Is this really Happening. *Private* (Funny Otaku and hal7283)

Funny Otaku

"YOU STILL DON'T GET IT!!!!" Lucius roared at the trembling man under him: " I WANT YOU TO KILL ME!! I want you to plan, to plot, to use every bit of your pathetic mind and do whatever is necessary to try to kill me! What I don't need is a recklees piece of shit who don't fucking think before he act, who constantly puts himself in danger pointlessly! I WANT.........."

Lucius couldn't help the surge of emotion flooding his mind. For the first time in decades Lucius couldn't control his emotions. He simply couldn't hold it in anymore. His body began to shiver, tears began to stream down his face.

"I want you to kill me....and I want you to be able to kill every last one of my kind when I'm gone....." Lucius said as he leaned down, covering Felix's lips with his own.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• hal7283

Felix was so surprised at what he said..'Why would he want him to kill him.'

"But." He tilted his head. As soon as he saw the other man crying he put his hand on his face, cupping his cheek.

"I didn't know vampires had feeling." He whisper...."I thought to were heartless. When they began to kiss...Felix felt a spark in his stomach.

He released to breath.

"Why...What...What am I to you....I didn't want to kill you.....I...I wanted to know the truth......and I want to set my people free! I want to want to kill you but i don't....I have always hated Vampire and other beings but I love Alpha, and I..I don't understand my feelings towards you."

"Kill me.......and you will have all the answers....." Lucius said before blocking Felix's mouth again with his lips, his long tongue stretch deep into his mouth, aggressively feeling every inch of the interior, his teeth, and like a serpent surrounding its victim, mingling with Felix tongue. For a while he just kept kissing Felix, only paused briefly for a small take of breath in between.

When he finally let go of Felix's lips he continued downwards, along the neck, the chest, the belly, and further. Not realizing it himself, he has extended his fangs while kissing Felix, its sharp tip pierced through the soft surface of the skin, leaving little wounds all over Felix's body, but the taste of iron in his mouth had only made Lucius even more aggressive and further towards insanity.

"M..Master..It...It hurts." Felix groaned. The blood warm on his cool skin.. A he felt each puncture. It hurt..it hurt so bad..

"LUCIUS! I don't want to kill you...you have the answers." He screamed. he was so confused.

He groaned as the older man went down further.

"Lucius."

Lucius heard Felix calling his name. The sound of his own name felt strange to him, since he couldn't remember the last time someone called him like this. Felix's voice echoed in his mind again and again. He was in no condition to figure out a hiw to express his feelings right now, all he could do was to let his desire take over his mind and body, and respond to the call in kind.

"Felix....... Felix.......Felix..........."Lucius whispered repeatedly as he went down further on Felix's body, until he finally reached his most private parts. He looked at Felix's penis, which has swelled slightly. He paused for a second watching it, though Lucius have seen Felix's penis before, but never this close. He opened his mouth, and slowly put Felix's penis inside his mouths, licking it, sucking it, feeling it quickly grow in size as it respond to his stimulations.

He heard him saying his name....

"Lucius."

The man got to his penis..

"Stop Lucius....." He stuttered. It felt so good..His boner became harder and hotter..

"Lucius! WHAT AM I TO YOU!" He screamed tears falling down their face...

"HELP!"

He was crying but...He did grab in his hair, pulling it.

Lucius swallowed Felix's penis further until it reached deep into his throat. He felt every pulse, every surge of blood in Felix's penis, the sensation of his mouth being filled completely by Felix was so mesmerizing that it alone made Lucius almost arrive in ecstasy.

Soon Lucius felt the shiver of Felix's body, ad his waist rose up with pleasure Lucius felt the burst of Felix's desire in his mouth. He let Felix's penis out of his mouth, now lost part of its hardness, covered by Lucius' siliva and Felix's own cum, it looked like it was almost glitering.

Yet Lucius didn't stop there, he pulled Felix body closer to him, pushing down his legs so Felix's rear was completely revealed un front of his eyes. Lucius paused for a second in awe of how....captivating it looked. He leaned down and brought his mouth close to the opening, licking it, kissing it, tasting it, and with the lubrication of his siliva and Felix's cum he intruded deeper and deeper into Felix's body, feeling the softness and warmth of Felix's insides.

As Felix came he felt extreme guiltiness. He had just let a vampire...a beast pleasure him...This was Felix's first sexual encounter. He felt like crying, his cuts hurt, he felt guilty but most of all it scared him the most was he loved the feeling.

"Lucius Stop." He complained as he was flipped and brought to his knees.

"Stop!" He cried.

Tears were flowing down his face. As Lucius licked and kissed entrance he groaned..He had never thought that was a sexual place before.

"Im sorry Jackie, Im sorry dad." He said dad he couldn't make himself say his fathers name.

He cried and groaned.

"Lucius It's dirty there....don't...don't do it....you'll get sick." He cried, wiggling on the other mans hold.

Lucius straighten up his body and began to tear down hus own cloths, revealing the pale skin under it. Lucius' body was slim, almost fragile, with countless scars scattered all over his body. Yet at this moment his small body was filled with unnatural power and an unending desire to become one with the man in front of him.

He held his penis, which was hard as a rock, bumping with every surge of blood. He put the tip of his penis at Felix's entrance, with the help of siliva and cum he slowly began to push foward, forcing the opening wider and wider, until the widest part of Lucius' penis finally intruded into Felix's body. Lucius' body shiver due to the flood of pleasure surged up from his lower body. He pushed further until his penis completely sunk inyo Felix's body. He leaned down, hugging Felix in his arm's.

"Felix.... You're so warm......."Lucius whispered into Felix's ear.

Felix groaned in pain. It hurt so bad, tears flying down his face....How was this even possible.

"IT HURTS!" He scream.

He's penis was in him...it was hard...and felix was now fully erected again.

"It hurts but feels weird." He cried.

He began hugging him..It felt nice but he didn't want to admit it. He whispered in his ear causing him to shiver but..he didn't like this side of his master...It was scary. He turned his head, then slapped the other male hard against his face.

"Lisen to me...It fucking hurts and I want your old self back!" He screamed.

The slap in the face brought some sense back to Lucius' mind. Lucius stopped his movement, "My old self?" he looked at Felix with an expression that was too complicated to decipher, he asked: "What do you mean by 'my old self'? You mean the monster who started the war which killed countless humans and vampires alike? You mean the one who bought you as a slave and tortured you? What 'old self' are you so eager to meet?"

Felix was sobbing. He felt like he couldn't breath. His mind was going crazy. 'Someone help me please.'

"I." he was trying to speak through the sobs. "I. Want. The. Person. Who. Saved. Me. From. That. Perverted. old. man. the. one. who. would never. rape. me. like now." He cried and sobbed. It hurt so bad, he felt like shit. He wanted the vampire who started the game with him.

"why, Did, you, have, to, kill, me." He cried. He felt like he was dieing inside. He was breaking. He swore he would never break but he was. He Felt like he was going insane. He grabbed his head. He was having a panic attack, his breathing hitch and he started to hyperventilate. Closing his eyes, squeezing his head.

"I ! Cant! take! it! any! more!"

"You.....!" Lucius' body shivered, he raised his fist as if he was going to punch Felix in any second, then he stopped, he slowly retracted his penis out of Felix's body. He hugged the sobbing Felix tightly in his arms. After a while he finally broke the silence:

"You are really....... really........really disappointing." Despite what he said, his voice was mixed with relief. He looked Felix in the eye, those beautiful silver colors were clouded with sadness and confusion. It made Lucius' heart ache.

"I wanted this to end....this....emptiness...... this.....void! Ever since I let him die my life was meaningless, even after I took revenge on the humans and the vampires it didn't change. But I can't just kill myself, no, that would be too easy on me. And when I saw you, I thought I could make you hate me, and the hate could make you strong, strong enough to put an end to me, to this world! But I was wrong......"

Lucius stood up and walked to his bed, he grabbed a sheet and shrouded Felix's body, then he turned his back on Felix.

"Find Alpha, he will tend to your wounds and help clean you up, and when you've well rested….......you can leave this place."

Felix cried, not understanding. He felt so violated.....SO disgusting. The cloth around him was nice. He stooge up holding it, to soon fall on his face, his hips, his legs everything hurt. He slowly got up, clutching the wall for support. He held on to it like it was his life line.

"Thank you."He muttered. "I'll be gone in 2 days time."

He walked out into the hall way soon clasping.

"Alpha." He cried, he appeared in front of him shaking his head. He picking him up.

"It'll be okay Felix." He muttered to him

He fixed his wound they still hurt even though they were parically healed then cleaned him tucking him into bed and staying next to him until Felix was fast asleep.

(Hey so I was think and you can like totally reject this but what if we did like a time skip so like felix leaves and then we do like a 2 year time skip and Felix is older and has a group and stuff idk just an idea)

Lucius was sitting in his room, looking out the window aimlessly. "Did he left?"Lucius asked Alpha who was standing behind him, though he knew the answer perfectly himself, since the whole building had returned to the silence it once was.

"Yes master. He has left." Alpha answered: " He brought several books with him, the spell book included."

"I see...."Lucius answered calmly. Humanity used to have all the spells, relics, might of the inquisition, and all the advance technologies in the world on their sides, but still lost the war. Felix having the spell book will not change the world, it will at best make his group safer, at worse make him a target of the vampires. Lucius hoped that Felix would use the spells wisely.

The room fell silent, for the first time in decades Lucius found the silence unbearable. Then suddenly Lucius stood up from his seat.

"Alpha, I need to go out for a while, take care of this place for me."

"You can count on me, master." Alpha replied,: "How long will you be away?"

"I don't know...... Days.....months.....years? Who knows?" Lucius said before turning into a swarm of flying creatures and flew out the windows.

(Yes, go ahead and do the time jump! I look forward to see how Felix is going to change. But Lucius may not come into contact with Felix immediately though. We want their second encounter to be dramatic don't we?)

The two days passed in seconds. Felix searched the library, picking books and putting them in a backpack he had found. Leaving without a trace.

"I'll Never forget you master." He mutter as he left.

-2 Year ahead

Felix had been running for 2 months before he found another human...He had told him his tribe was gone wiped out, kids sold as sex slaves parents sold to farmers. The news had spread fast that there leader was taken, Felix's name was everywhere, the other told him...Everyone thought he was dead for sure. After a week of hiding, not eating and crying Felix knew he had to move on...They were his family but so was every human. The man that found him was 23 his name, Jackson. Months passed nothing happened just normal things like running hiding and eating. They met up with another group, joining them. It was like a new family to Felix. Felix took a little girl 5 years old under his wing, her mother had been taken the day Felix joined. Felix saw her a his sister, Her name...Peace. This was his main family, Peace, and Jackson. Felix was growing in strength, emotion and body everyday. He had become like a father to Peace. He had the emotions to understand things. They left the main group after about 2 months. Finally trusting Jackson he should him the books...He couldn't read either. But Peace was only 5 so he started to teach her everyday how to read, Also some protective spells just incase. Felix by now had read the spell books all the way through. He was getting stronger and stronger becoming a powerful sorcerer. To Felix two years passed in a blink of an eye, he was powerful, had grown taller, had more mental stability and finally had a muscular body guys would die for. He had long hair now not bothering to cut it, He's facial features were older but he looked the same. Peace and Jackson had grown too. Peace was 7 and had short blonde hair with crystal blue eyes, Felix always joked how she looked like a little boy, then he would get slapped. Jackson was different he was already full grown by the time Felix met him. He was now 25, He reminded Felix of Alpha, though they were close in age Jackson had more knolowege of living in this world. He had Ginger hair that was held in a tight ponytail, he's eyes like emeralds. Thought the years so much had happened but........He never forgot the beast.....no the man...I one he realized now he wanted to be with. He wanted lucis on the side of the humans in this war...They...they were gonna bring it back...Bring back the world where humans were excepted. Jackson and him had disced it was it they were going to the mansion of that man to fight..to do anything so he was on their side. After months of travel they arrived. Felix was carrying Peace on his back as she was fast asleep, with her little silver cross around her neck.......Jackson was next to him..They were ready...He knocked on the door.

The door opened and it was Alpha behind it. He looked surprised when he saw Felix and the others with him. "Felix! What a surprise! Please come in!" Alpha smiled while letting the three into the building. While the building has lost its glory back in the days when tourists would come and go, the building was maintained clean and tidy. Alpha lead the three to the area that once was a restaurant.

"Please, make yourself comfortable." Alpha disappeared back into the kitchen, and after a while he cAME out with a cart, on top of it were some tea and various snacks.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. I haven't had so many guests since.... while...ever!" Alpha smiled, he then began to pour tea for Felix and Jackson, and a cup of hot chocolate for Peace.

"So...Why have you came back, Felix? Even though this area is desolated, it's still within the control of the vampires. It's not safe for you."

When Felix saw Alpha he sighed in relief.

"It's nice to see you." He smiled. He had moved Peace to his arms now cradling her. As they all sat down Alpha left. He set Peace down in a chair shaking her slitly,

"Hun Time to wake up." He whispered to her.

She woke and sat up. They waited for Alpha to come back with tea and coco and snacks....Felix hadn't seen this much food since he left this place. Peace just stared at the mug.

"It's alright hun it's good trust me." She took a sip ailing at the sweet flavor..She was a quiet kid around strangers but to me and Jackson she never shut up.

"Thank you Alpha your always good. Its great to see you..We came well....That's Peace she's 7 and my adoptive sister," He said pointing to her.

With food in her mouth Peace interrupted.

"What are you saying adoptive you fucking told me we were family now."She growled

"Peace watch your mouth, and yes we are but Alpha her doesn't know how we are." Felix sounded like a dad. She groan..God she was so much cuter as a little kid..Felix thought.

"This I Jackson..Well he is like a younger version of you." Felix laughed..

"As for why we are here......We need him. I've been studying for 2 years, I know every spell I can make up my own....but it's just us, Peace know her share of spells too and how to work a gun, Jackson...well he's just smart and good at fighting...Alpha..If I intend to win this war I need him with me...on my side...I think of him everyday,"

Alpha was surprised and looked at Felix, he said: "Well... You have indeed grown stronger. But I'm afraid master is not here. Soon after you left he also left this place, leaving me to take care of the building. He hasn't return since. But you can stay here as long as you want. I'd really like to hear what happened to you in the last two years too."

Felix nodded..

"But aren't you his firmileral can't you contact him Alpha.." Felix's voice had gotten deeper over the years.

"Alpha please. Theres not much I can do. Thank you for letting us stay...Can Jackson stay in the room across from my old one and me and Peace will stay in my old one?" He asked Felix was anger! He had planned this for months.

"I'm going to the library, Peace follow." She nodded and jumped on felix's back. Felix walked into the library setting Peace down by the fire place....He cast a spell for her to fall asleep..Then he left., He traced his way back to his old masters room... He was getting weird memories and flash backs of the days he spent here.. He got there opening the door.

"Lucius where are you."

When Felix and his companions arrived at Lucius' lair, Lucius himself was far away, deep in a dungeon hidden under miles of rubble and sand. His search had lead him to this desolated place, unknown to both man and vamires alike.

As he stepped deeper and deeper into the dungeon he began to feel increasingly uncomfortable, discomfort soon turns to pain, intensified with every step forward.

He punched through a wall and walked inside, it was a large hall filled with skeletons, all wearing ancient armors, who all seemed to have committed suicide. Many still have their skeletal hands holding the weapons which they used to take their own life. And beyond all the skeletons of armored knights was a large altar, with a sword that looked like a cross stick on it. It glowed with golden light which brightens the room.

Lucius walked closer, smoke began to rise from his body. A normal cross would do little to an elder vampiew such as him, but the mere precense of that sword is enough to bring great pain to Lucius, as his skin was beginning to boil and catch fire he arrived at the altar. Looking at the handle of the sword, a pieces of broken metal seems to be engraved into the body of the sword. Lucius knew he has found his target, he took out a cloth soaked in blood and shrouded the sword. The fire on his body finally siezed, but the pain remained, and the room turned to darkness.

He took the sword off the altar and put it in a large case he acarried on his back, and began to walk out the room, suddenly the whole room began to shake and crumble, Lucius turned to a swarm of flying creatures and rushed out of the dungeon, sacrificing a large part of the swarm in the processes.

He collapse on the ground and breath heavily, recovering under the desrt moon. He has found what he was looking for, and the next question is how to use it, or more precisely, how to let Felix use it.

Felix fell to his knees.

"Where are you, you ass."

He went to the bed...laying in it.

"I never go to lay in this with you."

He smelled Lucius scent on everything......it was ill but he could...

“Hello? It's Alpha here. May I come in?" Alpha said while knocking on the door of Lucius' room. Although Alpha could simply appear in the room he decided not to, since Felix wasn't as used to him appear out of thin air as his master. Alpha waited for Felix's respond before opening the door.

"Sorry to interrupt Felix. Oh, it's okay for you to use master's room, I'm sure he wouldn't mind it. Anyway, I was wondering whether we can have a little chat. Since master isn't around, I am able to..........talk more freely."

Felix sat up looking at Alpha.

"What is it? What could you not say before.....Tell me everything."

He felt nervous and just wanted to know the truth. Ever since the day he was bought it was a winding trip to find the truth.

"Please Alpha"

Alpha hesitated for a second even though it was him who brought the subject up. He eventually began: "Master has told you that it was him who started the war right? Unlike a lot of vampires, master was fascinated by humanity's progress throughout the millennia, especially those individuals who show great virtue in the face of difficulties. And in one day master met a young man who he considered to be the most outstanding example. I will spare you the details but let's just say the man's life was filled with torment and tragedies, yet he blamed no one. He loved the world and sought to live his life to the fullest. The man and master grew close, and when the man was dying from a deadly illness, master had no choice but to convert him to a vampire to save him. But.... the man was not pleased with master's action, and refused to learn the ways of the vampire. Therefore when he was captured by human researchers months later, he could not't defend himself, and master has told you what happened next."

Alpha sighed heavily then continued: " When the war was over and the vampires had won, master finally recovered from his rage and realized what he has done. He has destroyed the very world which both him and the young man have loved so dearly. He blamed himself for all the death, above all else the life of the young man he converted, and he has been searching a way to punish himself ever since. And that's where you came into the picture. At first master didn't think much of you, but as his feelings for you grew he began to believe that you would be his perfect punishment: to be hated, despised, then killed by the very person he........loved. And I don't think master has gave up on this thought. If you manage to convince master ti give up on that thought, he would be your greatest ally. But before that, he will be your worst enemy, and will do anything to make you kill him."

Alpha looked into Felix's eyes and said: "Although it's my purposes to fulfill master's will, but at this moment I pray for master's failure. You are the only one who can stop him. Please, Felix, save him from himself!"