The Crystal Hunt - Open

Gladis

I liked your post. Awesome as usual, I'd expect no less from the person who helped me become a better writer myself!!!! Keep it up :D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

• Gladis

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Bishie

I've replied. XD

Tacita, I'm looking forward to the entertainment that you will provide in the posts to come. :3

Post when you're ready, it's okay if you post now.

Edit: Actually, post when you feel like it's the right time for you to post.

Hi~! I'm planning on joining as well
. Here's my character~, hope it's alright :hamtaro-005 (19): :

-----------------

Name: Claude 'Silver Tongue' Cunningham

Age (18+): 21

Sexuality: Pansexual

Position: Seke (Trying to top his is going to be like trying to ride a possessed mechanical bull....Good luck you brave souls)

Personality/Traits:

♣ Liar: Well, he has the nick name 'Silver Tongue ' for a reason. He can easily make up things on the spot, sometimes even if it really isn't needed. So you can imagine how big his web of lies is, there are only a few times when he forgets them. But that's a little rare. Possible, but rare.

♣God Syndrome: He believes himself to be higher than other people, godlike in fact. But a ruthless one. And he sees everyone else as pawns of his own twisted game.

♣Unpredictable: Claude can keep you guessing. He can think one thing, yet do another. Sometimes becoming sadistic and then becoming quiet and laid back the next second. Like some uncontrollable child of sorts.

♣Manipulative: It doesn't matter if it would benefit him in this prison or not, he just loves controlling others. Playing with their emotions to see how much they can take before breaking down. It interested him really, how irrelevant emotions can tear down even the strongest of human mind.

♣Façade: He hides his emotions and true desires behind a mask. Any mask really, depending on who was around him. Emotions are useless to him, they make you weak in his opinion. That's one of the core reasons he sees himself higher than others, because he doesn't let such illogical things control him.

Likes (at least 5):

Control

A challenge

Mind games

Taxidermy

Obedience

Dislikes (at least 5):

People who are too dependent

Being called CC

Annoyingly nice people

People trying to control him

Strengths:

•☑ He has a quick reflex

•☑ Fast runner

•☑ Can blend in with a crowd

Weaknesses:

•☒ Can't fight to save his life, literally.

•☒ His God Syndrome can get him in trouble.

•☒ Love for lying.

Greatest Fear: His fear is actually feeling emotions. Also, someone having control over them.

Nationality (Dorn or Verdant): Dorn

Brief History: Claude comes from a broken family, a rich one, but still unstable. His mother was an alcoholic and his father was abusive, arguing almost every night. And if not that, yelling at him and accusing him of lying, even when he wasn't. At age fifteen, his parents got into it again. Having a screaming match right downstairs while he was in his room. Clenching his fists to his sides as the fight continued for hours. He couldn't take it anymore.

A week or so later, the cops came into the house to investigate. No one has heard from the Cunninghams for while and were starting to worry. But what the police saw, was nothing they've ever seen before. Mr. and Mrs. Cunningham were on the floor, completely cut open and stuffed with different items. The mother, with alcohol bottles, and the father with knives. And the son was hiding in the kitchen crying. The case was taken to court, and from what Claude said, someone came in and murder his parents torturing him and living him there to mourn. The jury found him innocent, and, no one knows who did it. No one but him...

Before he was caught, he became a man with a unusual hobby. Taxidermy. But no one knew of this knew found love but him and the poor unfortunate souls he chose to be apart of his collection. Being about fifty or more people, he lost count to be honest. Claude lured people in with charm and of course, lies of who he was. But, one of his lies was discovered, and then another, and another. Until the truth was finally reveled. Then, he found him back in the court, with no chance of getting out of this one. And now he was in Hell's Prison, playing his own games and surviving on gaining trust from the easily manipulated ones.

For how long have you been here?

Almost two years now.

What crime did you commit?

Serial killings.

Dawn

Ah, sorry. XD He's been approved, hun.

Figured I should inform you that

and
have replied.

Je te remercie.

Thank you for telling me of this. I have replied as well. Trying to get some interaction going, but being careful as I do so. I hope that is okay.

À bientôt

Of course it's fine, it's better if you try to get some interaction anyways. XD Great post, again. And you're welcome. I had to google translate your French.

As you can see, Tacita has replied.

Merci.

I apologize for the use of all the French, since it is my home language.

Au revoir, mon ami.

You're welcome. XD Don't apologize, I love the French language. You're very good in the English language too.

Same to you, my friend.

I would comment on the fact that all of our characters are in the exact same place trying to interact with each other, but hey, it's rush hour, right? Rush hour can be quite.. chaotic.

I should have my reply up within the next three hours.

has replied.

Gladis, I am very sincere when I say this, good luck with Andrew. :p

Bishie and

, might be a while before we all split up... LOL. I actually think the interaction is good. XD

why do you say say it might be a while? I think it was a bad idea for nyx to show up there...

Lol, I don't know; just a hunch I suppose. I don't even know if it would take a while, just thought it might take a while.

@

Before anything else, I absolutely love your character

Ok, I will post after @

( if she is still around here), so anyone else who wants to post now can do it, I don't mind.

I'm glad you like him. :) He's kind of my baby at this point. If you're asking me whether I'm a fan of Hannibal, I must not have done a good job making him unique enough. But yes, I am a fan, and some of Hannibal's qualities are shared within Sebastian.

@

No worries, being a cannibal is unique enough, I don't think there is anything that can beat that :)).

is still here. He'll probably post sometime today, or sometime this week. I'll post after you post.

Everyone,

might not be on for the next few days. Her mom is driving her to the hospital, it might be appendicitis. She'll update me on if it is or not.

Hey guys (and gals), so, I hate to be this kind of person, but I'm quitting this RP. I'm sorry for that, let me say it beforehand, but the fact is that I'm not enjoying it as much as I thought I would. It's not anyone's fault but myself, maybe I had expectations that I should not, maybe it's my character that disappointed me, I don't know for sure, but the thing is I'm not enjoying, I don't feel excited about new replies, I don't really feel like replying myself... I can't really give you a reason for this to be happening, but it is. Mayhaps is just that I'm not the guy for group RPs. Anyway, I felt that it was more honest just to tell you guys, rather than giving some good for nothing excuse or something. Sorry again for leaving, and my best wishes towards this RP for you guys.

No worries, man. I'd say you're leaving too soon, since we finally have a full group of willing and capable RPers, but the RP is about 3 months old and it's understandable that you lost interest. Good luck in your future RPs; just wish I had gotten the chance to interact with you before you left.

I'm currently waiting very nervously to hear whether you're okay or not, Gladis. I hope you are. Either way, take it easy.