the principles of falling in love ((hal7283 and alexia))*private

alexia__

There wasn't any reason or planning on Kaname's part, all of his body seems to be working on their own accord, with just an unending desire to love and feel everything from the lovely man on top of him commanding their movements. Kaname's tongue danced and mingled with Nagisa's like it has a brain of its own, and his hands glided along Nagisa's face, to his neck, to his chest and back, and everywhere else Kaname could reach. When Nagisa pulled away he was almost ready to cry out like a baby with his milk bottle taken away. It was then he felt the warm and moist sensation on his length.

"Nagisa? What are you....AH!!" Kaname almost scream from the direct stimulation he was getting from Nagisa, especially when he licked the sensitive tip. He instinctively tried to push Nagisa's head away but all he'd lost the power to resist long ago. All he could do was holding Nagisa's hair in his fingers, and moan louder and louder as he get closer to climax.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexia__

• hal7283

Feeling the pressure on his head was a guide for Nagisa to keep going, it felt so right at the moment that he did not wonder as to whether ir was done correctly or not, and for what he could tell Kaname wasn't either. His moans filled the room more and more and he took the whole thing in his mouth, his eyes checking on the other's reaction every so often.

Kaname's flushed face was so adorable that it drove Nagisa mad, but it was soon that he notice the teens moans reaching a different pitch, getting louder and he knew the other was close.

His mouth was removed and he sat up slightly. His hands around his own erection "do me too Kaname" he asked so daringly but not embarrassed enough to regret the question.

Soon he placed in back on the bed and guided the other over him, the position allowed for Nagisa to see all of Kaname's erotic figure.

Pleasure was building up in Kaname's body and it seems like he was about to come in any moment, which made it the more unbearable when Nagisa pulled away. Kaname stared at Nagisa with teary eyes wondering why he'd stop at such a moment, then was so embarrassed when he heard him saying "do me too."

"I've been enjoying it too much that I've forgot to take care of Nagisa! Bad Kaname, Bad!" he though to himself as he climbed up and saw Nagisa laying down himself. Watching his gesture Kaname realized what Nagisa was aiming at, and if only Kaname's face could blush even more red this would definitely be the moment. He could feel his mouth salivating and he swallowed it down. Cautiously he climbed towards Nagisa and turned around, then he moved sideways so his crotch are now right above Nagisa's, and his own face right above Nagisa's penis pointing firmly at him.

"Take it easy and let me catch up...I want to come with you.." Kaname said embarrassingly as he extended his tongue and licked the tip of Nagisa's penis. The notion of licking another man's genitals was a bit weird at first, but it felt much more welcoming than Kaname imagined, likely because it was Nagisa's. Gradually he opened his mouth wider and began to take the length in deeper, while careful not to touch it with his teeth. Kaname was surprised by how much his mouth was being filled by the hot and hard rod, and for some reason it actually was a pleasurable sensation, until the rod touched the depth of his throat, at which point he decided not to take the member in any further, at least not until he got used to it more.

The warm and moist mouth surrounded him making Nagisa's mouth slightly part at the pleasure, his eyes closing imagining what Kaname looked like. The pleasure became more welcoming when the other began to move and at that moment he too began his work. Slightly he ran his hands over the boy's ass, biting his skin and leaving visible hickey's. Enjoy the reactions from the other he proceeded to touching Kaname's entrance while running his hand over the boy's erected penis.

His thumb ran through the top feeling the pre-cum build up again making it sticky and slippery.

Without noticing, his body moved on its own, his tongue running over the small opening sucking completely loving every moment of it. Between the heat and their skins Nagisa felt that feeling slightly building up at the bottom of his stomach.

'this small ass' he though as it became creamy and soft in his mouth 'I want to stick it in'

Nagisa was enjoying Nagisa touching his length, and while it was embarrassing for even Kaname himself to admit, enjoying feeling Nagisa's penis inside his mouth. But when Kaname began kissing, even sucking on the entrance at his rear it cuaght him completely off guard and he let Nagisa's length slip out of his mouth. “Wait....what Nagisa...? Wha..aaaaaah???!!!" Kaname's moan clearly raised in pitch.

"I....I havn't really got the chance to....ah!...to clean it properly.....! It's....ah umm...!!" Kaname looked at a little bit worried and struggled to mutter out those words as he was interrupted by the uncontrollable outburst of sensual moans. While he talked he was pleasuring Nagisa with his hands, stroking on the rod while gently massaging the testicles. But soon he was swallowed up by his desire to get more pleasure, he took Nagisa's penis back into his mouth, this time deeper than ever before almost to the point of choking himself, and his hip began to waver instinctively, trying to get more pleasure. His movement accelerated and the moans leaking from his throat became louder and louder.

For what Nagaisa could tell Kaname was really feeling it down here, specially when he touched around this area. The more reaction he got from the other the more he knew where to touch.

It was when Kaname took him whole into his mouth again, that Nagisa completely lost himself, unlike before this time it was a needy and wanting.

There was one thing Nagisa had learned, and this was how honest Kaname was with himself when it came to pleasure. Not bothering once to hide what he was feeling, showing every last reaction.

"A-ah w-wait Kaname" says Nagisa a slight moan escaping his lips before his release.

Just about the time Kaname felt the hot cum bursting inside his mouth he also reached climax in Nagisa's hands,his body shivered due to the pleasure and after the last drop of cum was released he finally relaxed down, collapsing on top of Nagisa. Kaname was surprised by the strange taste of the slimy liquid in his mouth but in the middle of the confusion had swallowed it.

He moved his mouth away from Nagisa's member and breath heavily: "So...sorry..give me a second to...to catch my breath..." and after a while he finally gathered enough strength to roll down from Nagisa, completely exhausted. He looked down towards Nagisa and smiled shyly : "It tasted weird. But I think I can get used to it."

"i-its okay" he managed to answer back in his state of after pleasure and relaxation.

But it didn't take long for him to tense up and conclude in his head what exactly had happened between the two.

'd-dammit! this is serious'

For Nagisa throwing kisses around was fine but this... his eyes looked at Kaname's flushed face and smiled

"its my fault next time it won't-" his words got caught as he processed the phrase 'next time?...yes'

Smiling he kisses the others neck not questioning it any longer.

"......Nagisa?" Kaname sensed something odd from the expression on Nagisa's face, but that moment fleeted away instantly when Nagisa came to him and kissed his neck. He chuckled as it was slightly itchy. Kaname turned to lay on his side and looked Nagisa in the eye, with a expression filled with happiness. "Next time..you say? Ha ha. I guess that's one more thing to look forward too....but before that...."

After just laying there with Nagisa for a while Kaname pointed to the cum he released on Nagisa's chest: "We're all slimy and sweaty, maybe a shower is a good idea? But no surprises this time! I’m not sure I can take any more of this today...It's quite a lot to process...“he smiled shyly.

Chuckling he agreed and promised to not do anything for the rest of the day. And once again returned tot he shower to clean off everything. This time it was quicker than before but far more entertaining. Bubbles and soap covered the entire place at the end of their shower. yet, overall all Nagisa felt relaxed and light something that had not happened in a long time.

"Look Kaname" he said to the other "it can move now" the small damaged finger now looked far less purple and damaged, instead it was healing faster than expected.

Smiling at Kaname he continued to exercise it for a bit before wrapping it up.

The two of them went to the shower and like he promised Nagisa didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Kaname also enjoyed the aftermath of their passion, just sharing this moment of taking a bath together felt almost as fulfilling as the sex before, emotionally speaking.

He smiled weakly as he saw Nagisa moving his finger. Even after all this time he still can't help feeling a bit guilty about it. That being said, what requires roasting still need to be roasted. Kaname smiled teasingly as said: "Yes, it seems to be healing pretty well. But I don't see that injury ever got in the way of you touching my body up and down."

Every inch of his face up until the tip of his ears became red. A childish embarrassment filled Nagisa as the words were processed and understood.

"I..- b-beca.." stuttering an excuse made it worse causing Nagisa to bury his face into his hands and slightly laugh at his own reaction.

Through the line between his fingers he watched Kaname

"I can't believe you" he says dropping his hands now "you think you're funny don't you" with his normal hand

Kaname grabs the boy shoulder and drags him closer, while the other reaches for his hair making a mess

of the soft locks

"Funny Kaname" he says chuckling, a sarcastic tone.

"Ha ha ha ha!!" Kaname laughed seeing Nagisa's reaction he was pulled close. Feeling the rough movement of Nagisa's hand in his hair he laughed: "Hey stop it! Ha ha". He wasn't about to give up without a fight and reached for Nagisa' head making a mess of Nagisa's hair as well.

After several minutes of such fruitless wrestling Kaname finally gave up and leaned on Nagisa gasping for air. He looked at his and said: "You know, now come to think of it, maybe letting you do whatever you like to me would end up less exhausting than this. Ha ha. Just kidding. "

"Perhaps, that's always an option" he answered a bit out of breath as well. A fluttery feeling filled Nagisa as he watched the others hair fall back into place, neatly going to the side of the boy's thin face.

It occurred to Nagisa that perhaps he had not fully grasped what had happened between then two or that maybe it could be more.

At that moment their relationship was that is older friends, who knew each other's secrets and deepest desires, but also of young lovers who had recently discovered each other's company.

His mind was so focused on this that he didn't notice how he was gazing at the other.

Slowly he leaned in placing his lips on the other "you're perfect" he whispered.

'Nagisa, my brother, my best friend, and my new lover'

To him this was perfect.

Kaname chuckled and said:" Perfect? Does that mean I can't get any better?" Kaname wrapped his arm around Nagisa's neck and kissed him. He said gently: "I will change Nagisa, perhaps not always the way you like it. But I will grow, I will learn, I will get old and I will eventually die. But I want you to be at my side and see it all, and I want to be at your side and see how you will change, what do you say? My brother, my friend, my lover?"

A sparkling feeling filled Nagisa as he heard these words but the second he fond himself answering a loud knock filled every inch of the house.

It repeated two other times before he processed what was happening. Questionably he gave a look at Kaname before heading downstairs, in a bit of a hurry. Again the knock was heard, for what he could tell it wasn't an agitated nor angry knock but more of a light playful one.

From behind the large front door small giggles could be heard, that of a young woman.

Slowly he opened it and froze at the people standing in front of him. They were early.

"Hello Nagisa" said Kaname's mother happily.

"Who was it?" Kaname said as he walked down the stairs, and smiled as he saw their parents at the door. "Welcome home, mom!" He said as he hopped down the last few steps and ran to his mother, hugging her lovingly. "You two came home early!"

"Yeah, we were worried how you guys are doing so we decided to come back sooner. How's everything?" Kaname's mother asked.

"You worry too much mom." Kaname smiled. Then he realized he forgot to greet his step father, he let go of his mother and made a embarrassed smile: "And Welcome home...dad."

"It's Okay, we didn't really get to know each other too well." Nagisa's father said as he put his hand on Kaname's shoulder. They greeted each and came inside, Kaname helped them with dragging the luggage.

Four of them went to the living room and they began to talk about each other's experiences for the past few weeks, with the parents talk about the places they went and things happened during honey moon, and taking out souvenirs for the two boys. Kaname then talked about how he was doing in the new school and making friends, as well as how he was getting along with Nagisa, of course leaving out the details about their relationship. The parents seemed to be relieved that Kaname and Nagisa is getting along well. After a while Kaname's mother began to yawn, likely due to the fatigue of the trip back. Kaname quickly drove the couple to sleep. Leaving only Kaname and Nagisa in the living room.

"....I guess we're always little children in their eyes. Of course there's no way they could imagine...us, but it's completely within reason that one of us decide to bring a girl home thinking they won't be back in another few days, and they just pop out? Imagine how awkward would that be?" Kaname said in a joking tone as he sat down across Nagisa, but his expression betrays him as he looked somewhat tired and uneasy.

The fun imagery did not trick Nagisa to what was really happening to the other boy. Doubt and self loathing filled him as he stood some distance away watching over the other.

His good hand clenched but he smiled and said "its okay! don't worry we can support each other each step of the way"

Although Nagisa had never been good with words he'd hoped these, at least, helped Kaname feel better as for he also needed a supported at the moment.

The house was now filled with more noise than it had been the passed few weeks, up stairs moving could be heard. Large bags were in the living room and everything came into reality.

'I guess this is where everything starts' he tells himself.

"come on" his hands grabs Kaname's and their fingers entwined with one another, slowly he leads the other up stairs stopping only to look back and make sure there were no tears, or regret.

Kaname smiled weakly hearing the words of comfort from Nagisa. He shook?his head, as if wanting to shake off all the anxiety and doubt. "Thanks Nagisa, I will be fine with you around."

Kaname went up stairs with his hands being held by Nagisa, the warmth from his grasp seems to spread all the way to his heart. He thought about what Nagisa said earlier, that this is where it starts, and smiled in comfort.

The walk upstairsfelt like only a blink of an eye, and soon they were in front of their room. Kaname stood there silently and after a while finally let Nagisa's hand go. "Goodnight, I guess?"

"Goodnight"

Those were the last words shared between the two then and after than Nagisa found himself sleeping, no actual memory of ever getting on the bed. The dark room was soon filed with light touching the boy's messy hair. But this did not bother him and Nagisa remained asleep. it felt as if he hadn't slept this good in months, for some reason he was stuck between cherished happiness and growing wanting, perhaps because of everything. It wasn't until his phone began to ring that he snapped away from a dream.

"Hello?" his voice slightly dry

"No I wasn't sleeping"

"Okay see you tonight"

With a grunt he rises from his bed, the cool air hitting his bare chest, and walks towards the door pulling the thing open.

Kaname woke up from a long dream. He couldn't remember all the details but he was quite sure Nagisa was in it, and something large and menacing stood between them. He cried out and tried to reach Nagisa but it was no use, and he woke up at that point. This made Kaname's mood this morning awful to say the least.

He opened his room door and found the door across his was opened. "Nagisa is awake already?" he thought to himself, and the thought of seeing Nagisa early improved his mood immediately. He went to the washroom for his routine morning cleaning, and went down stairs with a big smile: "Good morning Nagisa! What do you like for breakfast today?" he said as he put on the apron.

His hands stretched up allowing every muscle in Nagisa's back to flex and the relax. Although the night had gone by fast he felt calm and rested.

Yawning he opens the fridge, letting the cold air hit his bare chest, and slightly shivers. Some juice was soon poured in a glass.

"Good morning Nagisa! What do you like for breakfast today?"

Smiling he gives the other an encouraging wave, signaling for him to get closer. The best things about morning were Kaname's bed hair, and his soft voice.

"morning kiss?" he asks

Kaname smiled and he ran up close to Nagisa, kissing him lightly on his cheek: "Don't get too used to it, since mom and dad are around the house now." He then went back to the fridge and began to look for ingredients. He said while sticking his head int the fridge: "We have some nice ham and lettuce, how about a good old fashion ham and egg sandwich for breakfast?"

He swiftly sliced some bread and put them in the toaster, and began to fry some eggs while the toast heated up. When the toast finally popped up Kaname had already finished chopping the lettuce and tomato. Once every ingredients were set all that was left was to put them toghether, and two ham and egg sandwiches were on the table in no time.

He poured some juices for himself and sat down across Nagisa and began eating. During the breakfast Kaname asked: "You woke up quite early today, didn't sleep well last night?"

"Oh not really" replies Nagisa while replacing tape of his finger and putting the protector back on "I got a call this morning.."

"for work" he adds. Slightly his stomach growls at the sudden spell of cooking food. It was in general the best thing ever.

"I might have to practice vocals now" but this time Nagisa was more speaking to himself than anyone "or else..."

A sudden flash of what had happened the previous night came into Nagisa's head making him blush and snap from his thoughts

"s-so how was your night?" he asked now, curious if Kaname had also thought of them.

"For work? So it's about the bar I assume?" Kaname drank from the glass of juice and didn't bother to ask further. He paused a second when being asked about last night, which was dramatic to say the least, and trully left a lot to be processed.

"Umm, I had a bad dream...Not the kind where you'd scream out or something, just...leaves a bad taste in your mouth...." Kaname said as he bite off a corner from the sandwich. He continued after he swallowed the mouthful: "I don't know..maybe it's because I didn't have the hold pillow with me last night." He said and blinked suggestively at Nagisa.