• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• micc

• Key

• BRIDGET

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

How can the link be down?

wj6sd0.jpg

If you've any issue downloading from Ryushare, you find some guidelines

Thank you for the quick response. I clicked on the link, Ryushare website showed up, and the following message on screen:

"File Not Found

The file you were looking for could not be found, sorry for any inconvenience.

Possible causes of this error could be:

The file expired

The file was deleted by its owner

The file was deleted by administration because it didn't comply with our Terms of Use"

Can you try again following the hints in the guide I posted, please? Because as you can see in the screen cap, the link works.

I've also checked the Ryushare link and it is working. Please check the guide Bridget pointed to, cause you might be clicking on a wrong button.

Either way, I re-uploaded the manga on Sendspace as well, since Ryushare might be blocked in certain countries.

Thank you Bridget and Key. I tried following Bridget's instruction but there was no button I could click on the screen. I made a screen shot but don't know how to upload it here. Anyway, there is no button whatsoever I could click on the screen. Maybe it's country specific, I don't know. Thank you for the Sendspace link, and sorry for all the trouble.

You can upload images on Tynipic.com and then just copy-paste the code for forums they offer. However, yeah, it might be country specific and you're welcome. (: