Is this really Happening. *Private* (Funny Otaku and hal7283)

Funny Otaku

"The people have pretty much settled down." Lucius said to Felix while walking into the infirmary. He walked up to Felix and said jokingly: "Perhaps you should let Peace take a look at you as well, you look like you have sore all over the place."

Lucius smiled as he watch Peace attempting to find out what's wrong with Felix, and Felix trying his best to pretend to be normal, and occasionally throwing a few grudging look at Lucius.

"Now back to business, Felix. I've asked Alpha to fix the broadcast system of this building. Now everyone is settled you should make a speech, let them know what we're getting them into."

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• hal7283

When Lucius said that to Peace he blushed his face turning red.

"Lucius I'm not much of a talker.....can you be my spokes person...Im more of a do things and teacher." He said kneeling down.

He kneeled to Peace and the Boy Henry.

"Where are your parents hun." Felix asked.

"My dad's here.."He said grabbing both Felix and Peace's hand running to the closest to Felix and Lucius's. He opened the door.

The man that was inside, was about 40. Henry ran up to him, the man picking him up and swinging him into a hug.

"Hows my boy." He smiled.

Felix bowed to the elder pushing Peace's head down to bow too, it was out of habit, back in his tribe it was required when greeting elders to bow.

"It is nice to meet you sir. My name is Felix and This is my brother Peace, thank you for joining our group." He said fast and nervous, slowing lift there heads after.

"Now, we didn't have much of a choice now did we son." He said it with a smile.

"No but in a few months or a year if you are lucky," Felix eyes became serious. "Sir, my goal is..to win back our world."

When the boy and his father left the infirmary, Lucius said to Felix: "For once I will say no to you, Felix. It is You who will be their leader, and it is YOU who will lead them into battle, and it is YOUR voice that will sound the gong for the new dawn. You will have to do the speech, but I can help come up with the script."

Lucius held Felix's hand and lead him out of the room: "Let's go Felix, we have a lot of work to do. Oh, and one more thing, I've been thinking of giving this place a proper name, I mean, if one day our story end up in a history text book, we don't want the kids to learn that the glorious origin of the revolution is simple 'some random building' right?"

(I think we can jump a few weeks ahead for the first operation now. What do you think?)

(Sounds Great)

Days passed like minutes, hours passed like seconds, and weeks passed like days. They had been training for hours the young children 6 and younger had a daycare that switched between the teens each day for whose turn it was to take care of them. Though Peace wanted to learn with the guys and girl that were teens training to be warriors but he ended up teaching those who didn't want to fight or couldn't, such as younger then teen but older then 6, women who are pregent and the injured. There was a total of 40 in the class that Peace taught. He taught healing for the battle field and healing for after the battles. Since Peace and Felix were packed full to the brim with classes they met at night to teach Peace war and fighting magic as well as hand to hand combat. By this time Peace had earned the respect of the teens and on his unusual free moments would spare with them. Felix taught class for 12-16 year olds from 4 am to 12:00 pm and then 17-35 year olds from 12 pm to 10 at night. Though the student took breaks for food 10 minutes at a time 4 times for each class. Felix did't eat he went around checking on everyone and if he still had time would meet up with Lucius or go for an obstacle run, where he pretend to be trying to be killed from every angle. He had finally mastered the element and lighting sorcery.

While Felix busied himself with teaching Peace and the others with battle and magic, Lucius took on the less lavish tasks. He let Alpha find those among the people who would learn and let him began to teach them how to read and write, while he opened classes and workshops on things like medicine, herbalism, geology, meteorology, farming, metal work, weapon making and maintenance, and countless classes which seemed random and sometimes even pointless at a time of war. But he knew these things would become useful soon. He his his identity and disguised as different people for each class.

And behind all these he was secretly training a group of people, chosen from the mischief, trouble makers, and sometimes outright evil doers mixed in the crowd. He showed them little mercy and broke them down, killing many of them in the process. Lucius trained them how to operate in the shadows, and forged them into a deadly force which would do whatever would be necessary, whether it be intelligence or sabotage, blackmail or assassinations, to win the war. While Lucius knew Felix disapprove of his methods and the existence of this secret army, he also knew the time will come when they will need to get their hands dirty.

One night when Felix has finally finished with his class Lucius was waiting him in the room. He asked: "Felix, do you know what's the biggest threat we currently face? It's food. We have pretty much exhausted all the supply in the past few weeks, and we won't last forever by scavenging the area. It's about time we move out and establish a real food production. And I know just where to go." Lucius took out a map and pointed at it: "Ironically the biggest producer of food are farms owned by vampires, since they need to keep their "castles" alive. One such farm is located south from here, owned by a vampire called Raxon. He is barely a century old, but have gather quite some wealth by his food business. His farm would be a perfect opportunity to test out our forces in real battle."

Felix yawned as the other talked.

"I understand but I don't think were ready for that." He Stated.

He wrapped his arms around The others shoulders leaning his head on him.

"I love you but things take time...Now come on we haven't done anything and we should get to sleep."

He Layed down on the bed.

Lucius layed down beside Felix and said: "I know your concerna. But the matter of fact is this place don't produce enough food, and we are running out of supplies. Back when there was only you and Alpha could go and buy food without raising suspicion. With so many mouth to feed soon people are going to starve. We only have a very small window of time to secure our foothold before the other vampires figure out what we're up to. This is but the first step, but it's a crucial one we have to take, fast."

Lucius turned to face Felix and said: "Don't worry, I will send my.....students to do some preparations beforehand, then you can go in with the main force."

Felix sat up confused.

"Your students?" He asked, cocking his head to the right like a confused puppy.

He looked at him. Playing with his hands, what had Lucius done this time. He grew a little blue fire in his hands that burned cold tossing it to each hand to give him a distraction.

"What's with the flames?" Lucius expression became a little bit stiff. He continued: "I've taken the liberty to teach some of the people here to become our espionage force. With them we should be able to take that farm with ease. And if we do it quick and clean without making a big fuss, we may be able to pretend everything is still normal and keep our revolution a secret a little bit longer. What do you think?"

"I would agree but Lucius...Why would you do this! why. Why did you do this without me knowing." He was so confused. But so anger, why was he doing this. Felix pushed Lucius on the bed, He held over him.

"Why would you do this, I thought we both agreed how this would work." He growled. Felix's Magic arua was showing threw because of his emotion of pure anger. all around him was red.

"........hehe.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!"Lucius burst out laughing, holding his stomach in pain, he said: "Oh...Felix..! hahaha! You're right, haha, I shouldn't keep it a secret from you. It's just old habits, you know, the all 'manipulate everything behind the scenes and take on the world' syndrome. Hahaha!"

After a while Lucius calmed down, and continued: "But seriously Felix, I am truly sorry for keeping it a secret from you. What can I do to let you forgive me?"

Felix got even more angry when the other laughed. He was just so pissed. All of the stress and anger and sadness over the past few weeks had been building up and he was done.

"Your a fucking idiot." He yelled "I'll help them start a garden. I tell Alpha to get the seeds." He growled getting up. "Your nothing."

His eyes glowed red, "Im so angry!"

He conjured another fireball, hitting the other with it.

"You have no right to tell humans what to do."

"..........?"Lucius looked at the burnt flesh caused by the fire ball, feeling confused and sad. He has never thought Felix would actually attack him so he was caught off guard. He asked: "Why are you so angry like this? I know it's my fault that I hid the secret force from you, and I've apologized for that. If you're angry because I laughed I wasn't laughing at you, nor was it because I don't take the matter seriously. I was laughing at myself, at my own hysteria over the whole secrecy thing, then again....."

Lucius stood up from the bed, he continued: " If you don't want my help, if you don't like me commanding the troops aka telling people what to do, then what do you need me for in this war?" as he spoke he tore off the scorched flesh on his chest with his bare hands without raising an eyebrow. He pointed to his bumping heart and said :" Remember, this is yours, both figuratively and literally. Feel free to stop it anytime you like."

He snapped back to his normal self after Lucius ripped his skin off. Felix fell to his knees, tears streaming down his face.

"Lucius..Dont do that." He mumbled pulling the other down to hi level, embracing him.

"Dont hurt yourself because my stupidity or carelessness."He leaned on him.

"I dont want anyone to get hurt..im scared..Lucius Im only 20.. I dont know what to do, Maybe I should give the army to Jackson...He's a better leader and now I have taught him magic...Maybe its my time to move on. I hurt you......It seems like I hurt everyone...you need to find someone better then me..someone that is stable and will never leave you." he cried

"I'm afraid there's no one but you." Lucius smiled gently, and his flesh began to heal.

He said while looking into Felix's eyes: "Don't underestimate yourself, Felix. You may not be a perfect strategist, but you have the most essential quality of a leader: You give people hope, a hope that people are willing to die for. It's okay, get angry, get sad, and throw all of your anger and sadness and uncertainty at me. I promised that I will always be with you, and now I promise I will always be open to you."

He kissed gently on Felix's cheek and said jokingly :"You made me fell for you.Don't even think you can get off this easily."

He cried and cried. He put his head on the newly formed flesh of the other, hearing it's heart beat.

"Why are you so nice to me. Im terrible. look what I did to you." He cried. Felix was normally such a gentle person. HE was a real passiviste.

"Lucius, you have to take control. Im terrible....I can't even control myself."

He leaned into he other.

"I think it was the opsite you made me fall for you."

"Why? Because I love you of course. And let's not pretend I haven't done worse to you." Lucius gently put his hand on Felix's cheek and continued: "It's OK, you're just tired. You haven't got enough rest for the past few weeks, and we all get grumpy when we're tired. I won't exactly 'take control', but from now on I will drag to to bed if I see you over work, and if you get angry about being interrupted in the middle of class or work you can always throw fire balls at me. Deal?"

Felix shook his head.

"No I dont want to hurt you!" He cried grabbing the others face slamming his lip on it...they haven't kissed in what feels like years. The sparks lit his stomach.

He put his hands in the hair of the other. It felt good to hold him.

"Really? You don't want to hurt me? But I can barely hold myself from wanting to hurt you." Lucius smiled, and grabbed Felix's shoulder quickly, pinning him on the bed.

"Ah....Felix.....you are tired and in need of rest, and we have tons of preparations and plannings to do tomorrow....How do you expect me to hold myself together after you've kissed me like that? You really, really shouldn't have done that............." Lucius whispered into Felix's ear.

Felix's face turned red. He started to get hard.

"Lucius I havent touched you in forever."

He held the others hair and intertwined his fingers in it.

"Is this all the amger and frustration was about? Insatiably? I guess I should help you let off some steam more often." Luciys said jokingly and covered Felix's lips with his own, their tongue tangled, their saliva mixed, all the senses in the mouth were sending signals of pleasure to the brain. Luciud felt the desire he surpressed for the past few weeks surging ever stronger inside him. To be honest he had found the last several weeks even harder to bear than the two years when they were separated, since he now knew the sweetness of Felix's love, and it was beyond his wildest dreams.

"Ah...Felix...I really want to do this all night...well actually, all eternity, but we have lots of work tomorrow, so I will be quick. But don't worry, what I lack in duration, I shall compensate with intensity...." Lucius smiled and whispered something lightly, a dark mist rose from his body, shrouding the whole room. Gradually the mist vanished and his figure became clear again. He seemed unchanged, but several figure looking exactly the same as Lucius occured as the mist completely disappear

"Now...Felix." the Lucius pining Felix down said smiling.

"Are you ready?" All the Lucius said in unison.

"No that wasn't all of it." HE mumbled his face red a tomato.

"All night." He stuttered. "What..What is with the black mist...Lucius....."

Felix looked around as the mist cleared seeing Lucius's everywhere....

"What the fuck." He mumbled. He looked everywhere...Oh no. he thought.

This is gonna be intense.

"O-Okay...R-eady." He chattered out scared.

"No need to be afraid Felix, just relax and enjoy!" the Lucius pinning Felix down said smiling, then he moved aside so the "others" could come in. Like a group of vultures swarming their prey, "Lucius" began to kiss,lick, bite, make love to almost every inch of Felix's body.

One of them kissed Felix's lips while another was kissing his hair; one of them was sucking on Felix's nipple, while another was licking under his armpits; one of them took Felix's hand and kissed his fingers dearly, while another took the other hand and put it on his penis, making Felix stroke on it; one of them licked Felix toes gently and suck on them like a baby, while another busied himself with leaving kiss marks on every inch of flesh on Felix's thigh; and one of them swallowed Felix Penis deep into his mouth, sucking on it, while another buried his face into Felix's butt, forcing his ass open with his long and slippery tongue. And during all of this madness, a "Lucius" watched from a distance, witnessing this strange "orgy of two people" mesmerized.

"But I am scared." He whispered, as the others cornered him he cried a little because he scared.

Felix cried out multiple times. This was all to much. HE cried tears streaming down his face. It was so much...All the Lucius's. As the one swallowed his dick he came in its mouth deep breathing.He was shuttering, shaking.

"Help." He uttered out.

"Help? But you look like you're enjoying yourself." The Lucius sucking Felix's penis raised his head and said, extended his tongue out showing the cum on it. Then the one kissing him whispered in his ear: "Don't worry, it may seems scary, it may seems chaotic, but it's really just you and me, the two us, together. Like always."

Lucius continued "their" movements, stimulating every sensitive part of Felix's body. After a while the one licking Felix's rear pulled his face away, and put his penis at the entrance, and slowly pushed his penis inside.