Grey Offices and Lace Dresses (KuroBear x Nikolas Private)

KuroBear

Hayate had gotten ready for work as he would move to enter the office his hair was fluffy and ruffled a bit, walking quickly up the hallway as he fixed his tie up sighing heavyily as he was waiting to find out his new assignment for the week. He had been helping those that have been falling behind in their work it was worse then he had thought about today. He had been assigned to help Daisuke today as he dropped his head some trying to think quiet a bit quickly moving to where Daisuke's office was he was more then a bit nervous about all of this. " Deep breath Hayate not like he could know that your Mizuki... I don't even fully look like her without all the get up." He thought to himself as he put on his cheery smile and walked into the office.

" Excuse me, Um is Kimura-san here?" He asked as he poked his head into the office his blue eyes flickering around to see if the other was indeed sitting there in the office or not as he waited to see if he heard anything. His heartbeat was ringing in his ears as he was more then a bit nervous. He didn't know what to really do with the other in the office now.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikolas

• KuroBear

In all honesty, after meeting and talking to Mizuki, Daisuke slacked off in work and didn't mind too much. It was a stupid thing considering the fact he always wanted to try and visit Sweeities, yet he'd think about her too much and thus not be able to go to the maid cafe... Love does things to a man. At the moment, Daisuke was clicking his pen over and over again, looking at space basically. The workload on his desk waited endlessly for the employee to actually pick them up and file through it, but it was highly unlikey, for it had already been an hour since it was put on his desk.

The sound of his last name being requested brought him back to reality. Upon snapping out of it, the pen in his hand stopped clicking and the natural furrow in his eyebrows returned effortlessly, and just as much oddly. His light brown eyes caught sight of the origin of the voice, and it belonged to none other than... Daisuke had no idea. He'd seen this blond around every so often, but he didn't know him as a person, let alone his name. One of his eyebrows raised as he leaned back in his swivel chair and asked almost as if he were truly interrupted , "That'd be me. What is it?"

Hayate stepped into the office after observing the other hadn't done much if any work that was upon his desk, he had been clearly staring off into space clicking his pen. He would slowly step in all the way something of a habit had formed in him every time he saw Daisuke as he bit his lip some gazing at the pile of work at hand it was going to be a long night and sadly he had his shift at Sweets. " Um I'm Hayate Ito I was sent down to help you with your work for the week I'm an assistant that is normally assigned to people." he would look around seeing that look on his face as he blinked for a moment wondering why the other frowned so much.

" I can start on that pile of paperwork if you like the sooner we get it done the sooner we can go home." he would smile in a charming manner it was almost sweet as how he smiled at Sweets. He would go to stand beside the other as his clothes did smell like the perfume that he wore as Mizuki. He would moved to reach to take the first pile his blue eyes flickering up at the other " Just tell me what all you wish to have done and I'll try to get it done pretty quickly so we can both go home." He said with a smile.

Was he going insane? Maybe he was thinking of Mizuki way too much... but he could have swore that for a second he saw the image of the maid in place of Hayate. He'd just shake it off but when he tried to push the images of her out of his head, they came back twice as hard, along with the scent of her perfume. Alright. He just had to realize this wasn't her, so Daisuke looked into his eyes, his smile and his heart skipped just as it had done with the real thing. The man was taken back and he visibly looked a little more paler. This was a guy. Definitely not Mizuki-chan!!

Not quite getting past the triple whammy, he looked at the pile of work and opened his mouth to talk, but nothing came out. It closed again and he shook his head with a deep breath, "I still have some things to do from y-yesterday so, just start from the pile and do as much as you can. When I finish up, then I'll work on the pile too..." Just thinking of his love made his expression soften a bit, "I do want to get it done fast. I have someone very important to meet after work. And thanks for helping out, I guess. I didn't know the boss was going to send you over here." But damn. Was he really that far behind?

Hayate saw that he looked at him for a long moment he would turn a bit grabbing the pile as he lifted his eyes to meet Daisuke's as he nodded his head with a smile." Don't worry I will try to get as much done as I can with you, to be honest they assigned me here all week so give me as much of your work load as you can." He would then move taking the pile sitting down in one of the chairs and started to work on the paperwork. He was now curious if Daisuke noticed at all but from the look on his face maybe he was in shock from being sent someone to help with his work.

" Well, from the look of how you are seems you must be very tired but you said you had someone that you wanted to meet right?" He looked up with a sweet smile on his face then wrote down on one of the papers " So is it your girlfriend or do you have a date I don't wish to keep you here later then you need to be. " he would gaze up at the other curious if he was telling the truth last night about not having a girlfriend at all." Also don't mind if you have to leave very soon."

"Heheh... Thanks, but... they aren't my girlfriend or anything. You see, it's this girl I've just met." He smiled and took out the remaining papers from the previous day, "If you'd see her, you'd probably fall in love just as hard as I did, but I want her to be mine one day." Boy, if he talked about this, his co-worker would really think he was crazy. With a huff, Daisuke gave a small shake of his head, "I don't want to ramble or anything, so let's just get to work. That's why you're here after all."

Ah that's right... He's been slacking off so much recently that his boss saw it was necessary to have a partner in crime. And with this boy that smelled just like Mizuki, had the same smile as Mizuki and had the same blue eyes as Mizuki, how in the hell was this going to be helpful? It made him think the girl was right there with him for fuck's sake!

Hayate looked up from the paperwork hearing him talking about him as he dropped his eyes to his pile in front of him as he kept working trying not to blush. " I am sure she is like an angel in your eyes the brightest star that makes your heart race right?" He spoke softly as he looked up to Daisuke then smiled " Just be careful you know falling in love with a you hardly know might lead to disaster later on I suppose." He spoke softly as he moved his hand like he was going to tuck his hair behind his ear.

" Your right though I was sent here to work." he smiled then started to work on the pile in front of him trying to get it done quickly as he could biting his lip some as he thought about all of this clicking his pen then looked up at the clock then back at Daisuke " So, um anyways lets get back to work." he would say softly as he tried to get back to work shifting he would blush a bit now wondering " So you gonna ask her out ? I am thinking you should go ahead and ask her out and get it over with instead of you know rushing to see her and not saying anything."

He bit his lip with an unsure expression, "I- I don't know. I really want too, this may sound really stupid, but I get really nervous around her, no matter how much I don't want to be." Damn, he didn't care about how weird he'd sound. He just really wanted to vent his feelings out to someone that wasn't Sully or Rin, "I don't know what's wrong with me, but whenever I see her or think about her, my brain won't work properly and my body moves on it's own!"

Putting down his papers to look at Hayate fully, mostly because the guy kinda looked like her, the drive to talk about Mizuki raised significantly higher, "Recently, I was out shopping and was almost at the register and then I happen to see her leaving the store! She was even still in her maid costume... Well. I kinda was looking for her and wanted to just get to know her, but I didn't know where she went. It wasn't like I knew what I wanted to say anyways, but then I saw her at a bookstore and I magically was there talking to her!" Daisuke grinned awkwardly and turned away again, seeing how goddamn obsessed he sounded... "But it was all coincidences, I swear."

Hayate just couldn't help but to smile then giggle a bit as he lifted his hand to his mouth then placed his pen down thinking about all of this. " So she makes your heart stop make it so you can't breath everything else is just a blur." He would tap his fingers to his lips to thinking about how he was talking about him he didn't know he had this kind of effect on anyone before it made him want to blush and tell the other right there it was him he was liking. He didn't know how to take this all at once but it made him feel a bit bashful now.

" So umm you went after her even though you were in line at the store could of been buying things you needed but instead went after her just so you could speak with her. I have to say my friend you have it a bit bad for this girl she must clearly know how you feel or are you just being mister smooth so well she hasn't even figure it out yet?" He asked as he moved getting up placing his hands on the edge of the desk next to Daisuke " I don't see you as the stalker type if that is what your getting at there with your last statement but I am sure she doesn't know that yet." he would turn to gaze at him then back at the pile of work that needed to be done " How about this since you want to go see her so much I take your yesterdays work and I'll take some of this pile and do tonight get it done for you. Hrm, then this stuff I can get done tomorrow this other half of pile." he looked back at him with a smile bobbing his head just like he did as Mizuki but he wanted to help this guy he was helplessly in love with him from the sounds of it which made him shy a bit but then again.

He was starting to wonder about the other what kind of guy he was fully and not to mention if he was to get to know him better would he accept Him as both Hayate and Mizuki if he knew the truth about him. He would smile a bit then tapped his lip " So you said maid costume I take it she works at one of the maid cafes near by, what's her name and what does she look like?"

Daisuke turned back to the blond in slight shock. Hayate suddenly had a halo above his head and angel wings out his back; he was really going to help this much! Not only that, but he still saw a lot of Mizuki in him and it was as if he were enhancing his love for her. Normally, he'd never let someone else do work for him, he didn't like being in debt to anyone, so it was another aspect of love that changed the man. His only desire was to get to know his love more and work up the courage to ask her out. Hell, Daisuke would kill a man if it meant getting his woman!

As soon as Hayate asked the question about the one and only, his eyes softened considerably in thought of-- "Mizuki..." He swooned, "You're right that she works at a cafe. It's called Sweetie's and Mizuki is the most prettiest maid working there by far. She's got long, blonde hair, big blue eyes and fair skin, just like a princess. No... maybe an angel. Or both, I don't even know."It was now that Daisuke started to click his pen non-stop once more, "She had a ribbon in her hair and I think it looks really nice on her... Oh! And when she blushes all I want to do is hug her and kiss her. Damn. I'm probably the definition of a stupid guy with a stupid crush."

He sighed, "I bet she gets love letters and gets asked out all the time. What difference would I make?" The man's eyes widened and he stopped the pen, "Oh my god... What if she already has a lover?"

Hayate watched the other intently as he saw how easy he had been swayed by the offer of doing his work which Hayate didn't mind doing at all at this point. He would keep working on the papers as he smiled some before tapping the pen to his lips as he started to hear the other ramble on about his alter ego, it was almost to cute to him at this point he knew now for sure the guy had fallen for him. In some ways it was a bit awkward given that he had to work with him here and then hide the fact he was indeed Mizuki lowering his eyes to the paper thinking.

" She does indeed sounds like a mix of both an angel and a princess in fact she is treated like one a lot of times you know." he would then sit back in the chair gazing at him now he was going to mess with the guy his little sadistic side was peeking out something that he loved to do. " Well for starters Mizuki is single at this time and she has a high turn over rate for turning guys down not to mention she is picky about guys she likes. " he would turn in the chair filing the paperwork from the day before has he had completed it with ease " Next you should know she does get love letters and confessions though she is polite with the people that gives them to her because she knows they only wish to like her for her looks, no one has ever taken the time to actually like her as a person or even kind enough not to be some sort of horny creep that just wants to one night stand her and leave her hanging. " He would move along starting on the other pile again.

" So if your in the catigory of creep that just wants to bang her give up now anyways... but if your trying to be true and putting in effort to be well a good boyfriend not just obessesing over her likeness to a doll or an anime girl well you have a shot. " he would point the pen at him with a smile that was sugary sweet " I know Mizuki pretty well we are old friends though I don't like going to maid cafes due to the fact I don't have much of a sweet tooth nor like the women there."

"Y-You know so much..." The man covers his mouth and chin with his hand, looking up in thought. There wasn't a bone in his body that'd say he only wanted Mizuki for her body. He was a star-crossed lover, he wanted everything about her: her flaws, her likes, her dislikes, her anything. But now it was a competition. It was no surprise that she'd have other men at her heels, but what made him more unsettled was the fact that most to all of these people were perverts that were after what was under the maid uniform! Daisuke cringed at the thought of poor Mizuki having to fend herself off politely from a sleazy perv. He definitely did not want to look like one of them to her.

Daisuke took a deep breath and nodded to himself, putting his hand back down and turning both into fists with a determined look in his hazel eyes, "I don't want to look like a creep at all. I'm not one of those guys that just want to use her. I want to love her for everything, no matter what, to protect her and make her feel special! I'd never want to hurt her, or leave her... Only a dragon would be so cruel to a princess..." As much thankful as he was for Mizuki being single, he needed more than just that. He wanted to be different than the others! Oh yeah. And be less 'obsessed' of course.

"Hayate! Since you know her so much... c-can you please tell me everything she likes? I want to do nothing but make her happy... p-please help me get a date with Mizuki-chan!" Daisuke's cheeks became a sort of red, mostly for asking someone he just met advice for a girl, and he bowed his head down, praying that the blond would help him get the blonde.

Hayate took a deep breath it was cute he never seen a guy so passionate about a girl let alone this much in love with one person ever in his life. He would turn trying not to blush himself at the thought of all this something so true about this guy that made his own little heart throb a bit as he heard him. He never would of thought that Daisuke was this much of a gentleman he always saw him about the office as a loner the women of the office whispering about him as if he was some hard to get playboy. But now he saw he was kind of guy that wanted one woman and one that captured his interest not some sleazy chick that liked him for his looks.

" W-well I know a lot about her were very close so I can tell you all that I know about her... she's a sweety and shy so you have to tread lightly with her." he spoke softly as he bit his bottom lip trying to think for a moment as he shook his head trying to get a hold of himself. " Well for starters since she saw you how were you dressed? Also umm like start off with casual conversation with her maybe ask her to hang out with you. " He would blush a bit twisting in the chair now trying to think of how to say things.

" She loves chocolate, strawberries and cakes for one the other things she likes is anime and manga she is really into some of the more action like manga but she also likes romance ones too. She loves her lolita dressing up and costumes like that hrmmm, her favorite type of music is J-rock and Pop she listens to a lot of gackt and x-japan. " he would turn in the chair trying to thinking more of what he wanted the other to know about himself " She is looking for a guy that can sweep her off her feet that is a gentleman and also not trying to just charm her for the moment she wants a guy that is true to his words that he likes her. She wants him to be that prince that can steal her breath and heart away from her even give her a kiss that will blow her mind. She is into punky kind of guys you know the dark clothes wearing type earrings and just a bit more like he could be the jealous type if someone was to try and lure her away, a protector in some respects." he would look up to check the other's reaction to all of this.

" If I were to set you up on a date with Mizuki you promise not to hurt her in any kind of way I could try and get her to meet up with you tonight. Sadly she took off tonight at the maid cafe to take care of some things but I can have her meet you at one of her favorite restaurants in town here not to far from the office here hmm its like a place you grill meat at." he stared at the other with a smile " Also she isn't much of a picky eater but she hates some veggies but she'll eat leeks long as they are made in a soup. "

Daisuke listened attentively to each detail about Mizuki and it took him a second to process what Hayate had said about the kind of man she likes. Dark clothes? He always perferred to wear dark clothing! Earrings? He always wore an earring when he was off of work! The jealous type, a protector, a prince?! He only wanted them to be together and he would gladly sweep her away from evil! He smiled widely as he felt his heart beat extra fast, because he fit that description almost too perfectly. Wait. And a date today? Tonight? He was going to faint...

"A-A date... with... M-Mizuki?" If he were to smile any more than he did now, his face would rip in half! "T..That'd be great, Hayate! I'd be so happy if you could do that. I..." He shook his head, his smile never fading, to get rid of the knot of nervousness out of his system, " I'm just so thankful. And to ease any worry about me hurting her in any way, just know that I'd never want to chase away the woman of my dreams. Just the thought of her feeling down in any way makes me want to be there for her and make sure she smiles because she wants to, rather than smiling because she has to. She deserves the world and I want to be the one to give that to her..." Daisuke took a calming breath and closed his eyes, "I want to be her prince."

He felt like the luckiest guy on Earth to have met someone that knows her this well. He could get in the loop with everything about Mizuki without really talking to her yet, but in time, he hoped that he wouldn't have to ask Hayate for information. He wanted to be able to talk and hangout with the blonde and go on dates and kiss her... He hadn't even thought about kissing her , all he had wanted so far was just to get close. Now he could only picture her soft lips and her red cheeks. The soft voice she'd have after embracing each other lovingly.

He turned in the chair getting up after having finished the work as he put away the pile that he had done and picked up the little bit that was left. " Well that's if you wish to go on a date tonight I mean she's free I remember her asking me to come for tea with her." he would look at him curiously before walking to the bookshelf gazing at him over his shoulder he was lying his ass off as he smirked some. " Though i don't think she would mind if I sent someone in my place for the night." he would turn around lightly on his feet thinking for a moment.

" But you say you promise not to be a creep or a jerk I'll be kind to you and tell you everything I know first off you should get home a change if your going to meet up with her anyways, not to mention well she is a special kind of girl so you have to be gentle with her in some respects so remember that lightly." he would tap a finger to his lip with a grin on his face " Be sure to stop by the bakery nearby she likes the strawberry shortcakes there so bring that to her and I am sure she will be blushy and swayed by you." He wondered if this guy was for real as he said he was as he moved to put the other pile in his bag.

He would blush lightly as he looked at him then bit his lip some " Then be that prince by being yourself as well and don't be cheesy by doing a love letter really be honest and true." he would move to head out the office " You best to hurry home..."

"Strawberry shortcake, be a gentleman, be a prince, be myself... Got it." He nods and drops his pen into his backpack, which was basically the only thing he had taken out besides the late-work. He wouldn't be doing much work now, and no matter how lazy that might turn him, it'd be for a good cause, "I don't think I could possibly thank you enough, Hayate. You're a real life saver... My second angel, I guess." He laughs and raises to his feet, slinging the bag over his shoulder. He goes into his pocket and takes out a very small box, to which he opened up to take out his black earring. The piece of jewelry would always be put right back into his ear when he was going to go home. It was practically apart of his flesh and blood; only at work did it come off. So in it went!

It was good to know that half of 'being himself' that Mizuki would like was his appearance. Daisuke was already, naturally cool and dark, there wouldn't be any reason to fake that. What really did worry him was he himself... He wasn't a bad guy, but even his friends teased him about being boring sometimes, or being too much of one thing. Which was stupid, but maybe, somehow, they were right. Daisuke didn't want to end up being rejected by his princess, but anything might just be better than lying. When he saw her the last time, he had said he liked the same comics she liked, which was his first mistake. He liked actual novels the best and found comics to be slightly less intellectual... not that he was criticizing anyone who liked comics, especially Mizuki!

After his earring went in, he thought of something that was also important, though it didn't have to do with the woman of interest, "Oh! Hayate!" He took out his phone from his pocket, "Shouldn't we exchange contacts? I'd really like to tell you how our date went. After that, I guess I'd be bothering Mizuki-chan more than you, texting and calling wise."

Hayate saw the others wheels turning in his head as he smiled some then noticed he put the earring on as he smiled so it was his thing he always wears. He would smile then look at the other grabbing his bag trying to think now as he gazed over to him " Well you got it all in your head buddy so keep all that in mind." He said as he moved to head out the office himself with a smile.

Now he was going to start thinking of a way to sneak out and change his clothes how to not get caught at all. So now he would turn then smile getting up and moving toward the other with a grin" Well I um do have a phone here." He pulled out his phone and gave him his number lucky he did use two seperate phones for his day job and night job. He would tilt his head trying to think now with a smile " So um I'll see you tomorrow and your very much welcome have a good night with Mizuki." He said with a smile before running to head out he needed to get home and fast change then come back to the restuarant as Mizuki. He started to think of wearing one of her more punky like black dresses.

He would go home changing his clothes quickly even jumped in the shower feeling a bit nervous as he did his make up then shakes his head. He would then figure out his wig placing it on and getting the ribbons he wanted in his hair for the night then opting for one of his punky hair bows he even put on his knee high boots. " Alright I am ready" He said with a smile as he moved to head out going to the place where he said he would meet up with Daisuke. " Just breath... He can't tell the difference."

After Hayate's number was saved in his contacts, he smiled at the number and thanked god for a good man that was able to help him get his girl. He wanted to thank the blond, but the guy looked to be of in quite the hurry. Daisuke shrugged it off and went home just as quickly, wanting to look absolutely perfect and get his marbles together. No acting weird, be himself and no overdoing do it... Got it.

Once home, Daisuke also took a bath and got dressed. A black button up was open loosely under a dark jean vest, he wore a comfy white shirt under it all that said It's in the Stars in fancy writing, grey cut up jeans, nice shoes, and another nearly signature aspect of his outfits, a metal chain that hung from the belt loops of his pants. He'd look at himself in the mirror with more intensity than a female to try and decide if if this was acceptable, but in the end, he smiled at his reflection and took his leave after feeding Dumbo. He felt nice, smelled fresh and looked pretty damn fine. Check for the dark prince look, but that was only half of the battle. Next was impressing Mizuki with a personality to match his punk-dapper appearance.

A knot of nervousness had resided in his chest as he was on his way to the restaurant despite his overall confidence. Daisuke just really didn't want to mess up... He knew that he stood out from the crowd, but with his lover having many men at her doorstep, it might be hard to speak louder than the others. He had this once date to make an impression and damn well he was going to do it! Looking at his watch when he arrived in front, he noticed he was a bit early- which was step one- and so he waited just a bit longer, his head thinking of conversations they could have and the proper way to be and all that jazz... but it all went away when the girl of the hour showed up.

Mizuki's hair, her boots, her bows, her make up, her perfect self... Daisuke's breath hitched and he felt his throat get tighter; he could not take his eyes off of her. The maid uniform looked stunning and now there were simply no words to describe her now. Damn, and her style was on point to! The date might take place at the hospital, because he was about to pass out cold on the ground. For now, he had to just suck it up and look composed, so he cleared his throat and smiled at her, "Mizuki, you came a-and... you look," he smiles wider and takes a breath, "You look great."

Hayate walked up to him holding his little hand bag with a smile he had to give it to the other he was dressed to kill it made his heart beat a little faster then he would of thought, something about this burnette man before rang bad boy just now to him it was as if he changed from tough love sick guy in the office to prince of the night. He was glad he went with the punky look tonight of the black dress with a smile he would draw in a breath. " I hope I didn't keep you waiting long I was arguing with Hayate over the phone for a few minutes about setting me up suddenly on a blind date." He turned his head playing the shy bashful role was the way to go for now.

"You look great yourself and I have to say I like this look a lot from your outfits I've seen so far." He would sway a bit before stepping forward leaning toward him " So shall we go inside or is their another place you rather go eat?" Hayate wasn't sure what was on the other's mind but he wanted to see how far he would go to impress him. Given the fact he knew how he felt from his confession in the office if this guy was going to impress he hoped he would push himself to the limit.

Placing his hands behind his back he looked around noticing that other girls and guys were staring at the both of them but he noticed a lot of the girls were eyeing Daisuke up. He wondered if he even noticed how good looking he was or even the fact he could easily get any woman he wanted just by being like this. He would blush then step forward toward him with a small smile on his lips " You know I have to say that you must be really popular with girls cause everyone is looking at you." He would tilt his head to the side trying to think around everything and everyone.

At first, he was absolutely proud of himself for earning the compliment, but it was then a bit of confusion that settled on his face next. Daisuke smiled and raised his eyebrow, looking around to see such girls quickly adverting their gaze, "Oh? I... I honesty wasn't paying attention. It's a date with you, not anyone else, so naturally it's only you on my mind..." He puts his hands into his pocket and looks fondly at Mizuki. The brunet did know that he was popular with the ladies, but he usually had no interest in those that acted like fan girls. He didn't want a girl that would drop their panties for him, Daisuke wanted a girl that was cool and could actually act like a human being around him, rarer than a lioness in heat or something... Ah. Now he understood Mizuki on a certain level....

"And I also have to apologize for the short notice of this, but you won't regret it," he gave his little bow kindly, "This was the restaurant of milady's choosing, so I'd only be my honor to treat you inside... Also." He smiles and moves his eyes to the direction of some of those other girls, "Don't mind them. It's our date, and actually, you're quite the interest of the men around here." Wait. This was his chance to show that other side she liked! "We'd better hurry inside or I'll start to get really jealous of all their eyes on you..." Daisuke holds out his elbow to Mizuki, wishing that she'd take it so they could talk in together, "Now, shall we?"

Looking up at the other as he spoke about how it was for them to be on a date his cheeks flushed he never heard a guy speak like this let alone only have eyes for him. He turned his head to the side placing a hand up to his mouth as he gave a small smile. " Your very sweet and charming you know that... given the fact that you say things like that makes a girl feel special you know." he would gaze up at him as he stepped forward to peer up into his eyes with a small smile on his face. This guy must really have it bad for his alter ego given the fact that he wasn't even phased by all the others staring at them certainly the girls he didn't have a big ego which was something he never had thought this guy had.

" Well, I think its not so bad that it was on short notice I mean... I wasn't working today so I was free to hang out and do whatever." He moved his hand to tuck his hair behind his ear. Then moved to step forward to the door of the restaurant " Calling me milady is very charming but you know just call me Mizuki or Mizu I'm not at work right now. So I'll call you Daisuke." She would move inside the owner of the restaurant knew him well to give him a good seat in their place which was the back of it. " You'd get jealous over other guys looking at me hehe." He giggled turning looking at him with his blue eyes he would flick his ponytail a bit over his shoulder smiling sweetly " Your really charming me Daisuke I have to say Hayate has interesting taste when he scouts guys for me."

"Well, you're a special girl and you deserve it," Daisuke couldn't help but blush slightly himself at her praises, enjoying them just as much as the girl, "Haha, you really should! I've never actually worked with him in the office, but I'm..." Kind of falling back in my work because I think of you nonstop? "I'm getting his help at work. I feel like the work my boss puts on me is too much, but I appreciate the help Hayate does for me. He's like my hero, seriously, especially for managing to convince you to go on a blind date. I feel really lucky, especially with you having so many men to choose from." After being taken to the back of the restaurant, the brunet sits across from Mizuki at the table, the woman looking good sitting down just as she does standing up. She would be pretty doing anything!

"But it's our date, you know? It feels weird taking so fondly of another person on a date!" He laughs with a smile and tilts his head a little, "I actually have a question for you. Working at a maid cafe, like Sweetie's, is not very common to see... Well, not that I've seen. Why did you decide to work there, Mizuki?" He actually would want to know what other job she had, if any, but it was probably rude. Working at a cafe surely wasn't enough to live from.

Hayate smiled looking at the other as he chuckled some then blushing a bit " Your to sweet if you keep complimenting me I will have to say your quiet the sweet talker." He would bat his lashes some looking at the menu with a smile " Well Hayate is a nice guy he spoke about you before saying that you were hard as nails guy of the office." He would shift a bit in the seat with a smile as he placed the menu down.

" Well true it is our date so lets see tell me more about yourself" He said as he pushed one of his ponytails over his shoulder looking to the waitress he ordered a soda and couple different kinds of meats with veggies. " I work at the maid cafe part-time to pay for things that I need to pay. As for what I do on the other hand I actually work as a phone consultant..." he was lying of course but he didn't want him to know that he was actually Hayate. " So, um what do you like to do for fun honestly from the way Hayate put it on the phone to me you were normally the guy with a frown on his face at work something I haven't seen yet. " Lowers his lashes looking up at him blushing " Though I have to say I like that you smile more anyways... not to mention hayate says you have quiet a lot to say about me."

Alright, now that got his cheeks even more bright in color. Did Hayate tell her all those things he said back at the office? Oh man, oh man. Daisuke clears his throat and gives up his menu after having ordered a strawberry lemonade with the dish of ham and macaroni salad, "W-Well. What I like to do...?" No lying, no lying, no lying. Being honest is better than pretending to like something! He took a breath to cam his scattered brain and went though his likes honestly and slowly, "I like to ply on my guitar and pretend to be a good writer by making up songs. It's not that fantastic to me, so don't ask me to ply in front of you, because I refuse to embarrass myself in front of you!" He laughs and folds his hands on his lap, "I also like going to that kid's amusement park, Astro Park, with my little sister."

The mention of his little sister gave him a thought. Kids. Women loved guys with kids! He didn't want to use her sis as a way station, but it'll help him earn extra points, especially because this was true! "I spend every other weekend with her, or on her school breaks. People say that their younger siblings are annoying, but I think she's the most perfect little girl, not to brag or anything..."

"A musician.... that is shy to play his music hehe... very charming maybe one day I could hear a song of you just recording it for me." He would stare at the other in a shy manner knowing that finding out this much about him made him even more curious about his co-worker it was very hard not to be charmed to say the least as he let his eyes wander over the others face with a smile as he mention about Astro park a place where he use to take his little brother. He would blink not even knowing that this guy had a sister complex it was rather cute.

" I used to go their all the time I love that amusement park but now I don't go as much well now since I am older. Do you have a picture of your darling little sister?" He asked as he looked up when the waitress brought their drinks to the table then chuckled some " If your any picture of cuteness of what your sister is I am betting she is adorable as ever most likely a sweet heart." He would think about his younger brother then shrug a bit " I'm an only child so I don't know much about having little siblings." He lied but it wouldn't be right to reveal that he had a brother certainly with the fact that was Hayate's younger brother. He would cross his legs looking a bit nervous now trying to think this guy was like a triple threat in a manner of speaking this guy had everything the charms, way with kids, musical talent well he had to give it a bit extra for having a good job as well. " Why have you been single for so long I mean not to poke my nose into anything but from all that your telling me I am sure some young lucky woman would of snagged you any moment. Not to mention you like kids and your talented a good career... you have it all but yet you haven't found a woman before looking at me. Why?"