The Wedding Date (private) robertita& jo_suzaku (18+)

robertita

"Shopping?"

At these words, Yue's eyes lit up! Even though he was shy and a little groggy after what happened last night, he didn't want to just sit around. He was very bad at making polite conversations, especially to the rich man in front of him. He obediently ate all his food and then slowly started to sip the coffee. It was all so well made that he could scarcely believe that the man in front of him and whipped it all up in a matter of minutes. Deciding that the silence was too overbearing, Yue decided to start a conversation with the older man, mainly out of fear of appearing too rude.

"Y-you cook very well."

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• jo_suzaku

“Thank you. It’s kind of you to say so. The truth is – since I’m living alone I learn to cook. Do you know to cook too? If so you can cook for me later” Shin replied feeling relieved that the boy finally said something. He thought he was shy or maybe he didn’t feel comfortable around him.

“Let’s get ready to go now. We will take my car. I will drive of course” he said as he washed the dishes and let them try on their support. “We will eat in town by the way. Do you have a favourite place where we may go?” he asked the boy trying to find more about his lover.

Yue stared at the man as he began washing the dishes. Really now, he thought to himself. This man was so rich and famous, yet here he was, cooking food and washing dishes. Answering the question the man asked, Yue replied politely, "I haven't gone into town much so I don't mind eating anywhere you take me. Excuse me for one moment." He got up and rushed back upstairs, trying to flatten out his hair. Locking himself in the bathroom, he stared at his reflection. He looked alright, a little tired but that was okay. He had another quick wash and made sure he looked presentable. Then he made his way down the stairs and into the kitchen again.

"I am ready", he announced, blinking a little as he stared at the man in front of him.

“Ok. Then I will take you to a small restaurant I like…I used to go there when I moved here…in this big town” Shin explained looking on the boy and thinking how stupid he was for asking such a question. He boy couldn’t afford to go to expensive place, after all he was just a student. “But he’s so cute and polite” Shin said loudly as the boy left the room. He finished with the dishes and waited for Yue to come back from the bathroom.

“I’m ready too. Let’s go then” he smiled heading to a door that was taking to his garage. Soon they left his house and he drove to his favourite shopping center. “You may choose the clothes you want. I will buy you all you want. I don’t care about money”.

“I’m ready too. Let’s go then.”

Yue followed the rich man out to his garage, amazed at the size of it. He could count almost 5 sleek shiny cars, but those were the ones visible to him. He got into the car Shin pointed out and settled down quietly staring out of the window as they drove to town.

“You may choose the clothes you want. I will buy you all you want. I don’t care about money.”

Yue stared at the man out of the corner of his eyes. Here, he was just trying to do his job properly. On the other hand this man kept trying to buy him things and actually treat him like his lover? What was wrong with him? He barely knew the guy. But Yue saw how lonely the man was and realized that maybe he was just trying to make him feel comfortable.

But Yue, being a curious teenager, had several doubts. "Thank you Sir. May I ask you a rather personal question?" Not waiting for the man to answer, he continued, "May I ask why you live all by yourself in such a huge mansion?"

“Yes you may ask any question you want Yue but stop calling me Sir. You need to get used on calling me Shin. Tomorrow is the wedding and we need to look like a real couple” Shin explained wondering why the boy was still so shy. “Hahaha, because I afford to leave alone in such big house. I had a flat first but I felt I need more space so I bought this mansion. My family lives far away from me, they weren’t so happy about me liking men…” he answered sincerely hoping the boy was satisfied with his answer.

“Plus, to be sincere, the women that are after me can’t enter in my personal space at all, you are my first guest since months” he added. Actually nobody came into his mansion since he bought it. He parked the car in to the mall’s garage and looked straight into the boy eyes. “Are you ready young man? Here is my credit card. You are free to use it to buy anything you want” he put the credit card on Yue’s hand.

• 2 weeks later...

"Woah!"

Yue stared wide-eyed at the credit card and then looked at the rich man as if he were mad. What was this guy thinking? He kept doing random things that Yue was never prepared for. Blinking he handed the card back to the owner and replied in a slightly rushed voice,"I am just here to do my job, Shin." He emphasized on the last word and opened the door, getting out of the car. Before shutting the door he said, "I am sorry but I am used to doing my shopping alone. You may accompany me since I do not know this place well. But I will not be responsible for your credit card."

Taking a deep breath, he headed for the entrance of the mall and waited there.

“Job?” Shin answered and laughed louder. “Your job is to do all I want. I will pay you well.” he said locking his car’s doors and followed the cutie to the shop. “Let’s go to buy you a suit for the wedding, after that we will go to find some elegant shoes for you. Plus other clothes you may need. You are my lover now so you need to behave as that” he explained to the boy as they entered into the first shop.

“Shin. How are you?” the seller greeted him and Shin smiled. “I’m very well. I come here with a friend today, we are going to a wedding and he needs a suit. Show us the best you have”.

Yue silently followed the man into the mall. He calmed down though, when he was introduced as Shin's friend and not lover. He still wasn't used to the entire fact that he had to belong to someone. He was usually more independent and did what he felt like. Trying not to show too much excitement at picking out a new suit, Yue stared at all the expensive things that were brought out. His hand moved to feel the soft fabrics and he immediately liked a certain black suit that the man had laid out on the table.

He pulled the suit up and his eyes widened as he glanced at the price tag. "People pay that much for a damn suit?!" he muttered not realizing that he had said it a little too loudly.

“Ignore my friend he’s a really too excited about the tomorrow event.” Shin said smiling to the seller. “Try it Yue. I’m sure it suits you. “ he asked pushing the boy back to the cubicle. “Don’t say stupid things in this place. You are supposed to be a rich man same as me” he warned the cutie. “I will let you change now. Call me when you are ready.”

Shin looked around the store for a tie while waiting for Yue to take the clothes on him. “Are you ready Yue? I found you a tie as well. Would you let me to put it on you?” he blinked seeing how handsome the boy was in the suit.

Yue stared blankly at Shin as he covered up for him. He had completely forgotten he was not alone this time and he didn't have to pay for anything.

“Don’t say stupid things in this place."

Yue frowned at Shin and hated when he was pushed into the changing room. "Stop pushing me around. I can decide for myself." He looked at the suit in his hands. Realizing if they kept arguing, he was going to just waste time, Yue shut the door of the trial room and began changing.

The suit fit quite well and he admired himself in the mirror for a bit. As far as he could remember, he had never got a chance to wear a fancy expensive suit like this. He tried to flatten his hair, but it was still messy as ever. Giving up, he opened the door.

“Are you ready Yue? I found you a tie as well. Would you let me to put it on you?”

Yue narrowed his eyes at Shin but nodded. After all, this man was going to be buying him the suit. The least he could do was be courteous.

Shin helped the boy with the tie and then stepped forward so the other could look into the mirror “What do you think? You look great on it” he said being sincere. “He’s hot in it actually” he thought trying to calm down as his heart was beating fast. “Let me ask the seller for some shirts too. What colour would you like?” he asked the boy before he went to the seller.

“Show me some shirts as well, a white one and some colourful as well. I’m not sure what colour suits him best” he explained and looked around for the shirts. He chose some and went back to the boy. “Try them please”.

• 3 weeks later...

As Shin helped him do his tie, Yue stared into the man's face. He couldn't help but notice that the man was not pretending but saying what he really felt. When he was complimented, he felt himself blushing slightly. "Th-thank you." He started walking back to the changing room overhearing Shin ask for shirts. He waited patiently by the changing room and as expected, Shin came upto him with a bunch of shirts to try on.

Grinning slightly, Yue said, "Don't you think you chose too little?" He still took them all inside and tried them on, one by one. The process was long and tiring. Finally, he told Shin, "I like these two", pointing to a light gray one and a bottle green shirt. "I think they will match the tie. Please choose one."

“No need to choose just one. We will take them both.” Shin answered and smiled “Come on. Take the clothes off so you can pay them. I’m a little hungry so is better to have our lunch first, then we will buy you some shoes too and we can go home” he added before he went out from the changing room.

“He’s so sexy. Those arms and that chest; he’s so pure and innocent. I should stop thinking on him or I will be soon hard as a rock” he thought as he went to chat with the seller. When Yue joined them, all Shin could do was to smile. He took the shopping bags and thanked to the seller. “Let’s go Yue. The restaurant I want us to go is at 20 minutes from here”.