~Forbidden Reign: Royal Lovers~ ( Virtualoo and Alexia__)

alexia__

'M-Maybe.." Alistair said, feeling even shyer than before. It was not like the other had not seen him completely naked before but now just taking off his shirt he felt so..exposed. Everything was in the open and these touches were making him feel all sorts of things he couldn't describe and understand.

Alistair let out a small squeak of a moan as the tender flesh around his nipple was sucked. He looked down and saw a bright hickey, covering his mouth in embarrassment. A hickey..in all the places..in such an intimate area.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• alexia__

"Shall I leave my mark on your neck too?" teased Alex as he nibbled there making his hands softly undo Alistair's trousers.

Under his hand he could feel the other was hard as rock and began to slowly move up and down making soft sounds emerge from the boy under him.

"Let them out Alistair or I'll have to give you more so you can scream"

He didn't know if those words had any effect on Alistair but small amounts of pre-cum formed on the tip and Alex continued his teasing.

He sucked on his nipples and ears; the older prince began to make his way towards the stomach area until he reached his goal.

Alistair was aroused and begging for relief. Alex began by sucking on the tip and slowly and teasingly taking in the whole thing while keeping an eye for the other prince's reactions

Sorry if is a little crappy (first time taking Seme) hehehe

Alistair entr a bit wide eyed, trying to keep his moans silent Tia we whAt he meant by taking it further. It was a lot of will power to try to keep silent and it was very difficult. All of those ears and neck kisses were doing him in.

Is this..what he meant by thing sti make him scream? He made small moans through the closed tight lips. Alistairs eyes ending up closing in the feeling, trying to control himself from turning into one puddle on the bed. He removed the ribbon from his hair to play with it in his hands.

Alex noticed the immense attempt made by Alistair to keep his voice down, although he knew how little it was all working, not soon after Alistair came did Alex smiled at the failed attempt.

"Do you want me to continue" whispered Alex as he moved a finger close to Alistair's ass and teased there.

"I wont do anything unless you beg me" he added

One finger was put inside and he could feel the boy tighten

'Perhaps he won't enjoy the first time' thought Alex as he closely watching for a reaction.

"Alexander.." Alistair said in a low moan, unable to hold himself back as he came. He blushed bright in the after effects f it, wondering what he would do now. Alistair felt a finger being put in there and he jumped, surprised at the foreign touch inside him. "I wouldn't know..ah..what to say.." dropping the rin on as shy eyes looked past silver hair.

Softly Alex tried to distracted the boy from the unknown actions, although he too was somewhat new to this his desire lead him,

"You'll know what to say soon enough" he answered as another finger was inserted.

Small tears formed on the corner of Alistair's eyes and Alex quickly kissed them away

"Sorry it won't be so bad soon"

Soon he began to stretch and move as he slowly found Alistair's spot. All that was heard in the room was a loud moan as Alex touched an area inside the younger boy, the moan as brought delight to every sense in Alexander. Moving around the same area over and over louder moans filled the room.

The touches felt foreign and it felt really weird, small tears forming at the corner of his eyes. It was slightly reassuring to have kisses kissing the tears away and to be told it wouldn't be so bad soon. He hoped so..this was a very weird feeling.

No sooner had he said that that he felt Alexander's fingers brush up against this one spot in him. "Alexander.." He moaned in a quiet voice. "Alexander..God.." He moaned a bit louder, using his long hair as a shield to cover the contorting in pleasure face.

Alistair had become hard again and Alex took this as an indication to proceed further.

"Alistair" he repeated as he slowly entered the smaller boy. A soft moan escaped Alex as he managed to fit himself all in.

"L-listen I don't trust myself to stop, now" he whispered in between moans as he softly moved in and out allowing Alistair to adjust "stop me if you want, I won't force you"

Suddenly the smaller prince tightened around Alexander, and he began to lose control still moving with harder thrusts at the end and stopping every time to check on his fiancee.

The slow tempo was driving him crazy.

Alistair laid back, silver hair sprawled out underneath him and looking up at Alexander. This might hurt but he felt like he shouldn't care..He trusted Alexander to not hurt him and he knew everything would be okay..

"Oh god.." Alistair moaned, hands reaching up to tangle themselves within Alexander's hair. "F-Faster.." He said, slowly getting use to the feeling. W-What did he say? But he didn't care..all that mattered was him and Alexander right now. This one spot was hit in him before the pace picked up and he cried out loudly. "A-Alexand-der..!"

He loved the feeling of the small hand around his hair pulling and feeling as he grew in please. Alexander had speed up now making his thrusts hard and more intense, this proceeded with Alistair's moans right next to his ear he felt himself getting closer and closer.

'Too soon' he told himself internally as he began to stop. Removing the silver strands around Alistair's face he stared into the deep color of his eyes.

"What a lovely face you have" he whispered as kissed were placed.

Grabbing the smaller prince's rod, Alex slowly stroked as he tried to calm himself.

Soon he began to move again and found himself tightly hugging to Alistair's slim body.

"A-Alexander.." He said with another moan, not sure how much more his body can take. Alistair found it hard to contain any of his emotions right now. And the heat building in his body was so intense. "Alexander..I can't..ah.." He moaned, on the very edges of release.

Quickly after he came Alex found himself doing the same "Alis-stair you feel so good" he managed to say before he came inside the younger boy and was surrounded by pleasurable heat. His head dropped on the cope of Alistair neck and he stayed there breathing in the scents of his partner. Alex closed his eyes and smile.

"Hurry up and fall in love with me Alistair, I promise you it gets better when you're in love" said Alexander and he grabbed his fiancee and hugged him close chest to chest.

Alistair breathes heavily trying to calm himself from the after effects of all of this. He cuddled untol he chest he was pulled close to. "Alexander..? Can I wear your country's colors at our wedding..?" Alistair asked quietly, a bit drained from it all. But even feeling drained, he was left with this good feeling inside.

The sudden surprise made Alex laughed deeply and hug Alistair closer, it was early evening outside and the sun was slowly setting since it was winter.

"Sleep now I'll be here...and yes that will be fine" whispered Alexander as he looked outside the window.

------------------------------------------

Late at night Alex shook Alistair from his sleep, but not enough as to fully wake him, and deeply kissed him many many times.

"Don't look now, sleep but those are the first snow kisses" whispered Alexander as both prince's tangled themselves in silk bed sheets.

Alistair smiled softly and cuddled up thin, comfortable in his arms. He was able to sleep easily that night. He was sleeping next to his fiancée and going to be with a small smile.

--

Alistair was in this state of half awake and asleep as he felt himself being moved and kissed deeply. He was a bit loopy in his state of sleep but he was not fully awake sort of loopy. He let Alexander kiss him, trying to kiss him back. "Love you.." He mumbled in his tired voice.

"Love you.."

A slight pain formed in his chest that quickly moved to his stomach creating a warm fuzzy feeling.

'Thank you, thank you'

"Thank you" he whispered in the late of night as sleep over took the boys again.

--------------------------------------------

Britannia palace found itself in a thicker than ever mountain of snow, if one locked closely it almost looked like a white sheet .

Alistair woke up the next morning but did not quite feel like getting up just yet. He felt stiff like his body had fallen asleep and he could not get up. He was content to sleeping for a few more minutes, not wanting to get up. He wonders Degennano that women left but frankly could care less. Last night..wow last night..

Alexander felt Alistair moving around and noticed morning had come far to quickly.

"Shall we bath together" he suggested in a low voice as he moved to face his partner.

The morning was rather cold because of the winter that had finally arrived and the strong wind hit the slightly open window. He shivered slightly and reached for his robe as he got up. Wrapping the soft cloth around himself he closed the window and headed for the fire place lighting up a bigger fire.

"Now about that bath" smiled Alex as he took in his lovers messy silver locks and sleepy face.

"Sure.." Alistair said with a sleepy yawn, sitting up in his bed. He yawned, hating having his warmth leave him from his side. The prince rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes as he slowly got out of bed. "Warm bath sounds good.." Alistair still said sleepily, having a little bit of difficult time trying to move. His body hurt a bit but it wasn't too bad..

The bath had been warm and relaxing, Alex had to refrain from touching him out of consideration of the boys aching body. Although restraining had been difficult enough, one managed.

The thing that bothered the most about him being in Britannia was the fact that he couldn't keep an eye on the French court, they were his family but he had to admit they went over the top .

Only way to keep his fathers interest away from this country would be to hold off the weeding but keep the engagement or create extra forces on this side, either way, though Alex, "I have to keep them away"

"Who do you need to keep away..?" Alistair asked, turning toward him. He got out in the meantime to start drying himself off. He didn't tie hair hair back in the ribbon while it was wet. "Is it what she was saying yesterday or something that had you so angry?" He asked, wanting to help. He was not sure how but he wanted to help

The fact that it was Alistair's country worried Alex, but he was sure no one in Britannia wanted the heard the news of

'Hey French are planning to use their son as a gate way to take Britannia" though Alex in the least sarcastic way.

Politics were a dirty business, simply disgusting. Grabbing the younger Prince's hand he placed a kiss.

"Do no worry here" he said with a smile "I can take care of it"

Although Lizetts visit had perhaps even been a warning, Alex was expecting the worse, therefore now he had to be more attentive of things in Britannia

"Well if you are sure..I am just worried about you and whatever she might have said" Alistair said softly with a smile as his hands were kissed. "If there's anything I can assist with let me know.." The prince smiled with a shy and gentle kiss to the cheek. He went to dress himself behind a small screen in the room in his normal every day wear

"Actually Alistair" said Alex switching to a more serious tone "If you begin to see anything different from usually around the castle, due report it to me immediately, yes?" brushing off Alistair confused look Alex assured that he was testing a theory and did not mean to be alarmed.

He late on moved to the bed and watched as the younger prince brushed his hair, an urge to kiss the back of his neck over took Alex and he leaned in to suck on the light skin, he left a slight dark mark on the boy "Hey tell me, how was it last night? I'm not too experience but I can try better next time" he whispered into Alistair's ear.

Alistair nodded, making a note to himself to keep an eye for anything out of the ordinary. He sat on the bed and waited for his hair to dry as he carefully started to brush it. He took the length of his hair and held it in front of him to brush easier. The prince suddenly felt a pair of warm lips on the back of his neck, shivering at the sucking on the back of his neck. "I'm not exactly experience either.." He turned a bit red. "You were so..rough..and needy.." He turned a bit redder, not wanting to admit he loved seeing him so possessive.