Grey curtains of pleasure~18+ (Nyuchanxx and Pigeon)

Nyuchanxx

Huan found a comb in one of the drawers and sat down on the side of the bed. "Do you need any food or water? You must not have had any chance to eat this morning...." He sighed and began to carefully comb the man's hair, making sure not to tug on the strands. As he combed he realized that it would be very bad if a servant walked in on this, he decided that he would just have to stop if anyone knocked on the door.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• Kotorichan

Ai shut his eyes slowly as he felt the gently comb run through his tangled hair. It had been a long time since he had seen a comb let alone mange to brush his hair with one, normally he had to suffice with his fingers and tie it back with dried grasses. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he relaxed into the gentle touches across his hair. When the other spoke he took a while to answer as his brain was slow from the pain and now the relaxing touches. He realised that he definitely was thirsty and although he knew he needed to eat it was still hard to bring up the enthusiasm, he wasn't hungry, or at least didn't think he was. when one gets used to always being hungry you are never sure whether you truly were or not. It was just something else one's body nagged for. "Do you have any water I could drink?" He asked softly.

"Of course..." Huan set the comb down and stood up. "I'll get you something small to eat too, for whenever you feel hungry. Just wait here for a moment" He smiled and left the room. He was extremely relieved that the man seemed to be recovering, he really wasn't able to tell how serious the wounds were. The young noble told a servant to prepare some food and bring it to the room before returning with a glass of water. He made sure to shut and lock the door so no one would walk in on them and then sat down on the edge of the bed. "I have some water for you, can you sit up?" he asked gently.

Ai rolled his eyes at the question. Pain was just that:pain. What did it matter, there are worse things in life to fear than pain. Could he sit up...of course. Without even a grunt of extortion despite the fact he could feel the scabs cracking and the warm blood starting to trickle down his back slightly. He took the glass tentatively from the others hand and lifted it to his lips. It was cool and clean. Refreshing, he hadn't tasted water like this in a long time. he hadn't been seen as deserving of it for a long time. He shut his eyes feeling the cool liquid sooth his throat and ease his muscles. Setting the glass down he looked at the other "Thank you." He said before looking away used to not looking those of rank in the eye. It became a habit after a couple of beatings.

"You're very welcome..." Huan said gently. "Some food will be brought for you soon, please try to rest until then..." He moved off the bed and sat on the chair instead, not wanting to make the other man uncomfortable. "You can stay here as long as you'd like, but please at least stay until your wounds are healed." He lightly pushed his hair back over his shoulders, smiling at the other. "I know you didn't want to tell me your name, but is there anything that you would like me to call you? Even if it isn't your real name..."

Ai looked at the other with a frown. He didn't know what to say, the other did save him from a harsh life that would probably have ended in death in a few days. He owed him at least a name didn't he? He looked away and lay down on his stomach again so as not to aggravate his wounds. "Ai, my name is Ai" He said softly. The other could choose whether to believe him or not. He felt his hair fall around his shoulders, the soft strands brushing against his shoulders, soft and untangled. It felt so nice. He wondered if he could be allowed a bath to clean himself, he was used to washing in rivers and not with any sort of soap. He would wait for a while. Maybe if he forced his body to eat he would be able to bath afterwards with less likelihood of fainting from heat combined with a lack of body energy.

"Ai... That's a lovely name..." Huan said softly. "My name is Huan, please let me know if there's anything I can do to help you relax..." he lightly smoothed out his clothes. "I'm sure this seems very strange to you... I've been told many times that I'm somewhat of an improper noble..." He sighed and looked away. "I just want to make you feel at home here..."

Ai was silent for a moment, he wasn't sure how to respond. Normally these sort of questions were tricks but this male seemed to be speaking in earnest. He got th feeling the other didn't talk openly very often. "I'm fine, this is more comfort than I have had in a long time." Sitting up again he ignored any pain and proper the pillows up behind him and leaned back hoping his wounds had healed up again so they wouldn't stain the sheets.

Looking at the other Ai gently tried to encourage the other to speak openly "What is your father? People don't just fall into nobility you have to earn it to maintain it."

Huan looked at the man again, a little bit surprised by the question. Most people already knew who his father was, and no one ever asked Huan such questions. "Oh, my father is scholar... At the moment he is traveling to another city to speak with another scholar, so you won't see him for a few days... Or perhaps not at all, depending on how long you chose to stay here" He dropped his gaze to the floor again, saddened by the idea of Ai leaving.

Ai looked at the other. Yes, that made sense, scholars usually bred sons that had more knowledge than sense. He shifted, wincing slightly as he did but making no other outward signs of discomfort. He nodded, he should probably be gone by the time the master of the house returned, he doubted that his presence would be appreciated but he didn't know where to go. Even if he could get back home his life would never be the same there and likelihood was that because of him his family had either been killed or forced out of their home as an example to others. He hoped his daughter was okay, she always was intelligent and knew what to do. He was glad he himself had at least bred one child with some standard intellect that peasants had but officials didn't. He looked down at his hands, how he had ruined all of their lives back then. He didn't care for himself he deserved what he got, at least he knew it was coming but to put his family in that situation too. He should have disowned them all first. He bit his lip trying to hold back all his regrets as they swarmed upon him.

"Ai? Is something wrong?" Huan asked softly, noticing the man's expression. He didn't know much about the lives of other people. He knew that he was very privileged but had no idea what the life of someone in the lower classes was like. The noble could never really understand what kind of hardships someone like Ai had experienced, it was almost completely unimaginable. He had been far too sheltered for his entire life.

Ai blinked a couple of times before swallowing his emotions "Yes sorry, I'm fine." He let out a slow breath before softly saying "You don't know how lucky you are." He wanted desperately to see his daughter, the rest of his family didn't hold much in his heart, he was forced into a 'correct' marriage and the only intelligent child he had got had been his daughter and he had ruined her life. This is why he never stopped. He kept his mind busy day and night so he didn't linger on the painful thoughts but now he was here and doing nothing just thinking.

Suddenly Ai swallowed his thoughts and reached out pulling the other into a rough kiss. The other knew his name now so what did a kiss matter. Shutting his eyes he pressed their lips together hard and tried to coerce the others lips open wanting something to help him forget again.

Huan gasped at the sudden kiss, he hadn't been expecting it at all. He immediately pushed at the man's chest, trying to get away for some kind of explanation. It wasn't that he didn't like kissing Ai, it was just so sudden that he could barely process what was happening. His arms were extremely weak and slender from lack of physical labor, so he was completely at the mercy of the other. The young noble's mind spun as he felt his lips being forced open by the other's. He whimpered and struggled as best he could.

Ai pushed back not wanting to let go. All he wanted was to forget was that really too much? His tongue caressed Huan's lips. When he felt the other struggle again he released the others head, his hand falling to his side and his lips forgoing the others softer ones. He sighed and averted his eyes. When he spoke his voice was thick with the pain of his past "Sorry, I got carried away." He looked up at the ceiling as he leaned back and tried to clear his mind. Thinking of nothing was often the best option.

Huan jerked away as soon as he was released, his eyes wide in confusion. "W-why did you do that?" He gasped. He quickly calmed himself down as he noticed the mood Ai was in. "I'm sorry... You just surprised me. We can do that sort of thing if you'd like..." His cheeks grew bright red at the thought. He watched the man with a concerned frown. "Did I offend you?"

Ai let the other calm down for a moment before he spoke again. When he did his voice was thick with the pain of his past. "No you didn't offend me. I offended myself to be honest." He let out a chuckle at himself though the sound was fully of irony and self loathing. "It need not concern you, I doubt someone in your position could understand anyway." He knew he was being rude but shooting others down helped him feel a little better even if it was wrong to do so.

"Yes... I'm sure I wouldn't be able to understand, I'm sorry for asking..." Huan said quietly, trying not to let the pain in his voice come through. He knew he had no right to feel sorry for himself. Before he could say anything else, there was a knock on the door. Huan quickly stood up and opened it. A servant brought in a tray of food and set it down on the bedside table before leaving again.

Ai looked at the other. He felt dreadful for making this man who had shown him a great kindness feel pain because of his words, he knew it wasn't Huan's fault, he couldn't change the way his parents had brought him up after all he had made the same mistake with his sons by allowing his wife to bring them up. He hadn't realised his mistake until his daughter came along. He gave an apologetic smile "No, I'm sorry, I was harsh and you didn't deserve the words I spoke to you." Still he wanted to forget; though an impossibility in his current situation.

Ai looked at the food. It had been a while since he had eaten anything that smelt and looked so good. Though he hadn't been hungry the smell was starting to get to him and he wanted to eat it. He blinked a couple of times wondering why he deserved this treatment. To Huan, a noblemen, he was just a common whore. A concubine without a master.

Huan shook his head a little, his gaze settling on his hands. "No... You're right, I could never understand what kind of life you live. I've never even been told about what your life might be like." He sighed and finally looked up at the man. "I'm sorry, I must sound silly... Please help yourself to the food" He couldn't help but feel guilty for keeping Ai here. He knew that he only liked the man because they had slept together and it made him feel like there was some kind of connection.

Ai looked at the food. He was hungry. Picking up the plate he dug into the rice, it was perfectly cooked and flavoured with things he only now remembered the name of, things he thought he had forgotten and left behind him. But one never truly forgets the things one has for so long, all it takes is a scent, a whisper, a taste and suddenly it all come flooding back.

Realising he had only had a single mouthful Ai dug into the food appreciating it even if it hurt. When he was done he looked at the other. His back burt as if it were on fire but he took pleasure in the pain he deserved. "Truthfully ....why am I here?" He asked wanting to understand "you don't know what I have done, I could be a murderer, a canable, an opposed of the emperor. I could get you killed or kill you myself and you wouldn't know. So why did you take the risk?"

Huan stared down at his hand, not really wanting to answer the question. "T-truth be told... I brought you here for a very selfish reason..." He sighed and fidgeted a little. "You... You are the first person that I've been able to relax around, even slightly... I know that there isn't kind of real connection between us, it was just one night of physical connection... But it was all I've had for a long time so..." The young noble trailed off sadly, he felt so disgusting for helping someone for such a selfish reason.

Ai let out a light chuckle "I don't know whether you are creating a foolish lie or telling the foolish truth." He looked at the other and tried to read his face, he had never been very good at that though. It was most likely what had gotten him here, that and his own foolishness and desire to understand the world. Looking at the other he asked "Is there somewhere I can wash since you brought me here, or a river nearby that would do." Although truth be told he was fishing for hot water wanting to feel the heat around him and try and cleanse himself of his sins with the scalding liquid.

• 5 weeks later...

"I apologize... I know I'm a fool but it is the truth" Huan said, trying to keep the pain from his voice. "I will have a bath prepared for you, please wait here for a moment." He rose to his feet and hurried out the door, not wanting to give the other man a chance to say anything else. It would have almost been easier if Ai had reacted with anger or disgust. The other's words made Huan feel like a foolish child being laughed at.

AI raised an eyebrow. He had never before met a man who accepted himself as a fool, it struck him as rather insightive of the male if he knew his floors but then of one knew of his floors shouldn't one try and rectify them rather than encouraging them. None the less he let the male leave, his words didn't mean anything anyway a man his Huan's position could do as he wished.

AI lay back and gently whistled a soft gentle tune.

Huan didnt return to the man's room. Instead he sent a servant to tell AI when the bath was ready and show him to it. The young noble felt far too humiliated to see his guest. He couldn't really understand his own actions and feelings, but he knew it was wrong. He shouldn't feel such a desire to be close with someone he barely knew, and especially not if that person was from such a lower class. Huan ended up wandering outside to the courtyard, hoping to clear his head in the fresh air.