Beyond The Thick Glass

Bloodbunny

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• ukiss7

having the other want him to come, he nodded and moved taking his handagain as he walked out with the two. when they got to the room she stopped ryo and moved bringing jake in to take some xrays

Jake letted out a frightened whimper as the doctor separated them he wheezed his chest getting a tight sqeezing feeling.Jake tryed to move away from the doctor wheezing he was having a painc attack.

Jake letted out a frightened whimper as the doctor separated them he wheezed his chest getting a tight sqeezing feeling.Jake tryed to move away from the doctor wheezing he was having a painc attack.

hearing the other let out a whimper ryo looked at him and saw him panicing he tried calminghimdown holding his hand tightly. ''calm yourself' the boy told the other

Jake letted our soft wheezes untill he eventually calmed down clinging onto Ryo not wanting to leave him again holding onto him tightly refusing to let go of the other.

"I don't want to die...don't leave me alone!" He said in a breathy voice crying into the others chest wetting his shirt with his tears.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Jake letted our soft wheezes untill he eventually calmed down clinging onto Ryo not wanting to leave him again holding onto him tightly refusing to let go of the other.

"I don't want to die...don't leave me alone!" He said in a breathy voice crying into the others chest wetting his shirt with his tears.

Blinking at what the other did, he shook his head. ''Jake.. your just going in to take some pictures. Nothing more. i can't go in because it'll mess up since your the ones that is doing the xrays. but i promise when you come back here.. ill be right here'' he told the other so he wouldn't panic as much. ''and besides. it's almost over. when you finish, we go back to the room to see the doctor. and then we can home" moves in kissing the others' cheek. "right here. I won't move." tell the other as he moved to the wall right by the door. "come on deary. it'll be over in a few minutes" she reassured

Jake looked up at Ryo and letted out a soft whimper wipeing his eyes with a small sniff.

"O...ok...." He said softly letting go of him,he followed the doctor his tail dropping as he walked away with her keeping a gap between them.

Jake looked up at Ryo and letted out a soft whimper wipeing his eyes with a small sniff.

"O...ok...." He said softly letting go of him,he followed the doctor his tail dropping as he walked away with her keeping a gap between them.

when the lady went in to do the pictures. she laid him down on the metal bed placing someting on his back. ''just relax. this to keep theexrays from harming you. just taking picksof your bonestomakesure nothing is broken or cracked or anything.'' she fixed the the slightly heavy guard on his back. ''now look away and close your eyes'' she told him going behind the glass to do the photo. the machine went off as if a small mowing went on for a few seconds. the buttons went off. she came and moved the camera in another way to get nother pic. she went back and did it again. again a few seconds and done. she went out. ''now on your stomach'' she moved the guard and let him move to his back before plaing on his chest ''agan. close your eyes and look away. only a few seconds'' she went back to do what she needed.

Jake gave a soft whimper as the back guard was added onto him weighing him down unable to get up he tryed to remain still.Jake shut his eyes tightly the sound of the camera going off echoing in his ears. Once the first was done he sighed in relief as she took of the guard but looked disappointed once he was told to lay on his back but did so either way shutting his eyes looking away.

Jake gave a soft whimper as the back guard was added onto him weighing him down unable to get up he tryed to remain still.Jake shut his eyes tightly the sound of the camera going off echoing in his ears. Once the first was done he sighed in relief as she took of the guard but looked disappointed once he was told to lay on his back but did so either way shutting his eyes looking away.

once she was done what she had to do she went back taking the guard off and helping him off the table. ''all done. now you can go back'' she said and walked him back out. when the door opened ryo turned leaning off the wall. waiting for him to come out. when he saw the other he went up to him. ''hey'' he said as he began walking with him back to the room. ''you ok?'' he asked as they soon got back to the room. having the other sit back on the bed the boy sat on side his friend as she told them the doctor will be in soon so the two waited as she left out

Jake nodded pulling himself closer to Ryo his frail body trembling slightly his eyes glossy .

"My eyes really hurt." He said softly looking at the door then at Ryo.

"I hope he doesn't take long I don't want to be here any longer."

He mubbled rubbing his eyes gently.

Jake nodded pulling himself closer to Ryo his frail body trembling slightly his eyes glossy .

"My eyes really hurt." He said softly looking at the door then at Ryo.

"I hope he doesn't take long I don't want to be here any longer."

He mubbled rubbing his eyes gently.

''he shouldn't have to. once he's done with his other patient he'll come see you. and he'll tell us what's wrong if anything is wrong'' looking at the other he laid jakes head on his shoulder as they continue to wait. when they were done waiting the doctor finally came in. ryo looked up when the door opened up. ''how is it. well there's nothing that seem to be broken which seem to be good. but the number of bruises on his body is massive.'' he began ''within time they will leave his body but he don't need to go back to that place. do you mind telling us where you were when this happened?'' the doctor asked jake

Jake turned pale as he mentioned the brussies that consumed most of his body.

"I....I can't tell you that." He looked away swinging his feet nervously trying to calm down a bit.

"They will find me." He mubbled under his own breath and sighed.

"May I leave now."

Jake turned pale as he mentioned the brussies that consumed most of his body.

"I....I can't tell you that." He looked away swinging his feet nervously trying to calm down a bit.

"They will find me." He mubbled under his own breath and sighed.

"May I leave now."

''they won't find you. who've done this to you must be stopped. no one should undergo punishments or bruises like this. so once we find them. we will put them away for a long time. they won't be bothering you ever again" the doctor said before shaking his head. ''we need to know who they are. they can't go on continueing with this'' he said. ryo looked at his friend jake. ''jake just tell them. they will protect you. they wont know anything. they will just take them away. but you need to say something. if not. this will continue to happen and maybe to someone younger and maybe worse then you. would you want that on your conscious? knowing you could have done something but didn't. or someone end up dead from this''

Jake whimpered.

"The secret garden circuits." He sighed softly.

"Theirs a lot of people like me there." He jped down from the bed and looked at Ryo pulling his arm wanting him to leave with him.

Jake whimpered.

"The secret garden circuits." He sighed softly.

"Theirs a lot of people like me there." He jumped down from the bed and looked at Ryo pulling his arm wanting him to leave with him.

*being pulled away by the other, he blinked and groaned at the pain as he looked around as ryo was pulled out. ''w-wait.'' he tried saying but was pulled out. having the information they needed they let the two leave out. when they were outside the hospital ryo stoped looking at jake. ''what was that? why did you leave out?'' he asked unsure why he didnt't to get helped by the other.

Jake looked back at the other.

"Its hard to explain." He sighed holding his chest trying to ease the sharp pain within it.

"Do you have some hot water or something I need to calm down." He letted out some deep breaths.

Jake looked back at the other.

"Its hard to explain." He sighed holding his chest trying to ease the sharp pain within it.

"Do you have some hot water or something I need to calm down." He letted out some deep breaths.

*hearing wht he said he nodded and looked at him* don't worry. we can talk a bit later. come one. les go home for now *he told the other as he walked down the street with the other hand in hand as he was about to pass up the bus stop since his place was only a few blocks away. he knew the other was tired.. so what he did he stopped at the bus stop and soon the buss came a minute later. he paid for both as they got on and went to the back. people stared but he kept going till they sat. he sat jake on side him as he looked out the window* let you rest a bit we'll be home soon *he told him leaning his hed back on the bus. tilting his head, he deeply breae in and exhaled it out. soon after some time, the bus came to his stop getting off, he went into his aparment building and went to his mail box to check his mail. when he was done, they got into the elevator. pressing the number his floor was, the two got in riding it up. ryo looked at the other* how you feeling?

Jake nodded and followed the other as he began walking away.Once he was on the bus he leaned on Ryo and began to drift of his body cold to the touch he was beganing to get sick and it was obvious his gray tinted lips and skin and cracking voice.Not hearing the other speak to him he continued to sleep.

Jake nodded and followed the other as he began walking away.Once he was on the bus he leaned on Ryo and began to drift of his body cold to the touch he was beganing to get sick and it was obvious his gray tinted lips and skin and cracking voice.Not hearing the other speak to him he continued to sleep.

*when he noticed that the other had fallen asleep, he said nothing furhter moving as he leaned back looking out the window. he looked at the night sky behind the glass of the window. his arms wrapping around him keeping him warm since he readlly didn't have much on. tilting his head he closedhis eyes a bit just enough to rest for a few minutes.

when the bus finally came to his stop, he pulled the lever and it requested his stop. moving, he didn't want to wake the other so he moved picking him up bridal style. He looked young but he was stronger then he looked. keeping the other close, he moved going into the building pressing in the code. keeping the other up since he felt so light and looked fragile he closed the gate with his feet and moved towards the small steps before going into the building.

unknowing of the eyes that watched him from across the street. Nothing but darkness surrounding the figure. his blue eyes flickered to a golden color before the eyes blinked showing the other what he was seeing from his orb ball* so this is where your now hiding~ *the voice watching the orb said. when the other was called back, the figure moved leaving back in the way it had came.

Having the two get back to the place on his floor, he opened the door to his place and went in. placing the other on the couch, he moved closing all his curtains that were open and moved to turn on his fireplace to warm the other up. he felt that the other was shivering so ryo uped the fire to make sure he warmed up faster* you'll need some clothes. *he said moving to grab a blanket putting it over the other* what size do you wear? *he asked himself and the sleeping boy before moving towards his room to find something that looked like he could fit. While the other rested he found something and opened a fresh pair of boxers to put on him. making a hole in the back for his tail he took off the clothes and changed and was careful of his wounds.

When he was done dressing the other, he moved to the kitchen after covering him back and began fixing something nice and warm for the both of them. But he would wait for the other to wake and not wake him since he looked really tired as he heard the other snoring slightly. stirring the food his gaze went back towards the couch looking at the other hoping he was ok.. at least.. for now...*

Jake continued to sleep untill he was set on the couch at witch point me groaned softly and opened his eyes slightly before falling back into his deep slumber his cheeks tinted pink his little tail twitching in the air.

• 1 month later...

only if you try.. i mean ive told you i don't do one liners. and that's all your giving me. or one sentences.. maybe two if im lucky. but im getting really uninterested. you don't even try to put any effort in your rp with me.. and i know you know how to write long posts.. I mean. if you have ideas.. let me know.. i had an idea but your responses is just.. idk and i stopped what i was diong or wanted or gonna do. like with that guy when i made that long post and you gave me two .. i think two sentences. and you didn't even address my response. really i told you this before.. i just got 'ok' and that was it. like your afraid to talk to me or something. im surprise this rp gotten this far when i been wanting to stop it. so either give thought, effort into your posts as well as make them longer.. at least try something.. either do that.. or don't worry about replying. sorry to come off harsh. i like the rp i do.. but your effort and things is making this rp really uninterested. so im willing to keep it going if your willing to work with yourself.

Jake stirred slightly from his sleep feeling the others earth of his arms wrap around him.After some time passed he had woken up to the sound of rushing cars behide them from the street and looked around and saw two golden sphere are rather eyes he thought..... but they were such an unatural color so he assumed it must had been a stray cat or something maybe the others cat or something?

Once Jake felt the cushyness of the couch his atteion refocused his gaze following the other as he moved about shutting the curtains before turning the fire place on,Jake smiled softly as the other layed a blanket on top of him the large blanket almost consuming his small body.

"....Yes clothing would be a good idea....." His voice was soft and barely above a whisper.

"I'm not sure of my size we were usually naked or people made our clothing...." He had began to notice the fact that the other may have not noticed he was awake at all he though while beganing to sit up watching Ryo walk away.