heard from a mile away. He literary threw the book as he closed it.

"That Vincent" he said "has been the best idea anyone in the world has ever had" smiled Allen

Hearing the other's question Allen looked down as himself "yeah I am, but look" he turned around and removed the jacket. On the back of his back hung a rather large gun.

"I have to keep this hidden"

The gun had been required for the job he'd attended that day, it was nothing big but in general far too dangerous. Although his specialty was long distance Allen could manage.

"You do realize what i mean by combat right?" he asked the other as he fixed his jacket back on. The object on the back felt cold against his back and it caused some goosebumps

Vincent was absolutely shocked by how happy Allen was to hear that Vincent already knew everything. He had to take a couple steps back and question it a bit but he threw the idea from his brain and focused on Allen as he removed his jacket.

The sight of the gun awed Vincent and made him feel sick at the same time. He preferred to have to only see these things in video games but this was all reality. Vincent was slightly happier that the coat was back on to keep the weapon covered. "I'm going to guess Weapon and gun combat?" There was a lot of hesitation in Vincent's voice. He really didn't feel comfortable yet because he was planning on becoming a police officer but that wasn't for another many years.

"yes" he answered "but its took dangerous, its like driving if you're afraid of the car or having accidents then you will become more of a danger on the road"

As Allen reached to his pocket he remembered how the phone was still there, or rather had been changed to another pair of pants and not given to the owner.

"Oh Vincent" Allen stretches his arm holding the black phone at the end of it "this is for you, you can call anywhere from here even your parents"

The phone itself was rather nice and the technology in it beyond expected.

"Also we can do some hands on before anything, have any sports clothes?"

Vincent looked away trying to wonder why he was afraid to begin with. He was going to be a cop eventually and he would just be one step closer if he already knew how to fire the gun. He forced himself into believing this was nothing more then an internship with a boss that really wanted to help him towards his goal.

He looked up being pulled from his thoughts and took the phone. Vincent looked at it and smiled at Allen to say thank you. It was a phone he'd really have to learn to get use to but he figured he could at least understand enough to call his parents tonight. He also looked up and nodded at the comment about the clothes and he ran upstairs and began his search. Vincent placed the phone on one of the dressers so he'd be able to find it when he needed it and quickly changed into shorts and a tank top. He ran back down stairs and rejoined Allen.

The sports room spelled on rubber, the weights and sand bags that pillowed against the wall released that smell, but in general is was better than sweat.

"Hands on combat requires you to go from knocking someone out to simply hitting them hard enough for them to fall" he tells Vincent as he drags one of the sand bags to the middle. He throws a pair of gloves at the other boy and tells him to put them on, the black leather things would help in the training.

"Hit this as hard as you can, or try to knock it over" Allen told the other. The 70lb bag was one of the lightest the S.S had but Allen assumed the Vincent would at least manage to knock it or maybe just move it. From the side Allen calculated all the mistakes Vincent made, his position and way of movements, but in general he was surprised that the boy was not too far off when it came to it.

He quickly put the gloves on and watched as Allen got one of the bags ready for him. Vincent knew to keep his feet under him and punch without over extending his arm. This bag wasn't too hard to move so he was happy about that and hit it several times. Vincent needed proper technique training but he did have a good stance and great power. The teen was actually enjoying himself as he hit fast and hard trying to move the bag more and more with eat punch. Vincent soon worked up a sweat but he didn't feel too hot when he thought about Allen outside in his full suit.

After a while he backed off to see where they were at and to see if he was doing enough of what Allen wanted. "So, how'd I do?"

"The potential and strength is there, and that's all I need to work with" he said as he walked to were Vincent was standing.

"But you fail in a few basics" he said now standing behind the boy "memorize what I will tell you now and it will save us a few lessons"

Allen's left arm came around Vincent's waist and traveled up to end on the boys chest "Here" he said "You breath too much it will make you tired, take quick short breaths"

His other hands ended on the base of the boy's back "Keep your back straight, you had it at time"

Crouching down Allen grabbed Vincent's and positioned them in a set "when you start a fight always keep your feet like this, it helps with faster moves"

Coming up he moved to stand in front of Vincent's vision "Your hands keep them close to your chest" he smiles "now punch the bag"

Vincent set himself the way he was positioned by Allen and he focused on the bag, hitting it as hard as he could. Vincent let out a small short breath as he hit the bag and smiled at the outcome. He looked back at Allen to see how the hit was.

"How was that? That felt much better then the others." Vincent was pretty happy and clearly having fun.

Smiling Allen nodded "Yes very good"

As the day continued he helped Vincent work out, grow some muscle and get a few laughs out of the whole thing. The idea that the smaller boy would be so sore the next day was slightly appealing to Allen's senses

"Here dry off" he said as he handed Vincent a small blue towel "Listen the S.S has range training tonight, I was thinking if you came maybe you'll open up the gun idea; what to come?"

In Allen's eyes the boy had far more potential that he had initially given credit for. In general, Vincent was a far better candidate for Secret service than fake prince. Quickly Allen dismissed these thoughts

'Maybe in the future you'll become a subordinate' he told himself as he stared at the blonde haired man

The teen was almost too happy to be getting praise from Allen. He realized how he was feeling and felt a little embarrassed by it. He looked at Allen wondering why Vincent was feeling the why he was. He thought for a minute but then stopped and just continued smiling again.

Vincent took the towel and began drying away the sweat. He smiled a little more and nodded. He figured this was his best chance of getting closer to a gun in a safer situation so he could use one soon. The teen continued to wipe himself while he followed Allen. Vincent wasn't even thinking about using his techniques for S.S work.

The shooting range was rather large for only seven guys, now either with Vincent. The others had arrived there earlier and through the glass that separated the shooting arena and equipment room one could see that almost all of the team was there.

"Wear these" Allen gave a pair of earmuffs and a vest jacket. Allen felt fresher now that he had managed to change the heavy clothing to a simple white v-neck and some jeans. While the other practiced with small desert eagle guns or glock 17 allen proceeded to a large locket with a variety of AR-15 and SKS . There gun were larger than many of the ones S.S used, but Allen had them ordered for his personal pleasure.

"There are my babies" he said with a small blush "The best of the best"

The two headed to the far end of the range were many of the targets stood a good 50 feet away.

"Maybe one day you will hold these too"

Guide

The-Gun-Store-Las-Vegas-Gun-Rentals.jpg

The moment Vincent walked in, he was actually amazed. He walked closer to the glass so he could see who else was around Vincent smiled and began running who was who in his head.

Allen calling out to him, Vincent turned and took the vest and ear muffs. He quickly put the gear on and followed behind Allen to the different guns and seeing them, somehow eased Vincent's tension and he was genuinly happy to hear the happiness in Allen's voice as he talked about the guns.

"You really think I'd be up to it?" He questioned, eyes still studying the weapons before him.

"definitely with me of course" he says but slightly blushes at the close friend like tone he had developed over Vincent.

Allen had actually wondered many times before why he had begun to think of the boy differently almost a close friend aura. Many times he had told himself that it was because Vincent and Edward looked alike but now he began to waver on that

Vincent gave Allen a reassured smile and a happy nod. He then stepped back and watched for Allen to take one of the guns of his choice and to get ready to fire it. His fear was practically nonexistent now and Vincent was completely interested and excited. He looked back and also watched everyone else working just as hard. For some reason, however, Vincent found himself watching Allen more then anyone else and he was staring at the male a little more then his firing.

In the middle of the rounds, Vincent had to leave to go to the bathroom. When he got into the bathroom he could see his cheeks were a little red. The teen couldn't understand why he was like this and washed his face trying to cool down before he returned to Allen's side again.

He noticed when Vincent left and returned a few minutes. Allen had been itching to ask away on a question but had been trying to hold off due to the boy's reaction on the manner.

But now, he felt, was the perfect time.

He turned around to meet eyes with the boy, his flushed cheeks were amusing and some what symbolized cuteness

"Say Vincent, what to try this?" he raised the gun with his right arm.

Truth of the matter was, his intentions were a bit more sinister than that. What Allen really wanted was to come close to Vincent; before ,in the workout room, when he had helped Vincent fix his position the closeness had provided Allen with a full hit of a sweet smelling soap and a great shampoo. It was all normal at first, especially since it was Vincent's scent, but then he found himself aroused by the whole situation. In general, Vincent had awaken a sleeping monster in Allen and at that point he didn't care whether it was Edward or Vincent or anyone he just wanted to get close.

Vincent took a step back and was very hesitant now that he really had the chance to shoot the gun. Finally, after some thought, the boy nodded and stepped forwards to take the gun. He took it into his hands and held the gun up waiting to fire it. He felt he should wait for farther instruction so he wasn't doing anything incorrectly.

"Are you sure I'm ready for this? I've only been here three days…" Vincent obviously still held onto some fear even as he stood there. He'd even come to forget leaving the room until Allen got closer. With the taller male looming over him, Vincent felt calm but also nervous for other reasons. He tried to hide his burning face.

"Okay" he said as his hand come around and brought the metal closer to Vincent's body "You have to keep it close, I'll stand behind you for one shot the rest you will do alone"

His larger muscular body toweled over Vincent's, His chest pressed to the small back. His chin resting on the others shoulder "Pay attention here, this position on how you're holding it now"

The sweet scent from before filled Allen's mind and train of thoughts, it was far more intoxicating than he had remembered, and the more he inhaled it the more he desired. The heat radiating for the other was comforting and a slow smile appeared on Allen's lips as his hand came up to touch Vincent's right one.

"Finger here on the trigger" both hands were together and through the touch Allen felt something he had never, but he did not back away instead stayed and reinforced the feeling

Vincent stood there becoming too aware of every movement Allen was making and every time their bodies touched. Vincent could feel his mouth and throat drying and he wanted to turn around to face Allen but was also afraid of doing so. He tried to focus on what he was doing and it took all his strength to do so. Vincent could feel his palms getting sweaty and he was growing more nervous as he became even more aware of Allen. His focus waved to the sweet voice in his ear.

Needing a moment to breathe, despite not wanting Allen to back off, Vincent fired the weapon. Allen had said he'd only stand behind Vincent on the first shot and he started breathing heavily as he attempted to cool his head again without going to the bathroom. "Wow," He whispered so quietly he could barely hear himself.