~Forbidden Reign: Royal Lovers~ ( Virtualoo and Alexia__)

alexia__

He glanced to his right and saw Alistair, it took a moment to register the colors of the boy's get up.

Dark colors brought out people's eyes and hair, also fair skin. French women where big on skin and often wore dark, men matched. But Alistair wore dark and he looks splendid because he didn't have to try and show, he just did.

Clothing were nothing but cloth made from worms, there shouldn't be any deep feelings behind it. There shouldn't be secrets behind it. But there he was standing, casually eating away not realizing the reactions he was making Alexander have.

Slowly the taller Prince got up and walked towards the other figure.

"Second Prince of Britannia..." pause "How lovely do you look in these garments" Alex reached for the collar of the dark shirt.

"What a pleasure it would bring me to marry you wearing a traditional French attire"

It really was just clothing, but.... he was wearing them.

slightly smirking he said "You're ridiculous you know, Alistair" tears formed on the blonde Prince and he intended to hide them with his hair. They refused. Pouring out .

Leaning in he looked at Alistair lips " May..... I?" He hesitated but without an answer he leaned in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Their first kiss tasted of honey~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• alexia__

Alistair wasn't expecting such a reaction to the clothing he agreed to wear. Alexander got really closed and seemed genuinely happy. It made him tingle inside that Alexander would want to see him at their marriage ceremony in such dark colors. Did he..really look that good in them? The maids were right..He thought to himself. But then he started to cry..why was he crying? He didn't want to see him cry.

Alistair then heard him ask for what he assumed was a kiss. Before he can even answer, Alexander was kissing him. It was like some force was stopping him. And that heart pounding sensation he remembered from that drunk night happened again..

The kiss quickly grew deep and Alistair began to breath deeply. Alex could feel every intake of breath from the smaller prince. Wrapping his large hands around the smaller body he tightly hugged until the kiss finished and slowly moved his head to the nape of Alistair's neck placing a light kiss there.

"Alistair" called Alex in a low raspy voice "I want to sleep with you...I've been tired for so long, I want to sleep and feel you there next to me" pause "warm and small" he breathed in the scent that escaped Alistair's small neck. Wrapping tighter around the boy, but not to hurt him Alex said.

"I won't let go until you agree and I promise to not do anything.... not until you ask for it, not until you love" whispered Alex close to the younger prince's ear.

At that moment Alexander knew exactly what had been happening with him, it wasn't home sickness but it was a sickness indeed....some called it obsession or possessiveness but he knew as love. Although the French prince was not ready to admit it yet.

Alistair was frozen in place as he was kissed and the heart pounding only got stronger. A blush rises on his cheeks as the kiss only deepened further. And yet he..was doing nothing to stop the kiss being given to him.

The princes blush only darkened with that low raspy voice just whispering into his ear after a kiss on the neck. If his body could tingle just from the sound of a voice, that is what he felt like was happening to him. He heard him ask to sleep next to him in such an intimate way and being told he won't wlt go until he agreed. How could he refuse? And in a way..he didn't want to. "All right.." Alistair answered, his face a pretty bright red at this point.

"You're weak against me" stated Alex as a smirk spread against his lips "Thank you"

Alex picked up Alistair gently and carried him to the bed keeping eye contact. The bed embraced them with its soft silk blankets. Alex placed the younger prince down on his side and he reached for the soft covers. As the sheets covered both bodies Alex moved closer and embraced Alistair from his waist and brought him closer.

"Please don't leave when I'm asleep" he said as sleep quickly over took him.

Alistair blushed even more at being told he was weak against him. He knew it and did not want to admit it..the sound of his voice..It made his body shiver. Just the sound of that idiots voice..

The prince was a bit surprised when he was suddenly picked up and carried toward the bed. Just even the simple act of sleeping next to each other felt...weird? He was held close to the other , undoing the ribbon on his hair. Alistair closed his eyes and fell asleep, close to him.

Alexander could not describe it but things had changed, very very much indeed. He looked at him differently. He looked for him everywhere.

The queen had begun to teach Alexander of Britannia politic and reign leaderships, Alistair was not always there but every time the young prince passed by Alex's train of thoughts diminished to nothing.

Lately it was difficult to sleep, not because of unpleasant nights but because Alex had found a new way to smile and he gladly looked forward to it, Alistair's sleeping face, the cute way his lips slightly opened when he slept his soft cheeks that pinked at night how his hair feel around his face.

Night after night Alex would stare and slightly touch the boys face, during the day he only allowing his eyes to follow but he knew the desire that had began to form within him, the passion and need to hug and kiss the younger boy.

Before Alex knew it 6 months had passed in Britannia and the weather had grown rather cold.

Alistair grew more and more used to Alexanders company with every passing day. He would find himself looking over at him, blushing a tad or embarrassed when he got caught. Just him staring made him get this tingly feeling all over..It was hard to focus when he was trying to help Alexander with Britannia politics and leadership.

The winter months were starting to come now and he had to start wearing heavier clothing. He had to make sure he stayed warm whenever he went outside, the insides of the palace warm with fire light. "Hello Alexander.." Alistair greeted him one day, the name rolling off his tongue and liking the way it sounded.

"Ah Alistair I was looking for you!" said Alexander with a wide smile spread around his face.

"Look at the new clothing from Britannia your mother ordered for the up coming ball, do light colors look good on me?" he slightly blushed but still kept a confident pose.

"Also I learned of a new rather romantic tradition of your country, on the first snow of winter couples are supposed to go outside and k-kiss" he said avoiding eye contact "B-but only if you want too. I mean we are older teens already and..."

Alexander stopped talking out of embarrassment and having asked.

Alexander's Up coming ball clothes. And slightly longer hair.

34oq91j.jpg

Alistair saw the outfit and couldn't help but blush a tad. Stupid face for betraying me..The prince thought as he looked over the lighter clothing on Alexander. "Compliments your hair..I do like my country's colors on you too.." He said the last part a bit quieter out of embarrassment.

It didn't help Alexander brought up that tradition for the blush on his face. He remembered growing up hearing that tradition and seeing many younger couples kissing on the first snow. "I..I would like that.." Alistair looked down sheepishly. He didn't think he would get to be a part of it until he got married much later in life. The thought would have been weird first day they met but now..

Happily leaning in he grabbed Alistair's hands and held them close to his lips, "Really?" he asked closing his eyes "You make me happy Alistair and the way you said my name just now I only wish...."

His train of words as Alexander he re thought what he wanted to say 'I only wish you would love me truly' , but that would push his feelings onto the younger prince and Alex did not wish for that. And although he knew infatuation might have been present between the two at this point in time, Alex was no naive prince who thought his love was returned. Alistair did not love Alexander and that was the easier way he could say it without love he would not win anyone over and worse he would not have returned feelings.

Smiling he looked over at the boy "No matter, I'll be changing now and...." Alex was cut as Cassius the mansions first butler approached him in a hurry .

"Your majesty your majesty!" he called urgently.

"What is it Cassius"

"The Queen wishes to see you immediately, it seems you have a guest" he answered

"guest?" Alex asked confused for he was not expecting anyone.

"Yes Douches of Conti, the prince's 3rd branch cousin, Lizett Arminstead is here sir."

"L-Lizett is here" a large smile spread across Alex's face as recognition of who the girl was came to mind.

Alistair was happy to see the others smile, this alone made him feel happy inside. He looked back into his eyes with a smile before the butler suddenly comes in announcing a guest. "I can tell you are surprised.." Alistair said with a small laugh l2Well what are we waiting for? Let's greet her..together" He said with a soft smile a se held out his hand.

sorry it's short xp

As both walked over to the throne room Alexander kept remembering young Lizett and the way both looked so alike. As young they would dress the same and play with adult the 'guessing game' they were really close to one another and at one point Lizett had told Alexander they would marry since they were 3rd cousins.

Although even Alex's parents had thought of engaging the two Lizett was greatly disappointed when he precious cousin left France.

"Alexander!" were the first words he heard as he entered the large room. The younger girl ran to him and grabbed him in a large embrace making him laugh "Princess" he said softly and warmly.

"Oh Alexander I've missed you so! how lonely I was when you left me" she grabbed his large hand and kissed it .

"Lizett" said Alex "allow me to introduce you to Alistair my fiancee" said Alexander

Quickly and easy to not see Lizett looked at Alistair with a nasty undesired look as if to show disbelief and un-acceptance and as quickly as it came the look left as so Alex would not notice but was clear to Alistair.

"Its a please you highness" bowed the young girl with a slight fake smile.

Lizett's look and features

tumblr_static_anime-anime-girl-blonde-hair-girl-favim.com-711669.jpg

Alistair followed him toward the room, seeing this beautiful women with long golden hair. She seems pretty and could definetly see some family resemblance in their hair. He was glad to see Alexander happy..to see family he must have missed for a long time.

Alistair saw that nasty look and knew that look was no good. "Pleasure is all mine.." He said with his own little smile. He still had to be respectful for Alexander's sake. "It is wonderful to meet your family!" Alistair smiled, pecking his cheek

"This girl is the best piano player ever, she taught me and then we would play for hours" Alex laughed as he remembered past memories.

"Alex could we perhaps catch up somewhere more private, if its not inconvenient" asked Lizett purposely adding accent to the nick name used between the French royals towards Alexander, showing closeness.

"Y-yes of course" turning towards Alistair "Perhaps we could meet all for dinner later mind if we talk for a while?" asked Alexander.

"Oh..of course! You haven't seen your family in so long and I kept my fiancé all to myself the last few months" Alistair smirks shyly but he sort of felt..jealous? They were close..they were family..Alistair felt outside of his circle. He felt like he was not as close as those two were..and It was this weird feeling.

He will come get them for dinner later..and they can all sit together. That girl..and his fiancée. Alistair went to the garden outside and picked a few mistletoe..a smile on his face

Alex and Lizett headed to the near by sitting room and drank tea. See thing with Lizett was she had two people inside herself, you could think she was sweet and innocent until you got her talking. Then she suddenly turned into a nasty talking monster. Alex had often pointer her attitude out and told her to fix it but someone could do so much.

"I can believe Uncle married you off to this nasty country!" loudly reacted Lizett

Drinking from his cup Alex some what blocked out her voice and annoyances. Don't get him wrong he did love his cousin but in many many aspects he was glad to be marring Alistair than Lizett.

"Its so horrific here, these people have no sense of fashion...." she continued as Alex walked towards the window to stare outside.

He immediately came with an young silvered hair boy at the near garden. Smiling lightly he looked from the open window.

"Alexander?... Alexander are you listening..." Lizett moved to see his line of view

Alistair took his time in the garden, picking only the most perfect mistletoe. These will be nice for the holidays, maybe hang a few in his and Alexander's room. The ceremony would be in the next spring he figured..They had been together a long ime. Alistair felt mushy thinking about it..and started to think.

It really had been a long time..Alistair remembered something he said quite a few months ago. It would not be fair to his fiancé if they had done nothing. But maybe it should be made all the more sacred to save it for after the wedding? No..they waited long enough right? Every time he was around him these last few months, he felt all sort of things. His voice..his..everything. He took the plants and started to go back inside and toward the general direction of the tea room. Perhaps enough time had passed they would be done.

She fidget around the room as she saw Alex had been staring at the boy outside.

"It must displease you surely" she said " To having been married to a man" she stated loudly

The endurance of Alex was slightly higher than those of the French court but even he go sick of Lizett's annoying comments and assumptions.

"It really must be, oh but i guess since you two will be taking the throne it pays off, right right" she walked around were he stood "Simple you'll marry that stupid boy and play with him a little than fine someone to truly satisfy you right Alexander, perhaps I'll do let me become your mistress yes? yes?!" she asked enthusiastically

Britannia had somewhat become home and hearing her insult it with such simple words got to him not only that but the line was crossed when Alistair was down grated in such levels. One thing that did connect Alex and his father was their anger, terrible terrible anger it exploded sometimes and it could even get violent. Alex had possessed such character but now as an adult it was minimal...

Only at times....

He quickly reached for Lizetts wrist and sharply held to it, tightening hard enough to only scare and not hurt. His eyes through spoke of murder.

"Listen to me you insolent brat" said Alex sharply with a tone never used before "Before you speak lousy of others you should check yourself for you are nothing than trash just like than entire French court.Please do deliver this message to my father for I know you did not come here for a family reunion, Britannia will not be his after I marry and I'll make sure so" he repeated with intense language "Now scram I don't want to see you at dinner it will spoil the food"

Leaving a shocked Lizett behind Alex went and sat on the couch finishing his tea.

Alistair slowly made his way up toward their room, mistletoe in hand as he heard a rather loud ruckus coming form the tea room. Wondering what it was about, he turned toward the direction of the room and stood near the door. The only thing the prince could hear was Alexander calling her an..insolent brat? What happened in there? Maybe he should go in and break this awkward tension..They must have had a big argument about something.

"Hope I am not interrupting..?" He asked as he shyly stepped in. "Wanted to ask if our guest had any peculiar sensitivities to food for dinner tonight so I can alert the chefs" Alistair said with a shy smile, setting down his mistletoe on nearby table. Big fat lie that was but he had to say something..and she had to have done something wrong. You don't know what happened, put up a polite front..

"Don't bother with it" spat Lizett "I'll be taking my leave before this dirty man infects me even more with his rude comments"

A dry lifeless laugh came from Alexander as he looked over at the girl "Do not forget to deliver my message, unless someone of your kind can't even remember to do that"

The mood was drowning and Alex was furious he knew his father was planning to still control him even after he married. The only advantage was that Britannia's queen was young therefore he and Alistair would not have to worry of taking the throne.

A dark shadow formed on Alex's eyes and he became lost in through with a rather angry look on.

"Oh..Okay then.." Alistair said, the awkwardness growing even more. What had happened between those two..? They seemed so close and yet..here she was yelling at him and he was angry at her. And..something about a message? Alistair never saw Alexander this angry before..and he did not like it one bit.

"Alexander..maybe we should go onto the balcony? Maybe some fresh air will do you some good?" Alistair said with a smile in the hopes of some distraction. It looked like they needed to be separated and fast..and he wanted to get away from her if not for that glare she gave him earlier today.

Relaxing a bit he looked over as the other boy "Nothing would make me happier than time with my fiancee" raising from the soft couch and reached for the others boys hand.

Alexander was basically dragging Alistair to their room, once there the door was slammed open and the younger prince thrown on the bed. Alex moved to lock the door and remove his shirt.

"I've grown inpatient Alistair" he with a deep voice "I must confess I have been in love with you for some time now, perhaps maybe it is infatuation, but i want to drown in your skin." he added with a mocking smile.

"But you, you have ignored me and even allowed all my thoughts to be filled by you, and I have written many pages of my desire for you, and the more I wanted you the less you mess to notice. Therefore I will have to make some moves" said Alex as he moved to Alistair ear and softly took a bite from it.

"Now Alistair what should I do to you?"

Alexander

27zvner.jpg

"W-Woah..!" Alistair said as he found himself being dragged along quickly to their bedroom. He felt like he had to keep up with Alexander just to not fall behind! Whatever happened he seemed in a pretty big rush to get out of that room and her company..

But instead Alistair soon found himself tosses on the bed and Alexander locking..the door. He understood what was happening now and that made his face turn a bit pink..That and Alexander taking his shirt off. His words were failing him a one of his weak spots was nibbled, his face an even darker red. "I..I don't know.." He said bashfully, trying to form a coherent sentence. He never even..with anyone..Even his thoughts were becoming mush..

Smirking lightly Alex kept his eyes on the slowly losing boy "You really are weak against me" he whispered into Alistair's ear as he began to remove the others boys shirt and caress his back.

Both were sitting on the bed now, Alistair on Alex's lap softly exchanging kisses.

"It this your first time Alistair?" asked Alex softly

His anger had began to lift as he touched the smaller boy and how he deeply reacted.

Alexander sucked on the soft skin next to Alistair's nipple and looked up to admire his work. A large dark hickey stood there.

"Become mine"