:Required Breathing of Your Musical Talents Daily: 18+ with virtualoo

XiuLin

Taki smiled up at Adrian. "I have an matching one. I don't plan to be far from you any longer. So please may I share an bus with you later and for the rest of the tour?" He said blushing a lot, as he waited an answer from the vocalist. He then nonchalantly looks back at the stage. "On with the show, I guess. Unless you have an stage double, we can use." Taki felt an sudden cold shiver up his spine from the outdoor venue. He also made his coldness from the breeze of the bay noticeable and began warming his arms. He gave Adrian another lingering french kiss.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• XiuLin

"Have to ask the band on that one..As much as I want to keep you close every day" Adrian said, hholsing Taki close for warmth. He was surprised with another French kiss, happily returning it. "Go grab a coat from my dressing room please in his size" Adrian told one of the people helpings with the concert. They ran off to get it and Adrian looked down at him. "I'll go back on and they'll bring you one of my smaller costs. Don't want you to be cold" He smiled, going back onstage after the long time backstage.

The runner for the coat quickly came back right as Taki was sitting back into his chair. He was handed the coat due to the want of only himself and or Adrian placing the coat on him and the glare the runner got from Taki in the try of putting it over his shoulders. He then smiles. "Sorry about that. I'm an little on edge." He said honestly to the runner of the coat. He shoves his hands into the pockets of the jacket only after zipping it up. He also left his bottle of water and bag now back into his lap.

Adrian continued his concert with the rest of his band. He danced and twirled and did everything he always did at concerts. Exhausted by the end of the concert, he came off stage sweating even with the colder weather. The second singer grabbed the nearest water bottle and chugged it, splashing some on his face. "Much better.." He said with deep breaths, seeing Taki bundled up in his coat and warm, amiling to himself.

Taki stood and greeted the group. He thanks them for an great concert, then gets down to business. "Jin-san, may I please come with you all on tour in Adrian's bus. I can't seem to want to be away from him any longer after these three whole years of being without him." He said so tenderly in love that it wrecked anyone's heart in the close range of them all. "If fact, let me fill you in on the gift I gave him. It was an ring, promise or wedding, it's up to him to decide after we get to know each other. You see I'm in love with Adrian." He said now going for an kiss from Adrian. He gets on his tip toes and wraps his arms around the other's shoulders, feeling Adrian pick him up even in his exhausted and sweaty state to french kiss Taki quite with force, meaning, and love. Taki's own matching ring flashed in the dim light of one of their cell phones, he was only checking it for an twitter update.

Adrian blushed and felt so sheepish in front of his band mates, acting all romantic and lovey-Dovey like he was now. He want the type for it or at least he didn't act like it as much. But now...here he was with Taki after three long years. Adrian somehow was surprised by another French, returning the gesture. "Band mates saw enough.." Adrian said with a small cough, taking him toward his trailer.

Taki was a little confused as to why they were going to Adrian's trailer bus, but soon the realization hit him...they are going to private to sink into each other's bodies? Taki felt over giddy about this and it showed on his face cheeks. The love was making him this way after being pent up for three whole years and no one could fill the void until now. They were now in private with door closed. He spoke, "You are very serious about my love towards you and return it without any troubles or other things to hender us from being p-partners?" He asked getting over welmed by nerves. The other could tell that Taki had an soft side and heart and or being submissive now. All the while having an seductive and bashful but strong personally and look in his expression.

Adrian went into their trailer and closed the dor behind them. He leaned against the door as he listened to what Taki had to say. "I wouldn't be here if I was serious.." The singer said quietly, quickly changing positions so he had Taki against the door trapped. "I wouldn't be like this right now if I wasn't serious.." Adrian whispered as he tilted Takis chin up ever so slightly.

Taki felt his excitement growing as he was positoned and pinned to the door by Adrian's body. He let out a contented sigh. It was true the other was really quite the charmer in private. He preps himself for a kiss.

Adrian leaned in and took Taki into a gentle kiss..at first. It was not long before Adrian depended the kiss to some French. All of these pent up emotions were coming up and he just wanted Taki close. So much want and need..He wanted..needed Taki right now. He pulled Taki closer to his body.

Taki hugged Adrian back and quickly made work of removing his shirt. He also allowed the other to do the same to him. He then took an reassuring inhale and exhale. He then brings his hands to the other's chest and begins exploring his body for the first time. Taki also took an casual squeeze of his rear end, with an coy smirk.

Adrian let the other remove his shirt, letting Taki touch as much as he wanted. To feel Takis hands on his body..his lips on his..He wnsted it all. Adrian soon made work of removing Takis shirt, running his hands down Takis chest. "A bit of wandering hands..?" Adrian smirked playfully. "I have a bad case of wandering lips.." He whispered with a small smirk, sucking roughly on Takis neck in a pleasuring lustful way.

Taki squeezes Adrian's rump again as his neck was sucked on. He basically cooed out of the following, "W-wondering Lips...feel nice." He tilts his head to the side, giving more access to his neck, nape, collar bone, and shoulder in case the famous star wanted to bite down. "S-so where shall we do it?" He asks but delaying it for a bit longer. "Will you be my partner?" He asks of Adrian. "Can we get hitched?" He asked more throughly with a serious look as he gently pushed the other away from his neck.

"Of course..But I want to do it more properly. So be patient? I want to give you something memorable if you are going to be mine.." Adrian smiled as he was pushed away from the others neck. To have Taki at his side the rest of his life..and his love..he wanted it so bad. "Not until I do it properly can we have a ceremony.." He said quietly.

"I understand Adrian, may I call you by first name only? Or must it have the san honorific attached? I can wait as long as I am beside you in bed every night from this point on, during the tour, and while we only keep it above the belt for until the ceremony happens. But the last one, may change...I just don't want to be screwed then dumped, after we have bonded three years ago over that sensitive subject." He then pulls Adrian into an tender hug. He whispers. "Do you think they have time to unwind from the concert and have made an decision that I can stay with you beside you all, during the tour? Most importantly you." He runs his hand through his hair. "I believe I need my medicine again shortly." He then goes over to the trailer's couch and sits down.

"That's fine..more intimate that way" Adrian said with a small smile. He was a bit wound up from the contact and physical closeness but he figured he could wait. "The band mates will be fine..and can I still kiss you..after you take your medicine?" Adrian said, holding him close. "Yor kisses will have to ride me over until I can have you completely.." He whispered into the others ear.

Taki blushed from the whisper and the other's closeness. But he did not mind it at all. He quickly slides a bit further away from Adrian and quickly took an medicine to calm him with that water he had brought by the meet and greet of the concert venue. "This is just routine medicine for anxiety." He reassured the other after he had shallowed it. He then scoots back over and rests his head on the other's shoulder, slightly kissing at his cheek.

"It won't make you anxious if I kiss you like that again. Right now I want you as close to me as we are able to be.." Adrian said, wanting his kisses so bad and more but restraining himself enough to ask and be concerned about the others needs and wants. Adrian kissed his lips lightly before moving his head away.

Just because Adrian moved away, made Taki reach out and take his cheeks into his hands and pull him it for another kiss. He welcomed the other's tongue into his mouth, and then lowers an hand to his outer thigh. He rubs the other's outer thigh through the fabric of Adrian's pants. "This is the actions that may change, as long as it's over top of the clothes. We can touch below the belt only then and until the ceremony." He said blushing at Adrian.

Adrian let himself be pulled back in for another kiss,kissing him deeply. He felt the others hand drifting down to his thigh and groaned. "Fine with me.." Adrian sat on the couch and pulled Taki down into his lap. "I hope it is soon..I want to make sure..I can control myself until then" He smirked and went right back to giving him a French kiss.

Taki wanted to move off the other's lap due to their both excitements. He respected the fact theother kept his hands off his bulding need in his pants. So Taki did the same by reaching for an blanket and covered them both up. He then draped his legs over Adrian thigh, comfortable in this cuddly position. He then falls asleep on the secondary vocalist's lap.

Adrian knew this was going to be difficult controlling himself and that needig to contain it in kisses would have to do. Sure he could wait but would need to try and control himself when it finally did happen..or he might go sadistic lusty singer on him. But for now..he was content..Adrian thought as he looked down on his lap.

Taki woke in the middle of the night on Adrian's lap. He looked up at his handsome face, then lower at his collar bone. He began lightly placing kisses on his collarbone, shoulder, and neck to wake him as his stomach growled.

Adrian stirred as he felt a warmth grazing up his shoulder and onto his neck. "Hmmm..what?" Adrian groaned and saw Taki kissing up his neck. "May be the middle of the night but a nice way to wake up..what's wrong? Hungry I guess?" Adrian smirked as he kissed Takis head."We can have some food delivered to us" He said quietly, rubbing his eyes.

Taki blushed red and gave Adrian an sheepish sly look that would make anyone forgive him instantly. But that look also was given because he was caught waking the singer up. "Yes, I am hungry, that sounds good. Anything meal wise will be good." He then mutters the following, "A slight cock fondling won't be so bad either." He blushed an deeper red after his muttered words was heard by Adrian.