[/TR]

[/TABLE]

INFORMATION||

After being rich on contests for graphic, artists, video making,

we decided that it's time to make a contest for people who love

to write.

This month we will have a new theme set and it's -
"Don't Stop Believing".

You have to present your masterpiece, which describes love between two males. It's up to you how you will interpret
"Don't Stop Believing"
. So show us your imagination!

RU
LES||

Minimum 400 words, maximum 600 words.

Only stories are accepted, no poems.

The story must be rated as for 16+

No racism, no religious topics, no animal/child abuse.

Love must be between two males.

Title of the story is up to you.

Post the finished work on this thread.

Read the rules once again.

PRI
ZES
||

1,500 points for all that applied

5,000 points for the winner + a Manga cover card from the iShop

DEAD
LINE||

Start
01 November 2014

End
30 November 2014

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sue werner

• jo_suzaku

• Emily21

Title: Thinking of You

Author: Megs

Word Count: 600

“ShimGyun, what would make you love me more?” A laugh followed this question. SangSan, looking up from his position huddled against ShimGyun’s chest.

“What makes you think I do?”

“Don’t tease me, ShimGyun, it’s mean…” He looked away now. Pouting and feeling as ShimGyun lowered his hand to his side.

“Okay, I’m sorry…why don’t you ask me again?” After taking a moment SangSan turned again, smiling as he posed the same question.

“What would make you love me more?” When he had lips pressed against his instead of an answer SangSan closed his eyes, not resisting as he was pulled closer by his lower back. ShimGyun mumbling quietly.

“…Nothing…”

When he moved back ShimGyun looked to SangSan, always in awe of how attractive he was. He remembered once saying it wasn’t earthly that he should be so beautiful, getting nothing but a smirk in return for this observation.

“You’re such a liar.”

“Oh, am I? Then why don’t you give me some examples?” ShimGyun secretly loving whenever he annoyed him, already feeling the spark of attraction he always did when SangSan frowned or glared.

“Fine. What if I was sexier?”

“You’re already sexy enough.” SangSan’s interested expression dropped as ShimGyun flirted, him continuing.

“What about if I was kinder?”

“You’d just make me jealous…” ShimGyun reached to curl some of SangSan’s hair around his finger, too excited not to touch as he leaned in and kissed at his neck, “SangSan…”

Oh…” As he was urged to his back SangSan whimpered, asking again breathily, “W-would you love me more if I was real…?”

ShimGyun sat at the table as SangSan cooked, tracing patterns in his bowl.

“What did you mean earlier?”

“Hmm?” SangSan turned from the stove, looking over his shoulder. Not entirely taking his attention away from his cooking.

“On the couch.”

“Oh…It’s nothing, I thought you weren’t listening.” After being dismissed ShimGyun looked back to the table, wondering why the words had bothered him enough to ask since SangSan had said odd things prior to sex before.

Despite SangSan’s assurances ShimGyun felt that something was wrong. Their meal together being quieter than normal and a strange air around them as they’d sat on the couch later. It felt like he’d mentioned something they’d been ignoring for years, a sick feeling in his stomach as he sat and waited for SangSan to return from the bathroom. When he appeared in the doorway ShimGyun looked up. Unable to keep the distress from his eyes.

“…Please don’t think about it anymore.”

“I’m not.” The lie easy to notice but SangSan not expressing this as he turned the light off and came over to the bed. After he’d settled ShimGyun put his arms around him, moving his face in against his back, “…I love you, SangSan…”

“…I love you too.”

When ShimGyun woke up he sat and stretched. Looking over his room briefly and narrowing his eyes in confusion. Something felt different but he couldn’t tell what. After showering and changing he stood in the kitchen, waiting for his toast to brown with the same feeling of unease. He looked to the clock, seeing that he’d be late if he didn’t leave soon and, so, ejecting his toast early and just taking it with him. As he turned back into the apartment to close the door he felt as though he should call out to someone, the sentiment passing quickly but leaving him slightly empty before he pushed it from his mind and continued on his way. The immediate problem of missing his bus much more important than a fleeting moment of anxiety.

Title - Blind Faith -

Word Count - 446 -

Author - Jo -

- Blind Faith -

~

The chains that shackled him, freed him.

Oh, the irony.

~

The boy shivered as the man left the room, locking it.

The bruises on his body turned black and blue. The cuts had stopped bleeding but the pain was unbearable.

The boy curled up into a ball, his mind broken.

He could not think, he could not feel, he could not love.

He could only dream.

He welcomed the pain. It helped him escape. The pain really freed him, if only for a little while.

So all he could do was wait. Wait for the door to be unlocked in order to feel the pain again.

~

As the lock clicked again, the boy braced himself.

However this time, the hands that touched him were gentle. He was pulled into a warm hug and he felt his heart stop.

What was this feeling?

He buried his head into the chest of the body that wrapped himself protectively around him.

The chains that shackled his wrists were removed. But he could still feel the imprints of them on his flesh.

He was free?

Confused, he tried to move but winced in pain.

Strong arms suddenly lifted his weak body and he was carried out of the room.

Out of his prison.

Out of his cage.

Was he really free?

He winced as he felt himself being immersed in soapy warm water. Hands carefully cleaned his cuts and wounds.

He shivered despite the warmth that surrounded him. He was not used to being touched so delicately.

What was this feeling?

He was lifted from the tub, dried and wrapped in a warm woolen robe. The bed was so soft.

He moved his hands over the satin sheets.

This was different. So different from all the other times.

Was this a dream?

The hands that bathed and cleaned him touched his face. The boy felt his broken body heating up.

As his face was caressed, he blushed and moved his face away from gentle touch.

Was he really free?

Arms pulled him into another warm hug. He let himself be hugged.

This was so different. He felt a weird mixture of nervousness and calmness.

"I'm sorry you had to suffer. I will take your pain away now. You will never have to suffer again.

I am so sorry you had to wait so long.

I'm glad you didn't give up on me."

The blind boy placed his hands on the face of his rescuer.

His prince.

His knight in shining armour.

"I knew you'd come. I never really stopped believing."

~

The chains were broken, he was finally free.

~

- Jo -

BL 'Don't Stop Believing' ~Writer Contest~

Title: Trust

Words counted: 601

Disclaimer: I only own the story and the characters.

“No matter what you hear from the others, please believe me and don’t stop believing in me.”

Those were the words that his lover spoke to him before Akira went to promote his new drama series in the Hollywood. Fukuyama Akira. A booming new actor that was famous after his first drama being aired in the Japan TV. Because of his exceptional talent, a famous producer from the Hollywood had given him a chance to act in his drama series.

Yes, that famous actor was his lover and he was gay. A fact that none of the people known except for the close families and friends. And… he was Satou Yuu. The infamous actor’s secret lover. They had been together for four years and this year Christmas would be their 5th anniversary.

Smiling, the blonde male sipped a hot chocolate as he watched his lover’s drama on the TV. He couldn’t help but be awed at the excellent talent and acts he showed. He could never believe it that his lover was a famous actor and he was being recognized as a star in Hollywood. He let out a sigh… it had been two years since they last seen each other.

Sighing, he let out a sad smile when the drama credit was rolling. He took a sip of his hot chocolate and turned on the remote TV to another channel. It was a nightly news and he just sat as he listened to a few national news and when it was the time for entertainment news, Yuu almost spat his drink when he saw a picture of his lover being in a passionate kiss with some American woman. His eyes widened in disbelief when the anchor talked.

“A famous Japanese actor, Fukuyama Akira has been spotted being in an intimate position with his fellow co-actress. The actress, who is a lead heroine in the new drama, admitting that she has a close relationship with the booming Japanese actor.”

Yuu couldn’t believe his eyes and ears. There was no way that his lover would cheat on him. After all, he believed in him. Not as an actor Fukuyama Akira, but as his lover Fukuyama Akira. But, he couldn’t help the pain that seeped into his chest when he saw the intimate photo being caught by the random paparazzi. Turning off the television, the blond male turned his attention elsewhere, trying to remove the voice of the anchor.

He clenched his fist. No matter what, he would believe in his lover. Perhaps, there were some circumstances that led to that photo. Yuu took a deep breath and slowly, let it go to calm his nerves. He looked at the clock and it was already 10.37 PM. He should sleep and tried to forget the news.

Ring!!!

Before he could enter his bedroom, the ringing of his handphone signaling the incoming call. He hurriedly went to pick it and eyes widened in surprise when he saw his lover’s caller ID. He quickly answered to the call.

“Hello, Yuu’s speaking.”

“Yuu! Thank god! I thought that you would never answer the call!”

“Did something happen there, Akira?”

“About the news. Did you watch it? It’s not true!”

Ah… he believed him, how could he not when Akira’s voice was frantic and upset like this. “Yes, I believe you, Akira.”

A loud sigh could be heard. “I was so worried but believe me, I never wanted it. She forced it onto me! Crazy woman!”

“Yes, I believe you” A chuckle. “I don’t stop believing in you, Akira.”

Yes, he would never stop believing in him.

Title: Different But...

Words : almost 600

(How did we even start dating? I forgot”

Satu walks on the street with frustration after the fight he had with Nick

"Nick never shares anything about himself, never told me he no longer works, doesn't do any house work, the only date we get is going to a fast food diner, different hobbies, fashion even the TV shows.

* The only thing I can't complain about is the sex.... but never a kiss on regular basis or even a simple present outside holidays.

What makes 2 people in a relationship happy?** Is it love...no, we see people breaking up even with this so called love.

What is really love? Is it just caring and enjoying the company.

if that’s so then why do people still change partners after getting all of that?*

Can 2 totally different people like Nick and me say we love each other?

This love can change and disappear because of this gap between us*

How did we stay together?)

-suddenly, Nick shows behind, takes Satu by the arms**

"I want to show you something"**

"What. I’m not going to that diner.”

"I wanted to keep it as a surprise but…I admit I may have hurt you.** I'm scared from your affection;*I don't want to fall deep because what if one day you found someone worthy?”**

Satu thinking in a surprise*(The same fear) then loudly said "but you even can’t stay next to me on the same couch"*

“I told you I am scared because it's the first time for me to feel like that”*

"Nick, I really want to stay with you but I want to ask you something, if you answer it I will come with you now”…. “What is the thing that units and keep 2 totally different people like us in a relationship? Don't tell me is sex or even love because I can find those 2 everywhere"*

"All I can say is I always think of what I can do to keep you with me, I want to work on my fear of losing you so you can hold my hand when you want”*

"I never said….."

"That's my answer, I know it's not convincing”*

“What makes you think tomorrow your thoughts won't change?”

“Because I think about the precious present with your presence, no time to think about tomorrow”

Satu is surprised to hear those lines (I thought I was the only struggling with this thinking, but Nick is the same,

Nick wants to change to become better but I never thought about changing)

“Nick, what did you want to show me?”*

-They stopped in front of a house surrounded by trees in a peaceful neighborhood

* "I bought this house; I intended to keep it for your birthday"

"Wait ... what, how did you?"

“I was saving money from the salary job to buy this;*I left that work because I want to help you with your photography job since it was my major after all” then joking “I know I can be a pain sometimes”

*-Tears came in Satu's eye “I am glad we are not the same,*life would be boring if you were like me...only now I see that”*

“Shall we go inside?”

-Nick takes Satu's hand and they inter

Satu though (Times like this makes me forget about tomorrow, only now matters, I guess if I want to have more moments with Nick ,all I need is not only hopping but working on myself to become better and to believe Nick) That's what Satu though as he entered the house while holding Nick's hand.

• 2 weeks later...

Title: A squeeze, 1000 years of happiness

Words:599

Author notes:There are two characters(childhood friends) - one is the narrator with "normal speech"; the other one's speech is in ialic. In the story they are adults already.

PS: even though i didn't mention that for one of the characters, both characters are male!

I wonder how long I’ve been here… This place sucks!

I wonder if I’m floating… walking… jumping… Everything feels the same. I can’t see what’s in front of me. Everything’s black! This color sucks!

I wonder what everyone else is doing… How come I’m all alone now? Where is everyone? Where am I? What happened? I want to get out of here! The air is heavy! My body’s cold! My heart’s not beating! I want to leave! I want to run! Run! Run… All of this sucks!

I think I need help… What should I do now?

Please! Someone?! Anyone?! Help!!

(…)

“… The other day I found it, while cleaning the garage. It’s so small! Ahahah It used to be so big. Both of us were scared as hell to ride it! Ahahah But in the end we both learned how to ride the damn bike. Remember? Well, I was first of course. Like always…. Eheheheh You were supposed to hit me now. You hate it when I make fun of you for always coming in second… No? Nothing? Not even a disgusted look? …”

(…)

I wonder why I can’t see you… I want to see you! But… everything’s black! I want to touch yet… everything’s cold!

It’s painful just hearing. It’s unfair not being able to do anything else! Not being able to touch you.

Oh… That stupid bike! It was indeed big… I bet it still is! I hated learning how to ride it with you… Especially when you would encourage me… «You can do it! Don’t give up! You have it in you! Believe in your power!» What crappy things to say… Maybe I didn’t have it in me! Maybe I didn’t…

I wonder if you are able to hear me… Are you?

(…)

“… Today I was finally able to go to the place, you know? Until today, just thinking about it would make me sick… I’m quite weak when it comes to you… If not for being your birthday, if not for feeling your strength, I could never go to that place… never again…”

(…)

I wonder why I can only hear you once in a while…

Somehow I’m feeling tired… more tired than usual…

(…)

“… I have some good news. Today the police caught the guy who hit you with the car and ran. Justice was made, right? But I just hate everything… I hate him… I hate myself for not being able to save you! I… miss you! It kills me seeing you here, in this bed, connected to this machine that is keeping you alive. It’s like you’re…dead… Don’t leave me…. Oh god! Please… Don’t leave me…”

(..)

I wonder why you’re crying… Such big guy shouldn’t be crying… Don’t cry! It makes me sad… It makes me cry…

(…)

“… I miss you… Give me a sign that you are still in there… It has been weeks and nothing… You are still in there, right? …”

(…)

Yes! I’m still here! I want to go to you! Keep on being strong! I’ll give you every sign you need! Just… stay with me! Don't stop believing! I want to get out of here! I need to go to him! Please! Someone!!! I need to go…”

(…)

Squeeze

“… Was that you? You squeezed my hand didn’t you? I felt it! Nurse!! …”

(…)

I’m running! I’m feeling it! I’m breathing! Ahahaha My heart’s beating!

I… I think I see you…

(…)

“Welcome back… I knew you had it in you! I believed in you! I love you!”

Squeeze

Title: Depression of Water

Words: 600

Here I lay on my bed, still wearing my glasses as I listen to a positive love song. I stay awake, pondering over my actions of the day, and finally confessing my love for him. I have his image in my mind, his smiling face as he returns my feelings. He happily hugs me and kisses my lips. We spent the day together, as an happy couple. The vivid day dances around my sight like a movie.

I drift off into sleep. Last thought in my mind, ‘I’m glad I let him know. I couldn't be happier.’

Then the nightmare starts, I toss and turn. It’s of my brunette soul mate, surrounded by water, but we’re separated by glass. I begin to panic as I look into his green and panicked eyes, as the air from his mouth escapes. His eyes begin to close. I’ve been holding my hand up to the glass, his hand also against it. I begin to feel I would lose him, due to drowning. I feel like he’s giving up on himself, and our love. ‘Why must he be so depressed as deep as the blue sea?!’ I scream at the top of my lungs. “Save him please!” I begin tearing up as my plea was ignored. My eyes go to his lips as lip read and can hear his voice. “Don’t stop believing.” He begins to sink deeper into the watery grave. His back slowly begins to fall backwards into the water. I see him being swamped by waves in the violent ocean tides. His head then gets smashed against the glass, knocking him unconscious. I see blood mixing in the water.

Soon I wake up, startled and cold. I’m soaked in water. I hear his voice. “Don’t stop believing….in us. I’ll be by your side no matter what.” I smile, and my tears fall down my cheeks. He was here the whole time and in a rude way, waking me up. I sigh contently as I hug him tight. The tears don’t stop. I knew instantly, to treasure every moment I have with him until he is carried away by those waves of depression. He could be suffering now from it. But I shove back my own sadness for him. I pull him down to the soaked bed, and kiss him passionately. “I won’t stop believing in us.” I finally say as our lips part. “I’ll do anything for you to make you feel the best.” I tell him. “How did you know?” I get asked. “I knew from that sad aura you were caring around all day.” I shrug my shoulders. He looks down at me in awe. I smile concerned for him and pull him into a hug. “Don’t stop believing, I’ll do anything for you.” I tell him. He smiles with a sad expression. “I love you.” I repeat the words to him with an added kiss. I feel comforted by the hugging and kisses that he gives back. The wet chill on my back and from my clothes. I speak up, “Lets go warm up in the shower.” He then grabs my hand, gently pulling me from the bed and leads me to the bathroom, on way there. “We can stay up all night in our sad moods together. I’ll cry with you, sigh with you, hold you close. No matter what, we’ll be by each other sides. This is how I will show my love.” He then daringly removes my clothes for the shower.

• 2 weeks later...

Title: Our faith

Author: ItsFar

Word Count: 600

It had been 4 years and Ryuzaki Shiro still didn’t get any news from his lover, Akai Kuro. Kuro had gone missing right after they graduated. He had already searched for Kuro everywhere, but he couldn’t find him. It seemed like Kuro had left their hometown and moved to another town. He also couldn’t contact Kuro and was sad because Kuro changed his number without him knowing. But Shiro believed that he might have a reason for doing so.

One day, after Shiro ordered his favourite drink that was Cappucino Latte at Starbucks, he sat down at his favourite place – which was exactly beside the big window near the main door. He loved to see people walking on the street and watch their nature. While he was drinking, he saw someone that looked very familiar to him. It was Kuro.

‘That’s Kuro! I’m sure I’m not mistaken this time. I’ve got to call him,’ Shiro then stood up from his seat and ran hurriedly towards the person he believed was Kuro.

“U-umm, hey!” Shiro yelled at the person.

“Are you Kuro? You’re Akai Kuro right?” Shiro asked as the person stared back blankly at his face. Shiro was so nervous he could tell that his heart was thumping violently.

After a beat of silence, the person finally spoke up, “I think you’re mistaken. My name is not Kuro, my name is Keita.” The person that claimed himself as Keita, smiled at him.

‘It can’t be. He has the same voice and face as Kuro. It can’t be. I’m sure that he is Kuro,’ Shiro thought while wondering why Kuro lied to him.

Nevertheless, he backed down. “Oh. I’m sorry, I thought you’re my friend that has been missing for 4 years without any contact. Since, well, both of you have the same face and voice.” Shiro then laughed, trying hard to not cry and care why Kuro, who was now leaving him again, was hiding his identity.

After that meeting, Shiro stalked the so-called Keita for a week. His attitude, his speaking, and other behaviours were very similar to Kuro. Shiro was confirmed that it was not a mistake – that Keita was really Kuro.

One day, Shiro eavesdropped on Kuro’s talk on his phone.

“I did as you want, dad. Now I was living alone in a new apartment that was far away from Shiro’s house. I don’t contact him for 4 years. I hope that what I did will finally satisfy you. Now don’t ever try to lay a finger on Shiro. If you do, I myself will make sure that you don’t want to live in this world anymore,” Kuro said threateningly.

Shiro was shocked and so touched and at the same time was angry that Kuro made his own decision without even telling him anything about this. One thing for sure, was that Shiro was glad that Kuro still loved him.

“You know, I was angry with you, Kuro. You made your own decision, left me alone, and didn’t even contact me for 4 years just to protect me. I don’t like that,” Shiro said as soon as Kuro saw him.

“I’m sorry, Shiro. I thought this was the only way to protect you from my dad.” Kuro then regretted after he saw Shiro’s crying face. It didn’t change the fact that he was still in love with Shiro.

“You know, I’m glad I believed in you when you told me that no matter what happens to us, you will still love me.” Shiro then cried and hugged Kuro, forgetting all their conflicts that had been resolved.

My entry~~

Let it be

“Poor you, Jim. You are still here again; dumbass??”

Sunday evening is coming soon but this question freaks me out as well, I do want to tie this bullying friend to outta space right now but all I can do is just smile and say goodbye to him.

Or is it gloomy Sunday?

Grrr~~~ I hate that song and all these friends are making me crazy for real, my shaking hands and body reminds me to go home in an instant.

Why many people always come to annoy me like this? l really feel bad for staying alone in my room.

They never know how hard I have to find the places to think about other things not just only my beloved one.

It's been three months without my love who stay side by side with me all day and night. He went to abroad to take some language course as he wants to work in travel industry he loves. He also invited me but I’m scared of travelling by plane, so I prefer waiting for him, it’d be better~~

But if he succeeds, will he dump and leaves me behind? In my heart, l really feel unstable with our relationship. Rarely, we say how much we love to each other; we take action more and prove how we care.

But why, when someone comes and teases me l want to scream out loud and almost burst into tears.

No way~~~ l can't show my weak part to others except him. He taught me to stay calm and keep everything inside because we are gentlemen...

lt's not easy for me to do as he can. But his words are still echo in my brain and my veins all time. He can calm down when my hot blood action was pushed up by staring and holding my hand without a word. l miss him so much but l don't want to interrupt his hope and dream as well. And if he finds someone new who can come along with him and he will be happy with that??

l start thinking about bad thing between us again.

STOP!!!!!!!!

I shout myself loud and shake my head. I try to forget all things that made me upset.

Only God would know how I feel. I pray and hope for the better day, just like that.

And then someone is ringing the doorbell when l open the door, my love opens his arms and wrap me in..

My last minute entry. Sorry for being late. God. Wish I had more time and max word limitation to put in more details.. Words: 586

Test of Time

By; Mea H

“He’s doing it again”, Katsura thought to himself. He watched at the corner of his eyes as a pair of third year students stood behind School Building B. One of them, a girl was handing what look like an envelope to the other, a tall strong build man with chestnut hair and deep brown eyes.

He kept watching as the girl was rejected with a slight bow and as the guy lifted his head, facing directly towards Katsura before walking away.

‘Our eyes met,’ Katsura thought. Kagami Shuichi, the eldest son of Keigo Private High School and its Student Council President. Everyone knows he’s heading for T university which most of the students there couldn’t get into.

‘How long, is it?’, Katsura asked himself. Since he hasn’t talked with Kagami Shuichi. About two years.

‘Its over.’ There will be no side glances. No excuses to be in the same room. Trying hard to keep appearance. For now, Katsura just wished that one of these days, there will be announcement on Kagami Shuichi acceptance of confession. Then Katsura can finally put a stop to all of this. Thinking about that give an ache on his chest.

‘Its okay. 3 months left.’, he thought as he rubbed his chest. Taking a breath. Count to ten then slapped both his cheek. He gathered his wandering thought before walking toward his club.

---

“Shuu.. Won’t you reconsider?”, He begged, trying his hardest to not cry. “I don’t think I can hold on. If you love me, you won’t too.”

“If you love me, you can Katsura. If you have faith on us.”

“And do you, Shuu? Have enough faith on us?”

“Enough for both of us.”

“I don’t think I do.”, Katsura whispered.

“You have to trust me.”

---

‘Trust’, Katsura laughed. He put his hand on a tree. The tree where they swore their love. And when they put pause to it. Where, in Katsura’s mind, “My first love end.” And with that, tears fall from his eyes. “I know I couldn’t Shuu. I told you.”

Katsura felt someone embrace him from behind. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and call out. “Shuu…”

A whisper reverberated on Katsura’s ears, “Katsura…”

“We graduated today.”, Katsura whispered back.

“Yes…”

Katsura turned around and embraced Shuuichi openly now. “I really thought we grow apart, Shuu..” His tears wet Shuu’s front uniform. “Its long.. very long… two years Shuu…”

“Yes… Katsura…”, Shuu’s embrace became tighter.

“Everyday felt painful….”

Shuuichi kissed Katsura’s hair. Long. Gently. “Its over now.”

“Never let me feel this again Shuu…”

“Me too…Katsura…” He took Katsura’s hand and kiss his ring finger gently. He put a gold ring on the finger and kiss it again. “As promise, let’s go far from here Katsura… The place where no one knows us. Where we can stay together.”

“Yes….”, And when he gave the answer, Katsura saw small tears from the corner of Shuuichi’s eyes.

---

Katsura lied on Shuuichi’s and while he read a book on economy. Katsura sighed as his hair was being played by Shuuichi’s hand.

“What happen if we really grew apart Shuu?”, he asked.

Shuu put down his book and smiled gently, “We won’t.”

Katsura pouted a liltle. “How can you be so confident?”

“Because Katsura… Even if you did lose your faith in me.”, Shuuichi lifted Katsura body and put him in sitting position. He lifted Katsura’s smaller head and kiss him lightly. “I won’t stop believing in you.”

-fin-

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

||END OF ៙BL Don't Stop Believing ~WriterContest~៙ ||

[YaoiOtaku Writer Contest]

Thank you all for taking part in our seventh Writer Contest!

The choice has been really hard since all of you are skilled and talented.

The winner of ៙

BL Don't Stop Believing ~Writer Contest~

៙ is @Emily21

with the BL Love Story

"Test of Time"

As promised everyone who participated will get

2,000 points.

The winner wins as follows,

- 5,000 points

- 1 Manga Cover card

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif