Height: 190 cm (6' 2'')

Weight: 82 kg (180.7 lbs)

Blood type: A

Starsign: Leo

School: Seirin High

Number:10

Position: Power Forward

Talent: Jumping power, zone play

Kagami was in America until second year of middle school and has recently come back to Japan in his first year on senior high. He is determined to surpass "The Generation of Miracles" and become the number 1. Along with Kuroko, they're the only two freshmen allowed to play in matches. At the start of this manga, Kagami is shown to have a huge potential—good build, height, skill in basketball—but his strongest weapon is his inhuman jump. With those jumps (that gradually gets higher and higher every time he jumps), he managed to block his opponent's attacks.

He's really bad at studying and always get low grades even in English (even though he's a returnee!). He's unexpectedly good at cooking, since he lives alone, and he also has an enormous appetite, which is shown when he orders tons of burgers. In the past, he was attacked by a dog, and that made him afraid of dogs until now (but later on he's able to deal with Tetsu No. 2, Seirin's pet dog).

Even though it looks like they always disagree over things, he and Kuroko are actually on good terms, and they're called Seirin's Freshmen Duo.

In the second fight with Touou, when he's so hopeless in facing Aomine, Kagami enters 'the Zone', which is to be called a perfect concentration during a match that everything around you is white, you can't see or sense anything except your own match. In the next round with Yousen, he enters the Zone again, even though the Zone is very hard to enter the second time. In the Finals against Rakuzan, Kagami enters the Zone for the third time, but only in the first seconds of the game.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• Ryouta

Kuroko Tetsuya

28435b43e3ff11cadcd416d34beadd92c5c06725.jpg?1057585

Name: Kuroko Tetsuya

School: Seirin High

Number: 11

Position: ?

Height: 5'6" (168cm)

Weight: 125lbs (57kg)

Blood Type: A

Birthday: January 31st

Starsign: Aquarius

Favorite food: Vanilla Shakes

Hobbies: Reading, observing people, playing with number 2

Speciality: Simple sleight of hand tricks, misdirection

Motto: (Every encounter is a) once-in-a-lifetime encounter

The phantom sixth member of the "Generation of Miracles." He has a very weak presence and often seemingly appears out of nowhere as a result.

At the first glance all of his abilities seem to be below average, but despite being bad at dribbling and shooting he can be a dangerous opponent. He specializes in circulating passes without being seen. Because of his largely complementary skill set, Kuroko considers himself a "shadow" whose goal is to help his "light" achieve greatness.

After being defeated by Aomine, Kuroko trains himself to evolve his play style. He overcomes his previous limitations, and has developed the ability to move past players unseen while dribbling the ball, creating his own 'vanishing' drive.

After his misdirection effect runs out, Kuroko can force the opponent to just focus on him, allowing his teammates to go by unnoticed.

Thanks to Aomine's coaching later on, Kuroko also develops some shooting skill, making his own shooting style called "Phantom Shot" where the ball disappears.

Akashi was the one who first encouraged Kuroko to awaken his ability in passing. Later on, Akashi was also the one who allowed Kuroko to join the first-string team.

Aomine and Kuroko used to be best friends, their skills largely complemented one another. When Kuroko screwed things up on his first match as Teikou's first string member, Aomine was the one who prevented Kuroko from being taken out, as he pleaded the coach to give Kuroko another chance, and if Kuroko screwed up again, Aomine will take responsibility and leave the team as well. Good for them, Kuroko showed his true potential and was approved as the team member.

But as Aomine's skills grow insanely strong and nobody was able to beat him, his and Kuroko's relationship grew further apart. Even though Kuroko encouraged him to keep doing his best because someday a strong opponent will surely come, Aomine wasn't convinced, and they stopped playing together ever since. Kuroko was really heartbroken by this, and following this event, all GoM members' talents start to blossom, and Akashi 'changed'. The team started to play individually, and nothing mattered more to them than winning. Kuroko as well, even though hurt, still played all the match without question anyway.

At some point, Kuroko watched Seirin High's basketball match. Kuroko was touched by their play and teamwork, and thought of them as a great team. He remembered the brief good old times he and his teammates used to have.

Although Kuroko proceed to play the matches with the rest of GoM's members, everything changed when Kuroko's old friend, Ogiwara and his team, played against GoM at the finals on their 3rd year. Kuroko was injured and so unable to play. He pleaded Akashi to take them seriously, but in the end, GoM didn't even see them as a worthy opponent. Ogiwara's team tasted a really crushing, painful defeat, while GoM wasn't even trying their best. Kuroko was really devastated by this, and he thought of quitting basketball.

Kuroko paid a visit to Ogiwara's school to apologize, but then found out that Ogiwara has quit the team. Once again devastated, one of the team member gave Kuroko Ogiwara's wristband, saying that Ogiwara wanted Kuroko to have it, that Ogiwara was never angry at Kuroko, and for Kuroko to never give up. Kuroko accepted the wristband, and with a brand new resolve, he returned to his school.

At the graduation ceremony, Akashi asked Kuroko to meet him. Akashi then asked Kuroko what his resolve is, and Kuroko answered that he will never 'run away' again.

Massaging his shoulder, Kagami walks toward his house after practice non stop one day with other members Seirin Basket ball club. Coach Rico never give them break though they were already won WinterCup, moreover she gave a practice schedule more than before WinterCup. The red-haired male glance at his phone, notice it was already late to make dinner at home. Then he decided to have dinner at Maji Burger and of course he will buy his usual montrous portion of burger.

Kuroko was practicing as usual, just like other things he did before, it was not like that he wanted to be lazy and lay around because he and his team won the winter cup. For him it was just a beginning but a good thing was that he was finally able to talk and hang around with his former teammate, they could normally talk, as friends and no enemies inn the court. He was thinking about all these things in the usual Maji Burger that he first talked to Kagami and the same table.

Kagami was ready with his monstrous size burger and soda then headed to his usual seat. His attention was busy to his burger and his mind was though about his shadow, Kuroko. The red-haired rarely meet with his buddy when outside the court, Kuroko always meet with his former team that already became friendly with him now. Well, he always saw that male when practice but they never had a chance to talk friendly because too focused on practice. Kagami look up and saw the blue-haired male that he think since then already sit in front of him. He almost spill out his burger to the blue-haired male. "Ku-Kuroko! Why are you here.. I think you were hang out with your former team.." he wiped his mouth with his sleeve and look away for a while. 'It's been a while I felt this feeling..' the red-haired male rolled his eyes at the though.

Kuroko was watching his teammate and noticed his arrival from the beginning but it seemed that Kagami, as usual did not understand that he was sitting next to him. He also freaked out like before, Kuroko was laughing at him but in the inside. He rarely showed expressions to people. "Konijuwa, Kagami kun!" He ad in the same, law tone of voice drinking soda. He looked at his big burger dish. He closed his eyes after the question and then gazed up t the red haired male. "They all somehow had things to do tonight and also it`s not like that we have to see each other everyday, Kagami kun, by the way..." He paused and added. "Why do you suddenly started avoiding me out f nowhere or is it just my imagination?" He asked, he could feel that their distance was getting higher and higher after the winter cup and for some reason he couldn't go talk to him.

Kagami looked at Kuroko with a slight frown, knowing that the blue-haired male seems enjoy him surprised like that but never show it with expression. He know the other's behavior since he become teammate with him. "Yo! Konnichiwa.. D-Desu!" he replied the other greeting with his usual behavior. He throw one of his burger to Kuroko. "my treat.." he smiled cheekyly but then he frowned again by his buddy's answer. "o-oh I see, well I notice you always hang out with them before.." he bite his burger and almost spill it out again. "w-what? Me? Avoiding you.. That's just your imagination, Kuroko. Are you sick or the kind, huh?" he placed his palm on the male's forehead but felt nothing than usual warm for human. Actually he just want to slip out the issue away, he didn't want Kuroko know that he was little envy with his former team because they always spent much time together now, especially with Akashi and Aomine.

Kuroko listened to his light`s words and then placed the drink downs he looked over the taller male oddly like he wanted to tell him something from his eyes that after a minutes he spit out. "Are you by any chance jealous, Kagami kun!" He said as he picked his juice up and looked away, changing the conversation. "By the way Kagami kun, I think your basketball had become worse than before, don`t think high of yourself because we won the winter cup! It wasn't all because of you and it will make you weaker if you do." He always hated it well someone touched his head or hair but somehow he had missed the big, warm hands that always messed his hair up. He gently pushed the hand away. "I am not sick Kagami kun, it`s just that we haven`t spoken or play together after the matches. I`m kinda pissed off!" The light blue haired male was tired of talking much, he drank the soda again, it was hard for him to talk much but it seemed that he was fine doing it if the partner was the red haired.

Kagami never stop eat his burger, his mouth really full with that food. He notice Kuroko watched him with weird look and cough hard when the other speak to him again. Hitting his chest, he try to swallow the burger through his throat by drinking his soda. "are you want to kill me, Kuroko!" he groaned, not caring with the other customer. His veins popped out from his forehead as hearing the blue-haired told him about being worse on the basket. "I know it, Kuroko. Don't worry to much about me! I could practice more on the court at my free time." he tsked to the other. 'and that was because of you, baka!' he added in his mind. He sighed as his shadow pushed his hand away, knew that the other didn't like being touch on the head. "w-well, that's because you always look serious on practice and I don't want to bother you when you meet up with your 'old' friend!" he doesn't care if Kuroko think weird about him, it just he didn't want suffer from the weird feeling that always he felt since won winter cup.

Kuroko placed down his drink, after all these minutes drinking, it wasn't over yet, his mouth was also as small and sensitive as his other parts of the body and he had to drink little by little. He suddenly disappeared and got visible next to the red haired male when coughing and then punched his stomach hard like he did before when he spoke none sense. "I told you just a moment before, Kagami kun! Why do you think that you would bother me? And it`s not like that you can`t talk or play with me anymore since I started hanging around with them again and the next time you would join us so that I won`t hear such stupid things again." He got back to his sit and then looked at the share that his light gave to him. "By the way, thank you for this." He started eating cutely! "We`ll probably go to your place! I can understand you so there is no reason that you would have to hide your jealousy, since if anyone would be in your shoes would do that." The short male was so selfish and had a very strong self confidence of what he had said.

The red-haired male blinked as found his shadow gone from his sight and stumble back while Kuroko walk from nowhere and punched his stomach, try to listened to everything that the other said to him. "I don't know, Kuroko! That though always cross my mind. Fine! I'll come with you later." he pushed aside his burger, he lost his appetite after debated with the blue-haired and take a big gulp of his soda. He just nod his head and watching his teammate eat his burger, enjoy that cute expression when he eat. "you want to come to my house? Okay, fine. But there's one thing that I want to tell you. I'm not jealous!" he nailed his words when say it, still stubborn about that. Pick up his bag, he glance up at Kuroko and start walk out from the fast food restaurant. "come on, It's already late now." he pulled Kuroko's shirt and walk toward his house.

Kuroko looked over the red haired standing up from his table. Kuroko was a it disappointed that Kagami rejected to agree that he is jealous. He picked up his bag and stood up after he placed the money for his drink of the table. He walked to the taller male and glanced up at him or a second, then he looked down and let out a sigh. "Shall we go, Kagami kun?" He asked, walking out of the place, heading to Kagami`s house. He knew where it was since he and his teammate once went there but he was a bit nervous. This time, they were both alone in the house. Though as usual, he did not show any expressions for that. After a few minutes, they were already in front of the place. Kuroko looked back at Kagami. "Can I ask you something, Kagami kun?" He paused and added. "Is your America girlfriend still living with you?" Though he know that Alex was his teacher but seeing the woman kissed the red haired made him pretty jealous that time.

Kagami walked side by side with his shadow, actually he want to make a small conversation to the other but he didn't know where to start. So he just keep silent until they reach his house and at that time the blue-haired male asked them, make him look at Kuroko with a frown. "do you mean, Alex? well, she already went back to America since we won the winter cup..." he sighed then added. "she said that her business was over because I and Tatsuya already made up.." he explained slowly and wondered why his buddy asking that weird question to him. The red-haired male unlock the front door of his house and walk in then hold the door for Kuroko. "come in.." he said then put off his shoes then throw his bag to the couch and sit on it with a soft growl. Kagami still felt sore in some part of his body because he too energetic when practice before.

Kuroko was both happy and sad now. One part of feel relived since he understood that he woman wasn't at his place any longer and they could be alone and do whatever they want all the night long but another part was burning that the red haired didn't reject her for being his girlfriend. He fist his hand when he was offered to come in and then looked down with a bit sad face. "Thank you and sorry for the trouble!" He watched the bigger male threw himself on the sofa and groaned. He looked around, nothing seemed to be changed since the last time, his eyes suddenly met the red ball on the floor. He reached to it and lift it up, starring at it for a while. He had a very little sad expression on his face but he knew that he couldn't help it. He closed his eyes and after a minute, he looked at Kagami. "What shall we do, Kagami kun?"

Kagami was stretched his arm when watching Kuroko played with the ball, sighed with a confuse look on his face. He just didn't understand why his shadow's mood seems cloudy now. He realize it when he let the blue-haired male come inside his house, he caught Kuroko's sad expression with his hands being fisted. 'Ah! Is he jealous that I didn't say anything about girlfriend stuff that he mention before!? but girlfriend stuff was usual at America, right? It just like nickname...' the red head rolled his eyes at his though because there's no way his buddy would moody just because of that. He is moving on the couch, doubt if he should tell the truth or not moreover Kuroko's face was really sad now that make him felt more guilty. "umm, Ku-Kuroko, A-Alex wasn't my girlfriend you know!" he burst out his though straightaway then look to side with a blush and cursing himself for being such a silly man. The red-haired male glance at Kuroko once but didn't know what should he answer for the other question, his mind still blank by the last act he done earlier.

Kuroko was lost playing with the ball that the words of the other took him back to reality. He looked at him and then down as he closed his eyes. He placed the ball down on the floor again and walked to the other. He had decide a very important thing that might shook his buddy. He stopped when reached to the male and then looked into his face. It was red and Kagami was absolutely embarrassed from telling the light blue haired boy the truth. Kuroko was so happy now! He sat on the other`s lap and pressed a soft, warm kiss on his lips. He moved back a bit so that he could see his eyes when talking to him, he caressed his cheeks in his hands and stroked them, blushing lightly. "I`m so happy, Kagami kun!" He mumbled and then moved closer again, pushing the other and leaned him to the sofa. "How do you exactly feel about me Kagami kun?" He asked...directly!

Kagami's heart pounded so fast, he still couldn't believe that he could say that to Kuroko, for god sake he was his buddy, teammate! He hoped that the light blue-haired male didn't take the wrong way his words before. Though he look to another way, he still could hear the other put the ball that he played before and now the other walk toward him. He jumped on his seat as Kuroko sat on his laps then bring his gaze to his shadow still with a flushed face. 'what the hell was going on now!' the red head just struggle on his mind but couldn't form any words to the other then the second later he widen his eyes as Kuroko pressed his lips against his, his mind really blank now. The other lips felt soft against his, then look at his shadow blinking his eyes as Kuroko caress his cheek, enjoy it slightly. "you..felt happy?" he repeat the other words. He gasped as the light blue-haired male make him leaned on the sofa. "my feeling? I-I think I like you..." he stutter and wonder why his buddy so bold this time, his strenght already gone just by being close to his shadow.

Kuroko blushed a bit more as he was confessed. He was kind aware of that long ago but he couldn't find something to prove that. "Kagami kun! You don't no how happy you've made me right now!" He paused and moved his body closer as their lips were close to be touched again. "I like you too!" He rubbed his chest against the other`s and even tried to move closer as he sat on his member. He blushed even more hard right now that he couldn't believe himself, his cheeks felt warm yet his heart felt like it was going to jump out of his chest but still his tone of tone was the same. "Kagami kun..." He whispered the other`s name while looking down, he looked up after getting concentrated. He moved closer and pressed another kiss on the lips. "Then I shall be your for tonight, you can go on and do whatever you want."

Kagami looked at Kuroko's face and didn't believe this, his shadow that never show any expression to everyone even his former teammate now blushing in front of him! He keep try to listen to every words that the other said to him, his mind more chaostic as his buddy pressed another kiss to his lips.

"I like you too!"

Boom! That words really make Kagami wake up from his chaostic mind and look at Kuroko with different look this time. The red head grunts as his shadow rubbed his chest against his and even growl when the bulge between his crotch make contact with Kuroko's. His body trembling because of joy after knowing that this time he wasn't the one who felt this kind feeling to the light blue male, they both felt the same! Now there's no turning back now, he bring his hand to cupped Kuroko's face and caress it gently felt a slight warm from his blush. "Kuroko.." his voice too husky than before. He seated himself in front of the blushed male and almost stumble back as hear another the other surprising words. "you don't need to say that, Kuroko.. I'm fully awake now to do anything to you.. I love you, Kuroko.." and with that he crashed his lips against the male's small lips, kissed it roughly then his hand slide to his shadow waist and grip it tight.

Kuroko gazed into the other`s eyes, seeing his hands moved to his face and caressed his chess in them. The light blue haired boy was lost in the red, mysterious eyes yet he didn't really like the way he replied. He was always the one who decided what he wanted to do and he he wanted to be done but this time, it seemed, that his light did choose by himself.

"I love you, Kuroko.."

His heart skipped a bit as he breathed, he really wanted to get off now since it was getting more and more dangerous but it seemed too late for that now. He tried to move back as the red haired sat himself closer to him and shocked when he felt the other trembling, it made him shake in his arms too. He closed his eyes before the kiss was going to start and felt a big, soft lips on his, it was so passionate yet delicious and full of excitement. He moaned inside the other`s mouth but didn't have the courage to kiss him back. He tried to push away a bit but he knew that his power was useless against the person so he tried to stay calm and let everything to Kagami. He wrapped his arms around the red haired`s neck and held it tightly. He was getting use to the french kiss that suddenly he felt the other`s hands slipped to his waist, his eyes widened as he grabbed the hand, tried to avoiding it from going any further, blushing cutely. "Ka...kagami kun!" He called the other`s name but still he couldn't complain, he bit his lips, ddi't like the side of himself that was listening to whatever Kagami said but he was happy that it was not one sided.

Kagami's mind being clouded with lust when he kissed Kuroko. He never know that just kissing the male could make him going crazy. His heart keep beating fast when Kuroko moaned within the kiss make him slid his tongue inside the smaller male, explore everything inside it. He felt overwhelmed when Kuroko cling on his neck, felt the tight grip on it make him more excited. He really make the other mouth mess, played with his tongue in different way though he know that the other couldn't match his play. His hands start to wandering to every inch of his shadow body but then startled because the other's hand stop his but his mind already full of lust he couldn't stop it right away. Kagami's eyes snap open as the smaller male scream out his name, make him stop what he doing now and hissed when the other bite his lips then pulled back from the kiss. "s-sorry Kuroko, I lost my awareness. Am I hurt you?" he look at the light blue-haired male while inhale some air.

Kuroko looked at the red haired as he backed off and blushed, he looked away as he covered his body cutely with his small hands, blushing harder, not daring to look at the light of his. "N..not really!"He mumbled as he tried to concentrate his mind together but seemed impossible to. The situation was so bad and the house was really quiet, also the room seemed to be dark enough to make Kuroko`s heart skip a bit since none of the males bothered himself to turn on the lights. It was also hot, Kuroko could still feel the warmth of Kagami`s lips in his, he touched his lips with his small fingers as he glanced at the red eyed male. He placed his feet down on the floor, moving his hips closer to the edge, he starred at his feet`s fingers moving, that somehow calmed him down but being close to Kagami was still stressful and dangerous. He glance one more time and breathed in and out but even after a few minutes, his expression was the same, he didn't know what to do now, it was something more serious and worse that being red. He mumbled something under his lips and repeated it while saying it little louder. "I`m aroused, Kagami kun!" He looked away and closed his eyes.

Kagami look the other back off of himself with blushed hard, he couldn't help but form a small smile on his lips and his smile turn out to grin as watched the smaller male curled up like a ball, make him want to hug him and not want to let go. He let out a small chuckle as his shadow mumbled with cute way. Though he enjoy the sight of his buddy there's still one problem that he must faced, his member got hard now and it's throbbing like hell. Then the atmosphere in his house make it more bad because he just turn on a couple of light since he just with Kuroko in this house. But still overwhelmed by the kiss that just he did with the other though it look like he eat up all the other's mouth after all. He look at the smaller male from the corner of his eyes and caught the other seems uncomfortable somehow, he want to asks him but he afraid the other will scared off. He bit his lower lips because his member throbbing in need, he could do something to himself but seeing Kuroko in front of him in inviting way he just didn't want to lose this chance. His mind was knocked out as hear the smaller male mumbled but hear nothing. "what did you say?" he asked the other then smirked as hear the other words. He pounce to Kuroko and hug him from behind. "I can help you with your problem, Kuroko.." he whispered softly.

Kuroko looked at the naughtly male and cleared his throat, he didn't know of what to do. Why did he even say that to someone so dangerous. He looked down to think about the question, he had to give a very perfect answer for that but his mind was all messed up when he saw the bigger male was having the same problem as his, he blushed and looked away. After a while, he managed to concentrate his mind again, he breathed as his red face got a bit brighter. "Kagami kun, we should do something about your first since it is more bigger than mine." He pointed at the member and then glanced away. "Did you just get that hard because of me, Kagami kun?" He asked and looked at the boy innocently. He gently stumped his back to the man`s dick and touched it on his pants. "It`s throbbing!" He blushed dark and then unzipped his pants as he pulled out the thing and starred at it from close. "I`m really impressed, you are incredibly erected, Kagami kun! I now understand why didn't you tell me about your feelings all this time! You were probably worried of hurting me!" Kuroko said it directly and the thing was that he wasn't scared or anything. He gulped as he closed his eyes. "Is....is this how to do it?" The inexperienced short male close his eyes as he held the big thing with his both hands and slowly entered it in his mouth, giving his light a slow motion blow job, he blushed harder. He knew that he couldn't do it probably. The thing was too big for his mouth. He moved back a bit but then started to lick the tip.

Kagami still wait the other response and back off a little, want to give the smaller male place to breath freely. He got more impatient while waiting the other answer his question, moreover his manhood now burning behind his pants that seems couldn't fit his member anymore. The big male startled as hear his shadow speak up, widen his eyes in surprise then look at his member. "w-what? I-It's okay Kuroko. I could help you first.." he blushed and speak again. "y-yeah, not just this time. Since we won winter cup I always thinking of you then got boner after that.." he confessed, his face now had same colour with his hair. The red head hissed as the shadow of his touched his errection and look at Kuroko's innocent face. "o-of course it's throbbing. That because you rubbed with your butt when we kissed.." his breath become frantic now as the light blue head jerked off his dick and looking at the other that seems amazed by his size. "yeah, but I don't want to do it until you were ready.. And I don't want break the team just because my feeling for you.." he said within his breath. The red head groaned hard while his shadow give him unexperience blowjob, bring his hand and grasp lightly the other hair. "y-yeah, but you don't have to do this.. I could jerk myself alone.." he bit his lips again and look down at Kuroko who closed his eyes tight. "Kuroko!" he groaned again as the smaller male tease the tip of his cock. "Let me do this.." he bring Kuroko near him and pulled his pants, amazed while seeing the smaller male's dick standing with all proud. He start to rubbed Kuroko's hard cock with his hands fast then bring his dick near Kuroko's and rubbed it together, he moaned in pleasure when the contact being made.