My Tsundere Tutor [18+] (CheputChan19 & sue werner)

sue werner

After had a small trip back from Ren's dorm room to his own, Yugi finally reached his room with a couple of sweats, never think that brought this box would really hard. Luckily, there's no other people that he saw while he walked, seems everyone had back to their house. Put the box on the ground, the older male taking his key on his pocket then unlocked his door. The silver head prefer dragged the box and the pillow with his hands inside room then slumped his body on his small couch.

"ugh, It's really tiring... but what was Ren hiding from me?" He wondered then glanced at the pillow of his kohai that on the box before, decided to pick it up. The president council jolted as that soft pillow on his hands. "Oh damn! This pillow full of Ren's scents... it felt good.." he muttered with a slight blush on his white pale face, slowly hugged it to his chest. With closing eyes, Yugi inhaled the scent that he loved and hoping the younger boy not coming fast.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sue werner

• CheputChan19

Ren huffed in relief when he finally reached the student council president's room. The baggage was heavy, really heavy indeed and even if he was an active boy but he physic was not made for lifting a heavy baggage. Luckily, the baggage had the wheel and made it easier for him. He eyed the baggage and decided to forgo knocking the door since he deemed that this was his room now and there was no formality for him. He tried the door knob and smiled when Yugi-senpai didn't lock it. Using his free hand, he opened the door and shouted to the room occupant.

"Yugi-senpai, I'm here!" he grinned and stopped when he saw the scene in front of him. He frowned a bit and tilted his head in confusion when he saw the other student's weird act. "Senpai, what are you doing with my pillow?" he asked innocently as he dragged his huge baggage with him into the room. He then closed the door behind him and placed the baggage next to the door, still waiting for an answer.

Yugi was really drowned by the scent from the pillow, it made him relaxed and felt sleepy at the same time. Then at the end he fall asleep soundlessly and clutched the pillow tight while laid on the couch. When he just sleep for three minutes, his door knob being pulled and make some light itched his eyes, make him blinked but not wanted to open it yet. But, as the loud and cheerful voice reached his ears, he jolted on his couch and snapped open his eyes, saw the blondy boy already inside his room and looked at him confusedly.

"H-Huh?" He pretend to play dumb with the younger boy then push away the comfy pillow from his laps. "Err, nothing.. I just felt sleepy before.. and cause I see your pillow near me so I decided to wear it for a moment.." he said flustered, failed to cover his embarrassment. Think hard, Yugi! Distracted him! he though then tried his best smile then patted the couch next to him. "By the way, you must be tired, right? Here.. rested for a moment..."

Ren raised one eyebrow in the flustered and awkward at from the older boy before he just shrugged it off and grinned widely. He left the baggage near the door, thinking that he could just rearrange it later and plopped down next to the silver haired male. He let out a heavy sigh and leaned his head on the beck of the couch. "Thank you, Yugi-senpai, for helping me," he muttered softly and looked sideways to his older boyfriend and smiled softly. He took his pillow into his arms and hugged it.

He stared into those light blue eyes and was drowned in it. Not noticing what he was doing, he leaned closer, closer... and closer. Until, he was just an inch away from the other's face. He smiled slightly and said in a soft voice. "Yugi-senpai has such a beautiful light blue eyes..." he paused and added. "Like the color of ice."

As the president council just had a shrugged and grinned to him instead, he heaved a relief sighs then noticed the other walked to him and plopped down next to him. He nodded his head with a slight smile. "Yeah, you're welcome.. cause I'm the one who asked you to moved out so at least I must help you.." the silver head glanced back at the younger boy that somehow got too closer to himself.

The older male juat keep silent while hia boyfriend didn't stop starring at his eyes, make him embarrassed but his naughty minds take over his shyness soon. Until both of their face just an inch, the president council smirked at the moment he heard Ren's comment. "Hmm? So you're saying my eyes beautiful? Or you just want to stay closer to my face?" He immediately place a slight peck on his kohai's lips gently.

Ren blinked his eyes, not expecting his boyfriend to peck his lips. He was stilled for a minute before realization kicking in and his face instantly turned into a deep shade of red. "Y-Yugi-senpai, y-you... k-kiss..." stuttering, he moved away from the older male and quickly stood to hide his flustered state by taking his baggage and opened it to distract himself from the small kiss. Because of his embarrassment, he forgot that his teddy, Kuma-chan was packed on top of the stuffs and when he hastily opened his luggage, his teddy - the size of his head pillow - rolled out of the huge luggage.

"Kuma-chan!" he hastily took his teddy and tried to hide it behind him as he looked at his boyfriend with even more red face. "Hahaha! Um...Yugi-senpai, you... uh..." he scratched his head with one hand and decided that if he wanted to live with his boyfriend, he would have to know about Kuma-chan and Ren's childishness. "Um... I introduce to you, this is Kuma-chan, my teddy..." he said shyly, as he brought the bear in front of him and added hastily. "D-Don't laugh at me!"

Just like the president council though, the other just ignore his words before and freaked out with deep flushed face instead. It surely made Yugi laughed hard, really enjoying the clumsy and awkward act from his lovely boyfriend. "Hmm? I think it's just a little peck on your lips, right?" He smiled wantonly and tried to get rid his laughter or the younger boy will sulking all of the rest of the day. Still, he wanted to make an apologize for making his boyfriend freaked out though it was Ren's fault first.

Yet, another surprising event happen right on front of him, a big doll; that he guess was a teddy bear rolled out from Ren's big luggage. And the more surprising was the cheerful male called it with such a cute name and hide it though his eyes told him that he really treasured that teddy bear. Aah, so that what was he hiding from me... he smiled at his though and walked closer to the bear that being hold by the short boy. "Hi kuma-chan~ I'm Yugi, Ren's boyfriend.. yoroshiku..." he shakes its hand gently then smiled softly at the two grade student

Ren was anxious and feared what his boyfriend would say when he walked closer to him and his bear. He thought he would start laughing at him but he didn't think that the older boy would 'talk' to Kuma-chan and even shook his hand. He stared wide eyed at the silver head's unpredictable act before Yugi flashed him a soft smile that his trance was broken. He felt relieved that Yugi-senpai didn't mock or laugh at him. Grinning, he hugged his boyfriend - well with the huge teddy in his arms - and smiled appreciatively.

"Thank you, Yugi-senpai for not laughing at me," he said shyly and let go of the older boy. "You were the first person who didn't laugh at me for having a bear at my age and a boy nonetheless. It....it means a lot to me..." he said softly and hesitantly giving a soft peck on the student council president's left cheek. 'It's fine, right? It's just a peck and not even a kiss...' he thought and looked up to see the other's expression.

The president council just waited the younger boy response when he noticed that the other face was afraid and tense; its written on his face after all like a honest child. But all of that expressions changed within secondーwith his usual energetic grin that always he likedー. He just chuckled at the end as the younger boy throw his small body on his then hugged him tight with the bear between them. "Hmm? I think, had this huge teddy bear not a shame at all.." he patted Ren's head gently.

The silver head leaned back at the moment his boyfriend let go the hug but raised his eyebrow. "W-What? Even your roommate before laughed at you just because of this cute teddy bear? Your senpai must be silly man.." he huffed a sighs yet he surprised cause the blondy boy pecked his cheek. "Y-Yeah, it's just caught me by surprise.. but I still prefer kiss on the lips after all" he pretend to be upset then chuckled softly. "Seeing your childish face remind me of the children on that orphanage.." he looked at the ceiling and smiled cause remember something

Ren couldn't help but laughed at the response, he couldn't believe it that Yugi-senpai was so open-minded. He was really happy indeed. He blushed when the older boy teasing him and stuttered a reply. "N-Next time, I'll k-kiss you on the l-lips!" he said and looked away, blushing though it was shortcut when he heard the rare emotion from his boyfriend. He stared at the student president as he reminiscing something perhaps happened a long time ago.

As curious was his second nature, the blond boy asked curiously. Wide, huge gray eyes peered at the light blue ones. "What orphanage?" he asked uncertainly. 'Why would Yugi-senpai talk about an orphanage? Did he come from it?' he thought to himself, feeling a bit uncertain. "Um... are you okay, senpai?"

Yugi flashed his soft smile as Ren relaxed and laughed in joy after heard his comment about kuma-chan, raised his eyebrow cause the other promised to kiss him on the lips. "Hmm? I'm looking forward to it, Ren.." he smirked slightly with a low chuckle yet it went down after noticed his boyfriend stared at him with curious face. 'Ah, I said something without realizing...' he thought then looked back at him again.

The silver head leaned to the back and chuckled as seeing the wide gray eyes stared at him. "Ah yeah, I was spacing out before.. Well, I just remember some of children on an orphanage that had a same big bear like you.." he paused with a smile as remember that again then continue. "..I became a volunteer on an orphanage near my house last year on the summer holiday.. maybe I can take you there next time, the people on that place same like you, loud and cheerful..."

Ren pouted and glared at the older boy. Oh yeah, forget Yugi-senpai for being kind. He huffed and crossed his arms over his chest, acting like he was hurt though he was only annoyed a bit. "It is nice of you for inviting me but you could leave that comment about me being the child," he mocked an angry remark and walked to the older boy's bed since his bed still not made and lay on it, face down. Though, he was giggling silently into the other's pillow.

'Haha, I wonder what Yugi-senpai's reaction would be?' he pondered as he hid his face as much as he could without suffocating himself. Grinning widely to himself, the mischievous boy let out a soft giggles as he tried to hold down his voice. 'Take that, Yugi-senpai for saying I'm like a child!' he thought though he was happy the older man wanted to bring him to the orphanage, it made him feel important to the cold person.

Yugi blinked his eyes before fixed his glasses cause Ren glared with crossed arm cause he said that the other same like child. He huffed a sighs at the childish act from his kohai then watched him mocked before slumped on his bed. "If you acted like that you'll be really mistaken for an elementary school, you know.." he just kidding actually, he just want to lighten a bit their heavy atmosphere. But, the blonde boy still hiding his face on the pillow. 'Oh, I think my words had a backfire effect...' the silver head bit his lips in worry.

At the end the president council finally walked near the edge of his bed and decided to make an apology to the two grade student, yet it changed as he heard a soft giggles come from the other who still had his face on the pillow. 'Ooh, Is he making a fun of me!?' His forehead twitched in annoyed then without a second thought Yugi pinned the younger boy's body with his. "Are you done giggled behind this pillow, Ren?" He smiled as he lifted his boyfriend's face up; though his eyes not smiled at all.

Ren felt his body stifften and his giggles to abruptly stop when he felt a hard and warm body pinning him to the bed. Froze, he laughed nervously when he heard the other's voice. He winced when he felt a hand lift and turn his head so he would meet with those striking light blue eyes. He gulped down when he saw the older boy's eyes were not smiling at all. "Um... Y-Yugi-senpai..." he chuckled anxiously as he tried to avert his eyes away. "I'm sorry! I was just playing with you!"

He closed his eyes as he tried not to look into those intensed orbs. 'Uwah.. I'm going to get killed!' he screamed inwardly as he tried to move away from the heavier body on top of him.

The president council keep his intense and serious eyes glared at Ren who was start to trembling in fear now. 'Oh, I must keep my face scary.. but Ren's face really cute when winced like that ' Yugi thought, his first plan disappear right after notice the other expression that made him wanted to pounced at the younger boy. "Playing? Oh then here I am worrying that you really mad at me, you know.." he commented coldly; his words half true after all.

The silver head really couldn't hold his nerve as he felt his kohai's body wiggled under him. 'It's too cute, Ren..' he thought with biting lips then without he realize he already bite the blonde's neck gently. "My revenge.. " he muttered with a low chuckles.

Ren winced even further with eyes still closed tightly when he heard his boyfriend's cold voice. He regretted trying to play with the other. Looked like Yugi-senpai was serious and now, he was going to get mad at him. "...I'm sorry, senpai..." he mumbled, a bit guilty and fear gripped him before he gasped in surprise and let out an unexpected moan when the older boy suddenly bit into his sensitive neck and muttered with a low sexy voice.

His eyes flew opened in surprise at the sound that he made as his hands went to grasp at the student president's shirt, clutching the shirt there. 'Woah! Did I just make that sound?!' he asked himself, feeling embarrassed at the seductive sound he let out. Ren could feel his body and face grew warmer at the thought and squirmed even more to hide himself somewhere just to cover his red face. "L-Let me go, senpai. I-It's not fair!"

As the unexpected moans passed the three grade student's ears, the sting of electric flowing through every part of Yugi's body; his body become hot within seconds. 'I-Is that Ren's moans?' The smart brain of his was loading really slow. Then his dazed though gone as a pair of palm clutching his shirt, made him open his eyes wide and realize how red his boyfriend's face was. The silver head almost took one minutes to make his mind compose again cause the other face was resistable that time.

Yet, the older male's lust seems won over the sane mind now so Yugi really didn't care about his kohai that say it's unfair for him. "I want you, Ren.." he whispered huskily, start ti licked the younger boy's neck while his hands keep hold the other body to move away from him. Really, the sane of Yugi already disappeared! There's just another form of him; the lustfull of Yugi.

• 2 weeks later...

Ren was still squirming beneath the older student when he heard the other's husky whisper. He shivered slightly at the low voice and again couldn't help but moaned when Yugi-senpai licked his neck sensually. It was a new feeling for Ren but he didn't hate it because it felt so good even though he was still confused about the sudden event that transpiring right now. He trembled underneath the bigger body and let out a breathy whisper of his own. "S-Senpai... n-no... ngh..." though, his mind was far from denying the pleasurable act.

He never knew that his neck was very sensitive and he could feel good from being licked. Unconsciously, he tilted his head to one side, as he bared his neck for more access. His grip on his boyfriend's shirt tightened even more as his body trembled slightly, breathing a bit heavy.

Yugi had some hard time while his kohai keep struggled to break free from his hold but somehow he manages to keep licked Ren's neck. Yet, his adrenaline pumped up at the moment he heard how hard his boyfriend said no but his body reacted the opposite. "Hmm? Did you say something, Ren?" He asked with his different character that seems so wild in lust. Unconsciously, the silver head pushed back the younger boy to wall near them and continue his job; start to sucked the slender neck gently when his hand busy travelling around Ren's body.

The student council male just followed his wild instict and it gotten more wild cause the blonde boy gave him more access with a sluty moans and trembled body. "I love you, Ren.." he whispered that sweet words again while keep kiss, lick and suck the other neck sometimes grinded his leg between the two grade student's legs.