Beyond The Thick Glass

Bloodbunny

''yes.. a docttor. they can hel to make sure you heal proerlly.'' he said worried ofhis well being. '' you can get well much faster so you won't be in pain'' he told the other as they conitnue to ride on the others truk who had no idea the two on there in the first place.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• ukiss7

Jake sighed and nodded.

"They would try to do anything to hur me right?" He looked at the other and frowned slightly seeming to be completely terrified of doctors.

Ryo shook his head. "no.. i won'tletanyone do anything to you. besides, ill be right there along with you.

he held up his pinky. "promise" he told the other.

He looked at the other and gave him a smile and linked pinkies.

"Promise." He smiled his little dear tail wagging in happiness.

hearing something moving behind the other, he blinked and moved up looking behind him to see his tail. blinking a few times, he looked at the other then down at his tail as he moved in grabbing it so shocked at seeing something of the other up close he came out and showed how curious he was. blinking he lookd at the other. "are you hungry?'' he asked him since he could have picked the other something whilethey were on their way home or get back to his place

Jake blinked as he felt his tail being grabbed his face tinted pink as he turned to the other his tail rapidly wagging in his hand.

"I can wait untill we get there."

looking at his tail when it swayed in his hand, he smiled and held it again. "mmm this feels" hears what the other said before blinking and looking up at him."you sure?" he asked him. "well, ill just have to fix us something to eat'' he said moving in to hug te other. without a word or saing, he pulled the other lose as he looked out befo moving back. he noticed the other'slightly color tented face and movedin again hugging jake. "your turning pink' he told the other

Jake sqeaked as the other hugged him again his face tinting a dark as

Shade of red.

"I know." He stuttered biting his lips slightly.

"Im sure I can wait...". He looked at the other.

Jake sqeaked as the other hugged him again his face tinting a dark as

Shade of red.

"I know." He stuttered biting his lips slightly.

"Im sure I can wait...". He looked at the other.

Pulling back, he smiled at the other and laid him down on the side as he too laid on side him after looking around to see where they were. "we are almost there'' he told jake so he won't have to wait too much. Just another few minutes'' he told him as he ruffled his hair and laid on side him. Soon they got to the hospital after a while. he knocked on the window to let the other know they were there. Not wanting to jump out and harming the other more. getting in, Ryo walked with the other as he sat him down. Getting a few things from the front desk, he went back to give to the other. ''here fill this out so they can have some information on you next time if you need to come back'' he told the other

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Jake flinch as the truck when over a bump and he was glad once they got there unable to handle much more driving.he blinked as the other handed him a clipboard and began to read it and filled din what he could.

tyo sat on sidehhim waiting for him to sign. thinking, he ignored the stairs that others gave. thinking more he looked at the other seeing ifhe was almost finished.

Jake put the clip bored down and looked at the other.

"Why are people loooking at me?" He began to feel uncomfortable about being in the building.Jake sqeaked as a child threw a toy at him the startled deer ran off as a first instinct and hid in the recovery room.

Jake put the clip bored down and looked at the other.

"Why are people loooking at me?" He began to feel uncomfortable about being in the building.Jake sqeaked as a child threw a toy at him the startled deer ran off as a first instinct and hid in the recovery room.

loking at the child, then looking at the one that so call themselves parents. he was upset at the kid, but since he was so little he looked at the boy's parents. he walked over to them. turning to the kid he held up the toy. ''do you want it back?'' the kid nods as he gave a small smile, before taking the toy and ripping it's head off. along with the breaking of other parts. the small boy was shocked and tears came in his eyes. ''that was not nice.. and there for you won't be getting your toy back'' he said and lookd at his parents. ''that wasn't nice.. he's only a kid'' the wife said. ''lady, you should have gotten on him when he threw that at my friend'' ryo told her and looked at the man that just sat there uninterested. he scoffed at them both turning to go after the otherthat ran away.. ''jake?'' he called after the other

Jake felt heart beating rapidly as he slumped agansit the wall looking arou and a few a small child came over and tryed to com for my him still being terrified of what happed before he sqeaked in distress and crawled have way under one of the higher beds in the room his tail still flicking completely visabe due to the fact he only fitted half way under the bed.

Jake felt heart beating rapidly as he slumped agansit the wall looking arou and a few a small child came over and tryed to com for my him still being terrified of what happed before he sqeaked in distress and crawled have way under one of the higher beds in the room his tail still flicking completely visabe due to the fact he only fitted half way under the bed.

following the kids that were all going towards a certain way. he blinked and tilt his head before moving to follow the others to come to the back of the room. he blinked not able to see much since the lights were off. Moving to find a light, he switched it on to see the kids crowding around a certain bed. blinking he moved going towards it saw a tail. A tail that looked much like a deers tail. "jake?'' he called out before shooing the kids away. he moved closing the door. "they are gone.. you can come out now'' he reassured.

Jake sqeaked again as he began to sqwerm out from under the bed his tail swaying as he did so ,once he got out he looked around d quickly and sighed in relief.

"Thank god."He dusted himself off and looked at the other

Jake sqeaked again as he began to sqwerm out from under the bed his tail swaying as he did so ,once he got out he looked around d quickly and sighed in relief.

"Thank god."He dusted himself off and looked at the other

Ryo looked at the other and moved in hugging him. ''are you alright? they didn't hurt you did they?'' he asked him. pulling back, he moved taking his hand and walked out going back and as soon as they did his nae was called. ''that's you'' he said movng in walking as the two followed the lady towards the back.

Jake sqeaked as the other hugged him causing him to jump slightly .

"N-no I'm just a little jumpy he heard his name get called and Jake began to get nervous.

Jake sqeaked as the other hugged him causing him to jump slightly .

"N-no I'm just a little jumpy he heard his name get called and Jake began to get nervous.

blinking, he looked at the other and smiled softly and walked over towards the door that she stopped at. getting inside the room, the young boy went into the room with the other as he sat him on the bed while he sat in the chair. looking around, the nurse came in and introduced herself. ''hello im nurse sarah'' he said shaking both their hands. ''what can i do for you?'' she asked the other looking at him.

Jake looked at the other.

"He brought me here." He said quietly and looked up at the nurse fixing his sleeves so the whip marks wonluldnt show.

Jake looked at the other.

"He brought me here." He said quietly and looked up at the nurse fixing his sleeves so the whip marks wonluldnt show.

after he told the nurse what he did, he moved up and talked to her. ''well you see here. he's coming in for a check up..'' he said looking at the other. ''i dont know much of how it happened, but hes got marks and bruises all over his body. he seems like he's got a slight fever'' he told the other. ''he needs xrays and things. he was...'' he said looking at jake then tilting his head slightly before looking back at her. ''he was in an abusive home.. and i took him out'' he told the lady as she wrote some things down.. ''just don't want anything broken..'' she nodded looking up at the other when she just noticed his antlers. she blinked. ''what paculiar looking'' she raised her hand, but ryo stopped her. ''please... he just want help in getting better, don't make it more obcious or weird that he's not human.. hes a sweet person.. just get him better so i can take him home to rest'' he told her. she blinked at his words but nodded as she moved her hand back. she gave a soft smle. ''lets get him hecked shall we?'' ryo nodded and thanked her as she began getting what she needed to check him.

Jake couldn't help but look terrified in fact he was very terrified,he moved back slightly as the lady reached for his antlers.

"Please....don't...." He said in a breathy voice and looked away stretching out yawning softly.

Jake couldn't help but look terrified in fact he was very terrified,he moved back slightly as the lady reached for his antlers.

"Please....don't...." He said in a breathy voice and looked away stretching out yawning softly.

coming back, she put the thermo inside his mouth under his tongue. she put the finger thing on his finger. she looked at the monitor. when it beeped, she looked at the screen taking the thermo out his mouth. ''101.5 he's slightly warm'' she looked at him. she took the finger off im to check his pulse.. ''mhm'' she checked his pressure. when she was done she moved checking his height and his reflex. shewrote down the results and did wht else she had to do.

Jake sqeaked and sqwermed slightly as he felt the other touching him with a themoniter and mewled and stayed still.

'Ryo ......it feels werid."he whined softlt

Jake sqeaked and sqwermed slightly as he felt the other touching him with a themoniter and mewled and stayed still.

'Ryo ......it feels werid."he whined softlt

when she was done, he looked at her and then at jake. he moved up grabbing the other's hand to ease his slight fear. she looked at. ''alright. everything's done, alright i just need to take some xrays'' she told him. standing up she looked at him. ''follow me please'' she told him