Is this really Happening. *Private* (Funny Otaku and hal7283)

Funny Otaku

Felix looked into alpha's eyes. Tears were forming in his own......It wasn't Felix's Fault......Since the day he was sold to Lucius he held him a bit higher then the other beast...Because well in all honesty he saved him...that other Vampire would have sucked him dry and he would be dead by now...Lucius was the reason he got a second chance..He gave him food, Alpha and nice things Felix had never experienced in his life of hiding. He meant Alpha...Throughout his short time here not matter what Lucius did Felix liked it...He was getting Far better treatment here then in the outside world. He wiped his Tears..He liked Lucius..

"He started the war for a loved one?" He asked...."Lucuis liked humans? Why....Why doesn't he want to help bring a time where were all happy then. Where Vampires can live and supplied off of blood donated by humans and have humans work and be normal...Have kids no matter what they are play and have fun...Why doesn't he help to make that world."

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• hal7283

Alpha answered: "Master never believed that the two races could co-exist peacefully. They only co-existed fir that long because both sides had tried to keep it as a secret from the wider population. But once the war broke out, too much fear and hatred had occured for any form of peace. In master's mind the only solution was to create someone strong enough to lead a human rebellion which would result in the extinction of his kind. He believed that someone is you. This would be his way to pay for his sins against humanity."

Felix grabbed his head.

"That idot!" He groaned.

"I..I don't want him to die...I want to live normally..I want my kind to live normally..but I want him to be alive to see it....Just became I'm 20 and a powerful soccecr means nothing! I need help....I can't do this without him...He..He was the first one..The first one of your kind to treat me like I wasn't an insect....Tyler and Sasha always said....That we should not hate the kind but hate their actions."

He layed down.

"Alpha what am I going to do I literally have the world on my shoulders...Where the fuck are you Lucius."

"I don't know where master is, he has shielded his existence from me. But since he hasn't give up on the idea of you killing him, he will eventually show himself to you, wherever you are. As with how are you going to win the war against the vampires.....I have no doubt master will find a way...which will likey require you to kill him in the process. He is stubborn like that."

Alpha paused for a second and continued :"Anyway, let's change the topic, what's your next move? You're welcomed to stay here, or you want to go back and join your fellow humans? I hear the hunt for slaves has intensified in the areas nearby."

"If I leave Peace here would you watch over her? She's to young to kill yet..Maybe as a teen." He asked Alpha. The plan was realign in his head wail he waited for Lucius might as well kill some hunters with Jackson.

"Is there a book...Or something I could do to contact him?"

"Of course I wouldtake care of her, I'm quite good with kids. He couldn't be a bigger mess then you right?" Alpha laughed.

"Well, it's time for you to get some rest. I will prepare some supply for you to take on your trip." Alpha said before he left the room.

"Thank you Alpha." He muttered.

As soon as Alpha left, Felix went under the covers.

"It really smells like you...." He muttered to himself.

It was so weird, Felix hadn't smelled this in years... He missed him.. He closed his eyes and crawled under the the cover and curled into a ball.

"Lucius. Where are you." He muttered before he fell asleep.

Lucius was flying in the sky while Felix was having the chat with Alpha. While he has shielded his own existence from Alpha, he still could feel all Alpha has said and done. And at this moment Lucius was feeling what most would describe as shyness or shame when Alpha had exposed his intention.

"That little piece of......!" But at the same time, deep in his heart he was glad that Alpha had told Felix his intentions, since he would never do it himself.

And Felix! It has been two years since Lucius saw Felix, even it was through Alpha's eyes. How Felix has grown! He has become stronger both in body and in mind! And those blue, purple hair, now is quite long, he imagined how Felix's hair would feel like in his fingers.

Soon he arrived at his destination, a "farm" of a noble vampire. He went to the auction house for slaves and went through the records, after some research and "convincing" he finally tracted down the human he was looking for. He went into the building, countless men and women was kept behind bars, they were tasked to "breed" more human for consumption. Most have lost their sanity due to captivity, torture, and prolonged use of drugs to "increase production". Lucius ignored the moans and agony and walked straight inside. He stopped at a certain cage, where a man was laying on the floor unconscious.His body wad frail, and has wounds all over the place.

"Wake up human!" Lucius said to the man, but got no response. He continued: "You are Greg, aren't you?"

"How.....did you......" the man muttered out a few words, draining the little strength he has left.

Lucius bent opened the metal bars and walked inside, he took out a bottle, leaned down and pour the liquid inside it into Greg's mouth, and soon Greg's wounds began to heal, his body gained strength by the second.

"What? Why? Who are you?" Greg sit up, he looked at Lucius cautiously and said: "Is this some sort of twisted game of yours? Vampire!"

"My.....you're indeed a tough one. Was everyone in Felix's group like this?"

"You....you know Felix? Is he OK?!"

"He will be, if you do as I say." Lucius took out the relic he recovered from the desert ruins, which is now covered in a cloth soaked in blood. "Find Felix, give this to him, he will know how to break the seal on this object and wield its true power. If you do this, perhaps everyone can be saved."

"…......How am I suppose to find him? Besides, I won't make out of this farm alive with all the vampires roaming around!"

"There will be none." Lucius said while standing up and walked towards the entrance :"Go east when you get out of the city, Felix should be in the wilds there. Beware of the hunters."

The next day Felix woke and grabbed his things and Jackson ready to leave...As he would look for Lucius, might as well kill hunters. They were at the door ready to leave. Peace punch Felix in the stomach.

"Hey what was that for?"

"For leaving me here you asshole."

"Watch you language and it's to danergour for you right now maybe when your 12..Plus Alpha will take good care of you. Come on give me hug, honey." He replied to her going down on one knees and cradling her in his arms for a minute. As they release Felix said his farewells hugging Alpha too.

"Well, be back in a few days time, once our supplies run out.. "

As they left Felix set an invisibility spell on Jackson and him, it would cover them from sight but not smell.Then they took off running.

A few days had past since Felix and Jackson walked into the wilds and helped the humans against hunters. At the hunters' lair several vampires were discussing the recent loses they've suffered at the hands of Felix.

"You guys look like you need some help." A voice echoed in the dark hall. The vampires immediately stood up, forming a circle to cover all directions.

One of the vampires stood in the middle of the circle. Although he looked youngest in the group, the atmosphere around him was clearly different from the rest. He seemed to be the leader. He looked around the dark hall and shouted loudly: "Who is that?! Show yourself!"

"Don't be so alarmed. I'm here to help." the owner of the voice slowly emerged from darkness, the vampires turned around and gasped when they recognize who the person was.

"Lucius Bathory....Why are you here?" The vampire in the middle asked cautiously.

"Well....I was wandering in town and I've heard that you guys are not doing well around this area, even lost a few hunters to some petty humans! I figure I can be some assistance to you pathetic kids."

"Not just any normal human! There was someone who used strange magic, and whenever we try to hunt him down he just fucking vanished! We...!" One of the vampires said angrily, but he was stopped by the leader vampire mid sentence. He asked cautiously: "............Why would an elder vampire like you help hunters like us?"

"No particular reason, just killing time. You seems to be quite old yourself, you should know the biggest bane of our existence is boredom."

"......Fine, then welcome aboard, Lucius Bathory." The leader vampire signaled the others to stand down. He continued: "I'm Vincent, and this is...."

"No need for introductions, I don't intend to get close to any of you. Just follow my orders, and I will make sure that "magician" be dealt with, and you will have the biggest "harvest" of your life."

"Then what should we do?" Vincent asked.

"I shall lend you some of my pets." Lucius raised his hands, and countless monsters that looked like faceless humans with bat wings on their back rose from the shadows. "Each of you will command a group, use them to chase the humans to the valley in the north, when all the humans were trapped in the valley that magician of yours would have no choice but to reveal himself to you. Let the enemy fight on your terms!"

"Very well....then teach us how to use your....pets..." Vincent asked. Although he didn't trust Lucius one bit, he could not resist such a tempting offer.

The night darkens as the monsters plan their attack, while the oldest of them all can't wait for their demise. The set is nearly complete.

Felix was proud of him and Jackson. They were sitting around the campfire joking about shit. Then he heard a scream. They jumped, jackson grabbing his axe and Felix putting the hood of his cloak up. They went towards it.

"Greg!" Felix Screamed seeing the man undertheath a hunter.

"I CALL UPON THE GOD OF THUNDER STRIKE THY." Felix screamed pointed his hand at the vampire. A bolt of lighting came from his hand and hit the vampire, turning it to ash.

Felix ran to Greg Kneeling.

"Greg!" He screamed taking his hood off.

"It's it's me Felix."

Greg nodded he was badly injured and was bleeding. Felix felt himself crying..This was the last member he saw before and now he was dyeing before his eyes.

"Felix..Take the sword a vam-vam-vampire gave it to me and said you need it." He stuttered

"Lucius." Felix whispered. "It will be okay."

Felix started to sing as he read in the book to make the pain ease as his family passed

"Oh death, take this man , in your warm arms, please guide him to heaven." He kept singing until Greg stopped breathing.

"Greg." He whispered.

He took the sword and looked at it...it was the accent one he had seen in Lucius book....IT was meant to kill vampires.

"Jackson, Take Greg back to the house so we can give him a proper funeral...I have a bone to pick." He growled. Jackson just nodded, Taking Greg and running the three house to the house.

Felix set up the summoning...He had to bond his soul with the sword for him to use it. He went through the motions he was use to...but he felt pain so much pain...It lasted awhile an then it was done....He felt the sword it didn't talk but it influenced him...Felix was not human anymore......but he was not a creature more like a demi-god.

"Lucius..I won't kill you...but you are mine."

".........!"Lucius suddenly froze as he felt the presence of something powerful, something....holy, was being born in the area nearby. He smiled, knowing that Greg had served his purpose

Vincent noticed Lucius' expression, he asked: ""What's the matter?"

"Nothing, just finding this whole situation quite entertaining. How's the hunt going?"

"Very well. Thanks to your pets we've rounded up hundreds of humans in the valley, all we have to do is to wait for that magician to appear. Let's see how he deal with 15 vampires and an army of your familiars."

"Yes, I hope he will put up a good fight." Lucius smiled.

Felix was pissed. He had blue flames around him. He Stomped to the area.

He saw some vampires but he really didn't care about them....Then he...he..saw 100's of humans.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" He screamed.

He grabbed one other.

"You where Is Lucius!" He growled in his face.

"LUCIUS I NEED YOUR HELP!"

The vampires saw Felix coming and commanded the familiars to attack him, but with the holy sword in his hands the familiars simply vaporized when they got close.

"What the fuck!? I didn't fucking sign up for this!" One vampire screamed, and began to run away, only to be thrust in the heart by a tree branch Lucius threw at him. He let out a scream and turned to ash. All the vampires froze and looked at Lucius in horror.

"You want to die at his hand or mine? You decide." Lucius smiled, "Don't worry I'll help even the odds." Lucius raised his hands, and swarms of flying creatures flew to the vampires, forming a dark armor around each of them.

"What's this....I feel power surging inside me!" The vampires were surprised. They've never felt so powerful in their whole life. "Yes.......Yes! This could work! We could get that bastard!" The vampires roared and began to rush towards Felix, some extended long claws, some summoned demonic weapons to their hands, while others began chanting ancient magic that they didn't even understand. Meanwhile Lucius summoned another army of familiars, this time even larger, with different kinds of weapons in their hand, they opened their wings and flew ahead the vampires as the first line of assault.

"Come one....Let me see what you've got, Felix. If you can't even deal with these grunts, how do you expect to win the war?‘ Lucius whispered. His heart bumped with expectation.

They sword almost...took over Felix. He was in His mind sitting looking in a mirror to see what his body was doing but...He wasn't actually doing it. It was such an interesting thing. Hours passed as he sliced and diced. Finally he was done....He went back into himself, putting the sword in the sheath. He kneeled down.

"May the gods bless this land" He took out his cross, he didn't know it as a sighn of religion but a powerful symbol in his magic.

He placed it on the ground.

"May we all pray!, No vampire! No being but beating heart humans shall lay a foot on this land, for if they do they turn to ash."

AS he finished he stood up looking around.

"LUCIUS!" He screamed.

"I NEED YOU, WE NEED YOU, I KNOW YOUR STORY PLEASE LET ME HEAL YOU!"

"Heal me? Well that's a interesting word to use." Lucius finally revealed himself to Felix, it has been a while since the two were so close. For a moment Lucius wanted to rush to Felix and hold him in his arms, but he mannaged to surpress this thought. He began to slowly walk towards Felix.

"I don't need to be 'healed' nor 'helped'. What I need is an execution,an euthanasia!" While he was speaking dark flames rose from his body, forming a armor,a large scar burst open in his right palm, and the blood unnaturally flooded out, crystallized into a large spear.

"Come on, let's dance." Lucius smiled while rushing towatds Felix, pointing the blood spear at him. There was no hesitation in his attack.

Felix jumped out of the way.

"You and your fucking test." He muttered.

They began, Felix had the sword out and looked at it.

"I call upon the god of lighting, grant me power." He yelled and put all the power into the sword so it was bursting with electricity.

"Lucius. you don't deceiver this your deceiver better you proved that too me. Your not like the others..and you could be with me, Jackson and little Peace. You would like it us 4 vs, the world." Felix said as he dodged the others attacks not really wanting to go on the offensive.

Lightning went through his body each time Lucius' lance and Felix's sword met, frying his flesh and causing him great pain. But it did not deter Lucius, rather made him more excited. He accelerated the rate of healing in his body, and reinforced the armor. He renewed his offensive, swinging the blood lance more fiercely.

"I'm not like the others? You are wrong Felix. I am exactly the archetype vampire! Seeking thrill, seeking death, serking destruction just for my own enjoument! And the proof is....!" Lucius laughed: "Even at this moment, even with all my love and affection towards you, I can't help but wanting to tear you into pieces! Drink your blood! Eat your flesh! Kiss your bones! Make love with your warm intestines! I Love you Felix! But I can't help myself wanting to destroy you! That's why you have to stop me Felix, end me, if you really care about me!" Lucius thrust his spear towards Felix, but only scratched his face with the tip of the spear.

Felix was amazed by how crazy he had gotten about death over the 2 years.

"Lucius maybe you'll remember this one." He laughed.

"Bound by the earth, sun and moon I bind you beast, with the tongue of the gods. Let the gods chain you in place tho art if not slay ith my life." It was a more advanced version of the binding spell. He used his life force for it so it was quiet tearing, he fell to his knees.'

"Lucius I can't win without you." He whispered falling to his face, Felix was very weak but he could still talk. He figured if Lucius would just stay there and listen to him things would be fine.

"What..ka..ah....Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!Hahahahahaha!" Lucius roared and laughed at the stength of Felix's bound. It made him fell down to his knees. His flesh was torn apart by him forcing himself to talk.

"Such.....power! Who.... who said you can't ......win without me? A few more men with .....machine guns could.....grinde down my armor and blow the flesh off my bone, then crush my heart under their boots! What you need is an army...and once you kill me....."Lucius turned and looked at the humans inthe valley hiding behind rocks, peaking to see the mosr amazing battle against vampires they've ever seen.

"Once you kill me, all those hundreds of humans would see you as their Savior.........many of them even have potential for magic........you will have an army to wield!"

It was Harder and harder for Felix to stay conscious.

"Lucius..that..Thats..not what I want....I..want humans to be free.But i want to do it with you ....be with you...Why because you want to punish yourself i have to be punished too."

He couldn't even lift his head.

"I used to much life force...I was scared..Scared you would run away...Lucius..I can;t stop how I feel for you."

With that Felix's eyes fluttered closed and his breathing slowed almost to a stop.

"Felix!" Lucius broke from the bounds, the armor vaporized and his body was soaked in blood, flooded out from countless wounds all over his body. But he didn't care, he ran towards Felix. His flesh boiled as he came close to the sacred sword. He held Felix in his arms.

"I told you to plan things out beforehand! What good would a bounding spell do if you fucking die before you can finish your oppenent? Damn it! Felix, wake up! "

Blood flowed like tears down Lucius' face as he saw Felix's breath became weaker. He let out a painful cry: "Alright! You win Felix, you win! I'll be at your side, just don't.....just don't die! Please!"

Felix Felt strong arms wrap around him. His eyes peaked open.

"I told you to plan things out beforehand! What good would a bounding spell do if you fucking die before you can finish your oppenent? Damn it! Felix, wake up! "

He heard Lucius. He laughed a little.

"I can't think beforehand it's not my nature."

Once Lucius said he would stop and join him he smiled Opening his eyes he was very, very, weak.

"Lucius...I love you." He said before passing out again but this time it was even breathing, and being alive.

“………”Lucius fell silent, he watched carefully to make sure Felix was indeed alive and breathing. He sighed in relief. But Felix was weak, and in need of medical treatment.

He turned to Jackson, who was hiding behind rocks and have witnessed the whole thing. Lucius said to him: "Go to the humans and tell them it's safe to come out of the valley now. Make sure they know it was Felix who defeated the vampires and saved them." Lucius held Felix in his arms, the pain caused by the holy sword somehow felt rewarding. Wings burst out if Lucius' back, and he flew into the night sky. He held Felix tighter, make sure he wouldn't fell in mid flight. There's nowhere else better for Felix to heal than his own lair.

Jackson nodded going to the humans.

"Im bringing them to the place with Alpha to keep them safe." Jackson replied walking away.

Felix subconsciously held onto Lucius.

Much time later his eyelids fluttered open again. He was still very weak but he could keep himself awake.

"Lucius. Why are we flying...where are we going." He muttered.

"Are you okay?"

He leaned his head on the others chest.