*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

My eyes widened. "Whoa, I've been with only 1 woman, too!" When it comes to my sexual orientation, I can't say I'm gay. Maybe bi. "Okay, it's getting late anyway." I stood up and bent down to pick him up. "To the bathroom, milord." I chuckled and carried him towards the bathroom.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

I laughed.well it was more of a giggle. "Ya i can tell you for sure i am gay!" I sang the wordy as flamboyant as possible. Laughing again. once we got there I turned the shower on. and started to strip.

I chuckled. "Really? I'd never expect it from you." I began to remove my clothes as well. "I can't say I'm gay, but um not straight either." I grabbed my hair in a bun. Getting into the shower, once the water was ready.

I jumpped in the shower. Setphen followed me...this was our first shower together..... i liked it.

"Hey stephen i pretty sure i knew you were't straight." I laughed. I looked at his dazzling eyes. they were perfect and cunning.

I was kinda confused. "Really? What makes you say that?" I grinned, grabbing the loofah and marketing soap into it. "Want me to wash your back?" I want feeling nervous of him seeing me naked, not after all we did in the living room. I'm about to get a woody if I keep thinking that way. Better calm my shit.

"Im saying you know we are a thing and thats how i was joking you know i just knew you weren't straight. You okay?" I looked at him he seemed nevous....I thought about it this was the first time he have seen each other nakked.. I blush like a tomato...."You look really nicess."

"oh, ooooh!" I laughed at my stupidity. "Wow, that was really stupid of me." When he commented on my body, I felt like jumping out of the shower. I felt my face overheat. "Th-thanks. Um, you're not bad yourself." I need to cool off, badly.

I turned around covering my dick when he said that my dick popped and and said hello. Why now do i get a boner.....I was so embarrassed.

"I can't turn around." I felt blush go up to me ears..

"Why can't you turn around?" I finished scrubbing his back. "Here's the loofah. I'll use it after you." I couldn't really wash my hair. It takes a long time to dry and I'm too sleepy. The hot steam was making me tired. "I'm really sleepy, could you wash me?"

Dead puppies and grandma, dead puppies. Nope my dick had a mind of it's own.....

"Wash you?" Great just the thought made me harder.

"I can't turn around...I just can't..."

I whined like a bratty child. "But I'm tired! Okay, just wash my back and I'll take care of everything else." I turned around to make it easier for him to scrub my back. "I'm not too tall for you, right?" I chuckled. If anything, I'm on the short side. I'm only 5'7", so a ton of guys are usually taller.

I laughed.. "I'm the one whose 5 foot 4.....if i turn around and i want to help you...please don't judge me." It was still up and I turned my hands covering the area. I looked up at him..but i was nervous if he would judge me.

"Oooh. Sorry, I didn't know." I felt terrible, no wonder he didn't want to turn around. I smiled. I had an idea to get rid of that. "You know what? Once we're done in here, I'll help you with that." I'm not big shower se fun. No friction.

I smile..

"o--o-o-o-o-k-k-ay." I stutter from embaresment.....

I took the luffa and started to clean his chest. then his shoulders. God he had a perfect body for me..he didn't have 'toned' muscles but you could see them he. ugh how do i microbe him perfect there was no other word.

I felt relaxed as he scrubbed my shoulders. I let out a soft sigh. "Thank you. That feels really good. I should return the favor." As he finished washing me, I noticed that his boner hadn't let up. I couldn't help bit blush. I'm really impressed he could stay hard for so long.

"Well, since we're done with our shower, I'll help you out with that." I slipped out of the shower. Wrapping a towel around my waist.

I smirked and got on my knees. "I wanna taste you." I removed his hands from his junk. Licking my lips and giving his dick a soft kiss.

I moaned emediatly. my knees going..weak.

"Stephen...no...what about you...." I stutter out. I was breathing heavily and holding on to his shoulders.

I was trembling. My breathing was hitched.....I felt like i was gonna cum...

"Stephen move your mouth I'm gonna cum...move it's dirty.." I stuttered and yelled..I felt bad he was want getting anything.

It was to much.My head through back and I cam.

"I love you."

I was heavy breathing now.

"Stephen are you okay...it's dirty I'm sorry."

I swallowed as much as I could, but choked anyway. I wiped the rest from my mouth. "It's fine. I wanted to swallow it anyway. Are you feeling better?" I couldn't help, but grin.