~The Prince's Copy~ ((Private)) WolfDog12 & Alexia

alexia__

"I just though that exactly" he said to the other with a frown "doubting the royal family is treason b-but.." leaning in Allen placed his hand around Vincent's shoulders and brings him close to whisper "what if he wants the king dead"

It was a complete crazy idea but it made so much sense everything except for Vincent because the prince had never been informed about a replacement it had been the kings idea.

From the side of his eye Allen kept watched of the large glass window.

"Prince sides with terrorist group to cause a few distractions. Having his father think that the future heir is in danger. So the king goes and finds a fake replacement but the prince was never informed and that's when he tries to kill you in the house, but now he's coming back with something else"

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexia__

• WolfDog12

Vincent was socked and starting to feel a little lost at the same time. He wished someone would just come right out and explain everything that was happening and then they'd all know the motive behind this and what the actual plan was… "Ok, not sure if I can follow it all just yet but tell me what I need to do and I'll do it. If that puts me at risk I don't mind. Do what you have to do." His sheer determination was uncanny.

The teen knew that Allen would need more time to thoroughly go through and make a successful plan so he decided to shower and help flatten his bed head again. He also knew that his real hair color was beginning to come through so he'd have to dye it again to keep up appearances. Before leaving, however, Vincent took a long look out the window, then walked towards the bathroom.