Dragon Ball Z: Between Two Worlds (SPOILERS, +18, MA?)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Goku readily kisses him back, before he giggled once Rexyl fell asleep against his lips. He held Rexyl for a moment and then lies down with him, softly pushing his hair away from his eyes. After a few more minutes his own eyes closed and he drifts off to sleep, hugging Rexyl close to his body.

Bardock was laying in bed now, thinking about what Goku had said, and what Nexus admitted. He admitted to himself he was starting to get bothered by it. Would he have to worry? Did he need to worry? As he felt Nexus climb into bed, Bardock couldn't hold it back anymore, "Should I be worried?" He looked over at Nexus, "Would you... leave me for him? Tell me the truth."

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Bardock

Climbing into bed, Nexus lays down next to Bardock, about to go to sleep when he hears Bardock ask him a question. Looking to him, Nexus just smiles softly, and turns so he was facing Bardock, propping his head up with his arm. "No need to worry. I'd never leave you. And that's the truth. Yes, I may have held feelings, deep ones, for Rexyl before, but they've changed. I love him still...but more like the love one would feel towards a sibling..."

Leaning forward, he softly kisses Bardock. "And to answer your question from earlier...we never did anything. He never even realized I'd had feelings for him...Rexyl always thought of me as a big brother, nothing more." Sighing, he let's his head sink into the pillow. "No need to worry...Good night Bardock...I love you." With a yawn, he falls asleep, curling up next to Bardock.

The house was quiet all night, Rexyl stirring every now and then, moving in his sleep. A few times he began crying, and at some point the bandage around his eye unravels, falling to the floor. The air becomes cold, a breeze coming through the open window in his room, making him shiver and move closer to Goku for warmth. At some point at around midnight his eyes open, glowing slightly in the darkness of the room, almost like little dimmed nightlights, or when a cat's eyes is illuminated by light. Sitting up, he hugs his knees to his chest, tears falling again.

The warmth was gone from Goku's body and he immediately woke up. Seeing Rexyl hugging his knees, crying, broke his heart. Goku realized the bandage came off, and he slowly leaned up, hugging Rexyl, "It's alright.. I'm here.." He leaned over, picking up the bandage and he wraps it around the eye before turning on the bedside lamp, "What's wrong, Rexyl? You can tell me.."

When Goku hugged him, he began crying more, trembling now instead of the light shivering from the cold air leaking into the room from the window. As the bandage was replaced, he cries out in pain, clasping at his eye. The light from the lamp invades his vision, making him quickly turn away, squeezing his eyes shut, but slowly opens them again when Goku asks him what was wrong.

For a moment he simply looks at Goku, his visible eye still glowing lightly, before speaking up, his voice shaking. "Make...t-them g-go away...the mean person...tells me things...w-when I am sleeping... Goku...they are mean...make h-him leave..." He was scared, only recently had this started happening. It was small at first, but then things got worse. And now, this...voice...was whispering to him, and wouldn't leave him alone, saying terrible things, cruel things. Things that would give someone nightmares.

"G-Goku... I am scared..."

Goku stared at Rexyl, shock and horror upon his features. Once Rexyl spoke, though, his eyes narrowed. Heb hugged Rexyl again, softly petting his hair, "I won't let him hurt you..." As he held Rexyl close, he angrily sent a message to this voice, something he learned to do from Piccolo.

'I don't know who you are or what you want. But this is something I will tell you only once. So listen up. You leave him alone.. walk away, and go burn in hell for all I care. I possess a power that will be far beyond your capability of understanding. If you continue to make Rexyl cry, I will use those abilities to destroy whatever you are. I will find you.. and I will destroy you..'

"I will never let anyone hurt you.." Goku promised Rexyl, "On the very air I breathe, I promise you that. ."

The voice, or rather the 'mean person' got Goku's message, and retreats, sinking away into the dark crevices of Rexyl's mind, but not disappearing completely. For now, the horrible words fade away into quite silence, and Rexyl relaxes, sinking deeply into Goku's embrace, sighing softly.

"Thank you..." He closes his eyes, and after a moment or two, drifts back to sleep, this time untroubled by the dark messages and scary images he'd been seeing. However, he shivers a tiny bit, goose bumps forming when a strong breeze rushes into the room, making the curtains flutter.

It seemed a storm was on it's way, and sure enough, at around five in the morning, it was thundering and lightening, rain pouring in sheets from dark clouds. Rexyl sleeps through it, but Nexus does not. The sound making him jump, waking him up, his heart pounding. "Damn...just a storm..." For a moment he thought it was his brother, back for revenge.

Goku smiled softly, rubbing Rexyl's head to soothe him. He got up for a minute, shivering softly from the cold breeze and he closed the window. After locking it, he returned to the bed, laying down with Rexyl, hugging him to his chest. It took a little while for him to fall back asleep, but once he did, he dreamed of Rexyl. His smile, his laugh, and his stare being the most pleasant dream ever.

The thunder and Nexus stirring was what woke Bardock. He opened his eyes, blinking when he saw Nexus sitting up. He leaned up, softly kissing the side of Nexus' temple, "You okay..?"

Another clap of thunder makes Nexus jump again, sitting up now, his hand placed over the spot on his chest where his heart was, wincing a tiny bit. His attention was averted from the storm when he notices Bardock stirring, then smiles softly when Bardock kisses him. "Yeah, I'm fine. The storm woke me up." He rubs the spot on his chest, feeling the bumped ridge of a scar. "Plus...um...n-never mind..." He sighs, each heartbeat was painful, but he'd gotten somewhat used to it. It was something he hadn't told anyone yet, not even Bardock.

Glancing at the clock, he sighs again. It was way too soon to get up, so he reaches into the bedside drawer, and pulls out a bottle of pain killers, and takes a couple, grimacing as they go down his throat. Placing them back, he lays down again, staring at the ceiling, each flash of lightning, each crash of thunder making him flinch..

Rexyl manages to pull the blankets out from beneath them, and wraps himself in their warmth, curling up against Goku. It was a bit later, when static electricity begins to form around him, making tiny crackling and popping sounds and miniature flashes of light to form each time he moved, his hair sticking on end comically. He laughs very quietly in his sleep, unaware of what was going on.

Bardock noticed his discomfort, and he placed his hand over Nexus' hand, where the scar was. He sadly sighed, shaking his head, "I still blame myself.. if I just didn't try so quickly... maybe you would have never gotten hurt. I was lost that whole week without you... and now that you're in my arms again, I'll never let you go.." He kissed the side of Nexus' face again, "You know you can tell me anything, right? You don't need to be afraid to say or ask me anything."

Goku woke with a jump as he moved, and gotten shocked by the static cling. As he blinked his eyes, then rubbed them, he smiled at Rexyl. He looked so warm and snugly under those blankets. Goku wriggled under the blankets with Rexyl, softly playing with his hair as he looked at his face.

A sad smile forms when he hears Bardock's words, knowing all too well the hardship of the week he'd been dead caused the one's he loved to go through. Death had not been easy, and neither was coming back. "It wasn't your fault Bardock. He was...just too strong for me." He leans against Bardock, closing his eyes a tiny bit more. "And I'll never leave again."

For a moment he was silent again, before speaking up, his voice quiet. "I..." he then sighs. "It hurts. Every heart beat, it cause me pain. Especially during storms, and we've had three now since I've come back. I'm worried... what if I never heal?" Turning to face Bardock, a look of pained worry in his eyes. "I'm scared, and frightened of this pain."

Feeling a hand in his hair, Rexyl laughs ever so quietly, giggling at the sensation of the static along his skin. He moves closer to Goku, pulling the blankets around himself more, holding onto his pillow like a stuffed bear, but also using it for his head. He rolls over all of a sudden, sprawling out his limbs, one of his arms and legs now draped over Goku, but surprisingly the blankets don't fall off.

He begins to mumble words in his sleep, incoherent for the most part, but there were a few distinguishable words here and there, Goku's name being one of them, and whenever he said Goku's name, a blush would appear on his cheeks, then fade away again.

Bardock looked shocked, then worried, "Why didn't you tell me? We should have you looked at. Kakarot said he knows a great Doctor. One who specializes in people like.. well, us. Different. We can see him in the morning."

Goku giggles softly, allowing Rexyl to drape over him so calmly. He then allowed his mind to wander, and he resisted the urge to.. touch him. Goku's hand clenched, then unclenched, trying to still resist. He'd wanted to touch that skin since yesterday.. and his body was screaming. He wouldn't force Rexyl to do ANYTHING. But he yearned to just...

If only he weren't wrapped up so damn tight. And the way he blushed as he murmured Goku's name. Goku suddenly felt himself start to harden. He gasped softly, quickly lifting Rexyl so he didn't feel it. Goku set him on the bed, making sure he didn't wake him before he leaned up, looking down.

"Fuck!" Goku was whispering, cursing his body and his easy horniness, "Fuckfuckfuckfuck!!" He closed his eyes, trying to tell his body to calm down.

"I didn't tell you because I was afraid you'd freak out..." He sighs softly, the pain medicine finally kicking in. Nexus remembered the first time he asked Goku to buy him some, making both him and Bardock confused at the request, but had said nothing when he was questioned about it. "And alright...I just hope this doctor can help...I'm just worried." Nexus was extremely worried he'd never heal, and with an ailment like this, he was afraid he'd never fight again. Being of a warrior race, he NEEDED to fight, it ran in his blood. Sighing again, he closes his eyes, moves a bit closer to Bardock, and attempts to fall asleep again.

When he was moved off Goku, Rexyl stirs slightly, but doesn't wake. Not at first anyways. However, when Goku sat up, and began whispering things, he slowly opens his eyes, groaning softly in his grogginess. Rubbing an eye, he too sits up, and looks over at Goku, his hair standing on end, his appearance sleepy. "What is wrong Goku-nii?"

When he sat up, his kimono had slid off his shoulders, as the tie had come loose when he'd been sleeping. It now bunches up at his waist and wrists, bandages all along his torso and arms revealed in full view. Some skin was left unwrapped, so pale skin could be seen. Looking to Goku, he yawns, wondering why the other was up, completely unaware of the problem at hand.

"Goku-nii, why are you awake?" Leaning against the other, Rexyl sighs, not even bothering to fix his clothing at that point, he was too tired to even care at that point.

Bardock sighed softly, holding onto Nexus with his arms as he lied down with him. He'd thought everything was fine.. but it wasn't.

Goku glanced at Rexyl and he let out a pained groan. He looked up, pointing, "You're enjoying this!!" Still trying to cover himself, he used his other hand to pull Rexyl's kimono up, "I-I'm.. fine.. cover yourself..."

Goku realized his voice trailed off as his hand touched Rexyl's soft, pale skin. His face was red and flushed from embarrassment, but it didn't stop him from trailing his fingers up the other's arm, over his shoulder and collarbone.

"I.. can't tell you.." Goku finally finished his sentence before his mouth found Rexyl's. His tongue immediately slid inside the others mouth, tasting him. He wanted Rexyl to sit in his lap.. but he feared the boy would get frightened from his erection.

Rexyl makes no move to cover himself, but instead stays as he was, shivering a tiny bit as he felt Goku touching him softly, the little bit of his kimono that had been pulled up falling right back off again. He moves against the hand that was touching, enjoying the way it felt.

He was going to ask why Goku couldn't tell him, but was cut off before he could say anything, his lips now pressing against Goku's. In his half sleep state of mind, he willingly accepts the intrusion of the tongue within his mouth, kissing Goku back, his movements slow but rather enjoyable.

Without thinking, he shifts his body, moving so he was placed upon Goku's lap, facing him, their kiss continuing. His legs were on either side of Goku's hips, his knees bent so his lower legs were outward a bit, and he slowly wraps his arms around his waist, hugging him. Rexyl could feel something hard pressing against him, but thought nothing off it at the moment.

His kimono comes open even more, but doesn't completely come off, but barely covered him nonetheless.

'Don't do it, don't do it..' Goku was losing the inner battle with himself. His hands ran over Rexyl's chest and stomach as his hips softly bucked against the others. He placed his hands on Rexyl's hips, moving them back and forth. He moaned softly before kissing the other again, this time more hungrily. The feeling was pure bliss, but this was wrong...

After a moment, he had to pull away, "Baby.. please wake up.. please, I don't want you to do something you'll regret.." it was killing him. He had to know if this was what Rexyl wanted fully or not. He swore he wouldn't hurt him and he meant it.

His mind only halfway registered what was going on, his body going along with whatever Goku did to him. Rexyl didn't have the slightest clue of what was happening right then, as he was still nearly asleep, barely awake to realize the things Goku was doing to him, or rather, what Goku wanted to do to him.

Only when Goku tell him to wake up, does he slowly come into a clearer state of mind, and when he senses what was going on, his eyes widen, tears forming in them. Panic creeps in, showing in his breathing, which had quickened, in his heartbeat, which now was pounding hard in his chest, and his eyes, which looked straight at Goku, the tears now falling down his cheeks.

"Goku...I..." He moves off of Goku's lap, and fixes his clothing, before covering himself tightly in the blankets, curling up into a tight ball, trembling as he finally realizes what almost happened. He knew Goku had promised not to hurt him, but that didn't stop him from being scared.

Goku immediately cringed when he saw the look on Rexyl's face. He shook his head, "No, no you didn't do anything wrong. I did. I'm sorry, I had a weak moment. But I stopped, I stopped, right?"

Goku had finally calmed down, the erection diminishing and he moved easier now. He placed a hand on Rexyl's shoulder before he sighed softly. His face showed sorrow as he let his hand fall, "I can.. leave if you want me to. If you need a few minutes.. or something."

Reaching out from under the blanket, he wraps his fingers around Goku's hand. He was silent, saying nothing at all, but through that small gesture, he let Goku know that he wanted him to stay. For a while longer he remains quiet, no words escaping from him, until he takes a shuddering breath and speaks up, his voice quiet and somewhat muffled from being underneath the blankets and sheets.

"Do not go...stay here...I am...alright...Do not leave..." Rexyl says this as hot tears quietly ran down his cheeks, falling into his hair and onto the pillow. Tugging the hand he was holding onto under the blanket, kissing it softly, before he presses it against his warm, flushed and damp cheek. He felt terrible, for what he could not pinpoint directly.

"Goku...I am...sorry..." He closes his eyes, but doesn't fall asleep, holding onto Goku's hand, not wanting to let go.

Goku smiled softly, raising his other hand and he wipes the tears from Rexyl's face. Goku shook his head again, moving and hugging Rexyl around the shoulders and chest, "Please don't be sorry... you did nothing wrong. I need to learn how to control myself around you, that's all."

His other hand rubbed the back of his neck softly. He wasn't sure how he would be able to control himself. He wasn't even sure if he could. But he would try.

Rexyl was hugging Goku back, burying himself against the other, trying with all his might to still the tears that just seemed to keep coming. Hearing what Goku said, Rexyl sighs softly, unsure of what to way or think at the moment. So, he remains silent, comforted by way he was being held, and eventually he dozes off, falling asleep, his tears falling just a bit longer before gradually coming to a stop.

It was eight in the morning now, and Nexus was up and moving, dressed, showered, and fixing breakfast for everyone.Once it was ready, and he'd made sure to make plenty, he goes to Rexyl's room, and opens the door. "Hey, good morning you two. I made food if you're hungry."

Then he retreats, leaving the door ajar, heading to see if Bardock was awake, telling him that he'd made breakfast. "Which reminds me...I need to change Rexyl's bandages..." Nexus says this to himself, before returning to the kitchen, Gracie wasn't home, having spent the night at a friend's house.

Rexyl stirs, but doesn't wake fully yet, tangled up in the blankets on the bed. His eyes eventually open though, and he yawns. "Goku?" Poking and gently shoving at the other, he wondered if Goku was already awake or not. "Good morning Goku...get up." Tilting his head, he blinks, and smiles, leaning in to kiss Goku on the cheek.

The smell of pancakes was what woke Goku up. He smiled softly and he heard Nexus' words, but he didn't stir to get up. Minutes later, he heard Rexyl say his name, making his heart flutter softly. Goku almost giggled, the poke having tickled him just a little. He sensed Rexyl leaning in and he turned his head at the last minute, the kiss falling upon his lips instead.

Goku smiled at Rexyl, his hair disarrayed slightly, "Good morning, beautiful."

Bardock stretched his hands over his head, only in some pajama pants that Gracie had gotten him for his birthday. He saw Nexus preparing food and he smiled, leaning against the wall, on his shoulder. He crossed his arms over his chest and growled softly, looking Nexus up and down, "Hey there, sexy.."

His lips did not land on Goku's cheek as he'd planned, but Goku's lips instead. Rexyl giggles softly, having liked the small surprise, a faint blush forming on his cheeks from the kiss, and also from when he was called beautiful. Pointing at himself when the 'good morning' kiss had ended, he tilts his head. "I am...beautiful?" He'd never been called that before, it was new, and he liked it.

"You are Goku-nii. Good morning, my Goku-nii!" Giggling again, he reaches out and touches Goku's hair, which was semi-messy, though nothing compared to his own, which looked as if it had been through first a hurricane, then a tornado, followed by an electric shock. His stomach rumbles, and he smiles more. "Hungry. Time for food, okay Goku-nii?"

Finishing up the last if the food he was cooking, he sensed as Bardock appeared in the kitchen, and could feel the eyes looking at his body. Glancing back, he raises an amused eyebrow at Bardock's greeting, but smiles anyways. "Good morning to you too, handsome and hunky. You ready to eat?" He winks, flipping the last pancakes off the pan, spending them flipping over his shoulder, to land perfectly on top of a huge pile of them on the table.

"By the way, after we go see this doctor, we need to go the the store to buy groceries and some other things." He says this while getting out things to drink, setting glasses, plates, and silverware on the table, as well as a jug of milk, a pitcher of orange juice, and a cup of strawberry kiwi smoothie for Rexyl.

Bardock slowly walked over to Nexus, wrapping his arms around his waist and he growled into his neck, biting down gently before kissing it, "Can I eat you? YOU look good enough to eat."

Goku giggled softly, "Goku-nii, huh? I'm not one hundred percent sure I know what that means.. but alright." He looked down when Rexyl's stomach growled. He giggled again, smiling, "I can see you're hungry. I am, too. You want me to carry you?"

Shivering a tiny bit, Nexus laughs softly at the question that was asked of him. "Maybe later you can eat me, but for now, my love filled pancakes will have to suffice." He teases, grinning again and turning to face Bardock, one hand still holding onto the spatula, leaning up to kiss Bardock softly on the lips. "You're avoiding my statement though. I know you dislike going shopping, but I need you there to help. Since Gohan is busy doing something." He pouts up at the other, poking him gently.

Rexyl smiles at the sound of Goku's laughter. "It means your my number one, Goku! You are my special Goku, you are Goku-nii." He explains what it meant, giggling in response. Nodding when he was offered to be carried, since he really couldn't do much walking of his own just yet. He reaches up, wrapping his arms around the others shoulders when Goku was ready, his stomach growling again. His nose could smell the food that was made, making him even hungrier than he already was. "Let us go and eat Goku-nii!"

Bardock made a face at the again mentioned shopping. But once he felt Nexus' lips on his own, he kissed him again after the peck. This one was deeper, more passionately filled, letting Nexus know exactly what he was thinking. One hand slowly started to snake its way inside Nexus' pants until he heard Goku laughing about something. He took his hand away, pecking the others lips again, "Alright. Shopping it is..."

Goku had Rexyl in his arms as he came around the corner. As they entered the kitchen, Goku smiled and nodded, "Hey, good morning." Goku set Rexyl down in a chair and he sat behind him, that way Rexyl could lean back against his chest.