The Crystal Hunt - Open

Gladis

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I feel the same way Alpha...I hope she is okay :(

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

• Gladis

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Bishie

Picture:

2dj70v8.jpg

Name: Nyx Tresley

Birthday: October 25

Sexuality: Bisexual

Position: Uke

Personality/Traits: Nyx is a different kind of Uke altogether. He's mean, cunning, quick witted, sly and sharp tongued. He won't hesitate to tell what's on his mind, nor hold back his emotions. He's a fighter, not willing to stay down. No matter how many times you knock him down, he'll get right back up again. He isn't cold though, very much the opposite. He's a hot blooded individual, running on the fuel of his own personal rage. He's very violent, especially if you say something to piss him off. However, when the time calls for it, he can be very serious, especially if the circumstance happens to involve an outcome of either life or death.

He may be cute and fluffy looking at first, but don't let that fool you. He's done plenty to gain his spot where he is. Call him cute, or adorable, and that might be the last thing you do.

Saying: "Depending on the circumstances, I like to plan my actions accordingly. For example, if you were to call me a cute, fluffy cat, I'd rip your guts out and stuff them down you throat. However, if you were to say something more appealing to my tastes, I won't rip your guts out and stuff them down you throat. Capisce?"

+Electronics: Computers, cell phones, music players, etc. If it runs on electricity or can hold data, he loves it

+Weapons

+Money

+Educated people: He absolutely despises idiots

+The color red...blood red

+Pickles, cheese, and any kind of preserved meat...yeah, it's weird. Deal with it

Dislikes:

-Useless information: nothing pisses Nyx off more than poor or false intel...well, idiots rival this closely

-Idiots, dumb people, and pretty much anyone who doesn't have common sense

-Sweets: He does however like dark chocolate, and sugar free stuff, as well as spice cakes

-When his battery to his phone or music player dies. It's frustrating

-Messing up with his projects

-People bothering him when he is on the computer or playing video games

Strengths:

√ Intelligent: Has a 186 I.Q.

√ Electronic Genius

√ Mind games: Can pretty much work his way into a person's brain by questions, tricks, riddles, etc

√ Sneaky!

√ Identity stealer: I bet you can guess what that means

√ Despite his size, he's actually very strong

√ Agile, flexible, and quick footed. Has the skills of an Olympic Gold Medal Acrobat, Runner, and Gymnast

Weaknesses:

×Short tempered

×Weak immune system

×Social skill level: 0

×Easily bribed...if you know what to offer

×Overly paranoid: Don't freak him out!

×His tail

Greatest Fear: Dying

Nationality: Verdant

Brief History: Even from a young age, Nyx was a criminal. His first offences being petty theft, forgery, and trespassing. However, as he grew older his choices grew a bit bolder. Cyber crimes, like hacking security systems or stealing information from important networks, fraud, and identity theft. He did other things as well, the list being quite long.

However, with crime comes punishment. As he grew older, he became more violent, getting into fights, some ending in his opponent's death. After an accidental slip up from one of these fatal incidents, Nyx was caught, and thus put into prison. He's determined to get out though, doing whatever he can to make that happen.

For how long have you been here?: 3 years

What crime did you commit?

-Identity theft

-Fraud

-Hacking National Networks

-Espionage

-Selling top secret information to other nations

-Conspiracy

-Embezzlement

-Extortion

-Forgery

-Murder

-Perjury

-Theft

-Vandalism

-Money laundering

-Bribery

-Wire fraud

'Yeah...I've been a bad boy'

-Nyx

~It's the DAWN of a new age, a new era, a new world. I hope I survive to see it end~

Theme song:

û

Hmm... I would approve him but there's a small problem. >.

- - - Updated - - -

GM'S ANNOUNCEMENT

Helloooooo there everyone!

I'll start by apologizing for my absence... and explaining as to why I haven't been here. For about two weeks, I was laying sick in bed with the latest installment of the yearly flue. During that time I had neither energy nor even really thought of getting my butt online. I should at least have told you guys that I'd be gone – so I really do apologize for not doing that. Once I was better and back in school... everything I had missed over the course of two weeks became extremely overwhelming. As such I've spent this last week studying like never before.

Nevertheless, I am back. Even if my activity may be minimal for now, the RP is still going and I encourage people to post. I'll try to be as active as I possibly can.

I'm just glad that you're back and healthy again. :D I shall wait for whenever you reply.

Its so good to have you back. I'm extremely excited as you can tell in the gc. Glad your healthily and caught up on school. Remember, to take vitamins daily. That helps fight off the flu. Also I'll wait until you post to reply. What's the order of responding now. Gladis, Senketsu, XiuLin then AlphaZero and the rest?

Picture:

2dj70v8.jpg

Name: Nyx Tresley

Birthday: October 25

Sexuality: Bisexual

Position: Uke

Personality/Traits: Nyx is a different kind of Uke altogether. He's mean, cunning, quick witted, sly and sharp tongued. He won't hesitate to tell what's on his mind, nor hold back his emotions. He's a fighter, not willing to stay down. No matter how many times you knock him down, he'll get right back up again. He isn't cold though, very much the opposite. He's a hot blooded individual, running on the fuel of his own personal rage. He's very violent, especially if you say something to piss him off. However, when the time calls for it, he can be very serious, especially if the circumstance happens to involve an outcome of either life or death.

He may be cute and fluffy looking at first, but don't let that fool you. He's done plenty to gain his spot where he is. Call him cute, or adorable, and that might be the last thing you do.

Saying: "Depending on the circumstances, I like to plan my actions accordingly. For example, if you were to call me a cute, fluffy cat, I'd rip your guts out and stuff them down you throat. However, if you were to say something more appealing to my tastes, I won't rip your guts out and stuff them down you throat. Capisce?"

+Electronics: Computers, cell phones, music players, etc. If it runs on electricity or can hold data, he loves it

+Weapons

+Money

+Educated people: He absolutely despises idiots

+The color red...blood red

+Pickles, cheese, and any kind of preserved meat...yeah, it's weird. Deal with it

Dislikes:

-Useless information: nothing pisses Nyx off more than poor or false intel...well, idiots rival this closely

-Idiots, dumb people, and pretty much anyone who doesn't have common sense

-Sweets: He does however like dark chocolate, and sugar free stuff, as well as spice cakes

-When his battery to his phone or music player dies. It's frustrating

-Messing up with his projects

-People bothering him when he is on the computer or playing video games

Strengths:

√ Intelligent: Has a 186 I.Q.

√ Electronic Genius

√ Mind games: Can pretty much work his way into a person's brain by questions, tricks, riddles, etc

√ Sneaky!

√ Identity stealer: I bet you can guess what that means

√ Heightened senses: Taste, touch, smell, sight, and sound. Are much higher than the average human, especially his sense of sight and sound. Can see normally in a dark room, and hear a pin drop fifty feet away.

√ Agile, flexible, and quick footed.

Weaknesses:

×Short tempered

×Weak immune system

×Social skill level: 0

×Easily bribed...if you know what to offer

×Overly paranoid: Don't freak him out!

×His tail

×Is a terrible swimmer/afraid of water

×Bright lights! Because of his heightened sense of sight, sudden flashes of bright lights directed at his eyes causes him to go temporarily blind

×Loud noises are a big thing too. Make a sudden huge noise and he'll freeze up

Greatest Fear: Dying

Nationality: Verdant

Brief History: Even from a young age, Nyx was a criminal. His first offences being petty theft, forgery, and trespassing. However, as he grew older his choices grew a bit bolder. Cyber crimes, like hacking security systems or stealing information from important networks, fraud, and identity theft. He did other things as well, the list being quite long.

However, with crime comes punishment. As he grew older, he became more violent, getting into fights, some ending in his opponent's death. After an accidental slip up from one of these fatal incidents, Nyx was caught, and thus put into prison. He's determined to get out though, doing whatever he can to make that happen.

For how long have you been here?: 3 years

What crime did you commit?

-Identity theft

-Fraud

-Hacking National Networks

-Espionage

-Selling top secret information to other nations

-Conspiracy

-Embezzlement

-Extortion

-Forgery

-Murder

-Perjury

-Theft

-Vandalism

-Money laundering

-Bribery

-Wire fraud

'Yeah...I've been a bad boy'

-Nyx

~It's the DAWN of a new age, a new era, a new world. I hope I survive to see it end~

Theme song:

I added 3 things instead of just one :)

and everyone else.

What you did at the end of your post is called Godmoddimg, and that is strictly forbidden in my RP. In other words, not only did you control my characters actions, but you also made the decision to put him in some sort of love quarrel.. why hour consulting me first. X3 I don't appreciate it because it definitely doesn't work with my character- him and Erik was and will most likely never be a thing. Even if it had worked I'd still have been unhappy about it. Since you are new to RPing, it's only understandable that you'd make mistakes. You'll be excused this time- but I will also nullify your actions. Meaning what he said at the end never happened... and I would like for everyone else to treat it that way also. I know some people have already posted reacting to it... in which case you can either make a new post by copying your old one and editing out that part. x.x Sorry for the inconvenience. I should have spotted this sooner.

Well, I'll definitely watch out for any evidence of me god-modding in any way.

- - - Updated - - -

Since there is no set order, when you reply, I will. I am seemingly talking to Klaus right now. XD

@

You are back ^^. For a second I thought you dropped this, I am glad I was mistaken. It's good to hear you are back, alive and kicking. I'm looking forward to this rp:).

Regarding the love quarrel thing, consider it erased from Klaus' memory.

@

Thanks for announcing me:). Regarding the post order, I guess this works for both of us. I think I'll post late this evening or tomorrow morning, depending on how productive I will be in finishing my school assignments :).

If my memory serves me right from past conversations with Gladis, before she fell ill. She did say that her character did not in fact have enough "credits" for an waiter.

Sorry for the god-modding problem. How can we fix it?

I hope my edit was okay. I'll add more if I need to, just tell me

:)

The amount of info isn't the problem. Rather than adding more, I'd like you to remove something. X3 He's too good at too many things...

Ah, I see. Well, I took out the strength part. He'll just be average strength

Ah, I see. Well, I took out the strength part. He'll just be average strength

If you remove the olympics thing as well, I'll be happy. There aren't any olympics in this world anyway, so it's a reference no one would understand. -w- Just that he's quick is enough.

Yay I'm happy your back and in good health^.^....I'm so sorry about this "Godmodding" I didn't know I did that please forgive me rabbit0 ...yes I'm very new at Rp so maybe you or someone else could inbox me and tell me more about rp because I didn't know what "Godmodding" was until you explained it.

@

, @
, @
@
@

Posted! Sorry for the long wait :(.

I replied. :D

On Senketsu's asking of this, I just wanted to let you all know...Sen Sen's laptop is getting fixed, it shall be an while before sen can reply to us.

That's alright. :D As for

, he's been really busy for the past few days/weeks and I don't know when he will be able to reply.

Right now I'm on my cellphone, but later on today I'll get on my computer and start the catching up.

UPDATE:

Just to give You guys some decent explanation on what's been going on, as some of You may know, I went back to teaching, and the last three weeks were "first class" weeks, where the classes were still comming back from their vacations. The first few classes require a lot more preparation then regular classes, plus I was handling some beaurocracy that everyone has to deal with here in Brazil when joining a new job, so I've gone trough some turbulent weeks. But things are back on track, and now I should have a lot more time to properly answer.