Grey curtains of pleasure~18+ (Nyuchanxx and Pigeon)

Nyuchanxx

Ai gently pulled out of the male as his hair was released and lay down beside him gently spooning next to the male. "I for one have no intention of wasting a room for the night however if you would rather go now you can just pay here, I shall probably leave around five." He smiled gently pulling the other towards him.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• Kotorichan

Huan let out a soft whimper as the man pulled out, he suddenly felt strangely empty. "I-I would like to stay here... If it would be... Um... Appropriate..." He had no idea how to ask. The young noble shyly snuggled up to the man, enjoying the feeling of his warmth. "You... Um... Seem to be against exchanging names with me... But if I wish to find you again..." He trailed off, blushing deeply.

Ai nodded, he was exhausted now and knew it would only be a few hours before the sun poked it's head above the horizon and he would have to leave. When the other mentioned a second meeting Ai was too tired to care but he knew if he wanted business then he had to make an effort to maintain relationships with customers, having said that names caused complications, a name told a lot about a person, a name was personal and sex was not personal, not this sort of sex. "I am always around the same area if I haven't already been acquisitioned." He said softly as his eyes fell slowly shut.

"I understand..." Huan snuggled closer and held onto the man tightly. "Thank you, please wake me when you must leave so I may pay you..." he murmured softly before drifting off into a light sleep. The young noble stayed asleep for a few hours, completely exhausted from their time together.

Ai hummed a response before drifting off to sleep thankful for the warm and comfortable bed. It wasn't offtern he came these sorts of places, normally he was taken to some rich place and kicked out as soon as he had done his pay worth. It was nice to finally be able to sleep without worry.

When the birds started to sing ai awoke. His body was trained to arise at such a time in order to avoid beatings and lower rations. Quickly he dressed before looking at the other, he didnt want to wake his client so he searched the males clothes and eventually found Somme money, taking slightly less than what he would normally charge he left the room closing the door quietly behind him and headed back to the wall.

Huan woke up a couple hours after the man left. He slowly sat up and looked around, his chest tightening as he realized the other was already gone. "I asked him to wake me..." He sighed.

The young noble stayed in bed for awhile longer before getting up. He managed to clean himself up a bit before getting dressed and leaving. His body felt extremely sore but he managed to make his way back to his own home without too much difficulties.

Ai was late. The sun was already up when he got back, it cant have been more then ten minutes after the sun had poked it's head over the unforgiving horizon but the moment day broke that was the moment labour started. He intended to slip past the guards and work as if he had been there all along but he was spotted, the clothes he wore weren't the usual dirty scraps of fabric, he had kept these from before and there were perfectly clean. Or they had been until he was forced to his knees moments later and made a scene of for everyone else. His back was whipped mercilessly until blood streamed down the tight muscle and whimpers fell from his lips, but they would be no more than whimpers, he wouldn't give them the satisfaction. He forced himself to faint by not breathing. The sooner he fainted the sooner the pain and torment would end. The world went black.

Huan took a long bath, trying to help himself relax from the long night. His mind kept wandering back to the stranger, he just wanted to feel the other's touch again. He kept telling himself it was nothing but lust, but in a way he wanted it to be more than that. With a soft sigh he got out of the bath and got himself dressed up nicely. He didn't have much to do that day so he thought he would go for a walk. The thought of walking past the wall wouldn't leave his mind, he just wanted to catch a glimpse of the man. Huan lightly chewed his lip as he walked towards the wall. He was careful not to get too close, just enough to see the workers.

The soldiers garbed in their expensive looking clothes and armour let Ai laying there, unconscious and bleeding. Men looked upon him, everyone was too scared for their own skin to help. Of course it was perfectly reasonable. No one wanted that to happen to them which it inevitably would if they helped. So they all went back to work ignoring the unconscious man on the floor. Ai didn't move. His unconscious sleep was penetrated with pain and dreams that chased him but he always ended up running into them, running into the torment.

Huan stopped in his tracks when he saw the man laying on the ground. He had no idea what had happened but immediately wondered if it was his fault somehow. He lightly chewed his lip, unsure of what to do. Finally he walked over to one of the soldiers who didn't seem to be busy, his brow furrowed in concerned. "Um... Excuse me, it seems that someone collapsed over there" he gestured towards the man on the ground. "Did something happen?"

The soldier looked over the men with contempt, they were so inapt and followed commands they should be questioning, just a herd of sheep. Contempt was all they deserved. In that respect he almost respected the man he had beaten. Almost, if he hadn't accepted the punishment as if he deserved it he may have truly respected him, but as it was the man had just lay there taking the strong blows of the whip. How contemptible.

He hadn't even notice the nobleman approach him. It was rare that such guests presented themselves at this area of the wall, most of them just stood and admired the strength of their great nation along the line of stone that was complete.

"Him? He disobeyed orders and was late in for the start of the shift. Idiot, if he just hadn't shown his face all day no one would have noticed." His voice dripped with superiority that was hard to miss.

Huan gasped softly and covered his mouth with his hand, his eyes wide with shock. "A-are you just going to leave him there? What if he dies there?" he asked in a hushed tone. It was clear that this was all his fault so he couldn't leave it like this. He needed to do something about this, at least to make sure that the man didn't die or get infections.

the soldier looked at the other with disgust, it never usually bothered nobles that men who had committed crimes were getting beaten and made to work. This man was just tying to be higher than he was. "Of course, he is a criminal anyway so why not, this country could use a few less off his kind anyway, that's why they are sent here." He looked at the male on the floor with disinterest. He was a dirty as the floor he lay on.

Huan lightly chewed his lip, trying not to react too much to the soldier's comment. "I see..." He glanced at the male on the ground for a moment before looking at the soldier again. "That must mean that he has no worth to you... So would it be acceptable if I took him off your hands? I've been in need of a servant for some very basic tasks..." He hoped that it would sound convincing, he was well aware that he wasn't very good at playing the part of a noble.

The soldier looked at the man who looked more than slightly out of place in his fine silks and perfectly executed Chinese, he almost refused the man but what else would this male be good for now, if anything he was going to be an annoyance who would cost them time and food without doing much work. No. Now this man was an expense. "Take him, I care not what happens to him, you could kill him now if you wanted as long as you take the body away with you." He turned away from the male and yelled abuse at a man who was slacking. Slacking meant a slow pace, and that meant less wages for him.

As soon as he was told he could take the man Huan wanted to run to his side and carry him home. But he didn't want to seem completely improper, instead he gave the soldier a polite smile. "Please just leave him there for a few more minutes, I'll bring some of my servants to take him" He bowed his head slightly before turning and walking away. As soon as he was out of sight he began to run, he quickly reached his home and got two of his stronger servants. He led the two back to the wall and looked around for the man.

The soldier shrugged not caring any more. It was no longer his concern and that was the main thing. He let the man leave, he seemed to have some invested interest in the male lying on the ground but where that interest truly lay the soldier did not know and he didn't care enough to find out.

Ai was still out cold. The pain had been intense and it was barely easing with time. It clouded his mind and made it shut down in self preservation trying to heal the wounds as fast as his body could hoping that it would be fast enough in the tough conditions he was left in.

Huan had his servants carefully lift up the man and carry him back to his home. He had them lay him down in one of the spare bedrooms and brought someone else in to treat the wounds on his back. None of the servants questioned him, but it was clear that they didn't understand why he was doing all this. Once they had finished Huan sat down next to the bed to wait for the man to wake up, all the servants left to continue doing their usual jobs.

Ai could feel the roughness of the cloth against his back as his wounds were cleaned. The extra pain awakened his consciencness although he was unable to awake. He lay in a dreamlike state. Asleep and yet his mind clearly aware of every buzz in his ears, every stab of pain on his skin and every burst of light behind his eyelids.

It remained as such for at least three hours before finally his body began to stir and slowly he was able to open his eyes. He was comfortable, in pain but comfortable. A Wier's start, he was sure he had been on the flor, unless he truly had passed this time. No that wasn't true such things didnt exist. He moaned slightly as he regained control of his vocal cords and before he could stop the sound of pain escaping his dry lips.

Huan didn't leave the man's side the entire time he was unconscious, after about an hour the young noble began to drift into a light sleep. He awoke with a start as he heard the other man make a noise. "Ah, are you awake?" He asked, trying to keep his voice down in case the other hadn't actually woken up fully. He leaned forward lightly gripping his knees to hold himself back from jumping onto to bed and pestering the other with questions.

Ai shifted feeling the seering pain that ran down his back, he could feel the barley hardened scabs cracking and fresh blood starting to flow anew from them. He was vaugly aware of a voice that he didnt recognise. Who was beside him? But the more important and nagging question: "where am I?" He asked his voice raw and weak.

Huan felt relief wash over him at the sound of the man's voice, he had actually survived. "I brought you to my home, one of the soilder's by the wall said that they didn't care if you died... So I bought you here instead. I'm very glad that you have survived, those wounds looked very deep..." He slowly rose to his feet, brushing the creases out of his clothes. "I should let you rest, I just wanted to make sure you would pull through..."

Ai frowned "that didn't answer my question. Where am I and who are you?" He had no idea what was going on and he hated that, even the simple insinuation that he was in someone else's debt terrified him. He hated to owe people, it brought nothing but problems. None the less his back hurt along with his entire body. Swallowing his pride Ai turned his head away from the stranger and softly said "I'm sorry, please stay..." He paused the malice gone from his voice, he felt tense and he knew his body couldn't heal while so tense "Please, Could you just...." His pride was wounded by his next words "Could you just brush my hair." He asked in a voice so soft he wasn't even sure the other could hear.

"Oh, I'm so sorry... Of course you don't recognize me..." Huan smiled sadly. "I'm the one you spend last night with, I felt some responsibility for what happened" he was slightly taken aback by the man's request, no one had ever asked him to do such a thing but he still felt guilty for what had happened so he couldn't bring himself to refuse. "Oh, yes of course. Let me just find a comb..." He began searching through a set of drawers.

The words slowly started to make sense to Ai. This man was the one who had paid him the night before. That meant this man was rich, not someone used to either following orders or to doing favours. Still he needed something to help calm his nerves and to relax his body. "Thank you.." He said softly wondering if the other would get a servant to do it instead, not that he particularly cared, it would show this man's character truly was depending on what he did.