;More Than A Buddy; KagaKuro [CheputChan19 & Ryouta]

CheputChan19

Kuroko smiled at the other, he felt happy that the other was worried about him, super happy. He raised his body up and caressed his cheeks in his right hand. "I'm really relieved that you are worried but please don't be, I'll be fine I know since no matter how is it going to hurt, I know it will turn to pleasure because if I open y eyes, I see the person that I have to...that I love and want to be with..." He paused and added. "You...are that person Kagami kun and don't doubt that please!" He said as could feel the other started to move slowly inside and outside of him. He moved, it actually felt less pain since the red haired wasn't concentrating on one place. He groaned out of please, blushing brightly and cutely. "It's amazing, You are inside of me....and it feelings awesome." H opened his eyes when he could fee the thing was hitting him inside. "Please, as I said, don't hesitate! Faster and harder..." He could still find the breathing hard for himself like this but he knew that it could be alright by time since it was not for one day...Kagami was his boyfriend now and he would probably continue to love him..."

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• Ryouta

Kagami just gazed at his boyfriend's blue eyes and smiled at the words that Kuroko said to him, it really meaningful for the bigger male. "yes, I won't doubt again, Tetsuya.. you know I can't win from you, my love.." he said lovingly and rested his cheek on the other palm for a while then start to speed up his pace, increased it little by little. And again the red head moaned at the tightness on the smaller boy's ass, lowered his head a little and stared at his lover with lust eyes. He even blushed darkly as Kuroko mentioned about feeling wonderful to have his cock inside him, make the dunker's mind stop worked for a moment then snap back to reality while his boyfriend pleaded to him to going fast and hard. "now, you're the one who pervert, Tetsuya~" he chuckled and slammed his cock deep inside Kuroko's ass not wanting to give the other time to breath. Kagami leaned down to catch one of the light blue head's nipple when the other nipple being played with his finger, still slam his cock tried to find that spot which could make Kuroko fly to heaven.

Kuroko felt really good when Kagami was moving like that, a moan could be heard by which thrust inside of him, he panted and breathed heavily but still he could feel the pleasure and the pain were at a good situation until the other agreed to move faster and made Kuroko to scream out the other`s name as he moaned out louder and louder, his nails were dog into his shoulder as he bit his lips not to moan though it didn't take long since the movements were getting faster and breathing was getting harder and harder., Now with his nipples captured, he couldn't even concentrate. He groaned when he did that. "Kagami kun...please...stop...stop playing with my nipples, I am not a girl!" But the other didn't seem to listen, that was the last thing he could say, the movements increased and now i was even hard to moan, the heat could be felt more as his version started to become unclear, he couldn't see the red haired well. He started to feel amazingly good while struggling to breath in a out as he screamed out the other`s name when he was at his orgasm and Kagami hit his sensitive spot. He let go of the other`s shoulders as he threw himself on the bed, he couldn't breath and suddenly felt strange. His eyes shut as he fainted out of how hard the sex was.

Kagami really enjoyed this cause the moaned sounds of Kuroko that called out his name and the sounds of the slammed thigh with cheek butt made the red head out of his mind, drowned by high pleasure. He peeked up at the moment the light blue head whined to not played with his nipple which made the dunker smirk beneath his suck and keep continue, ignore the other completely. The bigger male know that his boyfriend was already hard to take a single breath but he couldn't stop now, his cock that grasped by Kuroko's ass really overwhelming Kagami's mind. This sex was really amazing than the imagination that always he though before plus the smaller male's moans his room that made his strength built up again. When he thrust inside his lover he know that he hit the sweets spot dead on and gasped as Kuroko's inner walls tighten around his cock, felt the other cum soaked his stomach and chest. With a couple of thrust he release his load deep inside his shadow's ass and collapse on Kuroko's body that already laid on the bed. He pulled out his cock slowly and found his boyfriend fainted after reached his climax, he was a bit worried but he couldn't help it then kissed his beloved and lay his big body beside Kuroko, covered their body with blanket.

Kuroko fainted but that faint was just like a deep sleep since his breath went back to usual and his expression was like that he was having a dream and that dream was about Kagami and him walking at the beach, in the very beautiful sunset when Kagami called his name and turned back, looking at him seriously. Kuroko blinked when the other suddenly decided to hug him tightly in the public. Kuroko blushed as he tried to push away though he didn't have the power to. "Kagami kun...T..the others are looking!" He mumbled but the other didn't seem to care or listen to him, he even dared to let go but t kiss the other gently with his big lips and that was the part that he couldn't take...It was his weakness and he couldn't brake it since he liked it a lot. "K..Kagami..." He was unable to say the rest, his mouth was now completely blocked by the other and he shut his eyes out of embarrassment when the red haired suddenly entered his tongue inside and played with his, made the light haired boy to react to the other b shaking and moaning low inside hi mouth and Kagami seemed to like it since chuckled inside the mouth too. Kuroko was enjoying to kiss the other until the other`s naughty hand moved down to his waist and tried to take of his pants. Kuroko`s eyes wide as he tried to push away. "Stop! NOT....here!" But he didn't know what happened, in a second, his dress were off and he was completely naked. He saw the other watered his lips and attacked him, made him moan. He woke up right after that, sweating hard, after a while he noticed that he was on the other's place and he had stayed there last night. He blushed dark, didn't know what to do now!

Kagami was almost reached his dreamland but the sound of his boyfriend waking him up and glanced at the light blue head who still closed his eyes but mumbling about something in his sleep. This attracted the red head and then he moved his body and watching the other, hoping Kuroko will mumbled like before again and this time he will make sure to heard all his words. He had surprise looks while listen to the mumbling of his lover that called his name clearly and blushed slightly. 'he was dreamed about me?' he though but then is jaw dropped as heard Kuroko's mumbling turn out to lewd moans which make the bigger male blinked his eyes in disbelief though he keep listen to that tantalize voice. Even though the dunker curious about the rest of mumbling sounds of the smaller male, he couldn't stand for it long time again. His member start to growing again and this time he can't attack his lover again and choose fix his problem on the bathroom instead. When he finish with his growing member, he got back to his room again and found his shadow start to wake up. Kagami crawled again on his bed and greeted the younger male with wide grin. "good morning, Tetsuya.."

Kuroko was lost in thoughts until the other called is name and told him a very sweet good morning though the other didn't notice that the other was greeting and he was still terrified of the dream he had and suddenly he pushed the other away right after he spoke, looking at him with a feared expression on his face. "K...Kagami kun! How dared you to touch me in the public? I'll kill you....I'll kill you!" He said as he panted, he didn't notice that he was on the reality after a few minutes when he blinked and then found out that it was their first morning together and they couldn't have gone out together. He sighed out of relief as he looked at the other, moving closer to the other, blushing brightly. "Kagami kun! I'm sorry but you just...touched me in my dreams! I was embarrassed because you were doing it in the public and teasing me, please promise me that you will never to it..." He covered his body with the blanket but soon noticed that he was hard now because of the passionate dream and blushed even darker. "Please...can you leave me alone for a bit?" He wanted to do something about it and without letting the other to notice since he knew that the other would use the advantage to mess with him.

Kagami widen his eyes in pure surprise as seeing his boyfriend's face was feared like after having a bad nightmare, stumble back when his body being pushed away. "h-hey? what's wro―" his words snapped by Kuroko's long words that make both of his eyebrow raised and a couple veins start to popped out from his forehead. 'I even didn't touched him when he mumbling in sleep like being raped and finish my own 'problem' on the bathroom!' he yelled on his mind then tried to comprehend the light blue head's words and reached one conclusion; his boyfriend almost had a wet dream with him. It almost made him choked but he manage to stop it before it really happen. Then his attention went back to reality as Kuroko leaned closer at him with blushed face. He know he was a bit angry with the first thing that his boyfriend did to him before but when he saw the cute face of his shadow he can't angry with him anymore. "yeah, I won't touched you in public except when we were alone..." he smiled softly and watched his lover hidden under the blanket. But he blinked his eyes as heard Kuroko begged to leave him for a while and found something popped out between the smaller boy's crotch under the blanket, this made Kagami grinned. "did you have an erection, Tetsuya? let me help you.. I won't do anything to attack you I just make your member calm.." he reassured the other before pulled the blanket away and saw the hard on of Kuroko's cock. The bigger male position himself right in front of his boyfriend's dick but didn't move yet, waited the other permission.

Kuroko blushed when the other understood about his erection and blushed, trying to hide himself probably in the white blanket. Though it didn't take long until using it as an cover for his body and it was removed soon by the red haired. He groaned when tried to take back the thing was holing but it was useless the other was watching him and asked him if he wanted some help with it. He blushed when shook his head. He didn't want to admit that he wanted the other to make him get rid of it and kinda feel good...He glanced at the side and tried to concentrate what to do . He gulped when looked back at the other, already thought about his decision. He looked down fast since he couldn't have an eye contact with the boy and mumbled a sentence in a very low voice that himself could hardly hear so he decided to raise his voice if he could make it possible. "Kagami kun, please take care of it if it;s no trouble for you..." He stopped when his head bowed to down and his body stumped completely in order to respect the other. "Please!" He said in a cute voice when then sat straight and tried his best not to do something strange or funny. He spread his legs when bit his lips. His crotch moving and throbbing now, even getting harder. He covered his face with the pillow and started to shiver out of excitement. "Please don't hesitate to touch me!"

Kagami tried hard to heard what was Kuroko said cause the other voice didn't reach his ear but after hear it again his wide grin flashed again on his big lips. "of course, Tetsuya.. I'll help you.." he said as leaned closer to the younger male and lifted his boyfriend's face, watched the red color creep on Kuroko's cute face. The red head start to grip the other waist and wandered his hand around his lover ass and crotch until he reached the hard cock that somehow look delicious on Kagami's eyes. But this time he didn't want lost control again, he wanted Kuroko felt this with different way; a soft way. The bigger male faced his shadow's cock and kissed the tip of it lovingly after glanced at the smaller boy who begged him to not hesitate. "as your wish, my love.." he said and start to licked the light blue head's tip of cock, twirled his tongue around it then going down to shaft with his free hand rubbed Kuroko's cheek butt. He hummed slightly and with a simple open of his mouth, he pushed all Kuroko's length into his big mouth and suck it slowy. 'oh god! his cock was really tasty!' he though for a moment before going to bobbed his head up and down, increase his speed within the minute.

• 2 weeks later...

Kuroko looked at the other with embarrassment when the other moved closer. Kuroko was a bit stressed since he could give the possibility of ending up doing it all the way. He blushed, feeling like that this time Kagami was being a bit gentle. He gulped as the other kissed the tip of his crotch then pushed it all inside his mouth. The blue haired boy felt a bit embarrassed just now though he was feeling both shy and good at the same time. Kagami`s mouth was just so good that he couldn't resist. He groaned as his hands moved down to the other`s big body and then dog his fingers inside his shoulder, moaning a bit cuter but low. He blushed dark when the other`s hand moved to his shaft and then touched his pink small butt. He opened his eyes to look down at the other`s body though it was a bit stressful and made him nervous since he felt each second the other`s mouth would just come closer and seduce more of his member. It was like that he was eating him up, he bit his lips when he raised his hands up and then moved to his head, grabbing his red hair when he tried to push his head more closer and further to suck him faster and more. He closed his eyes when felt that he didn't have the power to stay in that position anymore, he threw himself on the bed as he started to squeeze the other`s hair more when his legs were unexpectedly spread for the other, it felt so good and it was breath taking and overwhelming. "Kagami kun!"

As the red head bobbed his head up and down, he could felt the nails of his shadow stuck on his shoulder which made him hissed a little but he bear that hurt feeling and give more attention to Kuroko's member. Actually he wanted so badly to going rough like his instinct told but he won't let it happen he will take a soft way instead cause he want his boyfriend felt good as well and the soft way not a bad choose after all. Kagami increase the speed of his suck little by little, gave the light blue head a wonderful feeling while his hands keep roamed on his boyfriend butt and pinched it gently. The moaning sound that escape from Kuroko's mouth didn't help Kagami much but that made the bigger male got more and more speed up his suck and couldn't help but teased the smaller boy's hole a bit, not entered any finger on it yet. 'easy Kagami, don't make your boyfriend freaked out!' the dunker's mind alerted him. He blinked his eyes cause Kuroko griped his hair and force his head to suck more that made him excited somehow so moved his tongue more on the other dick while poked his finger against the shadow's entrance, not planning to pushed it inside. While Kuroko's leg spread more, Kagami take that chance to lifted one of his lover's leg and put it on his shoulder, keep gong fast sucking on now-hard-rock-and-wet-cock of Kuroko.

• 2 weeks later...

Kagami was so intense to suck the other like that, Kuroko was feeling really good and couldn't take it anymore. He was being eaten and so by that he was about to feel the best ever, flying to the sky...he was about to come, by the other`s touch back there and his tongue giving him a blowjob that he could never imagine of, his noises came out more than before and louder as his legs were spread apart further...his saliva kept dripping down from his lips while he was looking at the red haired seducing him. So damn sexy! He was even feeling his nipples now harden by the other`s touch. He closed his eyes while his dogged his fingers into his hair more, pushing his head closer so that he would suck him harder and then the other hand was unconsciously moved to "Please...quit teasing me like this I can't take it, if you want me then you better be fast!" He said cutely as he moaned out again, feeling so close to let it all out. "Please, ah! Kagami kun! No more, I'm gonna come!" He begged as he arched his back and suddenly came inside the other`s mouth, he blushed darkly as he turned his back to Kagami,looking at him from his shoulders, lifting his hips on in to the air. "It's okay if you do whatever you want, I don't mind..." He mumbled as as he buried his face in the pillow, his hips shaking, feeling nervous, wondering what the other would do next.

Kuroko's cute moans really made the red head excited, he's indeed couldn't get enough though he just had release his load just for a couple minutes ago. He keep speed up his suck while his finger teased more on the smaller boy's twitching hole, wanted to hear more moans from the light blue head. The dunker a bit choked while his boyfriend keep pushed his head more even Kuroko's cock already thrust his Kagami's throat. The bigger male peeked up from his bangs when his tongue roamed within his suck, grinned slightly while hearing the pleaded voice from his boyfriend but just ignore it cause he like it so much. At the moment Kuroko's cock poked his throat again, the sticky white liquid shotted right on his throat which made the dunker swallowed completely. "sweets as always.." he muttered then wiped the remnant of it with the back of his hand. The older male blinked his eyes for a couple of times before smirked widely as he heard his shadow let him do anything. "hmm? so you want more, huh? As your wish my love.." he said with licked lips, spread his lover's butt and see the twitching entrance. "I think you still loosen enough but I want to lick it for while, okay?" he leaned closer and licked the smaller boy's hole with his eyes closed, enjoyed it with a slight moans.

Kuroko gazed down at the other when he was done giving him the blowjob and then made him come...Kagami let him go and swallowed all of the cum...That was really embarrassing especially Kuroko hated to be teased like that. Those words were just too passionate. "It's not something sweet Kagami kun! Please don't let it inside your mouth next time.." He panted out the words cutely, he didn't want to dirty the other`s mouth though he couldn't hold it in and the other wouldn't probably let it out of his mouth even if he told him he was about to come. It was a bit teasingly when the taller boy kept telling him those kinds of things. "I just want Kagami kun to feel good too, you don't need to say it out so loud, it makes me shy..." He mumbled as he blushed like an apple. He closed his eyes, feeling that the position he was performing was a bit embarrassing so he decided to change it though it was too late since the other was already at it and was about to start...Kuroko squeezed the sheets when he noticed the other licked his lips to eat him up now and spread his hips to see his private entrance, he shivered, nervously waiting for the other`s tongue until he felt in licking his ass. He moaned out the moment he felt it though after that, he bit his lips and then covered his mouth with one hand to avoid the other from hearing him...though his saliva dripping showed that he wants to scream out so badly since it felt good.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kagami licked his lips while keep tasting Kuroko's cum that somehow really sweets on his mouth. Then he chuckled while the light blue head boy whined to not swallowing it next time, smirked and raised his eyebrow. "but I want to taste your love juices, Tetsuya.." he said huskily and smiled in understanding while the younger male reasoned. "yeah, I know.. Okay, I won't say it out loud but just right near your ears~" he giggled, went back to Kuroko's asshole saw it twitching in anticipation. 'I never know that you will become needy like this, Tetsuya..' the red head though, licked that private area while his long arm start to wandering on the smaller boy's chest and found the hardening nipple there. This new position made the dunker excited more and more, he could saw everything like the curve of Kuroko's body or the two soft cheek butt that really inviting which made Kagami's member stand more and slapped his stomach when he moved just a little. "why were you so quiet, Tetsuya?" he asked but didn't gave any chance to the other but slid his tongue inside the entrance, wanted to hear the cute moans of his shadow.

Kuroko looked back at the other embarrassed of what the other was telling him, he had an answer for each sentence of the blue haired, he just decided to be quiet and let the other do whatever he wants. He closed his eyes as he tried to focus on the pleasure down his twisting ass as he heard the other asking why was he so quiet though he didn't answer since he knew if he let go of his lips...the moans would be heard. Though he couldn't hold it when felt a teaser tongue entered the tight hole...making him groan under his hands as he shivered and shook his ass....He moved closer to the sheet and bit it with his teeth so he could get a hold of himself...Hr hoped that this would be over soon since it was making him harder and wet inside his entrance. He wanted him inside already so hurry up. He let go of the sheets as he looked back at Kagami over his shoulders. "Enough already...I want you..."

Kagami just could hear a muffle sound from Kuroko while he keep moving his tongue inside the smaller boy's ass, groan with a moans as the other inner walls embracing his tongue. He was a bit troubled at the moment the light blue head's hip shake side to side then hold it with his big palm and moved his tongue to tease more until he heard the moaned sounds from Kuroko. The red head smirked slightly when finally the cute moans could be heard then pull out his tongue to give the shadow of his a couple second to rest. The bigger male couldn't help but flashed his smirk as his boyfriend begged to him. "my my, what a surprising thing here.." he chuckled and change his position and sat right behind Kuroko's ass. He stroked his cock, smeared his pre-cum for lubrication then pressed it to the twitching hole. "I love it when you're bold, Tetsuya.." he whispered and pushed more so his shaft could be entered completely.

Kuroko blushed deeply when his ass was released by the boy`s tongue and he said that sentence. He regretted that he told him to hurry though even someone like Kuroko couldn't help it and control the feelings when it came to sex and that sight of him. He wanted Kagami to be the witness of it and he liked it to be only the red head to enjoy it and have it...He felt his heart started to beat faster when fate the pre-cum of the other was being rubbed on his hole, being used as an a lubrication. He moaned and then squeezed the sheets tightly, he started to feel embarrassed because of the position. "Taiga..." He was unable to add 'kun' to the end of it and the way he panted out Kagami`s name was so cute, unresistant and breath taking... Yes that pretty, tiny boy was Kuroko and he belonged to the boy who was about to seduce him...He looked back at the other when confessed again. "I love you too...so much...." He said as he groaned feeling the big things entering him, against his walls again and moved his hands to his butt, placing them on Kagami`s squeezing them tightly. "I love these strong hands..."

"I love these strong hands..."

As those words being spoken, Kagami's face heated up somehow then reddened cause the words that Kuroko spoke was really cute and praised him. Yeah, everyone like being praise so do Kagami. And the way the other said his first name without 'kun' was really cute and unforgettable, he even still could hear that cute voice echoing on his ears. The red head averted his gaze to the small hand than grip on his and intertwined it with his big finger, smiled softly to the younger boy. "glad you love my hands, Tetsuya.." he bit his lower lips as Kuroko's inner walls squeezed his member. "I-I'll move now.." he said, breathed slowly and start to slow pace. The dunker squeezed his boyfriend's hand tight while keep moving though he kinda hate the speed cause he want it to be fast but he hold it, knowing that the light blue head needed some time to get used. "are you okay, Tetsuya?" he increase the speed a bit fast, while his hand caressed the smaller boy's hips gently.

Kuroko groaned a bit as the other moved inside of him completely and then looked back, feeling relaxed when the other held his hand back. He nodded and closed his eyes...Feeling really strange when other started to thrust inside and outside even it was slowly. He looked back at the red head with a very cute expression, moaning and panting lowly. "It's going deeper than...the first time, also...it feels huge!" He said as he smiled a bit when the other squeezed his hands. They were hot and big so that could cover Kuroko`s completely. His eyes shut as he tried to focus on the pleasure against his entrance... "I'm alright..." He opened his eyes even he felt his hands turned cold since Kagami moved them to his hips and started to move faster. Kuroko`s moans now could be heard more than before and it was better for him since he couldn't hold his hips in the air so so long. He moved his back back to the pillow and held it tightly. "So good...mm.." He mumbled.

Kagami could felt the hand that he hold relaxed but not with the inner walls of Kuroko, it squeezed more his dick and this position somehow made him going deeper and deeper while he make the thrust. He glanced at his boyfriend who looked at him with that cute expression then groaned with a low moans. "I know.. I can feels my dick went deeper and deeper, Tetsuya.." he said huskily, moved his hips again and increase the speed again. The moans that escape from his shadow's mouth made the red head's mind going crazy. It was really cute which made his body shuddered just by it. He breathed hard and moans loudly at the end, grip the hips with one hand while his hands reached up Kuroko's chest, played with the little pink nipple gently. The dunker blinked while the younger male turned his back on the bed, heard his lewd moans and couldn't help but faster his speed again. "ooh Tetsuya... your inside really tight and that's feels to damn good.." he moaned then going to sucked on the light blue head's neck while his hips keep moving.

Kuroko was feeling awesome and he could even notice that Kagami seemed more experienced than the first time they did it...he moaned as he felt the other was still rubbing his front and made him feel amazing both on inside and outside of his body, hot and passionate! He liked the way the other groaned lowly while sex and he wanted to tell him that though he cold feel that each sentence he`d said, Kagami increased the movements and that was really bad and it might really kill Kuroko out of feeling so much pleasure at once. He just tried to entertain the other with his nasty groans and nothing else. Though he couldn't stop feeling strange when the other let go of his hip and moved one of his hands down to his stomach and slipped it upper to his chest, playing with one of his pink nipples...it made the boy feel close to come in a few more seconds as he blushed darker, moving his hand between the other`s fingers which was nibbling him and tried to stop them. "Kagami kun....please don't do that...I'm not a girl..." He begged, tears gathering around his eyes, feeling good.

All Kagami felt was a wonderful feeling when his dick brushed the deepest part of Kuroko's tight ass. He was in the fly and the moans from the smaller male make it more good But he notice that the light blue head seems a little bit tensed while he increase the speed so he tried to back with the first speed, though that the speed wasn't bad for him. The red head's finger still flicked his boyfriend's nipple as he heard the soft whimper from the other; begged to stop though his face show the different thing. "y-you don't like it? but your inner walls always pressed my dick more when I pinch your nipple.." he replied within his frantic breath then added more. "..and male was doing this too not just a woman, Kuroko." he thrusted again, tried to find the spot that could make the younger boy moaned out loud and it was really hard but he still tried his best. The bigger male moved his hips slow but when he thrust he do that hard, hoping he found the perfect spot so Kuroko could felt pleasure more.

Kuroko groaned when the other started to move a bit slower though it seemed that the thrusts had changed and they were hitting the sweet spot so badly that Kuroko`s eyes widened and shut immediately afterward, biting his lips, feeling a lot good inside his twisting asshole! He looked back at the other with his cute expression. "Kagami kun...I'm so close...I don't think I can take it with you moving like that and teasing my nipples!" He said as he looked at the front again and squeezed the sheets tightly. His saliva was falling down from his soft lips when he let go of the hand which was teasing his nipple and then moved it back to his hips. He tried to open it wide for the other to go deeper inside. "Kagami kun, please come inside of me...I want you to make me yours once more." He groaned as he arched his back, feeling suddenly so awesome and moaned loud as he started to climax so much while breathing hard and his tears falling down. He threw his body on the bed and closed his eyes.