The Crystal Hunt - Open

Gladis

So...while I figure things out with Nyx... I totally have an idea for a trap character...should I put him up, or no?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

• Gladis

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Bishie

Everyone, sorry I cant mention you all, im on my phone and im lazy to mention. I have found a new person, he's currently making his Character sheet. His name is Key Tokki.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: We'll wait for her to come back before any sheets are accepted.

Here he is...Hehehe

Picture:

puppy_girl_by_aqua_bunni-d6h5ghv.png

Name: Blu Bunny (doesn't have a actual given name)

Nickname: Blu

Birthday: March 7

Sexuality: Clueless (he's a homosexual, he just doesn't know it)

Position: Uke

Extra Information:

Height: 4' 8"

Weight: 68 lbs

Cat or Dog: Dog

Other: Is a TRAP

(Many mistake Blu for a girl, and for a lot younger than he really is):

Personality/Traits:

✰ Hyper- Overly bouncy, he's an off the wall, down the hall, tear your ears off crazy hyper. Very rarely is Blu seen sitting, and if he is, it's a rare sight indeed. You should take a picture, or else no one will believe you.

✰ Trustworthy- Blu is someone anybody could tell their darkest secrets to, without fear of him telling. Because 99% of the time, he'll just end up forgetting what he was told anyway.

✰ Loyal- Even though he was pretty much tortured, he still holds a sense of loyalty to those who deserve it.

✰ Loving- He is very loving of everyone, even those who don't deserve it.

✰ Empathetic- Dislikes seeing people in pain, and will go it of his way to help them feel better.

✰ Childish- Because his childhood was ruined, Blu remains to this day with the heart of a child. He loves playing games, making friends, and anything really a kid would like.

✰ Capable- He may be small, but he's more than capable of taking care of himself. Blu just enjoys being doted on.

✰ Unstable- Because of all the experiments, Blu is very, very mentally unstable.

✰ Darker Side- Beneath Blu's happy-go-lucky exterior hides a much darker, sinister self. Only a few individuals have witnessed this side of him.

Saying: "What do you mean my tail is in a knot? It's naturally like that...just how sweet stuff is naturally delicious!"

✔ Stuffed toys and other cute stuff-his home is filled with this kind of thing

✔ Candy and sweets, especially cookies

✔ Being around people

✔ Miniature things

✔ Running

Dislikes:

✘ Bland food

✘ Slow music

✘ Needles, or anything to do with hospitals or labs

✘ Being lonely

✘ Boring days

Strengths:

✔ High stamina-can keep going for days on end

✔ Excellent runner-having run for his life for nearly all his 21 years, he's quite the runner

✔ Sticky fingers-top notch thief and pickpocket

Weaknesses:

✘ Terrible memory- forgets things quite easily

✘ Mentally Unstable-explains itself doesn't it

✘ Physically weak- other than his running and stamina, he is incapable of fighting.

Greatest Fears: Being Experimented On and being forgotten

Nationality: Verdant

Brief History: Blu was an orphan, uncared for, unloved, not noticed. No one would care if he went missing, and no one did, at age ten, when he was captured by Dorn soldiers and handed over to scientists for "experiments". For three years he was poked, prodded, stuck with needles, filled with hellish concoctions, and broken beyond repair. However, at the end of the war, he went berserk and breaks free, killing everyone in the lab he'd been held inside and tested on.

He broke out of captivity, only to end up being caught again by authority and thrown into Junketsu city, under the rather unfair charge of mass murder (he had no clue what he was doing) and theft. The theft charge was fair though, Blu stole things to survive. What he was was like before being captured is all now a mystery, as his memory was practically wiped clean, all he remembers is he was an orphan, and lived on the streets.

While in Junketsu he lived life similar to how he had before being caught, living the life of a street rat, or dog in his case. Being as gifted as he was at theft, he easily siphoned off CP from other players through pickpocket, or stealing items to sell to them at a reasonable price. He recently stopped stealing CP through his sticky fingers method, only because he was told to, by someone he respected.

He goes to the bar Blue Jack frequently, because he likes to bug Andrew for sweet things. When he first arrived he had no name, but was given one by another player. Only two or three people know that Blu is a guy. So far anyways.

For how long have you been here?: 8 years

What crime did you commit?

-Mass Murder

-Theft

'I didn't even know what I was doing...'

-Blu

Theme Songs:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

LOL, omfg, I almost thought he was a child until I saw the age.

Post the sheet here when you're done. When Gladis comes back, she'll approve of it. Don't know when she'll come back though.

Since andredmcampos has left, I would assume that everyone would disregard his past posts, especially sVerrine and I since our characters were the ones interacting with his. You all can still reply whenever you want to. XD The plot may be slow because of

's absence, but it will definitely move faster when she comes back. (I know so for a fact, TEEHEE *wink wink*) We will not stay in that bar forever, hopefully not for the next 15-20 posts either. Hopefully she's okay and won't be gone long. Thank you for being patient.

sVerrine, you mentioned that you would post after andredmcampos, but since he won't post, you can post whenever you desire. I will then post after you.

However, I understand if you guys and gals don't post because everyone is waiting on the bartender to make a move, a.k.a Andrew, a.k.a Gladis.

He's a cutie. Kinda curious to see how our two characters will get along, LOL.

you like him? Hehe thanks, I wanted a truly unique character :)
Thank you he is cute isn't he? And I'm curious too, lol. Considering Sebastian is a cat, Blu is a dog. And their personalities are complete opposite. But you never know...things might change, cause Blu loves EVERYONE. LOL. Who knows? They might just end up best friends, lmfao

Okay, so...I'll most likely be getting a post up in an hour or so for Nyx...yay *non enthusiastic clapping starts here*

Thought I'd let you know...I posted.

Hopefully Blu will get accepted and then I can post with him, and make things a bit more upbeat :)

Gladis went back to the hospital, so she might not come on for some time. Snow, she said she'll look over the new sheets soon.

Quiet_zpsfx500wvt.png

NAME

Gabriel (Gabe) Winston

Male

RANK

Expert

SEXUALITY

Demisexual

POSITION

Seke
(Fluctuates depending on his mood.)

PERSONALITY/TRAITS

Conceited
If the topic at hand isn't affecting and/or addressing him, it isn't important. With a clear indifference towards the troubles of others aside from the few that worm into his usually narrowed focus of attention, it isn't difficult to conclude that Gabe definitely hasn't learned how to be the most enthusiastic of team players.

Attentive
Whoever said it didn't hurt to take a break every now and then was an idiot. Regardless of disinterest in any topics weedled either into the dorn's earshot or to his direct scrutiny, he listens and finds little to no difficulty in being able to both memorize as well as reiterate what's been said or done when it personally benefits him; which makes reacting regardless of personal emotions or bias an easy action to accomplish.

Efficient
What needs to get done is done. No "if", "ands", or "buts" about it in his book. Excuses are for the intellectually discardable that actually believe that finishing what's been started is sisyphean; and he has a tendency of looking down on the people that use them.

Mischievous
His way of finding amusement is crude and his way of getting to it is probably cruder depending on how he feels. Be it simply luring someone into a conversation to banter and tease; riling someone up to leave dissatisfied in mid-fight; or even more Sherlock-esque schemes in his free time to stir up a healthy dose of controversy, he finds a way to make his days "locked up" in Junketsu a little more interesting when the craving for it makes itself known.

Fervid
When Gabriel's seriously interested in something, it's extremely difficult to dissuade him from going after it. Hell and high waters aren't going to keep him away from it unless it kills him in the process.

Art

Unfamiliar Languages

Intelligent Conversationalists

Challenges

Music

DISLIKES

Dismissal

Excuses

Being touched Without Permission

Crowded or Small Spaces

STRENGTHS

Extremely quick on his feet to make up for the lack in upper arm strength

Nimble
(
fast and thieving
)
fingers; ability to use practically anything as a weapon

Adaptable to different situations, notable intelligence and capable of learning fast

WEAKNESSES

Difficulty Cooperating with Orders Aside from his Own

Definitely not the Strongest Guy out There

Blunt at the
worst
of Times

GREATEST FEAR

Becoming Blind

BRIEF HISTORY

-- Will add when I have a bit more free time! (Hopefully I'm not too late in joining).--

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HERE?

Four Years.

WHAT CRIME DID YOU COMMIT?

Leading organized drug trafficking, later accused of being indirectly responsible for a series of unsolved murders.

"
It was only upon the
d a w n
of the last day that he realized what he'd truly welcomed into his home, succumbing to madness under the sheer terror that consumed his soul.
♪ "

I'm very excited to roleplay with you. Your writing and your character both look great! Welcome to YaoiOtaku, by the way.

(do you happen to be a fan of Sherlock?)

Oooh, hello. XD Nice to meet you. I'm excited to see you in action.

With you, the last spot has been filled.

cx Howdy, nice to meet you as well. And I'm glad to hear; looking forward to starting!

(phew; really glad I didn't procrastinate on posting the profile until later because it would've sucked missing out on this RP.)

I'm glad you like my character haha. We can be RP buddies ;D.

(and yes, I'm a big fan of Sherlock, but I prefer Mystrade over Johnlock. >//

You are pretty lucky. There was this other person that I asked that I thought was about to do it, but you got here first. But it's all good, they aren't interested in group RPs. I look forward to interacting with you and your character. XD

Hey guys. Bad news here.

I have been wrecking by brains for the past two days to make a post but I simply can't. There are too many characters and I find myself not able to have any interest in most of them ( except maybe for one or two). The thing is, I don't want to ignore the others and only interact with the one character I find interesting because this is a group RP, and obviously, we all have to interact with each other. Therefore, to avoid making some of you feeling bad, uncomfortable etc. , I better quit this RP while the course of action hasn't yet started to progress.

I am really sorry if I inconvenienced any of you. :(

Damn, that sucks. If that's the case, it's alright. Hopefully, I'll get to RP with you again somewhere. XD

I hope none of this will inconvenience you all in any way. We'll have to wait for Gladis to get back before anything can be reorganized again and for the plot to move forward more I suppose. In regards to Gladis, I really hope she's okay. I'll do whatever in my next post to get Astor's situation a bit more organized.

Edit: Speak of the devil, Gladis is back. She'll explain what's what soon, so she said.

I've replied. LOL, he's out of the bad situation now, I suppose. Haha, now I understand the reason why some people don't want to be in the same place at the same time while group rping. Lesson learned.

Edit: He's talking to Isaiah(Gladis' character), in case ya'll didn't know. XD