The Crystal Hunt - Open

Gladis

List:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
(seke)
(seme/seke)

me(uke)

(seke)
(uke)
(seme)
(seme if he is doing this)

Gladis, is this too much?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

• Gladis

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Bishie

@

, @
I have finally posted. Sorry for making you wait.

If it's still needed, I would be willing to join. I'd need a little time to make a character sheet though. Also, my life is a bit hectic and such, so my replies might come a bit late.

Okay, take your time. :3 Since we need an even number, I'll go find another person. Or if someone else has person in mind, go ahead and ask them. Only one more though, too much people might be too hectic. Gladis did only say 1 or 3 more to make it even.

- - - Updated - - -

. It's cool. I'll reply some time this week.

Hi~! I'm planning on joining as well

. Here's my character~, hope it's alright :hamtaro-005 (19): :

-----------------

Name: Claude 'Silver Tongue' Cunningham

Age (18+): 21

Sexuality: Pansexual

Position: Seke (Trying to top his is going to be like trying to ride a possessed mechanical bull....Good luck you brave souls)

Personality/Traits:

♣ Liar: Well, he has the nick name 'Silver Tongue ' for a reason. He can easily make up things on the spot, sometimes even if it really isn't needed. So you can imagine how big his web of lies is, there are only a few times when he forgets them. But that's a little rare. Possible, but rare.

♣God Syndrome: He believes himself to be higher than other people, godlike in fact. But a ruthless one. And he sees everyone else as pawns of his own twisted game.

♣Unpredictable: Claude can keep you guessing. He can think one thing, yet do another. Sometimes becoming sadistic and then becoming quiet and laid back the next second. Like some uncontrollable child of sorts.

♣Manipulative: It doesn't matter if it would benefit him in this prison or not, he just loves controlling others. Playing with their emotions to see how much they can take before breaking down. It interested him really, how irrelevant emotions can tear down even the strongest of human mind.

♣Façade: He hides his emotions and true desires behind a mask. Any mask really, depending on who was around him. Emotions are useless to him, they make you weak in his opinion. That's one of the core reasons he sees himself higher than others, because he doesn't let such illogical things control him.

Likes (at least 5):

Control

A challenge

Mind games

Taxidermy

Obedience

Dislikes (at least 5):

People who are too dependent

Being called CC

Annoyingly nice people

People trying to control him

Strengths:

•☑ He has a quick reflex

•☑ Fast runner

•☑ Can blend in with a crowd

Weaknesses:

•☒ Can't fight to save his life, literally.

•☒ His God Syndrome can get him in trouble.

•☒ Love for lying.

Greatest Fear: His fear is actually feeling emotions. Also, someone having control over them.

Nationality (Dorn or Verdant): Dorn

Brief History: Claude comes from a broken family, a rich one, but still unstable. His mother was an alcoholic and his father was abusive, arguing almost every night. And if not that, yelling at him and accusing him of lying, even when he wasn't. At age fifteen, his parents got into it again. Having a screaming match right downstairs while he was in his room. Clenching his fists to his sides as the fight continued for hours. He couldn't take it anymore.

A week or so later, the cops came into the house to investigate. No one has heard from the Cunninghams for while and were starting to worry. But what the police saw, was nothing they've ever seen before. Mr. and Mrs. Cunningham were on the floor, completely cut open and stuffed with different items. The mother, with alcohol bottles, and the father with knives. And the son was hiding in the kitchen crying. The case was taken to court, and from what Claude said, someone came in and murder his parents torturing him and living him there to mourn. The jury found him innocent, and, no one knows who did it. No one but him...

Before he was caught, he became a man with a unusual hobby. Taxidermy. But no one knew of this knew found love but him and the poor unfortunate souls he chose to be apart of his collection. Being about fifty or more people, he lost count to be honest. Claude lured people in with charm and of course, lies of who he was. But, one of his lies was discovered, and then another, and another. Until the truth was finally reveled. Then, he found him back in the court, with no chance of getting out of this one. And now he was in Hell's Prison, playing his own games and surviving on gaining trust from the easily manipulated ones.

For how long have you been here?

Almost two years now.

What crime did you commit?

Serial killings.

Dawn

I've found another person. This is the last person if they say yes.

List:
(seke)
(seme/seke)

me(uke)

(seke)
(uke)
(seme)
(seme if he is doing this)

Gladis, is this too much?

No, that works just fine. ^^

- - - Updated - - -

If it's still needed, I would be willing to join. I'd need a little time to make a character sheet though. Also, my life is a bit hectic and such, so my replies might come a bit late.

You're welcome to join. Take your time. There's no stress. ^^

Welcome to the Crystal Hunt, Bishie. XD

Thank you. :) Currently working on my character sheet; it should come as a surprise, but hopefully not a bad one.

Thank you. :) Currently working on my character sheet; it should come as a surprise, but hopefully not a bad one.

Haha, okay. X,D I'm looking forward to seeing it!

I should have my character sheet up in an hour or two. Sorry for the delay. onion9

edit: done.

dawn.

ApBSpzN.png?1

| "It was night, and the rain fell; and falling, it was rain, but, having fallen, it was blood." |

[table=width: 500, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]Name:

Sebastian[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Age:

25[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Gender:

Male[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Rank:

Late Challenger[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Nationality:

Verdant[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Sexuality:

Exclusively homosexual[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Position:

Seke[/td]

[/tr]

[tr][td]Appearance:

Black hair, tail and ears; light grey eyes.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Personality/Traits:

Unnerving - Staring into Sebastian's eyes is like staring into the devil himself. Some say that he can see right through you, down to your soul and to your defenseless heart, and even criminals can admit that there's something just off about him, even if they don't fully understand what. He unsettles people, makes them wary, confused, and this leads them to choosing to avoid him, ignore him, torture him, forcing Sebastian to deal with his own issues alone.

Obsessive - There are a number of things that Sebastian obsesses over, whether it's the tidiness of his clothes, the flaws of other people, or the food that he eats. His mind also attaches to the things that he finds worthy of his attention or the things that he enjoys, and often this involves another man, lured into a twisted mind game that Sebastian has created himself. Chances are, if he had chosen to speak with his psychologists instead of dismissing them, he would have been diagnosed with something along the lines of a minor case of Mysophobia, due to his obsession with keeping himself clean of any kind of germ, and his several compulsive behaviors.

Compulsive - Sebastian wouldn't say he had a routine, but there are some things that he cannot resist doing. He washes his hands several times an hour whenever he can, and refuses to touch anything that has obvious dirt on it. Sometimes, he puts on a pair of recyclable gloves, especially when dealing with excessive blood and dead bodies. He cleans his cooking tools twice before even cooking with them, and the meat that he prepares has to be washed almost to the bone.

Perfectionist - This might be a bit of an obvious trait, but Sebastian is quite the perfectionist. He likes everything to be spotless and perfect, or else he grows frustrated, and tries to fix it. This can even apply to people. Flaws in the men he spends his time with makes him either want to help them, or drain their CP and kill them for it. He can be blunt in addressing these flaws, which doesn't help in getting the man to like him. It's not like Sebastian doesn't have a countless amount of enemies anyway.

Intelligent - Sebastian's intelligence is somewhere below genius level, and honestly, it's the only thing he has to protect himself. He chooses to outwit his enemies rather than fight them, always making sure to keep one step ahead of whoever might try to harm him.

Cruel - Perhaps cruel isn't the right word for it-- he just does what he has to do. He'll break the rules, even, draining the CP of his victim so that he can kill them for their long-lasting supply of organs. If he can't drain their CP, he'll tie them up and saw off their limbs, slowly and carefully so that he doesn't get a single speck of blood on him. He's not doing this to win; he's doing it to survive. To consume and to eat, just as any other person would have done.

Cannibal - The word brings utter disgust to his enemies. It makes them try to hunt him down, and remove him from the game. Permanently. Sebastian feeds off of other people, rather than the food the Government supplies them. This involves plenty of sneaking around to find body parts, and, more often than not, he buys them from a kind of black market with his own CP. It's a dangerous business, but he is forced to partake in it, or else his hunger and never-ending starvation will drive him madder than he already is.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Likes:

Food, particularly liver and heart.

Poetry and books. Art.

Classical music.

Darkness and shadows.

The red spill of blood. He loves to look,

but not to touch.

Toying with people; manipulating them.

Mind games.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Dislikes:

Dirt and grime.

Blood on his clothing.

Germs.

Animals; human or otherwise.

Chaos.

His own race.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Strengths:

Intelligence.

Self-confidence.

Wits.

Stealth and crime expert.

Experienced.

Hard to find and even harder to catch.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Weaknesses:

No knowledge of firearms.

Lack of cat-like agility.

Quick to fatigue; relies on fast takedowns.

Average strength.

Isolated and refuses to work with other people.

Poor reputation, for obvious reasons.

Potential disorders.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Greatest Fear:

To drown in his own blood; to be buried alive.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Brief History:

The shadows that obscure his history are as dark as the shadows Sebastian chooses to hunt in. The details remain a mystery, even to Sebastian himself; hazy fog clouds his mind, as if his body was trying to protect him from the harsh memories of a troubled past. He doesn't give it much thought, because he knows that it doesn't matter, in the end. He was caught, and now he's in a battlefield. That was all.

The clearest memory Sebastian has is the one when he was a child, about seven or eight. He remembers his mother, the bright blues of her eyes and the smile on her face, and her fondness for calling him "kitten" or "Sebby". He hated the nicknames then, and he hated the nicknames now; the thought of sharing a bloodline so similar to that of an animal's was always a source of shame for him. He remembered the way she had curled up in her favorite chair, beauty radiating off of her complexion and hair, and how her blue eyes flickered across the pages of a well-worn book, committing each word to memory.

He remembered the sudden banging on the door. He remembered her look of surprise as her husband burst into the room, white ears and tail sticking out against the dark plates of his armored clothing, accompanied by another Verdant carrying a gun and a blade strapped to his thigh. He remembered the screaming, the yelling, and then the silenced sound of a gun. He remembered them looking for him, searching for him, but he chose the best hiding place he could and they never found him. They didn't stay long, but it felt like forever to him at the time, and when they finally left, they left behind the dead body of his mother and a teary eyed boy crawling out from his hiding place.

Sebastian found her bleeding out on the floor. Her blood caked every inch of him as he made his way towards her. Her eyes were blank and glazed over, and he sobbed, then. He held her body in his tiny arms and cried and cried until there was no more tears left to shed. He was heartbroken, and devastated. He didn't know what to do or where to go; he wasn't even nine years old yet, and he was completely on his own. He remembered washing off the blood on his body in the sink, and how it had dried up and refused to come off. It made him ill, and he threw up in the toilet next to him, emptying his stomach of their contents and leaving him feeling worse than he had been before.

He lasted for days after that. He remembered cleaning up the blood on the floor, and how it only made him sicker, and more disgusted. But he mostly remembered the hunger pains, the way they controlled his body and made him weaker, and how he was too scared to leave the house to search for food. He knew there was canned food up in the cupboard, but he couldn't reach it at his height, nor even open it if he tried. The fridge had been empty for a week, as poverty always hit them at the end of the month when his mother ran out of money to feed them. He had no options, then. It was a week before he finally stuck a knife into his own mother, and carved up her body. Sebastian was crying again, but he bit back the tears and the bile and did what he had to do.

He cooked the meat in his backyard under the heat of the sun, and survived.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]For how long have you been here?

Sebastian doesn't count the days. He only lives them.

The closest estimation that he could gather is 3 years.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]What crime did you commit?

Cannibalism. Serial killings.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Picture:

profilepic167917_2.gif

Name: Romano Giovanni

Birthday: June 8th

Sexuality: Bisexual

Position: Submissive Seme

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 154 lbs

Extra: Has a tribal tattoo on his left shoulder and on his right hip

Personality/Traits: Quiet, brooding, and not a talker. He feels uncomfortable around others, but doesn't completely avoid people. For a cop, he's not as hard assed as one might think he would be. He used to be, but he's not anymore. However, when he is around friends he can be a bit more open, though he is still a bit

+ Alcohol

+ Listening to music

+ Simply watching and listening to people talking

Dislikes:

- Loud people

- Rude comments

- People calling him out

Strengths:

√ Physically Fit. He works out daily, keeping himself strong

√ Skilled with firearms and some knives

√ Hand to hand combat

Weaknesses:

× Alcohol (can be used as a bribery against him)

× Talking about murder

× Seeing blood

Greatest Fear: Getting killed by the criminals he put in the place he'd sent them to

Nationality: Dorn

Brief History: Was originally a cop, but after a few years turned crooked. Sold drugs, helped people who shouldn't have, all while posing as the cop others thought he still was. He was only caught after he ended up killing three of his comrades. His younger life was pretty normal, with nothing much to tell about.

For how long have you been here?: 1 year

* The selling of illegal substances

* Aiding and abetting illegal immigrants, criminals and wanted persons

* Crooked cop. Killed three of his comrades

~Dawn~

I have finished. Apologies for the quality, not my best work.

Oooh, submissive seme. I've never thought of that one. Maybe I should make a seme like that for an RP in the future...

But don't worry, he's perfectly perfect. XD

- - - Updated - - -

will look over the new character sheets later or tomorrow in her sense considering the time frame and where she's living.

dawn.

ApBSpzN.png?1

| "It was night, and the rain fell; and falling, it was rain, but, having fallen, it was blood." |

[table=width: 500, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]Name:

Sebastian[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Age:

25[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Gender:

Male[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Rank:

Late Challenger[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Nationality:

Verdant[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Sexuality:

Exclusively homosexual[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Position:

Seke[/td]

[/tr]

[tr][td]Appearance:

Black hair, tail and ears; light grey eyes.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Personality/Traits:

Unnerving - Staring into Sebastian's eyes is like staring into the devil himself. Some say that he can see right through you, down to your soul and to your defenseless heart, and even criminals can admit that there's something just off about him, even if they don't fully understand what. He unsettles people, makes them wary, confused, and this leads them to choosing to avoid him, ignore him, torture him, forcing Sebastian to deal with his own issues alone.

Obsessive - There are a number of things that Sebastian obsesses over, whether it's the tidiness of his clothes, the flaws of other people, or the food that he eats. His mind also attaches to the things that he finds worthy of his attention or the things that he enjoys, and often this involves another man, lured into a twisted mind game that Sebastian has created himself. Chances are, if he had chosen to speak with his psychologists instead of dismissing them, he would have been diagnosed with something along the lines of a minor case of Mysophobia, due to his obsession with keeping himself clean of any kind of germ, and his several compulsive behaviors.

Compulsive - Sebastian wouldn't say he had a routine, but there are some things that he cannot resist doing. He washes his hands several times an hour whenever he can, and refuses to touch anything that has obvious dirt on it. Sometimes, he puts on a pair of recyclable gloves, especially when dealing with excessive blood and dead bodies. He cleans his cooking tools twice before even cooking with them, and the meat that he prepares has to be washed almost to the bone.

Perfectionist - This might be a bit of an obvious trait, but Sebastian is quite the perfectionist. He likes everything to be spotless and perfect, or else he grows frustrated, and tries to fix it. This can even apply to people. Flaws in the men he spends his time with makes him either want to help them, or drain their CP and kill them for it. He can be blunt in addressing these flaws, which doesn't help in getting the man to like him. It's not like Sebastian doesn't have a countless amount of enemies anyway.

Intelligent - Sebastian's intelligence is somewhere below genius level, and honestly, it's the only thing he has to protect himself. He chooses to outwit his enemies rather than fight them, always making sure to keep one step ahead of whoever might try to harm him.

Cruel - Perhaps cruel isn't the right word for it-- he just does what he has to do. He'll break the rules, even, draining the CP of his victim so that he can kill them for their long-lasting supply of organs. If he can't drain their CP, he'll tie them up and saw off their limbs, slowly and carefully so that he doesn't get a single speck of blood on him. He's not doing this to win; he's doing it to survive. To consume and to eat, just as any other person would have done.

Cannibal - The word brings utter disgust to his enemies. It makes them try to hunt him down, and remove him from the game. Permanently. Sebastian feeds off of other people, rather than the food the Government supplies them. This involves plenty of sneaking around to find body parts, and, more often than not, he buys them from a kind of black market with his own CP. It's a dangerous business, but he is forced to partake in it, or else his hunger and never-ending starvation will drive him madder than he already is.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Likes:

Food, particularly liver and heart.

Poetry and books. Art.

Classical music.

Darkness and shadows.

The red spill of blood. He loves to look,

but not to touch.

Toying with people; manipulating them.

Mind games.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Dislikes:

Dirt and grime.

Blood on his clothing.

Germs.

Animals; human or otherwise.

Chaos.

His own race.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Strengths:

Intelligence.

Self-confidence.

Wits.

Stealth and crime expert.

Experienced.

Hard to find and even harder to catch.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Weaknesses:

No knowledge of firearms.

Lack of cat-like agility.

Quick to fatigue; relies on fast takedowns.

Average strength.

Isolated and refuses to work with other people.

Poor reputation, for obvious reasons.

Potential disorders.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Greatest Fear:

To drown in his own blood; to be buried alive.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Brief History:

The shadows that obscure his history are as dark as the shadows Sebastian chooses to hunt in. The details remain a mystery, even to Sebastian himself; hazy fog clouds his mind, as if his body was trying to protect him from the harsh memories of a troubled past. He doesn't give it much thought, because he knows that it doesn't matter, in the end. He was caught, and now he's in a battlefield. That was all.

The clearest memory Sebastian has is the one when he was a child, about seven or eight. He remembers his mother, the bright blues of her eyes and the smile on her face, and her fondness for calling him "kitten" or "Sebby". He hated the nicknames then, and he hated the nicknames now; the thought of sharing a bloodline so similar to that of an animal's was always a source of shame for him. He remembered the way she had curled up in her favorite chair, beauty radiating off of her complexion and hair, and how her blue eyes flickered across the pages of a well-worn book, committing each word to memory.

He remembered the sudden banging on the door. He remembered her look of surprise as her husband burst into the room, white ears and tail sticking out against the dark plates of his armored clothing, accompanied by another Verdant carrying a gun and a blade strapped to his thigh. He remembered the screaming, the yelling, and then the silenced sound of a gun. He remembered them looking for him, searching for him, but he chose the best hiding place he could and they never found him. They didn't stay long, but it felt like forever to him at the time, and when they finally left, they left behind the dead body of his mother and a teary eyed boy crawling out from his hiding place.

Sebastian found her bleeding out on the floor. Her blood caked every inch of him as he made his way towards her. Her eyes were blank and glazed over, and he sobbed, then. He held her body in his tiny arms and cried and cried until there was no more tears left to shed. He was heartbroken, and devastated. He didn't know what to do or where to go; he wasn't even nine years old yet, and he was completely on his own. He remembered washing off the blood on his body in the sink, and how it had dried up and refused to come off. It made him ill, and he threw up in the toilet next to him, emptying his stomach of their contents and leaving him feeling worse than he had been before.

He lasted for days after that. He remembered cleaning up the blood on the floor, and how it only made him sicker, and more disgusted. But he mostly remembered the hunger pains, the way they controlled his body and made him weaker, and how he was too scared to leave the house to search for food. He knew there was canned food up in the cupboard, but he couldn't reach it at his height, nor even open it if he tried. The fridge had been empty for a week, as poverty always hit them at the end of the month when his mother ran out of money to feed them. He had no options, then. It was a week before he finally stuck a knife into his own mother, and carved up her body. Sebastian was crying again, but he bit back the tears and the bile and did what he had to do.

He cooked the meat in his backyard under the heat of the sun, and survived.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]For how long have you been here?

Sebastian doesn't count the days. He only lives them.

The closest estimation that he could gather is 3 years.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]What crime did you commit?

Cannibalism. Serial killings.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

He' lovely! Accepted!

- - - Updated - - -

Picture:

profilepic167917_2.gif

Name: Romano Giovanni

Birthday: June 8th

Sexuality: Bisexual

Position: Submissive Seme

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 154 lbs

Extra: Has a tribal tattoo on his left shoulder and on his right hip

Personality/Traits: Quiet, brooding, and not a talker. He feels uncomfortable around others, but doesn't completely avoid people. For a cop, he's not as hard assed as one might think he would be. He used to be, but he's not anymore. However, when he is around friends he can be a bit more open, though he is still a bit

+ Alcohol

+ Listening to music

+ Simply watching and listening to people talking

Dislikes:

- Loud people

- Rude comments

- People calling him out

Strengths:

√ Physically Fit. He works out daily, keeping himself strong

√ Skilled with firearms and some knives

√ Hand to hand combat

Weaknesses:

× Alcohol (can be used as a bribery against him)

× Talking about murder

× Seeing blood

Greatest Fear: Getting killed by the criminals he put in the place he'd sent them to

Nationality: Dorn

Brief History: Was originally a cop, but after a few years turned crooked. Sold drugs, helped people who shouldn't have, all while posing as the cop others thought he still was. He was only caught after he ended up killing three of his comrades. His younger life was pretty normal, with nothing much to tell about.

For how long have you been here?: 1 year

* The selling of illegal substances

* Aiding and abetting illegal immigrants, criminals and wanted persons

* Crooked cop. Killed three of his comrades

~Dawn~

I have finished. Apologies for the quality, not my best work.

Don't worry. I love him. *^* Accepted!

@

, @
Welcome to the rp! Now, who is next posting? :)

and
Go ahead and make the first post whenever you want. Welcome!

Major WIP (I need someone to serve Vincent in order to get things rolling. o 3 o So that's why I'm creating him...)

normal_9817538.jpg

Name:

Isaiah

Vincents 'dog'

Age (18+):

Male

Challenger

Sexuality:

Homosexual

Position:

Dominant Uke

Personality/Traits:

♗ Sadomasochist: Perhaps one of his most prominent traits. Isaiah is both a sadist and a masochist, though usually tends to display more of the former. He enjoys having pain inflicted on himself, though perhaps even more so; he enjoys inflicting it on others.

♗ Smooth Talker: Even if torture and threats are his preferred method of negotiation, he isn't exactly clumsy with words. He knows what needs to be said to get his way, even without dirty tactics.

♗ Sly: There are many words that can be used to describe Isaiah, and sly is definitely one of them. He's secretive, mischievous, cunning and roughish, though still retrains a certain sense of loyalty.

♗ Loyal: To the one and only person he serves.

♗ Arrogant: It's easy to see that Isaiah has a sense of self importance, often viewing himself as superior to most other people.

♗ Insecure: The reason for this is most likely insecurity. Although he doesn't show it, painting it over with his self important nature, it certainly can't be argued that it isn't there.

♗ Superiority Complex: Isaiah needs to be the one in control. It's almost as though he's afraid of having it be otherwise.

♗ Ritualistic: For Isaiah to be completely calm, there are certain things that need to be in place and certain things that need to be done. He has a tendency to repeat this regularly.

♗ Obsessive:

♗ Jealous: For one reason or other, Isaiah is extremely jealous. Of fellow Verdantian's in particular.

✓ Being in control.

✓ Being praised.

✓ Wine.

✓ Literature.

✓ Inflicting pain on others.

✓ Having pain being inflicted on him.

✓ Classic Music.

✓ Playing the piano.

✓ Sweet foods.

Dislikes:

✘ Being overpowered (unless it's someone he likes and trusts).

✘ Collaborating.

✘ Uncleanliness.

✘ Law breakers.

✘ Humiliation.

✘ Being insulted.

✘ Bitter foods.

Strengths:

♗ Loyalty and Obedience

♗ Torture Techniques

♗ Information Collection

Weaknesses:

♗ Insecurity

♗ Dependance

Greatest Fear:

Abandonment

Nationality:

Verdant

Brief History:

Just as Vicents' past is shrouded in mystery, not a lot is known about Isaiah either. In fact, it's not even clear if Isaiah is his true name not. Rumors have it that he was a spy working for Dorn, despite being born a Verdantian citizen. Due to his lack of animalistic features, many have come to doubt this theory. Then again, if you've ever seen him naked (which I doubt you have,) a scar can be seen in the same place normally a tail would be connected to the rest of its body. One reason amongst others that he wears clothes which cover the entirety of his body, is because it's marred by countless of scars.

For how long have you been here?:

8 years

Crimes:

Espionage

Merci

I thank you for accepting my character.

Whenever I get the time, I will post. Hopefully it will be either later today, or tomorrow. I finally have a bit of time on my hands, which is a rarity.

Also, I apologize ahead of time if the quality of my post is crap, it's been a while since I've written.

À bientôt

dcampos

I was able to get a post up. Hopefully it is to your liking. Looking forward to Role Playing with all of you.

À bientôt

Oh, I loved it, I was actually smiling while I was reading it. That... might seem a bit sadistic, but yeah it was really good. I look forward to role playing with you too. :3

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed my post enough to smile while reading it. Despite the semi-sadistic nature it might seem to ensue. I hope to continue entertaining you with my writing.

À bientôt