Is this really Happening. *Private* (Funny Otaku and hal7283)

Funny Otaku

Felix blushed....He was still a young boy...and he just reunited with the one he loved.

"For once I don't care about anyone else right now Lucius....I just care about you we can deal with them later or even tomorrow....right now I haven't seen you in two years.......you were the only one I thought about."

He hugged the other, turning his head to face his, he kissed the other gently..though he was bigger then the other now...He still felt really submissive to him...He wanted him to control him. Take him..in bed.

"I love you."

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• hal7283

"I love you too...Felix..." Lucius whispered, then he returned the kiss while leaning forward, pushing Felix down on the bed.

"I was worried that you may still need more time to recover....I guess I was wrong." Lucius smiled and kissed Felix again, but this time Lucius was more aggressive, almost biting on Felix's mouth, his tongue intrude into Felix mouth and mingled.

Felix liked how dominating Lucius was. He moaned into the kiss. He had waiting for years for this.

"Lucius..." he moaned.

He kissed the other back trying to win dominance but lost terrible.

Lucius felt Felix kissing back, trying to be more active, and he liked every bit of it. He welcomed Felix's tongue mingling with his, even stretching into his mouth,,where he lovingly sucked on Felix's tongue. Their mouth intertwined for so long that when Lucius finally pulled back a bit Felix was breathing heavily.

Lucius then opened the buttons of Felix shirt, reveling his muscular chest. Lucius watched in awe at how much Felix has grown for the past two years. He put his hands on the smooth skin of Felix body, gently feeling every inch. He began to hate his own stubbornness, if only he had gave up on the whole let Felix kill him idea, he would have abled to see and feel every moment of Felix's growth.

"Felix......you are so beautiful...."Lucius said before going down on Felix's neck lightly biting on it.

Felix felt the other sucking on his tongue his warm mouth get good. Felix was getting light headed from not breathing. When they broke he breathed heavily.

"Wow."

Felix let the other unbutton his shirt. He had scars but, he had like a god's chest with perfect abs. HE heard Lucius say he was beautiful..

"No I'm not you are."

He bent down and bit his neck..It felt so good to felix he liked the pain...

"You can drink from me if you want the pain feels good."

He was getting a hard on.

Lucius extended his fangs when Felix said he enjoyed the pain. He bited a little deeper into Felix's neck without touching the major veins. Blood flooded out of the little wounds, painting Felix's skin red, flowing down from his neck to his collar bone, then the chest. Lucius took a deep breath.

"I have to be honest to you Felix......"Lucius said while licking the blood off Felix's body: "Remember back when we were fighting, when I said I would really want to tear you apart and eat you? I still feel the same way.....Everything about you is so appetizing, so perfect, so beautiful........"

Luciud stood up, and began to strip off his clothes slowly in front of Felix,. "I was quite young when I was turned into a vampire, so I'm kind of stuck in this look forever." Soon Lucius was completely naked, revealing his frail looking body and countless scars both old and new, some still looked bloody. "Good thing I have all these scars on me, so at least it makes the appearance matches with the inside a bit."

Then he put one hand on his waist, as if pushing it forward, emphasising the swelling organ that was standing firmly in the air. He said jokingly: "Well...at least my penis was above average for my age when I became a vampire. Or I'll have to enlarge it with magic."

Lucius took off Felix's pants, then he went back down, but now with his lower body pressing against Felix's face. "I'd really want to bite off this thing...."Lucius said before taking Felix's penis deep into his throat.

He bit deeper Felix groaned in pleasure.

"SO good."

He liked the way the older one possessed him. His blood was flowing down....It felt so good...He moaned liking the way he felt the others tongue. He listened to the other. It aroused him more....The way he was ruff with him..

"Thank you." He stuttered.

He watched the other undress, his body was young looking...but Felix knew he was a lot older then him. He felt it growing...His body..turned Felix on.He put his hand one his hip..Felix giggled. He was quiet big...He smiled at the other joking. He bet over and opened his pant..They were in a 69 position. Lucius was right in front of his face. He licked it. HE heard the other then he felt himself go into his mouth..

"PPPPPLeaase don't bite it off." He groaned and stuttered in a subbmise voice.

Lucius took Felix penis out of his mouth, licking its tip. He felt Felix tongue licking his own penis. Felix was obviously not familiar with pleasuring others with his mouth, but his inexperienced movements just seemed the more lovable to Lucius. He giggled as he heard Felix's plead. Lucius lightly bit on Felix's penis, then he said while licking: "Ah......Then you'll have to..................Uh..............give me something in return.....something hot....something full of life....." He then swallowed it back into his mouth, pressing against the soft spot of his throat.

Felix moaned the others name as he licked the head. he tried to put the other dick in his mouth. He was confused on how to do it. The other man was asking for him to cum he knew it. It was okay because he felt like he was gonna anyway. He muscles tightened..

"Master Lucius." He moaned

He swallowed and that was it for Felix he came and it felt so good.

"Good boy......Felix......you're such a good boy......." Lucius got up and turned around, now the two are face to face again. He extended his tongue out if his mouth, he smiled when showing the cum on it to Felid. Then he kissed Felix again, passing Felix's own cum into his mouth.

"How do you like the taste of cum, Felix? Get used to it, because you will have lots and lots of it inside you in the future."

Lucius gently put his hand on Felix's cheek: "Now tell me Felix....how did you spend the last two years thinking about me? When you remembered how I tortured you, how I played you, how I raped you, did you cry? Or did you get excited? Tell me......."

He was breathing heavily..Lucius turned around come to him. He kissed him roughly to Felix's surprise. He tasted something saltily. It was his own cum..He was kind of digested but Lucius turned him on.When lucius put his hand on his cheeks he leaned into them. They were soft and kind.

"Over the two years...at first I was all alone....I missed interaction with anyone..I met Jackson...He told me about my tribe...I thought maybe he could be a subsitue for you and i would fall in love with him so we started to travel together.....Though the farthest we went was making out...I always dreamt of you..and The only way I could cum when masturbatig was when I thought of you tortureing me...soon I started to develop real feeling for you...I liked the pain..And you were one of the kindest people I met...I loved you."

He too the other

"Good boy...Felix....now tell me...how did you masturbate?" Lucius put his hand on Felix's penis, and began to play around with it. Feeling it getting harder and harder in his hands, he asked slowly while looking into Felix's eyes: "Did you put your hand on it and rub it gently when it was soft?.................Did you pinch and pressed it gently as it got harder and harder? .............Did you pressed your palm on the tip and massaged it? .............................Did you rub the opening with your fingers?" As Lucius was asking he began to do exactly what he was describing.

"Did you massaged your testicles and felt the cum surging up your Penis? And when you got really excited..........did you stroke it.......up and down...........up and down........and did your hand got faster..and faster...and faster...?"

Felix liked it when the other called him a good boy. He felt the other grab his penis..He closed his eyes.

"I would rubb it and play with my ball." He stuttered..

Lucius voice was almost hypnotic..It was calm and nice and getting him more and more excited. When he pinched it he groaned

He nodded his head to all that the man said.

"YEs Master Lucius." He said ecstasy in his voice.

He started unconsusly to thrust into the other one hand.

Feeling Felix's thrust, Lucius also accelerated his hand, he was almost pounding on Felix's body right now.

Meanwhile he leaned his head down, and began to lick on Felix's nipple, flipping it with the tip of his tongue, pulling it with a light bite of his teeth, kissing Felix's hard chest with his lips, and began to suck on the nipple lovingly.

Lucius sucked on Felix's nipple harder, as if he was about to tear it off Felix's chest. And he continued to sroke Felix's penis, feeling it bumping with blood in its veins.

"Come if you want, Felix........ Mm......Ah......I want to see your expression when you come........" Lucius said while licking sweat off Felix's cheek.

Felix nodded. He felt like he needed too....Me moaned and came.His face was flush his eyes squeezed shut.

"Lucius." His breathing was heavy and his body was limp.

Lucius kissed Felix's eyelids gently as he squeeze them shut gently. He said with a seductive smile: "Good boy...Felix....I love your expression when you came...But don't even think this is over. You said you wanted this day off, and you said you've waited two years. So I'm going to make sure you get the two years worth of pleasure....."

Lucius prssed Felix's legs down thus revealing Felix's rear. "Hold your legs up, would you?" Lucius asked, but that wasn't really a question.

"Yes Sir." He replied lifting his legs...

"I lov eyou you."

He smiled and laughed at the othe happy They were finally together.

"Look at you, holding your legs up and showing your ass like that.......You should see yourself now in the mirror....” Lucius put his fingers in his mouth, lubricated them with his saliva, then he put his fingers on Felix's opening, gliding along the folds on the surrounding muscles, then one by one Lucius pushed his finger inside.

"Your ass is so warm......so tight.....tell me Felix, did you play with your ass hole in the last two years?"

"So you have played with it! That's odd, I remember the last time when I played with your ass you cried and begged me to pull out. Normally people would gei traumatized by things like that. So...what? Did you end up liking being raped in the ass? You liked being abused like a sex toy?"

Lucius put his penis at Felix's opening, but only pressing it lightly. "Tell me Felix, what do you want me to do? I want ti hear it loud and clear." Lucius said with a sadistic smile.

Felix nodded to what he said....Like he had said earlier he had liked things that gave him pain.

"I.."

"Please"

Tears fell down his eyes.

"Please put your penis in me Lucius."

“Good boy..Felix....I love you......"Lucius said gently, then he suddenly pushed his waist forward, thrusting his penis into the deepest parts of Felix's body.

"Uh....Ha..........Felix... you're so tight.....so warm..." Lucius soon began to move his waist around, pressing from different angles, trying to find which spot causes the biggest reaction from Felix.

Felix felt it go in. He grunted and gritted his teeth, in pain. As the other thrusted he began to get use to it. Soon he was going with the rhythm too, almost like a dancer to the beat of the music.

"Lu...Lucius." He moaned. Reaching up to wrap his arms around his pale as a ghost neck.

Soon he hit felix's prostate and Felix yelled out in pleasure.

"harder...harder..fuck me harder." He moaned, his mind went fuzzy...He was loosing his ability to think right as the warmth covered his body.

"there there ."

He was loosing it all he wanted was the other.