✘ APPROVED Key

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

INFORMATION||

After being rich on contests for graphic, artists, video making,

we decided that it's time to make a contest for people who love

to write.

This month we will have a new theme set and it's - "Be Mine".

You have to present your masterpiece, which describes love between two males.

It's up to you how you will interpret "Be Mine". So show us your imagination!

[TABLE=width: 300, align: right]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

RULES||

Minimum 400 words, maximum 600 words.

Only stories are accepted, no poems.

The story must be rated as for 16+

No racism, no religious topics, no animal/child abuse.

Love must be between two males.

Title of the story is up to you.

Post the finished work on this thread.

Read the rules once again.

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

PRIZES||

1,500 points for all that applied

5,000 points for the winner + a Manga cover card from the iShop

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

DEADLINE||

Start 03 January 2015

End 31 January 2015

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• glesh

• teaandyoghurt

• shirotsuki

• NightAir

Prelude and Love Death

Words: 489

Journal Entry:

“What if I told you love was your end….would you still fall?”

Our eyes first meet with Prelude playing in the background. Tristan proceeded to introduce himself with a mocking face that breathed royalty; his highness had asked for a song to be played on his sons 18 birthday. For my soon to be king I composed La passione che è oro, my admiration and pride were present, but a deeper love was conveyed as each violin expressed my sorrow and desire for Tristan but the pain of hurt and loneness were overtaking .

“Richard!...Richard Wagner” called Tristan

“Once again you have amazed the court with your music, would you compose for me a new song so I will always remember you”

“Yes” I answered. This was our meeting.

His kindness and compassion was unfair, burning itself deeply into my heart. His deep lips burned my skin as he illustrated his love to me nightly. I wanted the scars in my heart, to remind me of the painful love and impossible desire that ruled over us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Isolde is to become my wife soon Richard our love stops”

Tears filled his eyes and I hugged him allowing relief to take my body. I released Tristan from my concerto that night; no longer would we play our love melody that warmed the souls of a cold man. I cried at night when the moon lent me a shoulder so I could gather my broken piece of heart.

Passionate kisses diminished like ash in a winter fire, body warming embraces left my mind, pain drowned me but

my unneeded love stayed. Roses grew around me every time he glanced my way, as if to see I was real but soon the roses grew thorns when he looked aside. Love brought me a passionate Death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooping with the pain was a minimal task as I began to grow and patch my pieces together. I never did love again. But my heart did move on.

As Winter approached I presented Triston and Isolde and the kingdom my last concerto

Prelude and Love Death

Starting with soft violins creating the nights that rounded my life of love and heated passion, soon to hit darkness, that left me in dark agony of triste. But I dared not say I lived a sad life for all my love was received fairly. I had been loved. Ending with a loud clash of cellos creating a serene resolution.

“To my king I don’t give a song, but my heart” I bowed in front of all present but our eyes saw each other.

The crowd was taken aback, for the song did not sound of death but of a reborn love.

They cried unknown tears by my song but I knew my… no our love was felt in their hearts. I delivered by heart to them so I felt no pain; I then never saw Tristan again.

~Richard Wagner

Journal is inspired by Prelude and Love Death Composed: Richard Wagner.

Warning: story is tragedy but please enjoy the not so happy side of love.

Title: A Warning?

Author: Megs

Words: 595

[A room with a bed, two men are on it, the first is reclining slightly, the second sitting with his head in his hands as he speaks his internal monologue]

It’s so silent now…Like he’s mocking me, daring me to talk first when he already knows what I’m going to say.

[The second moves to sit with his legs out from under the covers]

It’s so quiet…why won’t he just say something?

[Turning back to the first suddenly]

“Why did you break my heart?” There, I spoke first, maybe now he’ll respond, turn his head back, anything.

[The first man stays quiet, not moving]

I sound so desperate, like I’m finally ready to let him see his hold over me…so why isn’t he looking?

[Thinking, the second man comes to a decision]

If he won’t look at me I’ll make him.

[Moves back to kneel, turning the first man’s head with both hands to face him]

Eyes closed…he won’t even give me the satisfaction of seeing how much he hates me.

[The second man’s hands tremble slightly so he moves them away]

Is this my punishment for loving him so much? That his indifference and cruelty drove me to action?

[He stands, no longer looking back to the first man and with his head bowed towards the floor, his hair covering the right side of his face. The first man falls slowly to his side, lifeless]

I wanted to feel – but now his blood stains my hands. This shouldn’t have happened, wouldn’t have...if he’d just agreed to be mine…

[fin]

SeulPeun sat, reading under the intense gaze of the short play’s author and feeling uneasy at having his attention so focused on him, as such it had taken him twice as long to read the words and he could tell his companion was irritated. After a brief pause he lowered the page back to the table, keeping his eyes down still so they wouldn’t make contact with the piercing stare in front of him.

“…Well?” He understood he was expected to answer but he couldn’t find the words, always having found himself intimidated when under pressure but finally able to put his thoughts into sentence.

“I-it’s a little dark, Juk-” Looking up and seeing the expression cast at him,“…JukIl…” A wry look following from the would-be playwright, his eyebrows dropping from expectant to annoyed.

“…I know.”

“I’m sorry…” SeulPeun bowed his head again, JukIl’s gaze not moving from him despite how uncomfortable he clearly was making him, “M-maybe I just didn’t get it? I-I’ll bet DaHaeng, or SungGyo-” SeulPeun went to stand up now, still with his eyes on the floor and intending to get one of the others to give JukIl the praise he figured he was waiting for. When he felt a hand closing around his wrist he whimpered, slight tears forming at the sides of his eyes.

“I wrote it for you.” The sharp edge not gone from JukIl’s voice and making SeulPeun unable to hold himself back any longer, a sob escaping him as he sat again, overwhelmed and anxious and now staring back at JukIl, “…I want to perform it.” SeulPeun not responding, JukIl clearly not having expectations for as much when he continued. When he did his voice, though sounding a little irritated, was softer than normal, an odd tone to it that SeulPeun didn’t recognize, “We’ll do it in my room…alone…” SeulPeun blinked back his tears as he responded, his voice trembling but this not an unknown reaction from him.

“J-Jukie…?”

“…You can be the first man.”

Notes:

I have written with one of these characters before and the newer one mentions the other who was with him in the story I entered in the August 2014 writer's contest...I lost. But hang in there, JukIl. You'll maybe win one day~

~Megs

Title : Belong, Body and Soul

Words: 600

As every weekend the hot blond ex-host Sakuya meets Satou the short skinny looking boy

"Sakuya, you're late"

"Sorry"

"Well at least you came running"

"Aren't you going to ask me why I was late" the blond asked with cold eyes

"Na,I’m sure there is a convincing reason"brushes off

The date was shopping in some cheap stuff like accessories to wear or decorate home

Then they went to a fast food restaurant

Everyone would assume they are good friends or cousins…but..

"haaa, haaa, wait Sakuya" Satou is panting really hard

"What, my di** not fast enough for you?" cold voice

"You’re.. .haa. rough today"

After they finished Satou hides under the sheets and asks in low voice “is there something you want to say” ... "Are you...angry?”

The standing blond stopped drinking water and looked to the bed and said “actually

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to" Satou interrupts in a hurry

“that’s EXACTLY what makes my blood boil" the scary voice made Satou startle

Eye contact is made

“Satou, we've been going out for 6 month, I quit being a Host, cut my relationship with all my clients and have a decent job"..."we meet only on weekends and have sex , that's it"

He continues with painful eyes and low husky voice“you don't tell me about you and you don't even ask about me" "you say we’re in a relationship but what kind of relationship is this?”

"Sakuya" Satou is surprised to see the cocky blond talking like that

"I want a relationship with you not just sex, I want to see you more often”. “I want to know everything about you"

After some silence, Satou talks "I don't want us to be sex friends" .. "I was afraid you might get bored of me because -let's face it- I'm just a regular boy with no talent or degree"

then he adds sarcastically. “I don’t even got the look" "I was afraid to interfere with your life because you hate that"

"When did I ever say that?" Interrupt in a surprised voice

"When I came as guest in the club, you told me you have fun with the guest but you lose interest the moment they become clingy" the last word was said with painful voice.

Satou's tears started to fall while Sakuya give himself a face palm slap

Sakuya sit on the bed next to Satou “that was long time ago, you're not a guest, and you’re my BOYFRIEND"

He wipes Satou's tears "can you be my lover, body and soul?” he said it like he begs

"Yes"

Then Sakuya remembers something "oh and lets check this apartment tomorrow" he takes out a paper with the apartment add.

"Why?" a little puzzled "That’s going to be our love nest" Sakuya seemed like an excited kid who's going to get a toy

"To think you used to be a host" the embarrassed Satou was actually happy

"ne Satou, how about round 2? " He started to kiss him.

"No, wait until we move to that apartment" he leaves the bed firmly

"Why not now?" Sakuya behaved like a kid again

"I'm sore because of you" in a stubborn voice while he leaves Then he adds "until we move together" he close the door behind him

Sakuya is not angry, in fact he blushes from happiness and whispers "move together" He throws the pillow to the roof while saying "Finally he's mine"

“childish but I guess I can finally say I'm happy now" Satou was thinking that as he inters the showers

Morning Star - A Tale of Dawn and Dusk

(Inspired on the song "I'd love to change the world" from Jetta)

(The sentences marked with italic are lyrics from the song).

Everywhere is freaks and hairies

From the top of the building, he looked down with steady eyes and steady mind, trough the unsteady buildings. The world was over not long ago, and the people that remained made him feel pity, at most. Tough the guardian, the one that made sure those people would not try to leave the dome of safety in a world of despair, he made him feel most unease.

Dykes and fairies, tell me where is sanity

So, from the top of the building, he jumped, his arms wide open for the wind that rushed him. Black wings sprung from his back and in a flap his fell was hindered as he slowly descended into the street, or what was left of it.

Tax the rich, feed the poor

And there he was, white wings on the back like signs of supreme entrustment. Steady trough unsteady buildings and unsteady people on unsteady terrain, but with steady eyes.

'Til there are no rich no more

The black winged angel and the white winged angel walked towards each other like slow steps of an trigram forming towards the Ying-Yangness of salvation and damnation. Eyes towards each other, fixed, like for that moment they could see each other’s soul and desire, a slow paced confrontation of minds set to think so absolutely different and so terribly alike, like the two sides of the destine of men confined in but a few steps from each other. Fewer steps each second, until they were centimeters apart that they breath could be felt by each other.

I'd love to change the world

Their hands touched each other’s head as they circled around a small circle, they eyes unblinkingly connected, staring at each other, their wings touching each other, like a waltz of the darkness and the light within a human soul. In a sense, they were exactly that, darkness and light, locked in eternal fruitless struggle to defeat each other, even knowing that one cannot live without the other, that they are equally enemies and lovers, dependent and incompatible.

But I don't know what to do

Their faces closing together, for milimeters were now what set them apart, the dance of souls and desires encompassing a neverending battle that could last eternity and still end within a heartbeat. Love turned hatred turned love, desire made repulsion made desire. The fate of those two souls to be forever stuck in that impossible decision.

So I'll leave it up to you

For light can never contain darkness, and shadows can never cast light. For within the dim light of the dawn and dusk they would meet, now and forever, reaching their hands towards each other, wanting, desiring, pursuing each other, for it was that since ancient times, and so it will be until the skies bend and the stars fall. For when the white wings of the sunray meets the all-absorbing shadows of moon, a single star appears alone in the nighty sky, and that star is the symbol of their waltzing together, alone in the world while the other lights do not awake. For that brief moment, they are together. For that brief moment, they belong.

Technicalities:

Author: andredmcampos (Your's trully)

Word count: 534 (with lyrics from the base song), 488 (without lyrics from the base song)

My entry :)

~ Shut down ~

“If she didn’t love you, why you had to seem like a dead man- walking like this”?

I asked my best friend who sat sadly with teary face by my side.

It’s such an awkward situation to see the bestie like him felt sad and down from the girl who he fell in love with….

“Why she didn't understand it?!?!” He shouted at me so loud with his craziness out ….

“Take it easy, dude” I asked him while patting my hand on his shoulder to call him back sober…

His grieve, painful words sounded unbelievable, I never thought that this love could hurt him so much like this.

He stood up and walked pale to the edge of the window….

“She never cared how I feel, never saw how much I love her, never ever…..”

“……….” Nothing I could say, I let him continued how he felt and expressed more if it could make him feel better, it’d be alright…..

“You know, she said I’m so boring and annoying very much”

“Why??” I started to ask him back

“She asked when I’d kiss her or spent the night with her…” he quietly replied and paused for a while…

“Wh…Wh.. What????” I stuttered when I heard about that cheerleader girl who we talked about..

“Yes, she said so, but I wasn't ready for her offer, we've just already known, and the important was we are still students, not right time for that as well ”

I was in silent as he was…..

“She called me stupid and said she’s wasted more time with me and told me to go to hell.. But I couldn't get her out off my head; she’s the most beautiful one I know…”

I heard his long breath time to time; he looked confused and hesitated about this love a lot.

I knew he didn't believe in one night stand relation if he got involved to. If he could get thing easily, yes he could leave it quickly either….

I walked closer to him and asked him again to make sure, if he could continue his love to the girl who called him stupid and offer her body right to him like this and if he was sure she hadn't do like this to others..

I didn't mean to emphasize his pain but in the other hand, he shouldn't be too sad from the one who never loved him neither…

He blinked his eyes and nodded his head and he leaned his head on my shoulder…

I didn't want to take the advantage from his disappointment to make him mine but soon, I’d show him how much he meant to me, I really wished that……..

i already started to write my short story and i'm almost done, but it's more than 600 words and that's my problem...waaahh~~ i hope i can still make it >_

**sorry if this is not about my work. ^^

TITLE: No Matter What, I Want You!

WORDS: 600

He’s always been in my mind. I was abandoned by my parents and his parents took me in. Me and him are really getting along with each other. Since he was still 9 years old and I was 15 at that time when his parents took me in, we already considered ourselves as childhood friends. We eat together, play together, sleep together, we are together all the time and wherever we go. I’m just so happy whenever I’m at his side, it makes me want to protect him. I was so happy when he said that he has a brother who he can depend on. Yes, I was happy. But later on, I don’t know when it started but I am slowly falling for him and I just want him to be all mine.

8 years has passed and we’re still together; it’s already been 6 years now that I fell in love with him, of course I still love him until now. That’s why this day is very important to me because today is the day where I decided to confess my feelings for him after all these years. Well, honestly, my feelings are already been flowing out, and it’s bad if I still keep on hiding it.

I’m 20 minutes early for our designated time to meet.

“Sousuke!!!”

I turned around when I heard my name being called by a familiar voice. There I saw him and I smiled, seeing him really brightens my day.

“Sorry I’m late, I forgot to sound my alarm.”

“It’s okay, I just got here about a minute ago.” I smiled to him.

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“So? You called me and wanted to meet. Why? What’s wrong?” he asked, his face shows that he’s really worried.

“Yeah, uhmm before that, let’s look for a place first where...uhmm...there are only....few people.” I replied, stuttering.

“Okay.”

I already have a place in mind where I will confess to him.

I stopped, “here’s fine.”

He looked at the surroundings and then it hit him.

“Wait, Sousuke, isn't this the place where we first met?”

“Yes, that’s right.”

Since I will confess to him, I want to do it where we first met, where his parents first took me in---The playgroud. We found a bench and sat there. There’s awfully a long silence between us. Did he already get what I will say to him?

He looked at me and said, “tell me what you want to say? And in this place too.”

I inhaled quite long then said, “I love you and please be mine, Shino.”

“Wha-? Love? You mean that kind of love?” Shino asked, surprised.

“Yeah..”

“Wow, I was really surprised. You know--”

I cut him off, I touched his cheeks and when he looked at me, I kissed him.

“I love you for a very long time until now. Even if you’ll hate me, I don’t care, that’s how much I want you.”

“Idiot.” Shino said, smiling.

“Huh?”

“I’m already yours since the start.” he said, and he kissed me back.

I’m so happy that I could die.

Side Notes:

This is actually the 2nd story that i have written, i wrote this in just one-sitting today >__

I'm not really good in writing, especially when it comes to stories. Last time, i tried to write a chaptered-story, i didn't finished it and only stopped at 2 chapters, that's why i have a hard time writing a maximum of 600 words. ^^ But i'm still trying my luck here. :)

Remembered about my First Day of School writing contest entry, and I was like, i WANT TO KNOW HOW THEY GOT TOGETHER. Didn't turn out to be exciting, but I don't care.

I have no idea how to title things.

How To

CJ is all broad-shouldered, tall with strong thighs, and built like a greek statue. The first time Aaron catches sight of him, he almost walks into a pole. Aaron does not walk into poles, so that’s what makes him look a second time. Then a third time, at CJ’s ass, and then a fourth time when he sees him coming out of the boy’s locker room on the way home.

So, the first time Aaron meets him officially, he says, "I want you. Let me give you a ride."

"Uh," is the first thing the other boy replies with, eyes wary because he clearly knows who Aaron is and his reputation. "I think you're in the wrong place. This is a locker room for sports. Not for, y’know."

If CJ knew the amount of sex this locker room had seen since Aaron entered the school, he wouldn’t be saying that. He might probably be interested. Aaron? Aaron is interested. Aaron doesn't look away. "Be mine."

Tall, fair-haired, and handsome's eyebrows furrow. "No thanks.”

Aaron isn’t really that disturbed, just follows into step with him as CJ shifts the duffle bag strap over his shoulders and walks to the bus stop. “Not gay?”

“Not interested,” CJ tells him, staring straight ahead. “I know your reputation. I’m not here for anyone to cruise.”

“I have a reputation?”

It’s unintentional, but CJ snorts. Then casts a raised eyebrow and a wry smile at him. Aaron likes it. Wants to wake up in the mornings, kiss the side of his mouth, and get that smile in a sleepy-half-asleep way. “You do, yes.”

“Bad or good?”

CJ just looks at him. “What do you want, man? We’ve never even talked before.”

“I’ve seen you around,” Aaron says casually. Compared to CJ’s jockness, Aaron’s just got that kind of bad boy feeling. People don’t mess with Aaron. It’s probably only right that CJ is careful. “And I’m interested.” He pauses. “I want to get to know you better.”

“Look,” CJ interjects. “I only know as much as other people tell me, but if you’re looking for casual sex, I don’t do that.”

“Virgin?”

“I don’t put out,” CJ corrects. “And I’m not going to anytime soon.”

“Until you trust me,” Aaron interprets, but CJ shakes his head.

“I’m going to university for biochemical engineering,” CJ says, and it’s fucking weird, a jock who wants to go to higher education that’s not sports. Also hot.

“Doesn’t mean you can’t date.” Aaron stares at him. “I don’t know what you’ve heard from other people, but I’m good to people I call mine. I’ll be even better to you.” Aaron would give him anything. Buy him anything. New equipment, video games, whatever he wanted.

They’re at the bus stop now, and the people there are curious because Aaron doesn’t take the bus—he’s got a sports car, what does he need to take the bus for?

CJ looks at him, and shakes his head. “Sorry,” he tells Aaron, like he can tell what Aaron’s thinking.

“You’re not at all,” Aaron says, suddenly feeling like sulking. “What, I’m not your type? I’m not experimenting here. I swing both ways, and I want you.”

It’s one thing to say it one-on-one, but in public is a different story. When Aaron glances out of the corner of his eye, he sees CJ’s ears turn red.

“Just give me a shot,” Aaron says, at last. “If you don’t want it—”

“Okay.” CJ doesn’t look at him, embarrassed. Almost...shy. That’s kind of cute. “Let’s go out tomorrow.”

They start dating after that.

• 2 weeks later...

Title: Puppet maker

Words: 597

“Once upon a time, in a small village on the base of a mountain, a man lived alone in the most humble house. Since way back, no one had ever seen him smile, except when working. In hope to see that beautiful honest smile, his house was often full of clients.”

“Grandma!! What did he do?”

“What was his job?”

The old lady smirked seeing her grandchildren eager to obtain some answers. They were at such wonderful age. She missed those days, when everything was new and interesting. A world full of questions to be answered, what an amazing and exciting world that is. “If you would let me finish the story…”

Seeing their grandmother smiling back at them, the little boys nodded and stayed in silence.

“His work was known even in the big cities surrounding the mountain. He was the best doll and puppet maker in miles. People from all over the world would come searching for the lonely man. Every time he would finish an order and give it to its rightful owner, the happiness shown in their faces was everything the man needed to keep on going. Then, he would smile, outshining the sun.

One day, a big and ornamented carriage stopped in front of his small house. The well dressed man riding the carriage said «The Majesty himself asks for your services». The man was so surprised that no words would come out of his slightly open mouth. However, he had no time to react whatsoever, as he was given a letter with instructions on it and, as fast as it had arrived, the carriage parted. On the letter, it was a drawing of a beautiful wood puppet, a real size puppet. Doing what he did best, the man put everything he had in making that order.

However, as he was making it, becoming more and more human like, the lonely man noticed small changes in himself. He would be more careful and gentle touching his work of art and he would pour all his love into it. He was now smiling more than ever, thankful to see such beautiful… boy.

When the day arrived for the puppet to be delivered, the man’s heart was jumping and his lungs failing. Noticing the carriage from afar, the pain was too much to handle. He finally noticed the real reason for his behavior… He had fallen in love with his own creation. This time, he could feel that the rightful owner was himself. Without any warning he took his puppet, whispered to him «I’m sorry for my selfishness. Please be mine» and ran.

What happened to him was a mystery. However, some say to have seen him holding hands with a beautiful boy. Some even dare to say that the boy was actually the puppet who had gained life.

That, only both of them can know… If you believe in love my sweethearts, then you might know as well.”

The old lady looked outside the window.

“Wow!! Is it really true?!”

“I want my puppet to come alive as well!!”

Watching the two youngsters running to get the doll made her laugh.

“Look grandma!! Our puppet is human size as well!!”

“Yeah! It’s almost like the one in the story!”

The old lady smiled. “It is, isn’t? Treat him well!”

“Grandma, where did you get it?”

“It was a gift from a friend…” Looking at the window, the old lady murmured “His heart went back to wood just to have his love for you unchanged forever… He is still yours, my friend…”

I dare to join even though can't write.. :hamtaro-005 (21):

My entry

Obsession

“are you already prepare what i told you?”

“yes sir”

“alright you can go now”

“then i’ll take my leave” replied the servant and he immedately leave just like his master wish.

Ren walked to his room, he throw the scraf he used all day and then lay down to his bed. He sighed. He’s so tired today. The company didn’t let him rest at all. He even asked his servant to prepared something that he should prepared by himself. “Right, the event” thought ren. He raise from his position and hurry himself to prepare. No matter tired he is now he can’t let the event failed becuase his beloved one already waited him.

Ren infront the door now. The thought his beloved one behind the door makes his heart beat race fast. “if i told you my current feeling you must be mad” ren chuckle imagine that. Ren knock and opened the door. The cold brush his body but he ignore it. “i’m coming” whishper ren when he step to the room. He walked toward his beloved one. “happy birthday masato” he kissed masato forehead. “look what i bought you. It’s your favorite flowers” he smiled “I’ll put this on vase” ren replaced the old flower with new one and walk back to his beloved one. He sat beside masato and held his hand. “how are you today, hm? Today is not that good for me. There’s cancled contract from other side. It’s really made a big fuss but i keep remind myself that you wait for me tonight that’s why i can finished it by the time” he sighed and then stare gentlely at his beloved one. “oh looks” ren remember something then pull his phone from his long jacket and show masato a picture “today the moon shine so bright and the star looks so clear. Beautiful isn’t it? I wonder is it becuase they know today is your birthday so they want give you present” ren can’t help but giggle by his own stupid thought. The cold from the room already give him chill. He knows he cant being here for longer. “masa, my masato what’s your wish for this year? Must be for being with me forever right?” he smiled. “don’t worry. Even you no longer can move and there’s no warmth from your body. i’ll stay with you. Always” ren stand up and looks at masato warmly. He closed the distance between them and kiss his beloved one lips. “because you’re already mine, masato. Mine” and then he takes leave the rooms where’s masato lie down

Hijirikawa Masato. Commit suicide after being locked up by jinguji ren almost for 1 year.

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

|| END OF ៙BL Be Mine ~Writer Contest~៙ ||

[YaoiOtaku Writer Contest]

Thank you all for taking part in our seventh Writer Contest!

The choice has been really hard since all of you are skilled and talented.

The winners of ៙BL Be Mine ~Writer Contest~៙ is @

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
with

the BL Love Story "A Warning?"

As promised everyone who participated will get 2,000 points.

The winners win as follow,

- 5,000 points

- 1 Manga Cover card

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif