~The Prince's Copy~ ((Private)) WolfDog12 & Alexia

alexia__

Small laughter spread around the room and they looked at Vincent "You look better when you smile"said Roy who was already half way drunk

"Someone get that beer away from him" screamed Allen as he walked to a half passed Roy at the end of the room.

The others soon cracked a few of the drinks and began talk and socializing a few took the liberty to get to know who the real Vincent was.

Questions like "what do you study to become, or where did you grow up in etc etc" flowed around. From some distance away Allen sat on the kitchen counter watching the boy's have their fun

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexia__

• WolfDog12

The male relaxed more and sat down with a couple people trying to answer their questions and build up the small talk. It was nice that these guys at least wanted to know who Vincent really was. He didn't ask too many questions himself worried about what was an ok topic to even go onto.

After a while Vincent looked around and saw Allen all alone. He got up as the men nearby began getting in their own conversations and got a beer. Vincent opened the bottle and brought it over to Allen and placed it next to him. "I get you're not the social type but at least loosen up a little." Vincent smiled at Allen his green eyes still sad but also rather happy.

Surprised he looks at the other "I guess the shirt gives it off". It wasn't that he refused to socialize is that often, at least in this sort of world, one got caught up in things when it became better off to not be sociable. It made the lost less.

Allen was aware that everyone in that room, except Vincent, was aware of this; he refrained from saying anything.

"I just don't often talk...its my thing" he says slightly as he takes the drink and zips from it placing it next to him. The room was a bit warmed now but it was refreshing to see everyone away from their work.

"How are you?" he asked the question came as a foreign thing, for he usually did not ask this "It will become better trust me" he said.

All this time Allen did not make eye contact with the younger boy, it was better this way, or so he had concluded. Since it would keep his heart and mind in check. He did look like Edward

Vincent kept a smiled on his face as Allen took a sip of the beer but this smile was actually very sad. It was a good thing Allen wasn't looking or he'd have seen it. "I can tell" he quietly replied to Allen's comment about not being much of a talker.

"I suppose I've been better but I suppose you're right," He continued to respond. Vincent moved enough to grab himself a juice before he pulled up a seat and sat next to Allen. "I'm suppose to stay by your side aren't I?" He joked half heartedly.

Vincent looked around the room trying to remember names with faces and enjoying how many people there were to try and take care of the male. He liked watching everyone getting along and halving fun.

"yes" he chuckles "I supposed you are" the crowd begins to shift where Allen and Vincent sat and before anyone could say anything the large cupcake had been place in front of the smaller boy.

"Its not a birthday, but a welcome celebration" said Hayden with a hint of embarrassment lingering in his voice. The others looked down at the boy and urged him to flow the small light source. But once it had been blown and removed,

Richard came from behind Vincent and smashed a handful of cream on his face. All the males began to laugh but it soon died out as they all looked at Allen.

Cleo's face reflected the biggest 'Oh shit' that one could have imagined. It was funny, the cream of Vincent but they had not been prepared for Allen.

Allen's eyes drifted to every one of the S.S 's members face, he studied them and the the cupcake and last his eyes landed on Vincent's pink cream covered face. A sound emerged from his throat and before he knew it his face was red and he was creating small tears at the end of his eyes.

A large crack of laughter came from Allen's mouth as a tear ran down his face. The more he tried and look at Vincent the more he laughed and chocked on air. it was unexpected, the sudden change of mood, but as his shoulders shock and he laughed to his hearts content he knew that the boy had been changing things around the second he stepped into the other's lives.

Vincent looked at the cake shocked a little but he recovered quickly and blew out the candle. The moment he had, the cream was forced into his face and Vincent just sat there for a while almost trying to figure out what happened. By the time Allen looked over at Vincent he was licking the frosting off his face like a dog and pulling some away from his eyes so he could see again.

The smaller boy looked up at Allen and watched him burst out into laughter unable to hold back and Vincent gave a sly smirk and flicked the frosting off his fingers at Allen and laughed along everyone else. He was very happy to be with al of these guys and he found they wet a lot livelier and a lot more fun then he'd originally anticipated.

As the small amount of icing landed on his face Allen stares at the other boy as his laugh diminished "You guys are terrible" he murmured to the guys that surrounded the cream covered Vincent. Reaching for some napkins he grabs one and cleans up the one on his face.

"Its getting into your hair" said Allen as he cleans off the spot on Vincent's face "here"

He smiled slightly as he gives Vincent a pack of napkins and then reaches for his drink. Over all Allen was more relaxed now, he could see the others were enjoying but in general Vincent was too; which was all a relief.

"It was all in good fun and I can wash it out," Vincent laughed as he took the napkins. He continued to wipe his face and clear out his hair having a tough time since he couldn't see it too well. He hoped he'd gotten it all out and turn to the others. "Thanks for everything you guys, today was a lot of fun." He spoke as if he was planning on ending the night for himself and going to bed. It wasn't too late and he'd hardly eaten a thing but for some reason, since he'd arrived, he's wanted nothing more then to sleep and he was almost sleeping too much.

Vincent slowly rose as if to head to the bathroom so he could wash his face and hair out. He gave everyone a last smile before slipping out of the room. Luckily, his first stop was to the bathroom where he managed to get himself all cleaned up again in the sink.

Soon enough all the others landed on the couch or upstairs room, sleeping like animals. Allen laughed at the mess they'd left on the kitchen but decided to fix it. He gave a last yawn as he went up stairs and towards his room. The room was decorated with a large been, some books that had pile on the side after some times and a desk with a laptop in it. The bed had a red satin like color cover and it contrasted with the soft white of the room and curtains. Soft night light entered through the window and before he knew it Allen's clothes were off and only boxers remained as he wrapped his large body in covers and closed his eyes.

Under his pillow, like usual, he could feel the small bump of metal. Sleep came easy unlike the previous night.

Vincent finally made it up stairs when his hair was washed and dried but when he did he found two of the S.S guys sprawled out sideways across his bed. Vincent gave a small and sad smile wondering if this was what it was like to have siblings. He moved and simply pulled a pillow off the bed, slightly struggling to get it out from under one of the men. He figured he probably wouldn't need a blanket since it wasn't too cold in the room. Vincent then laid down on the floor and his mind drifted into thought.

The male imagined what his parents were doing and if they were worrying or if they were proud of him. He figured they might be at least a little concerned that he hadn't contacted them yet but Vincent still hadn't found all of his things and his phone was one among the missing. He continued to think and before he knew it, Vincent was out like a light. He barely moved at night so it was amazing how horrible his bed head always ended up the next day.

"What the hell!!!" screamed Allen his voice piercing through the room. His eyes could not believe was he was seeing. Quickly he grabbed the neared pillow and began slamming it at Hayden and Cleo.

"You guys should be ashamed, so old already and letting a kid sleep on the floor" he grabbed Cleo's shirt and dragged him out of the room "You too get up and give me 20 laps around the house" he told the others before he threw the pillow at Hayden's confused and half asleep face.

Sweat ran down Allen's blonde like hair causing the ends to stick to his face, his long running pants where black with a white line running on the side and his shirt read "New York" on it.

Allen got down to face Vincent who's hair gave him the first greeting s

Vincent jumped a good two feet in the air, waking up fully. His eyes were completely wide as he stared at Allen as he grabbed at the two, still screaming at them. The teen almost felt as if he should get up and start running laps. He stayed put but was truly frightened of the way Allen was acting. He knew it was because Vincent had gone and slept on the floor but he was still scared.

When Allen came back towards him, Vincent hadn't even realized that he was sitting up with the pillow clutched in his arms and pressed to a chest. He looked like a little kid just waking from a nightmare. Vincent was wide-eyed and dry-mouthed but he managed to choke a "G-Good M-Morning." The teen's green eyes glanced over the top of the vertical pillow.

"huh" he asked "what's wrong?" Vincent's look was almost.. worried, allen glanced back towards the door and then at the boy "I apologize for waking you up?" he said "you can go back to sleep, I just got irritated when I started looking for those guys and they weren't in their room" he told the other.

"Do you want to run laps too?" he asked as a joke and laughed a bit. Although Allen didn't know why he felt somewhat a ease when it came to Vincent, probably because of the looks.

He extended his hand slightly to help the boy up, "get into the bed"

"I think I'm awake now," He said half heartily. "But I uh… Don't like running too much." He gave a weak smile as he was pulled up off the ground. Vincent lowered the pillow before lightly tossing it onto the end of the bed. Just then he noticed the bed hadn't been made and instinctively he walked over to start fixing it.

"Allen? Er… Excuse me…. Cormire? Do you know what happened to my phone? Was it brought with my clothes or was it left back on my desk in the dorm?" He wondered while pulling the first sheet of the bed up, then the next. "Also…. When's breakfast? I should probably warn you I'm allergic to Oranges…" He was looking down trying to make small talk. Vincent was falling half asleep so it sounded a lot like random bumbling with his tone.

"Its fine this house will be more yours than mine so just run down and prepare what you like" he told the boy "I don't know about your own personal phone just because it can be used to track you but you contacting others is not forbidden, would you like a phone from the S.S department to contact your family?" he asked the other as he walked to a mirror in the side of the wall.

He fixed his hair a bit and also checked his shirt .

"Y-Ya I'd like that… It's just, the time zone difference." Vincent finished making the bed completely and walked over to Allen, standing on his toes to glance in the mirror over his shoulder. Vincent's hair was messy as usual and he wondered if he should fix it now or after he ate. Figuring he'd be going to take a rest soon he decided to leave it but managed to pull a baseball cap out from between his clothes and put it on.

"I think I'll eat first, though… I haven't eaten anything really in nearly three days. I was working on a project so I didn't have much food the day you guys came to get me." Vincent was careful not to use the word 'kidnap' in case it was a sore topic of some kind. The teen smiled a bit and began heading out of the room. He took a half glance back wondering if Allen was following him or not.

It was around 1 in the afternoon when the first tutor arrived. Technically the man was to take some body measurements from Vincent and deal with the etiquette section all surrounding the eating, talking and walking things.

He directed the boy and teacher to the library and proceeded with his own work.

At one point in the day a flashy new phone was brought to him to give to Vincent.

"The device will connect to our recording sections, we won't listen to them unless he becomes a suspect and such" tells the engineer to Allen as he looked over the device.

Black touch screen with a nicely placed apple logo "I'm sure he'll like this" said Allen to the man before leaving. The device was kept into his pocket for a large portion of the time until it was delivered to his owner. He grabbed some folders and headed to the library just in time as the older dark haired man left.

Vincent worked really hard all day on his lessons, having even forgotten about fixing his messy hair. He was able to keep the hat on but when Allen arrived and walked in, Vincent had his head draped back over the back of the chair and he had his hat covering most of his face.

"Tomorrow," he whispered quietly. Allen didn't even have to ask what Vincent was talking about because he finished his sentence after a while of quiet. "Tomorrow, that's the day I stop looking like myself and I take the look of the Prince." Vincent sat up straighter before he slowly got up. He had placed the name tag from the night before onto his new shirt. Just as he continued to explain about how Edward was going be leaving tonight to go on his trip for safety, Vincent pulled the name tag off and left it on a bookshelf as he walked over to Allen looking at his feet. Vincent still had the brim of his hat shadowing his face and kept his head down to hide the fact he wanted to just burst out into tears.

He watched the other boy, depression, had warned Thomas. He said to stay on his case and constantly reminding the other of positives

"Soon" he answered the other. The smaller head hung down having some of Allen's anxiety growing. Quickly he walked towards a book shelf containing a large vase and picked it up. His steps covered large ground and soon he was in front of Vincent

"Look" he said putting the solid to the boy's face and slapping the hat off.

"Edward has finer and lighter skin than you, his hair starts darker and becomes brightly lit in the tips. His shoulder make a sharper angle at the end but his back can compare to yours. Yet!" he continues burring out all the things he so desperately admired and loved about Edward

"He actually likes oranges and his ears are rounded, yours are somewhat pointy" while saying this the vase moved around providing a reflection like a mirror "And...and Edward's eyes are deep blue like the sky's or the Hawaii beaches and when you look at them you see power and strength" Allen takes in a breath

"So when you're not seeing yourself, do! because there are so many differences I'll never have time to name them all."

Vincent started laughing suddenly. It was a scary and completely insane laugh. He was still tired, hungry and still worried about the whole situation that this just gave him the push over the edge. "I-I knew it… Why was I brought here?! I can't compare to him!! I could never compare to a prince!" The tears streamed down Vincent's insane and smiling face. "There is no way I can show strength in my eyes!! I can't have eyes as blue as that!" At this point he was practically screaming. "I… I.. -"

Vincent froze and looked up at Allen, his smile vanishing and he just looked completely depressing as the tears ran. "Y-You love him, Don't you? That's it, you're in love with the prince!! It must kill you the have to deal with me while your Prince goes off on that trip." He turned and rushed out of the library and went straight for the kitchen. Vincent had grown up in a very normal setting and all of this was already turning him into someone even he didn't know. Vincent sat in the kitchen eating an apple and rolling an orange on the table in front of him.

He froze and almost dropped the vase as the other states those words. He didn't hear the other part, but enough had been said. The whole comment had meant to be a compliment to Vincent, was it?

Yes it was! he told himself, difference is good but.....

He looked down at his own reflection on the vase "You're a coward" he tells himself "Just like you'd always been" Richard, Thomas and Roy return that night to the house and reunited in the kitchen. Vincent sat with them, or more he was close to them.

"Where is Allen" asked Roy as he took a sip of a large coke bottle that had his name written on it.

"Of to a mission" and Richard giving the other a piercing glare "If you must know Agent Cormiere is the head of defense he got called in for a S.M"

"Seriously" said Thomas who had been quiet.

A grieve of silence ran through them and it was almost so killer than it hurt to breath. A glare was exchange between the men as they deepened the silence. Normally the S.M weren't exactly that secret of dangerous but due to the terrorist attacks only anyone could expect the worse.

"We'll pray for his life" said Roy ad he finished the bottle and threw it to the trash can

Vincent stayed quiet and acted almost as if he were ignoring the group coming in. By the time they did show up, however, Vincent had eaten 4 apples, a sandwich and a small bag of chips. The orange was still being rolled around in his hand with his free, non-eating hand. Vincent reached for another apple but they were gone. For some reason eating apples released his stress. He dropped his head to the table and listened to the others talk about Allen.

After a long while of this really bizarre and quiet hangout, Vincent got up and handed the un-peeled orange to Thomas before he stretched and began to actually go find Allen. He felt bad for his out burst and didn't believe Allen was out of the house at the time and even if he was, Vincent was going to wait for him. He searched around but it was really late now and Vincent went up stairs. He begged for Cleo and Hayden to once again sleep on Vincent's bed to give him more of a reason NOT to sleep in there. Instead of his bed, the male went into Allen's room and curled up into a little ball on the very far edge of his bed. Vincent watched the door for Allen to return like a puppy but if not, at least Vincent would be asleep in a bed this time.

The dismissal of the prince had been far easier than everyone expected, and to Allen's conclusion there had been no leaks of information, everything was safe.

The drive from the palace and back was dark due to it being so late, but outside the sky was clear and stars reflected light. The house itself was dark, which did not usually happen, but he was terribly thankful for that. Locking the door he took the stairs and headed to his room, the lights there were off and much of the room was dark except for a small section that provided moon light, the suit pants and jacket fell to the floor and soon socks and shoes followed. The cold air of the room hit his skin and he was so thankful for it, too lazy Allen made a mental note to shower in the morning. Keeping nothing but boxers on he jumped into the bed and rolled around for the perfect spot until his leg hit something. Alarmed he reached for the gun and the the bed light.

The steady metal pointing at a small body that was curled up. the hair color gave away the identity and immediately Allen placed the safety on the gun and hid it back up knowing how it would scare the kid

"Vincent" he shock his shoulder "why are here Vincent"

The teen shifted just now waking to Allen shaking his shoulder. He realized he really had fallen asleep while waiting for Allen. He sleepily sat up and rubbed one of his eyes with the back of his hand. "Sorry, my bed is occupied and I didn't want you yelling about sleeping on the ground again…" He let out a huge yawn, covering his mouth as he tired to think of why he came. "I also had something…. something to tell you… Oh right, sorry for earlier… I," He yawned again. "I didn't mean to explode like that…"

Vincent could barely hold the conversation as he felt his head heavily moving back towards the pillow. He was dosing off again and now mumbling his apology with a tired slur of words. "I didn't mean to accuse you of….. anything," and that was it. Vincent had fallen asleep again.

One of Allen's eyebrows shot up as he watched the other go back to sleep "Who said you could sleep here" he murmured as he shifted the boy to the right side of the bed for proper sleep.

The sheet now covering both of them, a space between the two just so slightly, and even though the distance was there Allen could feel the warmth of Vincent piercing through his back. He could feel the other shift slightly ad this caused him distress. Allen, as far as he knew, had never slept next to anyone; or been this close to some one in such an intimate aspect. Swallowing he turned the other way to face Vincent and froze as his face came right in front of the others.

'You look a lot like him this way' he thought to himself as he realized that the green eyes were closed, making the smaller boy the perfect copy for the prince.

Blushing he focused his eyes on the others face, taking in the way his eyelashes appeared far longer than they did, how the soft hair feel on one side, the shape of the rosy lips and how a pink like color emerged from Vincent's cheeks.

"this is painful" he murmured as his mind created a mental picture of this moment, he savored it like it was food and he lacked it, and with that he took fell asleep