៙BL 'Stained Christmas' ~Writer Contest~៙

Asakura-Sama

123sl6a.png

Graphics: Asakura-Sama Organized: Saga Approved: Key

20saryd.png

After being rich on contests for graphic, artists, video making,

we decided that it's time to make a contest for people who love

to write.

This month we will have a new theme set and it's - "Stained Christmas".

You have to present your masterpiece, which describes love between two males. It's up to you how you will interpret "Stained Christmas". So show us your imagination!

dbmrvb.png

-- Minimum 400 words, maximum 600 words. --

-- Only stories are accepted, no poems. --

-- The story must be rated as for 16+ --

-- No racism, no religious topics, no animal/child abuse. --

-- Love must be between two males. --

-- Title of the story is up to you. --

-- Post the finished work on this thread. --

-- Read the rules once again. --

14kuwc7.png

-- 1,500 points for all that applied --

-- 5,000 points for the winner + a Manga cover card from the iShop --

2dqsnf5.png

Start - 01 December 2014

End - 31 December 2014

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asakura-Sama

• Never

• jo_suzaku

tumblr_nfsf5jKb951tak85so1_1417242296_cover.jpg

The warmest Christmas

Sousuke couldn`t wait until April so he can play a prank on his best friend Rin who was well-known by the pranks` king since they were kids, he was one o his victims too, his desire of revenge grew more year after year and now he can feel that Rin will be sorry after the special prank he made or him.

Sousuke`s family won`t be at home at the Christmas Eve so he called Rin and invited him for a sleep over, Rin found it odd because they hadn`t a sleep over since they were at the elementary school, but he didn`t mind. At 21:00 Rin put on his coat and was ready to go, when he got Sousuke`s house, the door was already open, that was good for him since it was snowing he didn`t want to wait for him outside ,so he got in, nobody seemed to be there, he started shouting his name but he got no answer, he went straight to Sousuke`s room, when he opened the door his eyes met Sousuke`s who was laying down on bed half naked and covered by red roses, the room was full of white and red candles and it was well perfumed. Rin grabbed a little blanket and tried to cover his friend with it, “Did you lost your mind? It is freezing out there.” Rin shouted with anxiety. Smiling, Sousuke hold Rin`s hand and put it on his chest “Can you feel it? I bet that I am warmer than you are.” Sousuke added, he approached a little from Rin and started whispering in his ear “I`m no longer strong to hide it anymore, I waited long enough. Rin I want you, I want you so badly.” Rin shocked and frozen in his place couldn`t do or say anything, Sousuke begun to undress him slowly, he can feel Rin`s heart pounding so fast, his face was completely red and his hands were a bit shaking, after a while Sousuke looked at him and said “Got you! You actually believed every single move I made and every word I said. I did it this time. Oh! Man, you should`ve seen your face” he was laughing so hard, Rin covered his face and said nothing, when Sousuke stopped laughing he started to hear Rin`s voice, he wasn`t laughing as he thought. Wet spots begun to show up on the blanket, Rin was crying, crying so hard, Sousuke totally shocked didn`t know what to do or what to say, “How could you? Just how could you play with my feelings like that? And you are laughing huh? that`s so cruel!” Rin got up, started to wear his clothes and was about to leave, suddenly, he felt of warm arms surrounding him so tight, “I am so sorry Rin I didn`t mean to, now I want you to know that I was in love with you for a long time but I wasn`t sure if you would accept my feelings, I was afraid that you may hate me”, Sousuke`s words calmed Rin and made him relaxed, “You idiot! I would never hate you, I love you too Sousuke” Rin added, then he closed his eyes and approached from Sousuke and kissed him, it was their first kiss and it was their love story`s beginning.

Joining~~

Words: 600

Rated: 16+

Title: Stained Christmas.

-Stained Christmas.-

The snowstorm merciless crucified the poor provincial village taking away all the previous liveliness it once shined upon the beautiful alluring spring. However as gloomy as the current season was, the civilians who inhabited the faraway place were especially excited with the actual events. December had finally come. Presents all over, cheery joyful families here and there and love-donkey couples in every corner. The snow crystal night was filled with felicity and delighting as the main characters enjoyed the sacred day.

Such was the entertainment that the folks didn't even bother with their fellow mankind lying under a snow blanket not very far. His cheeks were bright red, his limbs were frostbitten. He probably had a high fever and had long given up on moving at all. Dizzy, he kept still on the same place as awaited and welcomed death.

"Hey!"

A petite voice came from nowhere. "Are you alive?"

"...."

“Hang in there, I will help you” Shouted the male, excavating the buried man.

"Wake up! That's not a hotel. Wake up and leave soon." Commanded a cold voice.

"Please.....Don't make me leave....I beg you....I can….change." Begged a sobbing muttering.

"You can't and you won't ever change Jonathan. Just leave me be already. I am tired...." Said uncaring the other male.

"You can't rid me like that....After all these years feeding my ears with your sweet talking, filling my body with your smell and staining my entire entity with your…Now you intent to finish it half-assed like that!"

"We were never meant to be Jonathan."

"Well. If it's not me....won't ever be anyone." The pitiful man took a broken scissors from his pocket, glaring viciously at his previous lover.

The other male plainly returned the glare smirking as observed the male waving the dangerous object like a toy.

A cruel hubbub was heard followed by a sorrowful howl.

"Oh You woken up!!" Whelped the fellow male from before. "Are you okay? How are you feeling? You almost died buried under snow you know?" He couldn’t help but barely gaze at his savior, his eyes, his arms, his legs…..His everything hurt like ever before.

The pocket-sized man couldn't help but smile at the sight of the incapable man. "I don’t know how you did end up like that, but consider yourself lucky! Even more on a night like this! It’s Christmas!!” The man declared as matter of fact glancing at a clock carefully placed on wall. “And also it’s almost midnight” He took a deep breath as blossomed a sincere smile. “Merry Christmas…..Er….."

“My name is Elliot.”

“Yes….Elliot….You must be very injured, your clothes are all blood stained.... "

“That’s not a problem, The blood is not mine” Replied the other in a casual tone.

The little fellow didn't hide his astonishment “No…way….So You…..are…..”

"A murderer.” The corners of his mouth jerked up making a twisted miserable grin.

"Well. If it's not me....won't ever be anyone."

The man abruptly thrust the shining piercing tool onto his belly like a shot. Making the previous uncaring Elliot shudder in shock.

“N-No….NO! ” He cried in pain as rushed to the man falling on the ground.

“..Why….” He mumbled to the perishing figure before him.

“Ha.” Laughed viciously the same being. “Now you won’t ever be…..somebody else…..You….will be mine….Forever.”

He couldn’t be more right. Elliot wouldn't ever want anyone after this.

“Jonathan...........” Grieved the male as gently embraced his immortal beloved. His clothes slowly sucking all the redness from most cherished……….

“........Merry Christmas.” Whispered his beloved one last time.

Haven't entered a writer contest on here in a while!

I really liked what I wrote. 600 words. Rated 16+ just to be safe.

December

Despite his occasional brusqueness and Alpha posturing, Elias was very keen on affection. Often, it was due to an intrinsic desire for sex, with little kisses peppering the back of Aadil’s neck, his larger and broader body pressed against Aadil’s back, and a slow rut of his hips against Aadil’s ass while Aadil prepared dinner. He was tall and easily jealous, knew how Aadil was easy when it came to fucking, and knew how even easier it was that Aadil’s heart bled for hopeless cases who asked him to stay with them forever.

Other days, Aadil wondered if it was because Elias had been touch-starved as a child and Aadil was the eldest of five. Sometimes instead of the rough bruising and sex, Elias’s hands would wander, slipping up the back of Aadil’s shirt or the front of it, and he’d rest his face in the crook of Aadil’s neck and shoulder. “Fuck that. Pay attention to me,” he’d tell Aadil stubbornly if Aadil had been concentrating on something else other than him, as if Aadil hadn’t caught the hint yet that Elias was as intrinsically lonely as Aadil was, but just wasn’t as good as hiding it. Aadil would spoil him, hold Elias in his arms and kiss him, tangle his fingers gently into the dark curls around the nape of Elias’s neck, and tell Elias about every part of him that Aadil admired. Elias would remain silent and never stay the morning after.

As opposed to a sex life that Elias frequently referred to as a “booty call”, they never spoke about Elias’s lapses, or about the reasons that Elias would arrive at Aadil’s one-person apartment with a black eye some days and not show up at all the others. Aadil had found it manageable. Manageable to wake up in the morning to an empty bed, manageable to go to work in the morning and his university classes in the evening, manageable to wonder what he was doing with a young man who was three years his junior and have all doubts expelled the next time Elias showed up at his apartment door.

It was on Christmas where things changed. Aadil didn’t celebrate; then again, he took advantage of the commercial aspect of it, stocking up on scented candles, non-perishable food, and extra blankets. Last Christmas, Elias had taken his first step in Aadil’s apartment, a broody teenager on the cusp of adulthood repeating his final year of high school, face swollen and snappish. After sex, he’d strode around the place, making fun of it, stealing food from Aadil’s fridge and remarking on the lack of beer. This year, the doorbell rang not long after 3, and Advil opened it to an Elias who remained at the door.

“Elias,” Aadil said, wondering why he wasn’t coming in.

“My mom’s dead,” Elias said without feeling. Elias’s family was a forbidden topic, so Aadil did not know much. He sneered, but it was a disconnected one, eyes blank. “Passed away last night.”

“I’m sorry.”

“No, you shouldn’t be.” Now, Elias came in. He kicked off his boots and flung off his jacket. “Bitch was homophobic. Spent all my life trying to be good for her, wasn’t good enough because I wasn’t straight. Actually kept hoping she’d kick the bucket.”

Aadil shut the door and then wrapped his arms around Elias. “I’m sorry,” he repeated quietly. He closed his eyes, thought about his own family, his own culture, and his own rejection. “I know you loved her.”

Elias’s face crumbled.

They spent Christmas together, and the next day, Elias was gone.

Title: Family Christmas

Author: Megs

Words: 596

“Why do your parents have to come now, couldn’t it be some other time?” GongJu stood by the closet, his arms out and already full of spare bedding.

“It’s the holidays…”

“Exactly. They should just go to-” He halted his comment when his boyfriend, MinTeuk, finally turned to look at him, giving him a warning look that made him change what he’d been going to say, “…a hotel.” MinTeuk sighed as he closed the door, GongJu stepping back so as not to get caught by the edge of it, “Look, I don’t mean they shouldn’t come here at all. It’s just-” GongJu cringed as he heard the thump of MinTeuk walking into the foldout cot in the darkened spare room, waiting a moment before calling out to him to ensure he wouldn’t be blamed for any pain, “…MinTeuk?” After a brief silence he got his reply, a slightly strained tone to the voice.

“…Why do they have to come here?”

The rest of the day was strained now. Their mutual dislike of the situation doing nothing to alleviate the mounting dread over the prospect of a family christmas. They’d gone through the house and cleaned all the rooms, and now all they had left to do before they arrived in the next hour was to set the dining table.

GongJu volunteered to retrieve the tablecloth from the kitchen cupboard, they hardly ever used it but MinTeuk felt that it would make them seem more ‘civilized’. He crouched down and opened the door, pulling the cloth out with a slight smile on his face that at least the hard work was over until he noticed something out of the corner of his eye.

Oh…”

“What is it?” GongJu didn’t answer as he looked at the stain, his eyebrows furrowed as he tried to think of a way to break this to the already high-strung MinTeuk. His hopes of possible concealment were dashed when he heard footsteps approaching, MinTeuk walking into sight in the doorway, “GongJu?” He looked up, smiling weakly before holding the offending tablecloth up, MinTeuk’s face falling when he noticed why.

“Just pull it so it’s in the centre and we can put some flowers on it or something.” After deliberating that they had no time in which to get another tablecloth they had just decided to try and use it anyway.

“One, if we do that half the table won’t be covered, and two, where are we going to get any flowers at this time of night?”

“…In the garden.”

“We don’t have any flowers…!”

“Okay, from next door then.” MinTeuk sighed, trying to remember how to remove what stains from what cloth but he never could recall, “Don’t you have to use baking soda or something?” Before an argument could begin from this they heard a car pulling up outside. The chance to hide the stain had passed and now they would just have to hope it went unnoticed.

After the initial greetings and asking how the trip was, GongJu standing back so as to not seem too pushy in offering to help with the bags, MinTeuk’s mother walked into the dining room, looking to the tablecloth a moment before speaking.

“This stain’s still here? When you moved out you said you’d get rid of it, I thought that’s why you took it? This must have happened that last christmas beforehand, I was a little clumsy with my wine.” When MinTeuk’s mother turned to smile at them GongJu could feel MinTeuk tensing, all that work for a stain that wasn’t even their fault.

Title: Our First Christmas

“What a day” Sighing

The 17 year old Joshua was recalling what just happened. He went to deliver a package to the JONES family. The door opens and he sees Nathan his boyfriend.

(He is polite as usual, even after he accepted my confess and kissed me) Joshua is glad about that but a little disappointed a little because he felt that Nathan treats him like he treads everyone. He doesn’t feel like a special being.

Joshua enters the house and waits for Nathan who was in the kitchen. There is a man in a dark room sitting on his desk and is writing.

Joshua enters to say hi to the man but suddenly, the man grapes him and kisses him.

The boy was surprised by the action that he couldn’t do anything.

The kiss ends by “oh you’re my inspiration” and a smile like what he did was totally normal.

Joshua asks “who are you?” he was shocked to the point he forgot to get angry like a normal person would be.

The man answers with total calmness “I’m Alex a vampire”

“Ha!”

Nathan comes “oh, you already met my uncle”

“Ah, I need to get back to work or else I would get fired on my first day”

“Okay, let me lead you to the door at least” Nathan with a soft smile

“Your uncle is a funny guy... he told me he is a vampire”

“You mean a weirdo, he is a writer, he no longer differ between reality and illusion”

Joshua wakes up after a strange dream in which he was walking in the street at night and the moment there was a light, he saw Nathan’s house open and a Christmas tree which is stained with some red liquid. He wanted to go inside but someone pulled him from behind and whispered “run”.

Now Joshua goes to Nathan’s house. This time the strange man opens the door “ah, you’re the boy from yesterday. Come in, Nathan is out”

Joshua enters and suddenly “uncle, your hand is bleeding” he picks a towel and pulls the man into a small sink.

“You’re an angel” softly with somehow a sad smiles “if only I could make you mine”

Joshua feels like he is under a spell. He is being grouped and now topless.

the man suddenly whispers after a kiss “don’t come back my little angel”

“Why?” He also notices a small Christmas tree stained by red liquid.

The moment he wanted to ask, the sound of a door opens. The man panics and pushes him through a window “please. Run”

Joshua is confused but didn’t argue. He notices the man’s arm is full of bruises. He hides behind a tree and waits. He notices suddenly the man is trembling like he is seeing the devil.

There is a tied girl on the ground.

“Can you kill her for me uncle?” Nathan says that with his usual smile and hits his uncle with a whip

Nathan takes his knife and the moment he wants to stab his uncle, Joshua knocks him out from behind....

The police took the mentally ill Nathan.

Joshua now is sitting on the lap of the strange man in front of the Christmas tree that has a red stain.

“It’s a red paint” says the man. He adds with a smile “a vampire and an angel share their first Christmas together” and suddenly attacks Joshua with kisses.

“You like to take me by surprise”

“My next story would be (staining Christmas with my angel’s seed)”

“You’re indeed a weirdo” and laughs while holding his vampire.

Title: Winter End

A great city is nothing more than a portrait of itself, and yet when all is said and done, it's arsenals of scenes and images are part of a deeply moving plan. But what about the people in the city, what about the plans for them?

Fate…? Is it even real?

Looking down into the deepness of the lake I see myself staring back. At the bottom of this lake lies the city. From this great height it seems small and distant, and although the city looks no bigger than the specs of snow on my hair, it is alive.

I am falling now into the great deep living lake.

The winter colors drown me and I prepare myself for the cold rush of water that will soon run through my body.

Closing my eyes I smile,

‘Finally I will have relief’

Second pass, but no freezing feeling hits, no pressure from being drowned… nothing.

I open my eyes to face a young gentleman inches across from me, he is smiling mischievously almost as if laughing at my attempt to face death.

Confused as I am, I try to not show it.

“Who are you?” I asked calmly

His smile broadens and his deep blue eyes stare me down; “Good evening Mr. Hunson”

My eyes widen to the sudden familiarity in his voice, as if he knew me, like he had seen.

“I’m sure you're wondering why you haven't fell, or perhaps why you find yourself back on the bridge. No?"

“I saved you”

A rush of anger over took me “Why? Why!?” I screamed

“I’m sure one day you will thank me also” he answered “But I couldn't let you die Chiaki Hunson, it is not your time”

His words sank into me and I began to feel embarrassed, perhaps even ashamed, for how he could make it sound so simple, as if making me look like a valuable worthless object.

“Why?” I sobbed, desperately trying to hold back tears “Why!”

His movements were so fast they became invisible, and I almost forgot to breathe as he, only inches away from my face now, began to close the space between our lips. Confusion and desperation over took me, all I could feel was the deepness of his eyes on me and his strong grip on my coat. For someone so thin his strength was immense and as I fought to get away his lips fought for entrance and dominance, his hands slowly wrapped around my neck bringing my lips deeper into his mouth.

‘I’m running out of choices here’ I thought as I struggled to walk back only managing to grip the snow covered railing of the bridge.

“W-wait” I begged trying to catch my breath.

“I’m answering your why Chiaki Hunson” he answered moving his lips to my neck.

“S-stop calling me th-! Hey s-stop don’t suck there” I managed to blur out.

“I love your neck Chiaki, and it seems you love this too” he smiled against me as his hand made its way around my now irritated member.

His other hand found my back and I realized how warm he was for someone without coverage.

“You’re not wearing a coat, a-aren’t you c-cold” I asked out of surprised; it was at least 20 degrees tonight.

He stepped back after finishing his last kiss, which left my lips slightly irritated.

“Mr.Hunson, please remember this moment as you try to remember too not kill yourself also” he said “you see even angels want their favorite humans alive”

“W-what? Who are you” I asked

Placing a slight kiss on my cheek he answered “I am your salvation”

He then, vanished.

៙BL 'Stained Christmas' ~Writer Contest~៙

Title: Cold Blood

Words: 606

Riku had been orphaned since he could remember. He had lived in the streets and alleyways for the entire time and no warm home to return with. No one would want him the dirty, lonely orphan.

But, there was one man who always helped also talked to him and he was always kind to him. The kindness got into him and before he had realized it, he had fallen in love. Riku knew it was foolish of him but the man, Yui, was the only one who ever shown him kindness.

A loud growl suddenly erupted from his stomach and he automatically placed his hand on top of his stomach. The thin cloth that could’t resemble shirt was the only thing on his upper body with crushed, old newspaper as his makeshift jacket. He ignored his grumbling tummy and pulled the paper close to his freezing body when the cold wind blew.

He needed to find a new place to sleep tonight. Looking around the darkness, the boy tried to look into the alleyways with shelter. It would be good if he did find some boxes and newspaper. At least, he could make some shelter with the boxes and newspaper as his blanket. He passed a few people, all dressing in good clothes, heading for their home to celebrate the Christmas Eve.

Ah, he almost forgot that tomorrow was Christmas.

Not like it would change the daily life of the orphaned boy.

But, it was easy to forget when all he could think was trying to find the shelter and some food from the dustbin at the back of the restaurants. Sometimes, he would have to resort stealing the bread from the shop when there was nothing in the dustbin for him to eat. But, he just did it to survive in this cruel world. Sometimes, he wondered, why wouldn’t he just die? It would be easier than to continue living this hard life.

Again blowing the warm air onto his palms, he walked to an alleyway and luckily, saw a few boxes behind a shop. He smiled widely as he almost ran to the boxes. He would be able to sleep in warmth tonight. Though, he would need to find some place that wouldn’t have snow but that would be hard. Gathering the boxes into his thin hands, he hugged the meager makeshift home closed to his chest.

Crash!

Riku frowned and put up a bravery onto his front, walking to the crash. His eyes widened as a gasp left his mouth at the unexpected scene.

There, in front of him, was a man biting into a woman’s neck. He could hear the slurp of the drinking and the boxes in his hands fell on the snow covered ground. It took the strange man’s attention and faced him with bloody mouth with protruding fangs.

That man was Yui, the one he loved.

“Yui…”

Before Riku could run, Yui had trapped him to the dirty wall. His eyes couldn’t grow more wide with fear. “Re-Release me, Yui…” he almost choked.

“You’ve seen me,” Yui stared at him with sadness and shook his head.

He tried to fight but it was useless, since Yui was too strong. “P-Please…!” he begged, tears filled his eyes. He didn’t want to die yet, he realized and especially when it was the eve of Christmas.

Yui just stared at him with sadness… and love. “Sleep Riku, Merry Christmas,” the vampire said before he ascended down to fragile neck, fangs piercing the main artery.

Riku felt the extreme pain erupting from his neck before everything turned to darkness.

“I love you, Riku…”

Summer: 25 December

(597 words)

- Because a stain is also a blemish -

[table=width: 500, align: center]

[tr]

[td]In where I lived, from the beginning of November to the end of April, we constantly revelled in a warm climate. So a little different from other countries, the people celebrated occasions like Christmas in shorts and t-shirts, dresses and skirts, bikinis and underwears, et cetera. My stepbrother was a huge fan of Christmas. He wore a red t-shirt saying: “X-mas Sex” to supermarket and bought all kind of junkies for Christmas. If Mr. Touka was home, he would definitely stop his son’s shenanigans. However, Mr. Touka had to attend a crucial meeting so he wouldn’t be home until the turning of January. I still wasn’t used to calling him ‘father’ while ‘stepfather’ was like an alternative for Male Maleficent. I stared at Youichi, stepbrother’s name, as he threw scented candles, cookies, sweets, Christmas ornaments (varied from mini-sized ones to mammoth-sized Santa figure) into the trolley. On the way home, finalizing our shopping list, he bought a small Christmas tree.

It was placed next to the radiator (Mr. Touka was strongly opposed to having a, quoted from his orignal words to Youichi, “jeopardous” fireplace in his house with a craze head like Youichi.) You could hardly see the poor tree’s green colour among all those cumbersome decorations. A myriad of stockings were stuck on the trengdy radiator, which formed a wall of socks. We hadn’t even mentioned the banners, the Christmas lights and the sleigh. (Yes, he bought a sleigh)

“Isn’t it amazing?” Youichi looked over his creation proudly. I wondered what a vandalised living room had to pride upon. “Come on, Komiko! Can you feel the Christmas spirit?”

I wasn’t bothered to answer his idiotic rhetorical question and simply headed upstairs. A minute later, All I Want For Christmas Is You blasted throughout our little house, probably from the kitchen where according to Youichi’s words, he was preparing for our Christmas feast.

“Yes, Domino’s Pizza? I’d like to order a Chicken Pepperoni…” At 6PM, I found him wearing an apron, looking perplexed and holding Domino’s Pizza menu.

After the proclaimed feast, we both helped ourselves with Haagen-Dazs while endulging ourselves in Home Alone, the one took place during Christmas. Later on, Youichi continued watching The Cabin in The Woods. I thought the movie was stupid because I had watched the thing. Youichi, on the other side, had not; his friend recommended this movie to him. Who recommended such a film for Christmas anyway? So I went to my room, lying on my bed…

The gist was I did not sleep. I waited for him. Because I could not sleep, would not sleep until he was here, in the same bed with me, arm over my waist.

The gist was I needed him.

Though I badmouthed about Youichi a lot at first, he was actually a very nice person. And I didn’t use the word “nice” as something casual. He cared about his family, blood related or not. He treated the ladies the way they dreamt to be treated. He had a friendly disposition which the guys would admire. He brought the boisterousness to every parties he attended. He looked classy in vests and dynamic in casual clothes. He was the kind of men who would come to his stepbrother every night and hold him in his arms because his stepbrother suffered a mental shock from an accident that occurred at night.

And I loved that kind of men despite knowing soon he would leave my bed once I had fallen asleep for a girl waiting for him in her car across the street.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Title ... ~ You give me power ~

“Thank you very much and please come again, sir”

After this automatic monologue with bowing my head down, until the wooden door is closed.

It’s done for today, 8 pm; time to go home, then I pick up my backpack and

Ring, ring~~

Who’s coming?

Can’t he read the timetable on the door?

Only I can do, just think but I can’t refuse the new comer who is standing at the front door.

The gift shop, I am the owner like this after the graduation sometimes exhausts me, but I can earn my own life and more free time as much as I want. So, no pouting and no doubt, I have to cheer up myself and smile to the new customer who enters in.

The young, good-looking man apologizes to me while walking in and he says he’s quite busy to find many presents to his children.

Children?? I just wonder because he still looks younger to have kids, I just stand at the counter as usual.

He asks me if I can wrap the presents for 20 boys and 20 girls within tonight and he can pay for the overtime fees if I want to..

40 gift boxes, is he kidding me?!?! - Gosh, does he want to kill me on Christmas Eve like this?!?!

Well, service mind as I always put on my head and mind emphasizes me to put down the backpack and prepare for this mission.

I nod my head and smile to him as the acceptation for this big deal.

He says thank you and also needs my help to choose the fluffy stuffs for children. He tells more that these presents will be delivered to the orphanage where he used to live in and he hopes the children will be pleased to get new toys, once a year is better than nothing.

I feel numb and blank for a while, this person who’s speaking with me now is such a careful and generous man in the world.

I start wrapping the presents, one by one with joy and consciousness, with his help by cutting the clear tape and cutting off the papers out.

He looks so happy making the bow ribbons and put each boxes in the big bags.

Until the last present is wrapped. He delivers all presents behind his car and it’s midnight clock ticking sound to say it’s Christmas Day comes.

He pays me but I shake my head and offer if I can share him this happiness for all orphans he spends the night for. First, he refuses and he feels guilty to bother me like this but I offer him back

if I can share him happiness for the season giving, it’d be pleasure as well. So, he thanks and hugs me tight then also asks me for a ride heading to the orphanage, we’ll transform to Santa Claus together~~~

This is a story based on an incident that took place in the year 1951.

I tried my level best to keep it 16+.

Warning - Violence and bloodshed.

Here we go -

- A Bloody Christmas -

December 26th 1951

James unfolded the paper and laid it on the kitchen table. “Bloody fools!” he roared.

Footsteps came pounding down the stairs and moments later I skid into the kitchen, panting.

“What. the. hell. happened. James?” I yelled, taking deep breaths between words.

James silently pointed to the front headlines printed on the Los Angeles Times paper.

“Officers Beaten in Bar Brawl; Seven Men Jailed”

“Shit.”

Sighing heavily, I walked up to James and hugged him.

“There’s nothing we can do.”

He shook me off. “This is a cover-up! This is outrageous! This is–“ as James struggled to put what he felt into words, I looked at his angry face sadly.

What happened was indeed a cover-up.

It was simply outrageous.

And the worse part was –

There was nothing we could do about it.

The 'Bloody Christmas' of 1951

December 21, 1997|Cecilia Rasmussen

"Bloody Christmas" began with a little too much Christmas cheer, both in the Central police station on 1st Street where about 100 officers were enjoying a party, and at Max Kohn's bar on Riverside Drive, where a party of seven men had gathered for a few beers. Two police officers walked in and tried to eject a pair of overly enthusiastic holiday celebrants. A fight erupted outside in the parking lot and the two outnumbered officers were beaten up. One received a black eye and the other a cut on his forehead that required stitches. The brawl broke up when a nearby resident threatened the group with a rifle.

A few hours later, all seven of the merrymakers were arrested at their homes. All but one, Daniel Rodela, were taken to the Central station shortly after 2 a.m. Christmas morning, where they were booked and left in the waiting room.

Rodela, a 23-year-old, 114-pound meter reader for the Gas Co. "resisted arrest," so the officers beat him mercilessly in front of his family, then handcuffed and dragged him by his hair into the police car. From his home, they drove to Elysian Park, where they savagely beat him with a "flexible instrument," fracturing facial bones and throwing his nose out of place.

James banged his fist on the wall.

“Calm down you idiot.” I tried and tried to reason with James but he just wouldn’t listen.

The love of his life was in jail and there wasn’t a single thing I could do or say that could calm the man down.

But that wasn’t the worse part.

When word of the parking lot fight reached the officers celebrating in the Central station, the story had been embellished to include the allegation that one of the injured officers was going to lose his eye. Immediately, the enraged officers put down their drinks, went to where the six suspects were being held, and forced them to line up. After 95 minutes of blows, punches and kicks, the wooden floor and walls were covered in blood.

James fell to the floor and covered his face. “How could they do such a thing, brother? Are they not human?”

I bit my lip and tried to stop the tears from spilling out of my eyes. I was at a loss.

How could those men do such a thing? Moreover, how could they even cover up the issue? And then blame it on the seven men who had just gone out to enjoy themselves, not intending to cause anyone any harm.

I walked towards James and held him tight.

“The truth will be revealed.”

And so it was a Stained Christmas.

la-confidential-3.jpg

Word Count: 600

"Which the Picture Shows"

‘Christmas~ it’s in every hearts~

Lights flickering, jolly songs at home~

Winter it’s winter~, Someone is looking at the window near the chimney at night~

Is it Santa? Is it Santa? Who coul-’

::::click!::::

“……..”

::::Tick…Tock…Tick…Tock…::::

Yearly they play such eerie Christmas songs. I hate such holiday.

::::Splash::::

In a dark room, where a single red-light shows my way, I carefully drown a piece of paper on the red stained water, until an image starts to appear.

There’s a digital camera but developing pictures is relaxing, especially if I love the image.

“oh he smiled in this one.”

They said that when you take someone’s picture, you capture the soul, in trapping them in the pictures forever.

::::Tick…Tock…Tick…Tock…::::

I hanged the picture with the rest of the other pictures and they are all…

‘me’.

::::creak…. Shut::::

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like a healthy high school boy, lectures bore me, too much noise annoys me, I like taking pictures of girls with my digital camera and… taking pictures of myself.

“Taking a picture of yourself huh?, it’s a selfcest syndrome right?”

“shush! He do like taking good *ahem* angles of girls~ so we should thank the ‘MASTER’ instead”

They are too noisy and idiotic.

“hehehe…”

The girls nearby started giggling while looking at me, I smiled back.

I really like girls, Interesting and strong, so strong that they could fake any emotions, they can act cute and smile they are so pure yet not.

“Hey!”

While on the other hand.

“hey.”

His not interesting, he shows his real emotions so easily, yet….

“I’ll go to your house later! Your Pictures are awesome!”

“Sure”

He was all smiles, it’s blinding, yet I really love seeing it, I just want to capture that smile forever.

“see ya!”

Forever…..that’s not nearly enough.

We both sat back to our sits, facing my back to my friends who kept on goggling on the pictures.

“The angles are all weird man”

“huh?”

“I mean… it’s as if his trying to capture himself and something else.”

“Your imagining it man ahahah”

“………”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally home I grabbed the pictures of ‘me’ from earlier and paste it in my personal photobook, scribbling something in each pictures.

“…-ting…..Sleeping.

…….me with him as he eats pizza.

……..Thursday me with him while smiling in the park.”

Like a healthy high school boy, lectures bore me, too much noise annoys me, I like taking pictures of girls with my digital camera and… taking pictures of myself.

with the one I like…..

Trapping our souls in one picture…

Forever…..

That’s not nearly enough.

“oh is it time?”

I hide the photobook, grabbed my binoculars, then look outside of my window with it, after that I pose near that same window and captured myself with the boy next door with my camera.

::::Click!::::

“17:03Friday me with him while he prepares himself to go to my house”

With a knock on the door I opened it and a pure smile appear before me.

‘Christmas~ it’s in every hearts~’

“Sorry to bother you I just like seeing the pictures you take!”

This addiction… it’s suffocating.

But.

‘Lights flickering, Jolly songs at home~

Winter it’s winter, Someone is looking at the window near the chimney at night~’

Holidays might not be so bad like before.

“yeah no problem”

‘Is it Santa? Is it Santa? Who could it be?’

…..I love seeing you everyday…..anyway.

With my lens which captures you everyday.

Every millisecond of your life as long as you breathe.

“come in.”

‘Is It him? Is it him? Or someone else?’

Might keep on Dirtying your pure soul forever.

::::creak…. Shut::::

A Christmas That Stained My Heart

Words:

- I kept being abandoned my whole life, since the moment I was born, by my parents, foster parents and by my best friend. I faced true despair. But then, I met him, Haru, my doctor at the hospital. I was sent there by those who thought I was an abnormal boy. It didn't matter. They didn't understand me anyway. However, Haru accepted me for who I was and our love was mutual. He took me in after discharging from the hospital. We were going to spend our first Christmas together. It was a week before Christmas. He started coming back home late. I accidentally saw him hands in hands with the head of his department at work. I convinced myself that it might have been because of work. But I didn't ask him. I had doubts. I was scared. I had awful nightmares the whole week.

-The day came. Haru came home early. We had a perfect Christmas dinner. I gave him a new stethoscope. He got me a wonderful painting. He knew me so well. I gave him a payback kiss.

"Woah Woah, Yuki, slowly,"said he as he carried me to his bed. His kiss was so sweet.. and warm. His touches were tantalizing. He muttered, "I love you, Yuki. I love you so much,"as his lips wandered my whole body. Touching my sensitive places, he mumbled the words, "You're so beautiful..." I was so overwhelmed by the sensations that i couldn't get him to explain things.

-"Hah...hah...,"I was panting."Wait! Come back!"I was chasing after someone..."Wait!!!"

-It was just another nightmare. I looked at sleeping Haru...so innocent, just like a child. I thought... If Haru were to leave me,...

-Flashbacks rushed into my mind.Please...don't leave me here, Dad. Beat me all you want. Just don't... don't...

-No! Kyou! You can't go! You can't do this to me! Kyou!!!

-My chest hurt. My head was spinning. I grabbed the pen on the bedside table.You can't leave me. Haru alone can't leave me. I won't let Haru go!!!

"Arrgh!"

-Blood...blood on my hands... Blood on Haru... Wha-What have I done?!! "Haru! Haru! Hold on! Where's the phone? I'll call the ambulance! You'll be okay!"

"Yuki, calm down, I'm okay, so..."

"I'll call 911!" I reached for the phone. He stopped me.

"No, Yuki, listen to me. You must live on after this..." Tears ran down my cheeks. It wasn't supposed to turn out like this...

"What nonsense are you talking?! You're not..."

He held up my hands,"Yuki, don't blame yourself for this okay? And don't forget that I..I..,"He coughed up blood.

"No! Don't talk anymore!" I cried and gripped his hands more tightly.

"that I will al-always lov-love you, Yu-ki." His hands slipped from within mine and dropped with a loud thud.

"Haru? Haru? Haru??"

"NNNOOOOOO!!!!"

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

|| END OF ៙BL Stained Christmas ~Writer Contest~៙ ||

[YaoiOtaku Writer Contest]

Thank you all for taking part in our seventh Writer Contest!

The choice has been really hard since all of you are skilled and talented.

The winners of ៙BL Meant to Be ~Writer Contest~៙ are

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
with

the BL Love Stories "Stained Christmas""You Give Me Power""A Bloody Christmas"

As promised everyone who participated will get 2,000 points.

The winners win as follow,

- 5,000 points

- 1 Manga Cover card

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

Thanks

^.^

Congrats

and
~

And Good work everybody : 3

Thanks a lot

Congratz @

and
:)

OH MY GOD!

*faints*

Thank you so much

!

Congratulations to

&
*does a happy dance*

All the stories are really good.

Thank you for reading and liking my story.