:Required Breathing of Your Musical Talents Daily: 18+ with virtualoo

XiuLin

Adrain raised his eye brow at the last comment. "The cock fondling can wait until after I order dinner.." He smirked with a teasing smile. "I'll order it now..and we can see how long we can touch each other. And someone will have to answer the door after having that fun" He teased playfully with a kiss as he started to order some food on the phone, being told it would be about 40 minutes.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• XiuLin

Once Adrian got off the phone, he cuddles up to him again but sitting down beside him on the couch. He also begins rubbing the singer's crotch. He also kisses him and lightly licks at his mouth.

Adrian set his cell phone down while he was kissing Taki. There was a beg starting to form itself in his pants, returning the favor and stroking the other over his pants. The slim arm not stroking Takk wrapped itself around the others waist.

While Taki was busy with his movements of his hand on the other's crotch, he grabbed a hold of the blanket. He already had morning wood, so the stroking through the pants was causing friction he enjoyed. He pants and moans softly enough to be heard as he keeps his stroking hand on Adrian.

AAdrian pulled Taki on his lap, the blanket wrapped around them. His hardening member was just under Takis hips as he held him above it for a moment, wondering if the positioning was ok with Taki. He deepened the kiss in the meantime..It was up to Taki if he wanted to sit down on his lap.

Taki took an calming breath, he was nervous and excited from the other's hand movements on him. He was now more than content himself. He then lowers his clothed rear end onto Adrian's clothed lap. He moaned from feeling an slightly prodding, but he kisses back.

Adrian loved the weight of Taki on his lap, kissing and holding him close. He could help it but to grind up into the lap on top of him, loving the friction against the rubbing. He knotted a hand into Takis hair, feeling the soft strands in his hair.

Taki tried breathing after the kissing, but it eventually happened as an gasp of pleasure. He then asks to be let go after getting an grip on Adrian's hair in an sensual way before kissing him quickly.

Adrian let the other go as asked, his hardening member pressed very tightly against the fabric of his jeans. Adrian gave Taki another quick kiss, breathing heavily as he was getting all the more turned on by the moan of pleasure.

He let out his lust momentarily on Adrian's ear. He sucks the earlobe into his mouth. He then lets it go after nippling on it. He lets out a velvet but deep voice as he peeks down at the other excited state. "You are big." he said with heavy lust. He then begins unbottoning Adrian's pants and sliding them to knees.

Adrian groaned at the kisses and nips on his ear, eyes closing momentarily in the pleasure. He opened his eyes when his ear was released from Takis mouth. He raised an eyebrow at the lusty comment, all the more surprised to see him unbuttoning his pants. "What happened to that over the fabric rule of yours..?" Adrian whispered in his own deep listing voice, kissing down Takis neck.

"It still is~" He said with an soft cold shiver of pleasure when the other finally reached where his shoulder and neck meet. "I just couldn't see you well enough. I won't remove another layer. Also I don't want you in any pain ever. I'll stay up through depression moods for you if you ever need me to stay awake." He smiles and kisses him again, this time for very long as his hand worked on his lower body through the fabric of his boxers.

You are going to be the end of me..Adrian thought as he kisses the other with a far deeper kiss. He could drown in the pleasure he was getting from Taki right now. Adrian wanted even more access than he had, holding the waist line of Takis pants and looking up for permission.

Taki pouted when he felt the other tug on his waist line of his pants. He also pulled back from the kissing and gave an slight dissatisfied whimper to the other's tugging still on his pants. He then removes his hand from the other's lower regions. "No, you may not. If you remove my pants, I may need an change of clothes like right away." He said, being honest. His stomach growls again making them both more aware that Taki had not eaten for who knows how long. Perhaps an day, due to excitement of the heart. He then scoots over to the arm rest of the couch and props his cheek on his open palm, his finger cupping his cheek and his pinkie resting at the corner of his very kissable mouth.

"I didn't mean it like that..Just teasing" Adrian said, leaning in for another kiss as he heard a knock indicating their food came. Of all the times..Adrian thought looking into Takis eyes. "Hold on a second!" Adrian called out as he dressed himself and make himself look decent. He had to stand behind the door to conceal the boner that was showing in his pants. He closed the door behind him and set the food down in front of them.

Taki had on an shy smile when he saw the singer hiding behind the door, so his excitement was not seen by the food delivery man. "Thank you for ordering this." He said blushing an bit. "What are we having?" He asks as he watches the other sit back down. He casually looks down at their hands, noticing the matching rings and beam an happy smile. 'He has not taken it off, well what do you expect after he dragged you on stage tonight.' He thinks to himself. "So with the lyrics of the song you all sang to me tonight, what was the song about?" He asks as he stands to go to the trailer's kitchen and fetched them some cold waters, soon returning rather quickly.

"Oh that? Hehe..um..food. Smells really good" Adrian blushed as he brought it in. "Cream of chicken and some delicious soups.." He smiled as he set it on the table. He stuffed some food into his mouth and swallowed. "The song..well..it's about loving someone with all your heart. Never wanting to let them go.." He said all embarrassed while looking down at the food

'Who knew that someone that feels comfortable talking through an screen, could be bashful in real life?' He thinks to himself as he goes for some of the foods and soups. He picks up an spoon and begins eating. Once the initial hesitating was over, he blushed deeper from the following words. "I guess your an really sweet guy. Was it written for me? So what else does the song include? Since songs usually tell an story, now a days." He smiles and sets the white container of soup down on the table in front of them and goes in for an quick peak on Adrian's lips. He noticed the other looking down before the kiss. He mutters the following. "He's really smitten about me." He then lets out an adult man chuckle and kisses him.

"I guess they do don't they?" Adrian said, feeling terribly shy. "Well..the song was about a couple who gets seperated by different walks of life. No matter what happened, they always thought of each other. The man rushes to find the girl when she is about to get married, sweeps her off her feet and takes her to live in a happily ever after.." He said shyly, looking at his feet. It wouldn't feel so shy and nerve wracking if it wasn't Taki he was explaining it to..

Taki blushed and was shocked by the meaning. "So you...had another relationship or just fabric of imagination for the song?" "I knew there was an reason I brought you this ring." Taki takes the other's hand. "Fate?" He asks and goes back to eating. "An happily ever after...hmm? That would not be to bad with you." He said smiling, bringing out all his charms and smoothness, not like he needed it though.

"For the song..It's the very idea of loving someone so much that you would do anything for them, go to the ends of the earth for them..because the heart wants what it wants" Adrian said, feeling all the more embarrassed. He smiled at hearing the other would love a happily ever after with him. 'And you would be the princess that I sweep off their feet to be with me forever.." He said quietly, turning a bit red at how romancy he was being.

Taki smiled. "Yes, I guess I would be that princess." He giggles softly. "Goodness, I like it when you get flustered Adrian." He kisses him and pulls away. "Well we should perhaps eat more. You do have more tour to do? Maybe we should check on the other's after we finish eating and see what the consensus is about me staying?" He shrugs, not liking his love and determination well decided by anyone else. "Heck, I'd sign an confidential hush papers on the future projects of the group if I can stay. I have had taken an year off college maybe even longer just for you." He smiles, his cheeks an reddened hue.

'Your education is important so promise you will go back to college after this?" Adrian said with a small smile, holding his hands. 'It's not that you are wonderful but your education is important for the rest of your life. Not like I would want to take care of you forever" He said as he held him close. "I am sure they will be fine with it but it is still nicer and I guess more formal to ask in person. Like asking the brides parents their permission for hand in marriage type of thing' He smiled.

"After what? I'll go back eventually. I need to save up for next semester." He said. "Also the hiatus for it is going well. Or maybe I just slacked and got distracted from signing up?" He sighs and snuggles into the other chest. "Why don't you show me the rest of the trailer?" He said blushing more.

"As long as you promise to go back.." Adrian said quietly and held him close. "Well I will give you the grand tour!" He smiled, pointing out the basic necessities such as the kitchen and bathroom. "And that's my bed, most of the time I end up falling asleep on the couch" he laughed.