Grey Offices and Lace Dresses (KuroBear x Nikolas Private)

KuroBear

Hayate was ready to go on about how cute and perfect his sister was, but his hype went down the drain at Mizuki's question. It felt like she was asking 'what went wrong', but she was just asing a simple question. It wasn't like he didn't know the answer, because he did; it was just that he didn't want to sound... oh, what the hell. May as well just keep going with the honesty. Lying would do him any good anyways, "Well," he sighs with a smile, "I know that they're a lot of girls that just want be because of my looks... but so what? I don't want to be their prize or something. I want to be with someone who knows me for who and what I am, and most importantly..."

Daisuke goes into his pocket to read for his wallet, taking out his wallet and opening it, "I only want to date someone I want to be with forever, and that they can be the queen to my little princess," he takes out a little photo and hands it over to Mizuki.

little_anime_girl_by_smileysprinklekawaii-d67gb6q.jpg

"I want to give her the best big sister out there, and not just any girl will do.. That's Ayaka. My litte sis. Isn't she cute? She says she wants me to get someone nice to play dolls with... Haha, well. She kinda said 'Do it, you big fatty, because you suck at playing the prince!' "

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikolas

• KuroBear

Seeing the other how he answered the question made him smile all the more he was a good guy just didn't want to date some ditzy woman that only wanted him for his body. He was understanding Daisuke more with each passing moment as he saw him reach for his wallet he would let his eyes wander down to the picture, his eyes going wide as he smiled big " She is so cute!!!" Hayate exclaimed as he stared at the little girl he would of given anything to have had a little sister like that of his own but instead he had a younger brother he normally fought with as of late. He would sit back blushing as he thought about what Daisuke was saying then chuckled.

" You sound more like a father then that of a big brother and I have to say as cute as she is in a few years you'll be having to chase the boys off of her." He would giggle a bit about the playing dolls and that Daisuke sucked at playing the prince " I wouldn't say you suck at playing a prince your a sweet prince I am sure to her as you are very charming right now." He shift in the seat gazing at the picture then to Daisuke again then smile. " I would love to meet Ayaka and play with her sometime if you don't mind me meeting here I think she looks very sweet and I'd love to dress her up like a pretty princess sometime."

Hayate would sigh a bit then smile " I've always wanted a little sister someone to dress up and make pretty so I say your very lucky and she is lucky to have a big brother that is willing to try to find a girlfriend that would love her as much as he does. Not only that but to be a good role model for her which is very important at the age she is at we don't want her to grow up into some brainless young woman that only knows how to use her looks and money influence to get what she desires. " He looked up at him then blushed waving his hands some " I'm sorry to be rambling on like this just I would love to have a guy that care that much about me."

Daisuke smiled and shook his head, thinking already about how many ways he could make her feel cared for, "You aren't rambling at all! I love to hear you, and especially because I'm getting to know you better and better with each word!" Ah, of course. If they were together, or good friends at the least, he'd aid her back to health if she was sick, make her breakfast every morning, do as much chores as he needed to-- all to make her feel appreciated and loved... Just like a princess should!

"I'll be picking her up from my parent's house this Sunday. She always comes over for the whole weekend, but she has a playdate on Saturday... After she's settled in at my place, I'd love to have you come by! She's be so excited to play with such a real-life princess." He smiles wider, blushing a bit from stating how the lovely woman across from him was a princess.

Mizuki had openly called him charming... but not only that, she was willing to meet up with him again, and with his little sister too! With that kind of bonding, they'd become closer and closer and closer together. It was all perfect, though for Daisuke, it was very hard to keep patient. He didn't want another 'prince' to swoop in out of know where and steal the girl of his dreams; and it was likely too, considering how many men out there would kill for her. It would take two second for a way hotter, way more attractive guy to ruin him.

He wanted Mizuki. No, he needed her. Daisuke needed to be able to dafely and proudly mention his girlfriend, his princess. He needed to have this woman in his arms, and fast.

Hayate smiled as he blushed a bit at being called a princess this was all moving to fast for him well given he was lying about himself to him. He had to think on all these things to keep his cover perfectly as he could but he couldn't pass up meeting such a cute little girl. " Me a princess? You know how to smooth talk a lady Daisuke." He placing his hands in his lap looking more bashful then before as he lifted his gaze up to the other curiously.

He wondered was Daisuke that much in like maybe even love with his alternate persona that maybe he wouldn't care if he wasn't a real girl.He would shift then look away for a moment as their food arrived before them he would clear his throat thinking " I can come over sunday after my shift at the cafe and everything to meet you and your little sister maybe we can go out for crapes or something take her around the town." He was offering as a smile played over his features for a moment.

Hayate knew that while this all was lasting he would in time have to tell Daisuke the truth or make his mizuki persona disappear, he couldn't risk his day job for the likes of this but part of him was already crushing on the dark princes he had a way with words and a way of making him want to swoon. " Maybe we can um just do something fun with her I mean buy her a new dress I mean make her feel like a real princess." He quickly picking up his chopsticks and playing with them while thinking. "Why do you like me Daisuke?"

• 2 months later...

He was about to take a drink from his cup, but at the question, he just smiles and rests the cup down again, looking up at the ceiling trying to find a way to express his emotions into the right words. His other girlfriend always wanted to hear why Daisuke liked him constantly, like every other day of the week. It wasn't as special and it was a reason why he broke up with her. But even though he'd have a mantra of the response, it was all of a sudden hard for him to do so. Most likely because he had true feelings for this girl, and whatever he'd say would have to be from the heart- not just what a woman would want to hear.

"Why I like you, hm?" Done fishing for the right words after a brief moment, he tells her the catch, "I swear I'm not 15, but I just crushed heavily over you the first time I saw you. You're beautiful, polite, kind and you have a great taste for sweets." Daisuke chuckles, "But then I caught you in the book store! I've never really met a girl like you into comics, and I was just thinking how unique that is. Usually girls are heavy into makeup and celebrities and gossip. I just liked you even more after that. In fact, if it wasn't for Hayate, I may have taken forever to ask you on a date."

Hayate watched him take his time to think of a proper responds that it made him blush once the words actually came out, so that was why he was so awkward at the sweet shop the day he had seen him. He would turn his head to the side and giggle a bit as he lifted his gaze then leaned forward toward Daisuke " Well I have to say you have a way of charming a girl Daisuke and might I add that your doing a rather good job of charming me. As for Hayate helping you on getting a date with me I say he is a good guy and very kind one to arrange such a thing." He would slowly move to get up looking at Daisuke with a smile before digging in his purse to pull out his wallet to put some money down for his meal.

" Truth be told I think your rather handsome and I could stand for getting you know you a bit better if you'd like that certainly your little sister I find her rather cute." He would walk over then bite his bottom lip with a smile before holding out his hand to Daisuke " I should be going I have to get home so I can rest for work tomorrow." He would shift lightly trying to think everything over some in his head.

Grinning, he gets up as well and takes her hand, "Certainly! A woman needs her beauty sleep." Daisuke fully knew he was meant to shake Mizuki's hand, but instead of doing that, he bows and places a gentle, chaste kiss on her hand before standing straight again and letting go, "I can't wait to spend time with the two of you together. I'm 100 percent sure she'll like you, it's not hard to do so anyways." It also wasn't hard to imagine the both of them in dresses, both looking adorable as possible. Ayaka's favorite color was pink, so he naturally guessed that she'd want matching pink dresses. And of course with lots of glitter. "In addition, don't worry about the bill, I was already prepared to handle it," he flashes a smile, "Plus, that's money you can use on the next issue of your comic! Just make your way home safely, that's what I request from you." The last thing he wanted was have her pay money for a date he took her on, and it was the gentleman thing to do.

Hayate smiled looking at Daisuke once he had taken his hand and kissed it causing him to actually blush like their was no tomorrow. He would let his eyes flicker up to Daisuke's face then turned his head to the side looking shy for the most part " Um... Thank you for the wonderful evening... as for umm getting home safe I shall... so I'll see you when you wish to hang out with your sister." He would slowly pull back his hand backing up slowly blushing with a smile then turned to leave " You get home safe as well and thanks again for this date it was a nice one certainly for an unexpected one." He would chuckle letting his bangs fall in front of his face before leaving out the restaurant.

Once home Hayate had took off the wig and sighed some then closed his eyes trying to think for the most part " The hell why is he so charming it is to much." He whispered rubbing his face as he bit his bottom lip trying to think " I never met a guy like that before... wonder how he would take it if he knew Mizuki was really a guy." He muttered as he slumped into his bed pulling out his phone looking at Daisuke's phone number he would bite his bottom lip rolling around thinking. " Only time will tell why did I even agree to play with his little sister.... I got caught up in the moment stupid Hayate.."with that he gotten up taken off his make up and outfit then gotten ready for bed before texting from his actual phone as Hayate. " Hey hope the date went well with Mizuki?"

There was that slow seconds that Daisuke had in his head even after Mizuki had left. Her soft blonde bangs falling over her face, faintly covering over her blue eyes- blue eyes that would make the gods jealous. Everything about her spoke grace to him and if he wasn't gorgeous, his love for her might be a bit creepy to someone overlooking. Hearts popping all around him on the way home after leaving money for dinner, the prince of the night returns back with a look of pure wonder, "That was amazing... I can't believe it!" Grinning wide, he literally jumps and raises his fists in the sky like he saw one of the characters in her favorite comic do, "I'm going to get the best woman in the whole damn world!"

Soon calming complete down from his excitement, Daisuke falls back on his bed in his pajamas and slippers , taking a deep breath and closing his eyes. He had a date with an angel today and he only had Hayate to thank. That boy was amazingly nice and kind to arrange a date with her... Thinking about just how kind he was, he ponders and wonders how to make it up to him- if there was a way to make it up, after all, nothing would measure up! Hearing his phone buzz on his nightstand, he sits back up and crawls over to it, laying on his pillow as he read it was a message from... "Speak of the devil." Daisuke chuckles, opening up the text, responding back, 'The date was amazing! I think I did a good job at being myself, which wasn't that hard than I thought. I'm totally in love with Mizuki, man.'

Hayate looked at his phone laying there on the bed as he closed his eyes as he sighed soon as his phone buzzed in return he picked it up looking at it. He would blush brightly then bite his bottom lip as he rolled on his bed like a love sick teenager that the other had fallen for him well his other persona. He would take a deep breath then texted back " That is great that your date went without a hitch. As for falling for her are you sure your in love with her?" He was curious as to how he had charmed Daisuke like he had as he blushed laying there.

" I mean you two just kinda gotten to know each other a bit I mean maybe a second date or something would make it easy for you to decide if you love her." He was more then blushy now then picked up his phone he uses for Mizuki and texted him " Hey umm I was wondering would you like to go out with me again?"

'I'm sure I'm in love with her. There isn't a single doubt that I have otherwise... But another date would be everything. I just hoped she truly liked it just as much as I did." Daisuke hits the send button just when another message comes up, and it's from her about another date. Sitting straight up and smiling brighter than the moon that night, he quickly sends Hayate another message, 'She just asked me on another date right now! I'm the luckiest guy on the planet! I really can't thank you enough!!'

Taking a breath to regain his composure again, he reopens Mizuki's message and responds with, 'That sounds awesome! I'd love to go on another date with you, Mizuki, I really would! Do you have an idea on where we could go? I think there's going to be a carnival coming in a few days. I saw it on the local news. How about it? :)'

'So you are love at first sight kind of guy well I am glad that you are happy and in love." He wrote back with a smile as he sighed some then closed his eyes trying to think for a moment over all this he wondered what to say to him " So you gonna ask her our like maybe to be your girl later?" He was now curious about him

He would then turn picking up Mizuki's phone then biting his lip thinking " The Carnival seems like a nice idea their is also the shrine festival as well. We could go to those places umm I am curious about something did you like our date tonight? Also um what would you think of coming to pick me up at the sweet shop tomorrow?"

'... Yeah. I'm going to do it.,' Daisuke types, 'I'll ask her tomorrow! But how should I say it? I think I'll get too nervous to actually say it. What a wuss I am, right? haha~' Sending out the message to his loyal wingman, Daisuke opens the next messages from Mizuki and smiles reading the screen. Did he like the date? it was the best first date he has ever had. But thinking of the second with her, it just might meet it equally already!

Bititng his lip as well, the dark haired boy responds to her, 'I'd love to pick you up, Mizuki! I have no issues with that at all actually. As for your question about the date... I must say, it was the best first date I've had... ever actually. Thank you for going with me!' Sending that out, he eagerly awaited for either reply. Hopping up from the bed was Dumbo, meowing witht he lack off attention. The feline goes up to him and walks over his chest, wanting the phone gone for a session on petting and pure, undying love.

Hayate grew flustered as he rolled around on the bed trying to think this all over he was gonna have to tell him the truth eventually wasn't he. He would stare at the responds text as he bit his lip laying there trying to think his lovely soft blond hair 'Why not do it simple and straight forward or even cheesy I mean she is the kind of girl that is a romantic. She likes the cute finer things so you don't have to go all out you know. I know its strange hearing this from a guy like me but I suppose I know her best since were like family and she goes on and on about how she wants a guy that does romantic but sweet things for her. If she was gonna be asked out she didn't want anything crazy or well so plain it would kill her inside.So I suppose that is the best plan to put it like that. "

He then picked up the other phone then only blushed more as he stared at it " I loved the date as well it was a first a guy kinda treated me like you did. So how about you pick me up around 8pm I'll like to get to know you better and Hayate says you seem like a cool guy since I was curious of how you are at work compared to how you are with me. He says you are how can I put it business kind of man."

'Haha! Did he? In a way, I suppose I really am,' Funny. Daisuke always wondered what his title would be after spending years in his dumb office job. He was a businessman! Of course... "Damn cat, move away!" He mumbles annoyingly, shoving his cat off of him. He loved Dumbo to death but, damn, this was far more important! '8 pm it is, milady. You can count on me being there to give you my hand!... Wow I'm corny. Forgive me for that!' That message kind of made him sound weird, but Hayate did say she liked cheesy. Putting more faith into his friend than he really should, he sends the message and hurries back to reply to his main man.

'You're right. There's no use getting her if I'm not going to be a man and ask her directly anyways. I really couldn't of done this myself. I'd be hopeless without you! With advice like this... I'm shocked you don't have a girlfriend yourself. I'd totally date you if I was a girl!' Sending that one with a smile and a little laugh, the young man flips on his stomach and looks at his phone, deciding to add a long a question, 'What flowers does she likes? Chocolate? Candy? I want to give her a little gift when I pick her up~'

" Ahaha, She likes Chocolates and her favorite kind of flowers are Lillies so try getting those. " He laid their thinking everything over for the most part as he didn't know what to think about it all. He would sigh some trying to wonder why Daisuke was trying so hard he blinked then laide there looking at both the phones curiously for a moment it was hard being two different people at once. So he picked up the other phone then stared at it for a long moment then thought of something with a small smile on his face. He would loft a brow as he frowned some thinking deeply for a moment.

'Well lets see I don't find that to corny its actually kinda funny now then. What if you'd like to play hooky with me and not go to work? I'd like to say we play a game of 21 questions you ask things about me and I ask thing about you while we go out on the town. I'm sure Hayate will do your work and cover for you."

'Chocolates and lilies. What a wonderful combination for a wonderful lady,' Daisuke chuckles, feeling cat paws walking over his back, rolling back over to get the stupid cat off him, 'I'll get he biggest bouquet I can find for sure. She deserves only the best after all.'

Seeing her message second, he smiles wide at the thought but then it looses it's luster. Putting more work on Hayate? Thats not something he was okay with. 'Um... I don't know about that. He's been a great friend and he was already doing my work. It wouldn't be cool to take you out and leave him with a mountain of work to do. Maybe we can do the 21 questions on a weekend! : ) '

' Geez dude you got it bad for her huh? I say you spoil her rotten but your a good guy it seems for her since she hasn't had a guy spoil her like that." He texted back then sighed some wondering how he was gonna react to the way the other was gonna treat him he closed his eyes laying back on the bed lofting a brow some thinking ' So what is your motive with her your not trying to just you know be like the other guys and fuck her right?" He wrote in a curious manner not sure if he should of wrote that but he did anyways.

As mizuki he wrote back in responds " Hehe, you seem like your a nice guy most would of said they didn't care about the one that had helped them get the date they wanted. But your right he does have a lot of work put on him but I'll see you around eight then and we can talk about things. :3 But I suggest we get sleep or will both be in bad shape tomorrow. Night

• 2 weeks later...

'Thats a good idea. I know you're already really prefect, but every girl needs their beauty sleep,' Daisuke felt embarrassed just writing that, but he goes on, butterflies fluttering wildly in his chest, 'Goodnight, and see you tomorrow!

Thinking of her angelic veil is what caused him to actually flinch when he reads Hayate's message, he flinches. Flatter her just for sex?! Now way! Replying quickly, he shakes his head as he does so, 'Just to fuck her? If I was that much of a douche, then I wouldn't bother taking anyone on a date, I'd just pick up a prostitute or something! No, I'd be happy for the rest of my life if I could just hold her in my arms every day, I wouldn't care if we never made love ever in our lives. I want her heart, not her open legs!'

' Well sweet dreams handsome talk to you later' He texted back as Mizuki he would swayed a bit trying to think some then blushed that he was becoming so girly about all of this. He dropped his head looking flustered then letting his eyes flicker around his room. So he got up put on his wig and then some girly pajamas as he laid on his bed then took a picture of himself blowing a kiss toward the camera smiling. " A kiss goodnight

As hayate read the message back as he smiled " Then I approve of you dating her you are a good guy..." He said with a sigh then let his eyes flicker over the phone still blushing a lot.

Daisuke's face turned almost as red as he sees his ultimate crush blowing him a goodnight kiss. She was way too adorable for his good, he swore! But, god, how was he supposed to respond to that?! He gave himself some time to think about it, in the meantime, he reads Hayate's text. He felt really proud that he was given approval by him; he was her best friend and nobody could possibly know her better than him. Responding honestly, Daisuke smiles with joy, 'Thank you... For everything. I can really count on you, Hayate. So really... thank you.'

Returning back to Mizuki's message, he bites the inside of his cheek and thinks a bit longer before getting in front of a mirror quickly to ruffle his hair and run a hand through it, practicing a smile for a second before hurrying back to bed, laying down as well, 'Talk to you later! Hope to get one of those kisses for real soon

When he got the text message back from Daisuke to his phone he smiled " Well your very much welcome but be good to her alright she is new to this dating nice guys thing." He texted back as he bit his lip trying to think for a moment about everything he had just done tonight as he blushed wiggling on the bed then sighed some " So man about to head to bed see you at work tomorrow." He texted him that back.

He looked at the respond text to Mizuki as he smirked he had to admit he was hot that was a given very much so. He sighed " But he won't like me if he knew I was a guy.." He whispered as he laid down to go to sleep not responding back just leaving things to linger but he thought about kissing Daisuke it made him bury his face into his pillow as he pulled off his wig sitting it aside. " He is a really dark prince that's luring me in." He muttered as he closed his eyes biting his bottom lip.

The next morning Hayate came into work looking tired as he ruffled his hair with a sigh he looked as if he was over joyed yet nervous about something. He would knock on Daisuke's office door to see if he was in before poking his head in " Hey its me Hayate here to help ya out again." He stated as he waited for the other to answer if he wanted him to come in or not.

He couldn't lie, he waited a few extra minutes -20 minutes- just in case Mizuki sent a late text or something, but even with that time lost that could of been used on sleep, Daisuke slept like a prince. He was under his blankets, hugging a pillow to his chest like a child and even felt his cat snuggle into a ball by his side. He felt amazing going to bed and even better waking up knowing he had another date with the woman of his dreams! Again! He got dressed extra nicely, putting on a black bow tie and a classy faded hat, getting to the office earlier than some of the top workers, even after picking up a little something beforehand. He didn't even have time to be proud of himself, he had work to go to!

Swaying from side to side in his chair as he was on top of his work, the sound of the knock and the voice of his friend break his focus as he even looks slightly startled turning around and greeting, "Hayate! G-Good morning," Smiling as brightly as ever, he waves, "Thanks for helping out with me, man. I think I'm actually getting back on track... but I still would like your help with catching... up..." Daisuke notices the look on his friend's face and he looks at him with worry, "Are you alright?"

He looked at Daisuke then stared at him a long moment biting his lip as he saw how he seemed giddy as he met him. He would blush looking at him then holding his head to the side then bit his bottom lip " Your... in a good mood." He said softly as he blinked then flushed more red moving to the desk and started to find the piles of work to do. He would shake his head at the question feeling a bit nervous that when he lifted his gaze he did it just like he had as Mizuki. He would bite his bottom lip looking a bit shy around Daisuke then shook his head from side to side as he gazed at him.

" No, just a bit tired was um thinking about my crush..." He whispered giving a half truth which he was flustered just seeing Daisuke that he put on his mask then sat down started to work " So you wish to chat up about Mizuki what would you like to know." he asked as he ruffled his hair some trying to focus" Also I'm shocked your wearing a bow tie you don't seem like the type to wear one though I say its a bit to much you might do better without it and your collar unbutton she's a casual kind of girl unless your dressed you know more like her style of clothing to match just the male version." He smirked then held his head to the side.

Daisuke actually was barely paying attention to his friend; as soon as he saw that familiar look on Hayate's face, he felt as though he was with Mizuki, but only for a split second. Now that he thought about it, they did look strikingly similar... and the blush across his face reminded him of how the rosy color would form on her milky white skin. Hayate was acting very strange and was very red.

'Cute...'

The thought came out from nowhere and he looks back to his desk quickly, starting to remove his tie and undo the first two buttons, leaving his collar open and a plain black shirt under it, "Thanks yet again, Hayate," he manages to laugh and scratch his cheek, unfortunately barely hearing the whole crush thing, "And what was that? Did you just say you had a crush? Did I hear that correctly?" Now it was his turn to smirk, looking at the other with his eyebrows raised.