:Required Breathing of Your Musical Talents Daily: 18+ with virtualoo

XiuLin

Taki looked at the bed with an sly smirk but happy look in his eyes. "Call them over to this trailer I don't feel like walking any where right now." He said looking back at Adrian with an smile, then walks over to the bed and lays down on it on his side, with his back facing the lover he had hopes to be with one day. All his dreams are coming true as of lately. He smiles and gives the other an inviting look to come snuggle him.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• XiuLin

"Lazy bum.." Adrian teased affectionately as he laid down beside him. He will call them later..he just wanted to enjoy his day with Taki to himself. He did not want to get flustered in from of his band mates. Adrian smed as he kept holding hjm close

"Mmmm." He closed his eyes and felt the other's arm around around his chest, he also backed up his ass against the other with an soft smirk. He wiggles it slightly against the other. "Mmm..." He now has an faint blush on his cheeks.

'You are making this very hard for me.." Adrian said with a small smirk. "You are making it way too difficult to wait until marriage.." He whispered into the others ear as he held him close. "Don't test me..' he said teasingly.

Taki blushed deeper and quickly inched his back end away from the other. He also let him do what he wanted to his chest if he so pleased to. He let out an soft sound of tiredness and asked the following, "What would you like to do out of the trailer today?"

"Hmm..Well since I just did a concert, going out in public may not be the best of ideas" Adrian smiles, kissing the top of his head. "You have lived here longest, is there anything around here to do?" He asked, wondering if there was anything fun with a small amount of privacy to do outside.

"Well not for a while at least. But later tonight, we can walk around the bay maybe. It'll be windy and chilly I think though, just for the fact of the openness of The Bay." He yawns. "Thanks for the meal, it really warmed me up, like like your doing for me now." He said as he suggests an idea.

"That sounds perfect..I am ready when you are" Adrian smiled, holding Taki close to him for a moment in a hug. A nice walk by the bay sounded fun. The weather did not look all that terrible right now. So the bay sounded like a good idea

"What do you want to do by the bay? Anything in particular?" He asked as he held Taki close. "Or is it more for a pleasant walk?" He alsed with a smile. "Better make sure I dress comfortably.." He said to himself.

• 2 weeks later...

"Yes more of an pleasant walk only. Have you calmed down yet? I think I have." Taki said to his idol and now boyfriend. He then checks the time. "Do you think all the fans have went home yet? I would like to go out now with you." He said removing the other's arm from around him, gently and with an smile as he sat up on the bed.