breakroom romance {private anessen x prince yuu}

prince yuu

Will looked up at Che and smirked. He knew exactly what he was thinking about, but he didn't mind being the shorter one. He was strong for a smaller guy, which his toned physique showed through his shirt. Che's disgusted face threw him off for a moment, but he ignored it and tried to keep the air pleasant around them. "You know, you're pretty tall Che, I think it's cute," he said with a smile as he started walking down the sidewalk.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prince yuu

• Anessen

Che put his Hood up and blushed mumbling "it's not cute...it's hard..." che opened his car door and unlocked the others and entered the car "listen if I was short I wouldn't gather the attention I do when I fall asleep on public areas " than che silently smiled and started the car.

"Tough life. People pick on me at my height, or at least they try," Will yawned and stretched out his arms. "I still think it's cute though." Will smiled and leaned back in his chair, listening to the radio play in the background. "You know, I wanted to be a musician for the longest time," Will said suddenly.

che looked at will for a bref moment and said "how come" over flowing with curiosity che pulled into a lot of a family restaunt and awaited a answer he turned off his phone receiving a call from his ex reluctantly he told will he would meet him inside and got out the car and answered the phone. After a few moments he noticed his ex walk up to him and say "heyy didn't know you where around this area." The taller man attempted to touch ches face but he backed away as the man aggressively grabbed his arm.

Will smiled and said, "Come now, you know I'm pretty short. They think short people are easy targets, but they usually have another thing coming." As Che pulled into a spot, Will got himself unfastened and exited the car. He was curious as to why Che was acting strange and Will ran to catch up. "Hold up, your legs are longer then mine," he called out.

Che looked over to will with tears in his eyes and the man now pinning him to a wall said "who the he'll are you?!" Will cringed as the. Man's grip tightened around his wrist and they started bruising he clinched his fist and closed his eyes looking away from will feeling shameful. This attracted the man's attention and he kissed che as he started struggling the man glanced at will signaling for him to leave.

Che looked over to will with tears in his eyes and the man now pinning him to a wall said "who the hell are you?!" Che cringed as the Man's grip tightened around his wrist and they started bruising he clinched his fist and closed his eyes looking away from will feeling shameful. This attracted the man's attention and he kissed che as he started struggling the man glanced at will signaling for him to leave. (Redo)