Beyond The Thick Glass

Bloodbunny

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUNeLEhhFKFEJ9LtTJeMSWMJyY1P2XwUGPoFIwm-Re4g70jFFV

Name:Jake Pandora

Bio:Jake is a quiet person who is usually afraid to express or stand of for himself.After being abandoned at a young age a 'circus' found him and promise him to treat him like they're own flesh and blood,it started off that way but as time grew on the boy grew curious of the screaming behide the door everyone told him not to go there but he could stand it anymore after seeing two people in white coats ripping off lims and reattaching them carelessly creating 'freaks'he knew that the place he called home wasn't the sweetest place to be but he remained silent about it ever since.

Yet again another show went on whips thrashing about hitting the creatures who refused to obey once the show had come to an end the ring master gave the crowd one last good bye before being walking out of the ring,most of us were to tired to walk and just dragged ourselves along others weren't able to walk in the first place.Once I was back stage two taller men grabbed me by the arms and threw me into my cage like a worthless rag doll locking it behide me,I softly sobbed begging them to let me go that this was wasn't were I belonged but they deaf to my words as if they never came out of my mouth.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• ukiss7

some_anime_guy_on_his_ipod_by_taylor360-d6ohs7b.jpg

Name: Ryo Sakae

Bio: Ryo is a boy of curiousity, anything out of normality is his ideal of something cool.

He's always lurking in places he shouldnt wander. but coming arross this one paculiar looking

glass, his curiousity shocked him with interest. He moved walking down a more darkened

way. looking around making sure no one was around, he moved in closer to the stilled glass.

putting his hands up to see what was in it, he couldn't see since it was too dark.

"hello?" he softly called out taking off his earphones to hear a soft crying sound. moving closer,

he looked in to see what was inside the cage, but all what was seen was darkness. he wasn't going to leave without knowing what it was, he moved a hand into the dark cage. brave and unsure what was inside. Having it being a fowl beast, he would lose an arm. but moving his arm arond he felt nothing. He sighed hearing more noise before it stopped. Knowing someone was inside, he knew he had to see what it was. moving his hand back, he moved taking out his phone as he was going to use the light on it to see what had been making that noise.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Jake quickly became silent as he heard another voice for he thought the strange by try to harmhim.

"Please don't harm me." He almost braleathed the words out trembling backing up closer to the wall.Jake saw the hand reaching out close to his fluffy little tail and quickly curled up trying to move away from it.Jakes silever eyes were lit up by the phones light his small frail body trembling covered in gashes and brushes,not knowing what to do the boy grabbed his cover and pulled it inside and his himself.

"Don't worry.. i won't harm you" he said when he heard the trembling voice of theother. when the light shown on him, he blinked and saw what the other had on him and he dropped the phone gasping. his hands holding onto the bars of the cage. "hey.. are you ok?" he asked the other that covered himself up when he picked up his phone and looked back at the other. "are you alright?" he asked the other seeing if he was ok. "why do you have those marks on you?" he asked curiously.. "who did this?" he asked again

Jake continued to tremble running his eyes feeling the after sting of the light beaming in his eyes.

"I will be soon....." He said softly his eyes peeking out of the cover.

"You shouldn't be here." He looked around.

"The ringmaster." He sighed and fell silent curling up tightly.

seeing the other hiddng behind the covers, he looked at the other before looking down at his phone before cutting off the light and putting back in his pocket. "it's alright. He won't come.. Don't tell me he does this to you?" Ryo shook his head and looked for the front to unlock it. "how do you open it?" he asked out talking mostly to himself as he walkedaround the cage

Jake came out from under the cover and looked at the other as he began to walk around the cage.

"Yes a lot of people but mostly him. " he sighed as he watched the other his hope slowly dieing down.

"Theres onluly two keys one around the lions neck and one around the guards neck." He curled up onto of the cover.

hearing what the other said, he sighed. "this can't come out easy can it?" he asked the other. Looking around he looked back into the dark cage. "where is the guard?.. " he said, thinking the lion would be a bit of a hassle and he might get aught.. so it was better to dealwith the guard. "ill get it and quickly come back.. but you need to help guide me to where i have to go" he told the other.

Jake crawled towards the front of the cage .

"He's usually over there near the steel doors sitting in a chair..... He's usually asleep you should be able to get it...." He looked at the other and have him the cover .

"Put that over the cage that way if they don't see us we you get me out they wont notice I'm gone right away.

looking back in the way the other pointed out, he nodded and was about to take out in that way but stopped when the other said what he said. nodding he moved going around the way moving the cloak back over the cage so it will seem if nothing happened. or was happening. looking around he moved closer to the cage. "ill be right back'' he said. ''hang tight ill try to be quick'' he said and moved in the way the other told him to go. running until he got there quickly but quickly when he neared the tents. he needed to find the guard that had a key while continueing to stay hidden. he peeped out and looked around trying his best not to be heard anywhere

Jake watched as the other sneaked of fin in the direction he pointed in he layed down in his cage and waited for the other to return.As usaul the gurad was snoreing in his chaur his head tilted back loud as ever the key shining on the ribbon around his neck. The lion watched Ryo move about licking its lips in a hungry manner.

seeing the guard, ryo moved quickly towards the other as he wanted to be quick and steathy. unknowing the lion was looking at him, he saw the guard near nd he looked around before moving closng in on the guard. seeing the shining of the key, he moved and quietly and quickly moved his hand up looking at the other making sure he stayed sleep as he moved in touching the key.

The guard flinched and scratched his nose before relaxing once again.The lion layed down watching the boy try to retreive the key cleaning his paws .Jake watched the other and bit his lip as the guard stirred slightly but relaxed as he began to feel calm again.

- - - Updated - - -

The guard flinched and scratched his nose before relaxing once again.The lion layed down watching the boy try to retreive the key cleaning his paws .Jake watched the other and bit his lip as the guard stirred slightly but relaxed as he began to feel calm again.

Jumping back when the guard moved stretching and yawning as if he would get caught. he kept still in the samespot. no breaht, no movements. he didn't even blink. Not wanting anything to wake him up. when he as done, he began working his magic and swiftly taking the key off. every now and then when he moved, he stopped until he got the key off. when he did, he put in his pocket and moved bak towardsthe cage, the other was in. "...im back" he softly spoke not wanting to speak too loud.

Jake nodded softly and moved to the front of the cage and began to speak softly.

"The lock should be somewhere on the side your facing....."he waited patiently for the other to unlock the cage and set him free.Once he did he grabbed his shirt and slipped it on and took the others hand and began to lead him out.

once the other was out, he moved locking the door back and then taking the his hand back and following him out. "do you have a place to go to?" he asked him as he gave his jacket for him to cover his bottom as well. "if not.. we can go tomy place.. it's a bit of ways to walk. so we'll have to get a ride there" he told the other running with him as they needed to get out quickly before they found out he was gone. But he kept his guardup justin case they were spotted.

Jake sighed

"No I don't have a place to go I've been here since I was small." He heard the lion began growling and began running faster.

"Hurry up the lions going to wake up the guard." He panted softly continuing to run.

running out faster with the other, he nods and moved helping the other into a truck as well as he got into the truck as well. moving in, he pulled he cover over to both their chests as the guy got in his truck and drove off. Getting out ryo sighed before looking at the other. "well, i guess we can sit back, we have a ways to go.. since we dont' know if he will stop or anything'' he looked at the boy with things sticking from his head. ''what are those?'' he asked curious reaching a hand up to touch them.

Jake panted as the two boys sat in the truck his chest moving rapidly as he tryed to catch his breath.

"Thank goodness I don't think I would have been able to run much longer."Jake noticed the other reaching for his antlers and shoot him a look of confusion and backes up slightly .

" antlers.... "

he wasn't called curious for nothing. looking at the spactacular antlers he tilt his head moving his hand in closer, he saw the other move away and frowned. "s-sorry" he said looking at the other to see him still shaking when he noticed more bruises and other wounds and markings. "what.. " he started unsure how to ask ''what happened? did you do soething wrong?'' he asked wanting to know more about the markings he had on his body

Jake frowned feeling like he suddenly shunned him out.

"Sorry its just I thinner antlers then most of my kind making them fragile ...plus if it brakes off its a 80 to 20 chance it wont grow back......if your careful you can touch them...." He bowed his head pointing his antlers at him.

Hearingwhat he said, he fowned more shaking his head. "it's alright. i promise to be careful" he said and walked on. groaning, he then lightly moved his hand onto the other's anthlers touching softly so tey won't break sincethey were so thin. "wow.." he moved his hand. "those are so cool" he smiled at the other. he held out his hand "im Ryo by the way" he sad exending his hand to the other. "what's yours?''

Jake smiled enjoy the sensation of haveing his antlers touched ,he noticed the hannd and shook his hand.

"My name is Jake nice to meet you."he rubbed the back of his neck and flipped his hair out of his face ." You have no clue how thankful I am right now."

seeing how he was refused of his handshake, he tilt his head and rubbed his neck before giving a small smile. "well its fine. since you let me touch your antle.. i think it's fine." he said letting the wind row though his hair. "but tell me what happened" he askedconcern about if the other was going to be ok. "and we need to get you to the doctor"

He signed and looked back up at the other.

"Ummm.....pretty much the circus is just a place were people who run away to get tortured I didn't know that at the age I went there at." He tryed to shrug it off.Jakes eyes widened slightly.

"A doctor?"