;More Than A Buddy; KagaKuro [CheputChan19 & Ryouta]

CheputChan19

Kuroko smiled at the other as he suddenly sighed and then squeezed the other's ears. "Let's stop talking for now Kagami kun...I really need to go home you know...I need to rest and study for tomorrow since compare to Kagami kun, I'm a studious person." He said in a cool tone of voice though he was teasing the other and remembered the time before inter high and how did they forced him to study. Just reminding it maid him chuckle cutely as he continued to wash his back again. He sighed as he stood up a bit and then suddenly turned the red head around as he sat on the his knees in the bathtub. "Your front is finished Kagami kun, please wait a second until I wash your back too." He gently bubbled the cloth with the soup again and rubbed the back from the top of the neck to the waist of the taller male. He was starring at the big sexy back and he felt like that his heart started to beat faster and faster by time. Maybe looking from the back made him realize how big the other was or it was just that he was small. Looking at the sexy, fair skin...made him wanna do something interesting..he glanced up at the head, wondering if he was looking at him now. He slowly moved his finger to his back and slowly started to tickle him. "Kagami kun is ticklish?" He said as he moved closer and suddenly and harshly bit the other's shoulders and put a mark...he took a revenge. "That was for marking m during sex Kagami kun..."

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• Ryouta

Kagami tilted his head as heard Kuroko sighed and jolted at the moment his ear being squeezed. "o-ouch.. that's hurt, Kuroko.." he rubbed his red ears as looked up at the smaller boy with a slight pout. "yeah, yeah.. I know I'm not like you that crazy with study.. I already tried hard but fate just not lucky.." he leaned back, a bit frowned cause his boyfriend chuckled; it must because he think about the stupid things that the red head made. Kagami's red eyes stared at his shadow and raised his eyebrow. " you're really like washing me, huh? okay, but do it fast or you gonna catch a cold.." he stay still and waited the light blue head bubbling the cloth with soap again. He closed his eyes as felt his back being brushed by the cloth and it relaxing for the bigger male. But somehow, he felt a chill run down to his spine as his boyfriend brushed his back; feels like he's been staring. 'hmm, that just my imagination..' he though but jumped a bit cause a pair of small hand tickling his body. "oh come on, Kuroko stop it.. I'm ticklish..I―aah.." he screamed out a little, felt his shoulder being bitten. The dunker looked over his shoulder and rolled his eyes. "it's just a small mark, Kuroko.. why did you bite me.." he said with a pout brushed his shoulder slightly. Actually when the younger boy bite his shoulder there's another sensation that jolt his body but he didn't dare to show it to the other.

Kuroko laughed at the other when he found that he was ticklish. He didn't mention that he was more than him. He blushed darkly when he said that it was no big deal with a small mark and shook his head. "Actually it's not for you biting me...it is..but not in that way...I like Kagami kun bit me since it makes me feel that...I'm yours..." He clenched his eyes shut and then stumped his head. "S..so...I wanted to feel that you are mine too..." He said as he smiled and then continued to wash him. He knew another weakness of the boy now. He closed his eyes gently as he stopped and washed the cloth and place it on the edge. "It's done Kagami kun now we can wash ourselves and go out..." He said as he slowly stood up from the tub and opened the lukewarm water, turned it to the showering mode and offered a hand to the other so that he could somehow pull him up though he knew that he wasn't that strong to do so...he wanted to be cute just for a little more since he couldn't be tomorrow. "Come on Kagami kun..."

Kagami just crossed his arm at the moment he heard a loud chuckle from his boyfriend; he didn't know that the other will be realy happy found his weakness but second later he blinked cause another Kuroko's words take him into pure surprise though embarrassed as well. "you... wanted to make yours as well?" he said in disbelief tone then a pink color start to covered his whole face again. The bigger male couldn't help but grinned widely and ruffled the smaller boy's head gently. "why didn't you said it from first? I think I know another way.." he said with a slight smirk, start to teased the younger male again though inside his mind he was screamed in both joy and embarrassment. Without he realize, now both of the bigger male already full of bubbles from soap and noticed the light blue head leaned back and take back the soap and cloth on its place. "thank you for washing me, Kuroko.." he smiled then looked at the his shadow hand in front of his face and take it happily though he was pushed his own weight with another of his hand. The dunker sighed as a warm water rinsed the soap from his body, brushed it slightly to make the soap gone fast.

Kuroko smiled at the other and shook his head. "It's no problem...don't think about thanking me next time Kagami kun, it's what lovers do for sure..." He muttered as he lot his body to be washed away by the dirt and bubbles with moving his hands through his hair and fair skin as he looked at the other and how sexy he was during shower. He blushed brightly and felt that he was really lucky to have him. He suddenly hugged the boy and closed his eyes...he had to feel him a bit now since he was about to leave and there would be nothing to hug in his room. He slowly let go after feeling refreshed and wondered if he could be living with the red head when getting mature. He slowly closed the water and then grabbed the other's hand, pulling him out of the bathtub with a cheerful expression...he walked to the towel shelf and took one for himself...he gently wrapped it around his waist to hide his private parts and one fr the other and did the same for him then took the third towel and took Kagami out of the room of his bed, he gently sat him down and placed the towel on his head, started to dry his hair up like a child softly, causing him to smile.

Kagami just can smile as heard an unexpected words from his shadow, then looked the other again flashed his best smile. "yeah, I know it.. I didn't know that you like to say 'the lover' thing out loud.." he chuckled but then stumble back a bit at the moment Kuroko hugged him so sudden which made him happy to have the light blue head as his boyfriend. And his honest expression, act and his words made the red head felt really important and worth. The dunker rubbed the back of Kuroko before leaned back with a low chuckle after the other let go his body. "hey, we can meet tomorrow.. you hugged me like there's no other day to do that, you know.." he commented, notice Kuroko turn off the water and help him out of the bathtub. He just let the other do that cause his boyfriend's face really cheerful but it a bit to much as the small male wrapped his lower body with towel though he can do that by himself. "Ku-Kuroko, I can do this alo―" his word trailed off as the blue eyes pulled him and sat him down on his bed, start to dried his head by another towel. "I look like child now.." he pouted though he's happy have this much attention from Kuroko.

Kuroko smiled at the other cheerfully as his eyes fell in happiness. "What are you saying Kagami kun, as your lover this would be normal, right? And never forget that I would only do it for you...and I won't ever do it for nobody else except Kagami kun..." He said cutely as he continued to dry the other off. He really wished to stay with him but he had to leave otherwise his parents would get mad at him and he wasn't a type of person to ruin his image in front of some people like them. He slowly placed the towel down as he walked to the boy's closet and opened it to look around to see if there was something that he could choose him to wear. He found a very cool red shirt with some basketball lyrics on it. He turned back as he showed it to the other. "I like this Kagami kun, please wear this..." He said and then choose him a very loose back pants for his home clothing and an underwear. He was feeling like a wife now and he wondered if a day would become gays could get marry then would Kagami purpose to him? Kuroko slowly walked to the boy ad raised his hand up and wore him his shirt. He walked back to his clothing from yesterday and wore them s that he could leave. "Kagami kun, is there anything you need, I'm leaving for today?" He said with a sad smile, he would truly miss him.

Kagami was sighing slightly before smiled in understanding while heard Kuroko's reason, a pink color stained his face for a while. "Yeah, it's really normal, maybe I just didn't get used to this much affection from you, Kuroko.." he replied, don't want to make the other upset cause the small boy's was really adorable and cute for the red head. When his boyfriend's done with his hair, he noticed now the light blue head wanted to picket out his clothes as well even for his underwear! It start to embarrassed him but he manage to control it so he didn't flustered or freaked out. Again, let his shadow put on his shirt with raised hands then put the rest of his clothes while the younger boy put on the clothes as well. Because of this much affection from Kuroko, the dunker start to imagine them at the time they finally lived together as a spouse and they must be a happy family. The bigger male glanced as the short boy seems wanted to excuse himself soon. "no, I don't need anything. you must go home, right?" he lead the other to his front door then give him a pecked on his lips. "bye Kuroko.. see you later.."

Kuroko smiled gently as he nodded when he was pulled to the door, he softly nodded and then blushed brightly when he was at the door. "I'll miss you Kagami kun, please take care and don't eat much food...extra food is not healthy for your stomach.." He said even though he knew that he wouldn't listen to him that easily...he pushed his feet up and kissed the other's cheeks softly and then pulled away, glancing down like a cute girl. "I don't know what happened but I think I am coming some other person Kagami kun, it's all your fault..." He slowly looked up. "You should take responsibility!" He said a bit loud as he puffed his cheeks and put on his shoes fast, opening the door. "I'll see you tomorrow then...Goodbye Kagami kun..." He said walking out of the door as he suddenly remembered something, he turned back at the other with a beautiful shining smile. "By the way Kagami kun, you forgot! You should call me Tetsuya from now on, practice it for tomorrow please..." He said cheerfully though he wasn't really used to that as he waved at the door and disappeared in the street after walking away. He was in a relationship now and he wondered if he could act normally when he was about to meet him tomorrow again, he breathed heavily and hoped so...He entered his place and then went to his room to study though it was a bit hard to focus, all he was doing was to glance at hi phone, wondering and wishing for it ringing and it would be no other but Kagami.

Kagami just a bit grinned at the moment he notice a bright blush from the stoic face of Kuroko. He always like while the other white face change color so fast. He nodded a couple of times as his boyfriend gave him a small lecture about 'don't eat much food' but he's glad with the words I'll miss you of course. The taller male bent down a bit while the light blue head kissed his cheek, his lips felt soft on Kagami's cheek! The red head just chuckled while heard the other comment and his puffed cheek. "It's not all my fault. Kuroko.. you just too cute to be resist..and of course I'll take all the responsbility.." he said crossed his arm, notice how embarrassed the short boy said his sentence before. He just waved to his shadow while the boy come back again and appear again from the outside. "I though you didn't want if other people hear me called you tetsuya.. but okay.. I'll try my best, Tetsuya.." he raised his thumb up, a bit played when say his boyfriend's name. The dunker just chuckled cause he saw another cheerful act from his teammate then closed the door, walked to his kitchen that he hadn't cleaned yet. As he wash and dried his pan and other utensils, he couldn't stop smiled. He never ever expect Kuroko will accept and loved him back! this all event today still felt like a dream for him. After finish all his house work, he slump back on his couch and pick up his phone that laid on the table. Stared at its screen before finally dialed his boyfriend's number. 'I just make sure he already reached his home' Kagami noted on his mind though it just because he already miss Kuroko's voice.

Kuroko's gaze was still drifting over his light blue phone as he saw it vibrating in the ring...he fast stood up as he walked to the phone. He thought it was Kagami so he was excited in answering it...but he saw another number on the phone with another name though the name seemed to be familiar...Aomine Daiki....His gaze slowly went bored as he saw the name...he sighed as he slowly pressed the green button and then let his hand to raise the phone to his ear as he replied. "Good afternoon Aomine kun, is there something you need?" He asked, not really in the mod to talk to the other...he just wanted Kagami and Kagami for now but too bad that he didn't call him. Aomine, at the same time was outside...in a basketball court alone. He had to study for today but somehow he managed to escape from the nagging Momoi which came to his place every last Saturday to make him study. He could think of the girl a bit annoying and also he didn't appreciate the part of her loving Kuroko. Since he felt a bit jealous and also...he didn't like Kagami so much since he had become his precious Tetsu's new light and it made him annoyed. He got happy hearing the other's voice over the phone as a flashy grin appeared on his face, one hand holding the phone and the other playing with the ball. "Yo Tetsu, are you free? If yes, let's hang out together, come to the same basketball court, nee?" Kuroko wasn't about to hang out but when heard the word basketball, he smiled gently as his eyes fell, maybe he didn't mind. "Okay, I'll come!" He hung up the phone as he started to get ready, he was glad that his homework was finished too, he suddenly saw his phone ringing again..this time he felt really happy since it was Kagami...he happily answer. "Hello Kagami kun..." With a cute smile on his face.

Kagami tapped his finger on the table as he waited his call to be picked up by Kuroko but he got a busy message from the customer service. He sighed before click the end call button, stared at his screen of phone a bit upset. "Did he call someone?" he muttered lowly then decided to call after one two minutes waited. The red head dialed his boyfriend's number again, rested his back on the couch and put his hand behind his back while his right hand hold his phone. When finally his boyfriend's cheerful voice reached his ear, he sat straight and smiled widely. "hey Tetsuya.. did you reach your home safely?" he chuckled then continue his sentence, a bit asking. ".. by the way why your voice so happy, did something fun happen? wanna tell me?" he slick back his hair, already happy just by heard his shadow voice it just through his phone.

Kuroko cheerfully put his bag down as he sat on the bed as he started moving his leg back and forth, talking with his only lover. "Yes, Kagami kun, thank you for asking...I'm already home.." He was talking in the usual voice as before but you could feel a bit happiness coming from it..he was blushing brightly now as he asked a question. "Well, just hearing your voice made me really happy Kagami kun...that's why I'm so cheerful right now..." He said as he closed his eyes..."If there anything else? I'll miss Kagami kun but we'll see each other tomorrow, okay?" He said as he stood up , grabbing his stuff. "Take care Kagami kun, bye..." He said as he smiled brightly, hung up after saying goodbye and left the house, heading to the basketball court. He got there as he saw Aomine already there, he slowly walked inside the court, heading to the boy which was playing basketball on its own. "Aomine kun..." It was already dark everywhere. ''Good evening..." This wasn't the way which he was talking to Kagami...he was talking cold like he talked to others. Aomine walked to him as he smiled. "Yo, Tetsu..." He stood in front of him. Kuroko looked up at the other. "Shall we start playing then?" He asked but Aomine just moved closer, the way too closer that he could barely feel any distance between them. "There is actually something I want to tell you first..." Kuroko looked on, starting to feel a bit nervous, never seen Aomine like that. "W...what it is?" He asked but could feel that it wasn't really good.

Kagami couldn't stop smiling widely as he keep heard Kuroko's soft and warm voice, the way he talk just for him after all. He laid his body on the couch now, rested his head on the pillow of sofa then chuckled as heard the light blue head's words. "heeh, is that so? it means my voice is really precious for you, right?" he made his voice a bit husky, knew it must make his lover flushed for sure. But he a bit blinked and changed his position his couch cause the light blue head's sounded in hurry then smiled―though Kuroko couldn't see it―after heard another words from the other. "No, I have nothing important to say to you right now, just checking you.." he paused and nod his head slightly. "yeah, bye. see you at school, Tetsuya.." and after that the line call was finished. The red head sighed softly before put back his phone on the table. Actually he wanted to talk more but it seems the short boy in hurry so he didn't want to bother him. His red eyes darted around of his room, bored start to make him uncomfortable and it's still early to make dinner or even rest. "hmm, I think take a walk was a good idea.." he muttered before grabbed his phone then locked his apartment before walk off to somewhere. The dunker just followed his instinct to take a small trip but without he realize he headed to the court that always become his place to play basketball. But his red orbs catch something that made his emotion burned. He stomped his steps to Kuroko and Aomine who's stand too closer. "Aomine, coud you please stay back from Tetsuya?!" his voice raised, still tried to hold his anger.

Kuroko was ready to hear what ever his former light wanted to tell him...so fast so that he could pull himself back from him...he didn't like the situation but he had to bear with it...he wasn't sure what did the other wanted to say...but he knew he would be aware of everything soon. He hesitated a bit when felt the other's hand was raised and placed on his soft, white cheek...he blinked at the boy but still keeping cool and calm, though inside was a mess up. He started to think of stupid things now? Why would the tanned male do that? He had no idea why...he wanted to asked at the other mouthed up to speak finally. "Actually...I waited for this for a long time...glad I found the time...." Aomine slowly squeezed the boy's locks as he suddenly and in no time, stumped his back and moved his lips closer to his....he wanted to push him away but it was too late and something that Kuroko didn't want to happen at all, happened...he turned back when he saw the familiar boy standing after someone yelled at Aomine, it was Kagami....He gulped sightly...realized that he was in a bad condition...he didn't also tell Kagami that he was going to see him, he forgot...oh, god! Now he would misunderstand...He pulled back as fast as he saw the other, trying to explain. "Kagami kun, it's not a_" "It's none of your business so leave now...I'll having a private conversation with Tetsu, you are bothering us!" What he said didn't help...it didn't help at all, Aomine wasn't backing down...he walked closer in order to start a fight. "Don't call him like that again, think that you can stand on my place? No way, I would take it back soon enough..." Kuroko fist his hands, unable to speak.

Kagami saw it! The tanned male who was Kuroko's ex leaned closer to his beloved boy and almost kissed him! This made the red head's mind full of anger but he somehow still manage to hold himself as the light blue head tried to explain this thing up. Yet Aomine already yelled at him at cut off Kuroko's explanation words. "oh sorry, this is indeed my problem too, Aomine! and I wont leave until Tetsuya explain to me.." he raised more his voice, clenched his fist. The red head never think that his boyfriend will meet with his rival and his shadow never mentioned anything about Aomine when he called him before. The dunker's mind distracted again as the blue haired male walk closer to him, raised one of his eyebrow at the moment he heard the silly words from the other. "haah?! did you still sleep, Aomine? Who will take your place, I'm already take Tetsuya's heart for myself and now I'm his boyfriend so I have the right to call him 'Tetsuya', do you understand now?" he said though in his words was a bit challenged tone. His red eyes gazed at Kuroko who was fisted hand and just silent, it made him a bit angered cause the short boy didn't want to clear this situation. "so, Tetsuya.. could you explain why were you not telling me you will meet with him?" he ignored the tanned male and just stared at his lover though he don't let his guard down, his fist still clenched and in a fight position.

Kuroko looked at the two tall boys who started quarreling a few seconds ago..he didn't want to say something wrong so that one of the boys would get sad or would attack the other one but it was the truth, of course when Kagami confessed that he had already taken his heart and he as his boyfriend but...how could he tell that to the tanned male?? He was a bit scared to talk about it with his ex boyfriend which he didn't when tell Kagami about that...Kagami would be really bad, no...he already is... He thought inside as he saw the other asked him a question, he grabbed his chest tightly as he tried to explain..he didn't want Kagami to leave him just like Aomine did...no, he wouldn't let it! Before he could explain, he saw the blue orbs boy was in fire and glaring at Kagami in such a bad way...it made the shorter male to freak out since he didn't know what was on the other's mind to do...he just hoped that he wouldn't plan on doing something with Kagami...that wasn't to his like at all. "What the hell did you say, Kagami!!!" He yelled and slowly walked closer and stood in front of him yo stop him, he placed his hands on his arms to avoid him to come closer. "Please wait a minute Aomine kun..." He said but couldn't stop him. "This guy is joking right? Tetsu! Answer my question..." But he was scared to...he didn't want to lie but...I don't want you to leave me again...that's why...Those words could be read from his eyes. Aomine was at his limit, he suddenly pushed Kuroko away as he attacked the red head and grabbed his collar, pshing him back...that nightmare that Kuroko didn't want it to happen became true.

Kagami almost lost his patience, the short boy still silent and looked so confused. 'was he covered up something... why you didn't tell me anything, Tetsuya..' his mind wondered, his fist clenched more hard and his anger make his head really boiled up so he couldn't help but increase his anger toward Aomine and Kuroko as well. The red head blinked right after a loud yell from Aomine that startled him, immediately slapped the other hands that hold himself to walk closer to his boyfriend. "Haa?! what's wrong with! you're the one who was fault here and I was the one who should mad at you, Aomine!" his eyes now blazed in anger his control was gone completely. He snapped his gaze to the light blue head who was trying to stop the tanned male―it made him more angry cause he looked like didn't really meant to stop the blue haired male―but at the same time his guard was off so when he can't dodged while Aomine grabbed his collar and fall to the ground after he pushed him. "Bastard! just go away, Aomine! Tetsuya was mine!" he shouted then pushed himself up and dashed back to the tanned male with fisted hand. He bumped the tanned male before gave him a hard punch right on Aomine's cheek. 'What the hell with all of this! why Tetsuya cheated me!' he though in furious way, his mind already make a conclusion that his shadow was the one who's fault though he didn't listen to any of his explanation.

Kuroko was shocked and it seemed like that the new boyfriend didn't back down...he saw them both collapsing on the court with Aomine upon Kagami but Kagami punched him as Aomine was thrown back, made Kuroko to cover his mouth with his hands as he rushed to them and before he could reach Aomine reacted...with eyes full of anger and a red cheek, he showed him his teeth as he yelled. "Kagami! You Bastard!" He shouted as he punch the other back in a hard way...Kuroko got closer as he rushed his hands between the two boy which were standing now and tried to separate them apart, talking in a worried tone of voice and bit loud. "Kagami kun...Aomine kun, stop!" He said but he wasn't strong enough to succeed...but he didn't give up, he wanted to explain but already both were at their limit. What did Aomine want to say? There is no way...He didn't by any chance wanted to ask Kuroko out again, did he? Just thinking of it made Kuroko shiver since he didn't wish for that. If that's true...then why so late Aomine kun? Why couldn't you come to be sooner, before I fall in love again? Why did you break up with me at the first place... He was telling himself those things inside, he couldn't accept the tanned male's offer if that was true since now he was in love with his second shadow and already dating him...the thoughts distract him so much as he couldn't read the boy's movements while fighting and accidentally fell down on the court and hit his head...it made him groan into pain.

Kagami panted heavily after make his hard punch toward Aomine, now his bangs covered all his face that full of anger. He snapped his head up and glared at the tanned male who was gritted his teeth and get ready to punch him back. He was indeed noticed and saw Kuroko come along to stop them and it was noticeable since his shadow was stand between him and Aomine and tried to hold them out for fighting more far; he even heard clearly the short boy called him but his awareness gone and burned with his anger, all his attention just nailed to the blue head who was really he hate. But his red orbs caught a surprising sight―Kuroko stared at Aomine's face with somehow confused, afraid and in hope at the same time―and that made the bigger male more furious in his anger. Though he can't read and doesn't know what was on his boyfriend's mind but his instinct told him that the light blue head that always he loved since they had a 'light and shadow' friendship still had hope that Aomine still love him! 'After all, I never be in the first place for Tetsuya.. no, I even didn't deserve to say that name..' the dunker though in dazed way, his anger build up more and added with a hurt and tight feeling on his chest that really make him wanna die than live. He lost his control and just tried to pushed Aomine down and something he afraid for happened. Both of his red eyes widen and his mouth gaped, he saw Kuroko already lie down on the ground and groaned in pain! He almost cried out before pushed away Aomine far and hold Kuroko on his arm. "T-Tetsuya.. a-are you okay? did your head bleeding..?" his voice cracked.

Kuroko could hardly open his yes but no matter how hard it was he did. He slowly let his eyes half open, as e blinked one time and glanced at the side which where Kagami was and slowly leaned his head to his chest, shaking...he wondered if he was bleeding or not but he could still feel the pain from the hit...He was feeling dizzy and his versions were clear yet...he looked back at Aomine which was standing there in shock with a bleeding lips...He slowly bit his lips as he tried to sit down...gently pushed the red head away as he looked down on the ground...Aomine slowly walked closer as held down on his knees, looking at him in a worried expression...he seemed like he forgot to deal with Kagami now..he slowly held out his through the boy's bleeding head as he gently stroked it...Kuroko felt nice but actually there was something that he needed to confess to the tanned male. "You're bleeding, Tetsu! Let's get you to a hospital soon!" Kuroko slowly shook his head as he grabbed the hand from his head and pushed it away gently...he needed to explain..they needed to talk. "Aomine kun, thank you for being worried but I'm okay and I don't know what were you going to tell me but whatever it is, please forget about it..." He said as he grabbed Kagami's hand in his, made Aomine shocked. "I've been waiting for you so much but I gave up when I didn't see you coming to me...I...I always loved you but you were the one who left me..." He talked, his voice was shaking, wondered if Kagami was shocked hearing that. "And now you came back but you did it so late since I gave my heart to somebody else..." He said, squeezing the hand tighter. "Now I am in love with Kagami kun..."

Kagami waited the short boy to opened up his eyes then sighed as finally Kuroko blinked his eyes and looked at him and leaned to his broad chest. He sighed in relief and stroked gently his boyfriend's hair, felt something sticky that he guess was blood. The red head wanted to open his mouth but the smaller boy already pushed him back and noticed Aomine kneeling in front of the light blue head, stroked his hair gently. The red bit his lips and couldn't see the sight in front of him anymore! Kuroko really enjoyed the stroke on his head from the tanned male and it made the dunker's chest tighten and hurt more... I must go now, I don't want to interfere their problem...I'm nothing here.. he though with a bitter feeling and ignored what was the two other was said since it none of his business anymore, ready to leave them but the small hands hold his big hand made him widen his eyes. "Ku-Kuroko?" he said uneasy, he already decided to not call his first name cause he think they was over. The red eyes of him stared at his shadow in confused way, want to pulled away his hands but surprised again by the light blue head's words. He knew it already! but when he heard the word being spoken by Kuroko made his heart broken more and maybe couldn't be fixed anymore; it's to hard for him. Kagami looked to the ground with closed eyes, hoping he deaf suddenly so he didn't have to hear all the rest of words. Yet, another of the shadow's words caught Kagami by surprise again which made him perked up his head toward Kuroko again, stared in silent. He's really love me? Kagami was sure feeling happy on his heart but it's not enough to heal his heart that already scattered by Kuroko's words before so he keep silent and commented anything.

Kuroko couldn't look at both male's eyes anymore so he decided to stay silent until one of them say something. He could feel Aomine's deep sad gaze at him and then a fearful glare at his new boyfriend. He stood up from in front of the boy as he walked to the bench and took his ball and jacket, placed it on his shoulder, holding it with his hand as he looked back at the two on the ground. He was angry, he sure was..."Then don't expect anything more from me, Tetsu...I'm leaving..." He said and that was like an arrow through his weak heart...he couldn't say anything though since Aomine had the right to say that...he completely got rejected and he was mad at his former shadow for sure...he just watched the boy leaving in a deep stare and when he was out of side Kuroko looked down as he fist his hands. He didn't know what to say to the red head, he just hoped that he would not misunderstand and leave him alone there. He glanced at him in a shy way...in have the power to look at him in the eye...his head was bleeding and he didn't know what to do...at least one thing that he had to explain...The innocent boy slowly turned his body to the other as he unexpected stumped and leaned his head on the ground, his hands at the sides...he was bowing so respectfully at his boyfriend, shaking cutely. "I...I'm sorry..." He muttered as he started crying. "I don't know what you saw or heard but whatever it was...it was out of my intention and I didn't know that Aomine kun...was going to do such a thing...Though I forgot to tell you that I was going to play basketball with him...I'm sorry..." He apologized again..."Sorry..." He begged.

Kagami saw from the corner of his eyes that Aomine's sad gaze which made him annoyed more. Just go away already, jerk! he though with fisted hands. He still stared to another way at the moment the tanned male shouted to the light blue head before gone away from the court. The red head leaned back and relaxed a bit as one of his problem already gone from his sight, he just can't stand that blue haired more than a couple of second; he got sick of that male who make his Kuroko like this. Yeah, the bigger male now know that the short boy still had feeling for Aomine and just by seeing his hurt face after Aomine yelled at him was a great prove. It made all his confidence gone, he feels like his short relationship that just started with Kuroko won't worked so well. But the sobbed sounds from the shadow of his distracted his mind, made him glanced back at the other. His heart felt like clenched more, the facts that Kuroko still love Aomine was indeed made his heart scattered but seeing the boy crying in front of him was pained his heart more. He wanted to reach out the small bodied male to his embrace but he stopped his act soon. "I-I don't know, Ku-Kuroko.. This is just too much for me.. I need a time to think up all of this.." he muttered softly, tried to make his voice steady. "I know, it's not your fault and all of this already happened so I couldn't commented on this.. but, let's treat your bleeding head first, okay?" he sighed then continue. "want me to bring you to the hospital..." or you can come to my house he wanted to say that but it must uncomfortable for both of them.

Kuroko's heart was stabbed by a knife when the other said that he had to think about it. He wouldn't probably believe him now, right? He lost the trust of Kagami now and felt really hopeless and wanted to disappear from the world but he knew that he couldn't...he shivered as he started to sob in silence...hoe the hell did he had to know that Aomine was going to do that? Though he felt his own at the fault...Though I knew that they both hate each other and always fight...I should've at least told him about it... He thought inside, feeling both physical and inside pain....feeling alone, feeling like a dead person...Kagami kun....won't probably want to go out with me anymore, right? The tears were falling now and the sob became a little bit louder. He slowly moved back to the straight sitting position though his head was stumped so that the other wouldn't see his face...he shook his head as a no answer to his boyfriend's question and fist his hand. "I don't think that it's a good thing to bother you anymore..." He said as he slowly looked up in a glance at his lover, his face, voice and that look was terrible...and also very painful to resist...Kuroko was innocent and did nothing but he was under pressure and couldn't do any longer...he hesitantly moved closer as he started to tremble...the blue haired held the boy tightly in his arms as he started crying out loud.."I'm truly sorry but please believe what I said...I would never cheat on you...I won't betray you Kagami kun...I just said I only love you...I fell for you long ago before I confess...I...I'm just sorry that I didn't tell you anything..." He said, his head hurt for the hit from before...his face was already all wet, his heart pounding like idiots...he slowly pulled away himself since he knew nothing would change the red head's mind...he was just telling the truth...tried to stand on his feet but suddenly felt dizzy and lost his balance and fainted on the ground....