help ㅠㅠ

luckystar

so i bought utapri valentine card, i swear i only click "buy" button once but when i check my inventory there's 4 card of it.. is there anyway make my point back? and i only bought 1 card? please -it's hard for me to collect points- ㅠㅠ

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckystar

• Key

• BlueNeon

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

True, but that's a general thing once you own a thing. xD Buy a car now and you'll never be able to sell it at the same price you bought it.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

you're right. well, if there's no way for my point back to normal i'll just sell it again ㅠㅂㅠ

Sell the three cards and

will add the rest of the points.

The original price is 1,500 [x3 = 4,500]. When you sell them three for 187 [x3 = 561].

Thus from 4,500, you need 3,939 points added.

so, i just need sell them again? and do i have to infrom key after selling them? or key will added my points without me telling him?

I tagged Key, so he will see it anyway.

You sell the three cards, I did the calculation what points you get when you sell them,

and what points have to be added so you restore the 4,500 points you lost.

I saw, but you sold all the four cards. Didn't you say you got them four times when you wanted only once?

If that was the case, I said to sell three cards. You returned them all by mistake?

Really? when i check there's one card left.. i don't know if i sold all of it... well i check it again.. there's not one left. the last time i'm login there's still one card left.. it must be mistake.. i'm sorry. i would like to have one card u.u

- - - Updated - - -

Really? when i check there's one card left.. i don't know if i sold all of it... well i check it again.. there's not one left. the last time i'm login there's still one card left.. it must be mistake.. i'm sorry. i would like to have one card u.u

All 4 cards were sold back. So, you bought 4 cards of 1500 each, which is 6000. You sold them back and gained 748 points. So, now I gave you 5252 points so you have all the credits back.

So, since i want this card i just need buy this card again? I'm sorry to trouble you and saga. i'll be careful in the future m(_ _)m

alright, thank you so much for your help ^^ and once again sorry for making such mistake m(_ _)m