• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• Ryuu_L

• RedNoki

• crystald

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To this day - Beautiful Monsters yoyo5 still haven't found something I like more! Not for the lack of trying, of course, not for the lack of trying..:(

• 1 month later...
cosplay O_O

I'm actually trying to get into cosplay! I've only ever done one cosplay and it was more or less put together from things I found in my closet haha! I really want to do a fem Joker from Persona 5, Haruko from FLCL, and my sister and I are planning some characters from Dragonball Super. All that, but I don't know how to sew haha! I'll definitely be buying a lot of outfits for myself when I get more money XD

I'm always obsessed with tea but lately I've been hunting out flavoured rooibos tea because it doesn't have caffeine

Ice road truckers and Ancient Aliens tv show.....

After watching two episodes of aliens crop cirkels.... man... '__'

i sooooo belive in alines..again XD i always forget i belive in them but now i do..Again XD

This is so weird '___' they just said that earth had sent out a message ang got a reply showing a dna string and got one back looking different *gasp*. im mean thats so cool.

*belives completly* '________'

Dante/Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry is one of my favorites game series and Dante- awwww, he is my husband forever lolol

giphy.gif

Stand up comedy. I have been watching stand-up comedy for about a week now and can't stop.

This one comedian Ali Siddiq had me laughing so hard my sides hurt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Currently obsessing over mastering the Dragonball fighting game, Dragonball Super itself, and Steven Universe ^_^

currently obsessing over - you guessed it! - books. i've always been a big reader but the last few years have been hella stressful and i wasn't able to read regularly again until may. since then i've read over fifty books! and i keep adding more books to read.

besides that, i'm also obsessed with kim jaehwan, who's a member of the k-pop group called wanna-one. my study area has pictures of him all over so i can look at his face and be motivated, haha. i have a calendar with his photos, a poster, a mini banner... i've got photos of him pinned to my corkboard, even.