Grey curtains of pleasure~18+ (Nyuchanxx and Pigeon)

Nyuchanxx

Set in ancient BC china (specifically the Qin dynasty) a period when the rulers were ruthless and heartless however a time when homosexuality was normal and not looked down upon. Following the story of a male prostitute who works by day as a slave building the Great Wall and by night he pleasures his masters and those who hold rank over him.

Art_Paintings_of_Hansome_man_b632.jpg

Name: Ai

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• Kotorichan

Ai stood straight, his back and from the day of lugging the dirt back and fourth. He never felt like he was really achieving anything here. He never felt any of them where achieving anything. Ask it was was a wall. A wall to show the power not for anything else. He signed whipping the sweat from his brow and anything as he caught sight of a leader. Those men with their fierce eyes and fiercer punishments, but it was only him who knew how they begged and whimpered for his love and his length inside them.

Ai chuckled to himself as he got back to work unable to get rid of the amusing image of what that particular man liked; he always begged to be bitten and taken roughly from behind. Such a sadist.

Smiling to himself still he worked on waiting for them sun to set and his night errends to begin.

Huan sat quietly in his family's courtyard, enjoying the calmness of the warm evening. He kept telling himself that he wouldn't go out this night. That he wouldn't look for that one slave that worked at the wall during the day. The noble knew he shouldn't let himself get so attached to the body of one so far beneath him in ranks. If he met with that one man he should hold no long term desire. But even during the days when his mind should focus on other, more important things, he found himself longing for the strong embrace of the other man's muscular arms.

Huan quickly tried to shake the thoughts out of his mind, frustrated by his own feelings. But the burning lust for the slave wouldn't die down. He had only let himself go twice before, surely not enough to be recognized or considered a regular. It had even been a few days, so he had every right to let himself relax. The young noble rose to his feet, straightening his robes around himself. He would go out this night. He wouldn't look for that one man, he assured himself, but if he happened upon him then there would be no reason to deny himself of the pleasure he so greatly desired. Huan kept these thoughts in his mind as he got ready to leave.

Ai was just placing the huge planks of wood down when he heard the loud gong. The single reverberating tone that signified they could leave, leave in a broad sense of the word anyway, in reality they couldn't go anywhere. He left the wood neatly piled and headed to the nearest fire. He was starving and wanted to eat quickly so his night could begin, and hopefully end, a little earlier.

He smiled briefly to the men around the cracking flames as he crouched and took a bowel of rice. He didn't care for talking tonight, he would rather just get on with everything. Although for once it was nice not to be judged. No one here knew each others backgrounds, everyone was the same and beings forced to do the same thing.

Ai placed his bowel on the empty pile and disappeared, his form melding into the night as if he had never been. He walked briskly back to the tent and changed his clothes discarding the dirtied ones for a simple soft cloth shirt that he slipped over his shoulders. He forgave amy other clothes, no one was around unless they were looking for him and more clothing would get in the way.

The night air was cooling it felt good against his soft skin. He smiled and wandered aimlessly. Waiting.

((Sorry girl there tyupos last night it was late and I was using my tablet!))

Huan walked through the city streets with his head held high, despite what he was planning on doing he still had a proud air around himself. On the inside he felt extremely nervous, but he couldn't let himself show that. Without meaning to he found himself walking towards the spot he had last met the man. He walked for what felt like hours, but in reality was just a few minutes. Finally he spotted the familiar face on the street.

For a moment he stopped walking, unsure if he really wanted to do this again. He didn't want to get into the habit of doing this kind of thing, it was too addicting. But if he could just do it this one time... Huan kept telling himself that this would be the last time as he walked towards the man. He took a deep breath to calm his nerves, his cheeks flushing slightly.

"Excuse me..." Huan felt pathetic for being so timid around a person so beneath him, but he couldn't bring himself to be forceful like other men.

Ai lent against the wall. Under normal circumstances he would have gone for a walk around the camp or simply down the length of the half built wall but tonight in the soft moonlight and looking up at the glittering stars he was content just to lean back and watch. It was oddly peaceful tonight, often there was the of grunt or slight moan as some poor man got himself off, unable to pay the small fee Ai charged.

He didn't charge a lot. Money didn't mean a huge amount when you worked here and had no family so he just took food or even the simple luxury of warm water washing the dirt from his body. Of course some paid him with money, some has little else, but on the whole he didn't care for it.

He looked down, lowering his gaze from the stars as he became aware of the presence near him. That was quick, he observed. He smiled gently, his entire face lighting up slightly, although it was just a façade of course he didn't feel true happiness. Who did?

"Evening sir, how may I be of service? Do you need directions?" He asked chuckling to himself at his poorly made joke. Directions where? There was only one thing men that approached him at this time of night wanted.

Huan felt his cheeks heat up in embarrassment at the man's words. For a moment he wondered if it was the wrong person, this could be just some random worker. The young man peered up at the taller male's face, trying to appear more comfortable than he felt. It was definitely the person from before, he would recognize that face anywhere. At least the worked hadn't actually recognized him.

"N-no" Huan cleared his throat and stood up straight, hoping that he would stop stammering. "That wasn't what I wanted to ask you" The young noble tried to ignore how uncomfortable the whole situation was. It was clear by just his clothes that he was very wealthy, which just made him stick out like a sore thumb. "I was interested in you... Services... If you were available tonight" His face stayed a deep shade of crimson but his voice was firm. He still didn't know much about doing this sort of thing, the other two times he had done this had been after a few drinks. It felt so much different to do this while sober, and he was painfully aware of his own shyness.

Ai smiled to the man although made no move to help him out. It was amusing to watch this rich man stumble and trip over his words, and all so he could get an hour out two with him. Ai had to admit how funny he always going it when some poor innocent sober man who was unaccustomed to asking for things came to him.

His eyes lit up at the completely adorable way this man asked for his body. He was dancing around the topic like it was a fire burning bright and warm but if he approached too fast it was whither into embers and die away. Cute.

Still leaning against the wall he stated "why of course young sir.." Ai pushed his skim but muscular form from the wall his fingers touching the others chin as he leaned into his ear whispering "but first, it would be remiss of me to give myself to you without the offer of something in return." He pulled away taking a step back and wanting to distract this cute man he let his shirt slip of one shoulder slightly. His tanned skin was exposed to the moonlight just enough revealed to show the promise of a tone chest and strong slim arms.

Huan's gaze was immediately drawn to the exposed skin. He had been longing after the other man's body for so many nights, and now he was almost painfully close. "Yes, of course. I would not expect you to agree without proper compensation..." He couldn't tear his eyes away from the other's body no matter how much he tried. "What price would you name?" Huan finally managed to stop himself from staring and forced himself to look at the man's face. He honestly had no idea how much the evening would cost, and at this point he would pay just about any price.

His face was still red, and he could feel his heart pounding in his chest, but he was at least managing to appear slightly more confident. It helped to know that he had the right person, and be able to see the body he had been lusting over.

Ai thought for a moment, he hadn't expected that reply. He wasn't used to naming his own price, if it was something he wanted then he accepted if not he declined. It was normally that simple. Choosing his own price, he didn't have any idea where to start. How long was he wanted for? What did this man want to do with him? Did he want to top or bottom? So complicated.

Ai frowned. "I will be reasonable but how about I tell you afterwards..." He leaves in close again a teasingly sift touch of his fingers brushing on the make shoulder as his face drew closer to mere millimetres away from the others. He looked deep into those eyes, admiring the angular shape that was very enticing. "I can't very well name a price without knowing what you would do with me." His lips raised in an attractive and oddly seductive smile. He didn't move instead waiting for the response. He wanted this man to agree, depending on what he really had in wealth there were many things he desired right now, maybe he could even get a wash down before they did the deed. This was going well, he thought to himself.

Huan shivered with excitement at the light touch. "Of course..." he breathed, staring into the man's eyes. He was completely captivated by the other's appearance and it didn't even matter that he might end up paying far more than he should.

"Shall I show you to my home or is there another place we are meant to go?" He felt like he couldn't wait any longer to be touched by the man. He wasn't sure if he would be able to explain what he wanted or if he would make a complete fool of himself with his inexperience, but he couldn't wait any longer. Just being close to the older male was making him feel like he was going completely mad with desire. Huan was starting to feel like he would be willing to just be taken right here on the street. The idea made his face flush an even deeper shade of red and he dropped his gaze to the ground.

Ai smiled struggling to hold back a chuckle at the others adorable self awareness. It was obvious this man wasn't used to this site of thing so he would be gentle and kind although that didn't mean he was going to let the other get away with not telling him precisely what he wanted. He didn't want anyone accusing him of not giving what he charged after all.

Stepping back a bit Ai tilted his head and looked up at the sky briefly before looking back at the younger male that stood before him endearingly looking at the ground. "Wherever you would like to go, after all you are the one with the power now." It was true as soon as he accepted someone they had the power to make him do what they wished, as long as they paid they had complete control over him. He wondered briefly if that was why he looked this so much, but he dismissed the thought. Why bother thinking such pointless things?

"I suppose an inn would be best..." Huan murmured thoughtfully. "do you know of such a place nearby? Of course I would pay for the room..." He trailed off, once again staring up at the man. His family's home was a bit far away and he didn't want to wait that long. Besides, if his family found out he was paying a man for sex then there could be problems.

He looked up again, his gaze full of lust. "I believe I passed by an inn... But I do not know if there is a specific place best for... Such things..." He lightly brushed a strand of hair behind his ear. "I... I am sure you have noticed that I have no experience with this..." he chewed his lip nervously, hoping that he wouldn't get laughed at. The young man just wanted to get to a room already but he couldn't remember his last time clearly enough to know where they had gone.

Ai nodded agreeing. An inn would be nice for him too, they would have comfy beds which is more than was waiting for him if he left now. Pushing his long hair behind his ear he lead the way down an unmarked path. The emperor might be creating all these new paths and roads and fancy bridges but that couldn't deny the fact that no matter what the fastest way from A to B was in a straight line. "I know a place that is nice and not too pricy." His voice was informative but still held a light almost playful tone to it.

As he lead the way he might try and start to get an idea of what this man wanted. "Don't worry I will help guide you along but you need to tell me what you want. In detail preferably, I don't mind what it is so demand of me whatever turns you on." He looked over at the other male and have an encouraging smile. He wanted the other to open up a little and feel comfortable telling him these intimate details.

Huan glanced around to make sure they were alone, he didn't want to be talking about such things where anyone else could hear. "Ah, well..." He looked up at the man, his cheeks still red. He just couldn't seem to shake the feeling of utter embarrassment. "Y-you clearly have no memory of this, but about two weeks ago I met with you while... Intoxicated..." He cleared his throat and looked away. "I have no clear memory of what I enjoyed... However I wanted to experience it again"

The young noble fidgeted with his sleeves, trying to calm himself down. He felt like the other man might laugh at him for being so timid and inexperienced in the matter. Huan thought he must seem like such a child in this area. Even though he wasn't actually a virgin he must seem like one with the way he was talking.

Ai nodded, that made sense. It was rare for him to get customers that were from far, or far in terms of a distance one can be bothered to walk just for a light fuck. "We're not far now but just for the moment how about I ask you questions and you just give me yes or no answers okay. That should give me an idea of what you might like."

He thought for a moment thinking of the best things to ask that would make him quickly aware of how to pleasure this man. He didn't want to embarrass the other to much he was nervous enough as it was. "So do you want to be taken?" He asked funding euphemisms that might make it easier for his client to answer and yet leave it obvious to the inexperienced mind what he was asking.

"I... Yes... That is what I wanted..." Huan said softly, embarrassed to be asked that. "I-I do not think I would enjoy pain though... I have heard that some who wish to be... Taken... Also enjoy pain" He lightly chewed his lip as he walked, staring down at the ground.

He continued to lightly fidget with his sleeves, trying to think of what else he might like or dislike. He really couldn't think of anything he knew about sex besides the very basics. He sighed softly, wondering if he had actually made a horrible mistake. The young noble glanced over at the other man, he immediately knew that he still wanted to do this when he once again saw the other's body.

Ai just continued walking taking in what he had been told. He brushed a small strand of hair from his eyes as he thought. As he heard the other smile he suddenly realised how quiet he was being. He cursed himself, he should be being kind and sexy and accomidaring not stony silent. He moved in closer to the male as they walked " how about I just give you a first experience of sobre sex and then you can experiment what you like by yourself." He smiled warmly. At least it made his job easy, he knew he should always be up for anything but he was finding hard to work up the enthusiasm tonight for something complex or a deep set fetish. This was perfect.

He stopped, they were in front of a small house, nothing special but it had rooms and the owners knew him, or at least one of them did! He lifted his hand to knock.

Huan stared down at the ground as they walked, with each second of silence his anxiety only grew. He had been extremely drunk last time, what if he ended up not enjoying it at all? He had imagined the way it would feel so many times, it might not actually live up to his fantasies.

The young man paused as they reached the building. He stared at the door then turned his gaze to the other man, his expression a mixture of lust and uncertainty. "Perhaps... Perhaps this isn't such a good idea..." He murmured, finally speaking his concerns out loud. "On second thought I may be far more nervous than I thought... I am truly sorry to have wasted your time..." He took a step back, trying to convince himself that this was the best option.

Ai lowered his hand and frowned. He inspected the other, the worry on his face, the barely held back lust, the nervousness that filled his eyes with a sparkling hue. He debated what to do. If he went back to camp now then he wouldn't find anyone else and he would have just taken a nice stroll with some rich noble. He made up his mind.

Stepping closer and filling the space that had been placed between them Ai lifted a hand and held the others fingers in his own "its going to be okay, I promise. I shall make you feel better than even your fantasies could have imagined. He smiled warmly trying to comfort the other before he placed his lips beside the smaller males ear and whispered "I can make you feel better than any woman can, I know where you want to be touch, where you want my fingers to caress..." He let his sentence hang in the cool crisp night air.

Huan's cheeks once again grew red as the man took his hand. He opened his mouth to protest as the other stepped closer but fell silent as he heard his words. A shiver of excitement ran down his spine at the idea and he once again felt his mind clouded with lust. His knees felt weak at the closes of the man's body and the feeling of his breath on his neck.

The young noble only opened and closed his mouth a couple times, trying to get the words to come out. "I-I suppose there is no harm in t-trying..." He finally managed to stammer. "I-I have already come this far..." Huan bit his lip and glanced at the other's hand in his own, wondering how it would feel to have that hand touch the rest of his body.

• 2 weeks later...

Ai smiled, glad to get the response he had been fishing for. This young man really was very sensitive too. He was going to have a lot of fun tonight bring such a sensitive man to his heights to esctasy only to deny him that final push over the edge. His lips tilted up into his knowing smile as he turned away from the other and knocked firmly on the door.

It took moments to open and an old women ushered the two inside. Ai knew her as she did him in nothing more than a brief look and a nod. Women dont talk to men other than their husbands so Ai delt money with the elderly man, but that was for later. The short women hobbled away on her unstable, tightly bound feet. Ai often wondered if it was painful. But he didn't voice such thoughts.

Taking the others hand he lead him into a small room containing a bed. As he shut the door he slipped the silken shirt of his shoulder and sat down beckoning with his finger as he let his eyelids drop slighting in a flirtatious and arousing manor.

Huan followed the man into the building, barely noticing their surroundings. He was so overcome with desire for the other man that he couldn't see anything else. He felt like he was going absolutely crazy as they stepped into the bedroom.

The young noble hesitated when the other sat down, his cheeks turning red again. His knees wobbled at the way the other beckoned to him. Huan let out a soft whine of excitement and stepped forward until he was standing right in front of the bed, his knees still weak. "Ah... U-um..." He dropped his gaze to the floor, unsure of if he should sit or not. He wanted to straddle the man's lap and feel his hands all over his body, but he was far too shy to acting do such a thing. Huan raised his gaze again to stare longingly at the other's body, waiting for some kind of cue as to what he should do next.

Ai smirked. He loved that sound that came out of the others mouth, he hasn't even touched him yet and already he was begging for his touch. He would give the man what he wanted. Reaching out Ai grabed onto the others wrist and pulled him onto the bed. He quickly straddled the male and delved in. Their lips touched as Ai gently coaxed them open, his tounge lightly flicking around the others lips searching for entrance.

Without drawing away from the kiss Ai let his thin clothes fall of himself exposing his toned body and taned chest. All the days of working on the wall had made him very strong and his body very attractive.