Grey Offices and Lace Dresses (KuroBear x Nikolas Private)

KuroBear

af4795f6496fe4a5b14af206ab699ba7.jpg

Name: Daisuke (first name) Kimura (surname)

Appearance: Dark brown hair, light brown eyes, average height with a bit of muscle on him-- Daisuke normally wears an ear-piercing everyday, but not at work to save himself the speech from his boss saying how improper it is. For the office, he wears things that look somewhat formal and refrains from wearing his usual all-dark clothing. For some reason, he always just looks angry or upset even if he feels fine. The furrow in his brow usually goes away far after work hours and the weekend.

Bio: Despite for his dark clothing and piercing, he doesn't consider himself punk, or grim at all- saying it's the way it is because he likes it, choosing not to be placed in categories. Daisuke had gone to a community college in his past, but never found anything he wanted to continue, career-wise. It wouldn't have been an issue if for the fact he now works at the most dead-end jobs possible. Not to mention everyday was the same. As much as he hates dull tastes, he also hates being jobless, so he just had to put up with it until something else came up. And after two years of nothing new, hope was lost and he figured doing the best at what he had was the best option. He's never even considered guys attractive and never once thought he was gay, but he doesn't criticize those who are.

Family/relationships (optional for you ^^): 10 year old little sister he loves unconditionally, she lives with his mom and dad; Daisuke visits every other weekend happily. He has a cat in his apartment even though pets aren't allowed, the name of him is Dumbo because of it's questionable behavior. He's been six months without a girlfriend, but can live without one.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikolas

• KuroBear

"No I'm not going with you guys." Daisuke hissed at his friends, who were already dragging him down the street to the most frilly, girly place they could think of. Why exactly? God, who knows. They were just talking about how angry he'd been seeming and blamed it on the lack of a companion, not even taking in the fact the breakup had happened a while ago and the brunet was far over it. In fact, it was he who wanted to get away from her because she was being too clingy and slightly obsessed. Daisuke was the topic at break-time at the office to his dismay and then this. "Goddammit, stop! I have free will, and I don't want to fucking go with you idiots!"

His best friend, rather EX best friend, Sully , had him by the arm with another ex friend tugging him by the other, "Come on! They have tons of pretty girls there, maybe you could pick one up!"

"Yeah, what's better than looking at sweets while eating some?" The other laughed.

Rolling his eyes, Daisuke finally started to lessen his resistance, not seeing a real way of escaping considering these guys had already pulled him forcibly down three blocks. The two friends nudged each other with a small snicker at their accomplishment, which was ridiculous seeing how Sully was 30 and the other, Rin, was 26. Adults. These men were supposed to be adults. Speaking of being an adult... "And why on Earth did you decide to take me to a maid cafe and not a strip club if you were this concerned for me?"

Rin patted Daisuke's back and explained, "You can do that on your own time. We're curious how you'd react in a different setting... plus I'm kind of hungry, aren't you?"

With a purposely loud sigh, the brunet pushed Sully who had picked at his shirt, "Tsk. Sometimes I question why I bother with you."

The three of them reached the cafe doors, already seeing inside the booths and dressed maids inside. The name of this place was called Sweetie's... Well then. Forcing Daisuke inside first, they all looked around at first and held in a whistle at the dressed up maids that worked there. A nice girl at the front gave them a welcome bow and a cheerful smile before taking them to their table, telling them their server would arrive shortly.

"Anything interesting, Sunshine?" Sully smirked at Daisuke, "I think I'd take all of these home..."

Shaking his head, he crossed his arms and refused to look at his friends, "You say that like women are objects. No wonder you've been single so long..."

Rin covered his mouth and laughed at the insult and the eldest man sunk in his chair, "You don't gotta be like that, Daisuke. So mean... Look, here comes our lovely lady server~" Sully quickly changed the focus to their maid who approached.

16hrznk.jpg

1q6d1v.jpg

Name : Hayate (First Name) Ito ( Surname)

Apperance : Blonde hair, Blue eyes, Slim build that is slightly musclar toned body, he normally wears casual clothes hoodies, jeans that are dark colored as well as some punky more like clothing durning some days as things goes. At his second job he would wear frilly dresses, Lolita outfits, and maid costumes along with a long blonde wig or extentions that are added to his hair for his job. He also wears stuffed bras to make it look like he has a c-cup bra to make himself look more feminine to trap people at times.

Bio: Hayate is an adverage busy body that works hard to do what he can to make money getting a dead end degree that didn't have much of a job market in it. He would soon end up working in an office as an assistant by day to try keep up with the bills, he took on a second job in a maid cafe to help pay off his debt but to also provide for his mother and younger brother. He currently lives alone in the city where he works hard to send money back home to provide for his mother and his little brother which is in high school he is paying for his tution.

Hayate was on his shift after work he had just finished getting ready for work adjusting his uniform properly he would soon adjusted his hair properly with a sigh. He would practice his smile of all days he couldn't help but to think about anything else other then making a good amount of money to provide for his bother's schooling. As he shifted then moved away with a sigh closing his eyes some then shaking his head.

He would moving into the dining area as he put on his practiced smile going to the first table that was given for the night. Moving to the table when he lost his smile looking startled that it was some of his co-workers sitting there he would blush knowing they were the three that he just didn't know what to think about. He would soon move to the table with a sigh as he stared at him a long moment.

" Welcome to Sweeties My name is Haru can I take your order?" he asked as he smiled brightly to all three of them putting on his mask for work as he let his eyes wander over the both of them curiously. He was hoping none of them would recognize him at all. Soon hiding his face behind his little taking order tablet. As he tired to keep as calm as he could for the moment closing his eyes as he shakes his head some then biting his bottom lip.

"I'd like a lemon-almond cupcake and coffee, cream and lots of sugar, please," Rin bounced, his smile showing just how pleased he was to have such a beautiful, stacked maid. She was pretty, but his eyes had found a different maid with brown hair and a slightly bigger chest. His attention was sadly taken away from Haru quickly because of it.

Sully tried the gentleman approach, folding his hands over the table, "Good afternoon, Haru! Today, I'd like coffee as well, but with a regular amount of sugar please," he laughed a bit and continued, "As well as a piece of chocolate cake and a vanilla cupcake."

Usually the fake mask Sully put on in front of women made Daisuke aggravated in some way, shape or form, but not now. He couldn't take his eyes off of the beautiful maid that stood before them. Long, pretty blond hair, blue eyes that would make the colors of the ocean jealous, and soft, white skin. Was this an angel? He felt like he couldn't breathe, but the constant heartbeat in his ears made him pretty sure he wasn't dying. God, it was like a giant stone slab knocked his chest; he was instantly attracted to... Haru. Such a sweet name for a sweet girl... The way she hid her face was too cute. So she was a shy one? His heart was in serious danger of bursting from so many emotions swelling up in it.

Daisuke looked fondly at the maid and created an awkward silence, being pretty obvious about his liking. Rin and Sully looked at their friend and then at each other, smiling widely before the younger man spoke up, "He'll have--"

"What do you like?!" Daisuke hastily came back to reality, "I... I'll order whatever you like the most on the menu." He cleared his throat and calmed down, settling in his seat, "I mean, well. You work here, so I trust your taste, Ms. Haru."

Hayate looked at Rin which he didn't like at all in the office to be honest he couldn't stand the guy with a ten foot pole, the fact the guy was a bit of perv kinda made him not like him one bit. He would lower the order pad to smile at Rin looking where his gaze was going. " Oh so you'll like lemon almond cupcake, light coffee with double the sweetness " He smiled sweetly as he then leaned forward " Hm, would you like to be served by Cyee?" He asked as he smirked one less to serve would do him some good.

He would then turn his attention to Sully this guy he knew but not fully well just the fact that he was seemingly acting like a gentleman made him smile a bit more maybe he wasn't a total pervy guy like his counterpart Rin there. He would nod his head reading back his order. " Chocolate cake, vanilla cupcake and coffee with simple sugar." he then turned his gaze finally onto Daisuke, what he saw normally in the office and what he was seeing now was a different man which through him off a bit.

Hayate would quickly blush as he was asked what he liked in the cafe thinking for a moment " I umm, well I like devils delight its a triple chocolate cake sprinkled in chocolate sprinkles topped with whip cream, cherries and drizzled with hard chocolate syrup. As for drink I like a simple chai tea with double sugar and honey." He would shift a bit then blushed some " Or a strawberry bubble tea with tapioca " He could tell the other was flustered a bit by him which kind of threw him off a bit, never seeing Daisuke act like this before in the office it was a bit odd.

" Would that be all for you Masters?" He asked as he shifted lightly smiling now but he was feeling a bit shy again moving to take the menus from each of them " I'll have everything right out. "

"Yes that'd be all. T... Thank you Haru." Daisuke said in his growing daze. He looked, felt and radiated 'Starstruck' pure and simple. His cheeks were even red to complete the image of a boy with a deep crush. Well- who wouldn't fall for such a beautiful woman?! When the maid had left to get the orders, the brunet took the breath that he hadn't even known was kept in his lungs. Coming back to it all once the girl was out of sight, Daisuke looked back to his friends and flinched seeing their eyes on him with huge smiles, "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Rin lightly kicked him from under the chair and snickered, "I've never seen you like that before, are you--"

"Like what?" He crossed his arms and looked out the window, flustered over the fact his attraction was being called out, "She's... really pretty. That's all."

Sully couldn't help but laugh too, "They're all pretty, but you were in another world or something, Kim... You know what you should do?"

The bigger man leaned closer a bit along with Rin, who practically read Sully's mind and continued the thought, "You should totally talk to her and stuff! You can't let a woman like that slip away!"

"Slip away? She works here, obviously, she isn't going anywhere!" He growled, trying to protect his dignity as a strong man with even stronger protection of his heart, "Anyways, can you guys just relax? Neither of you are cupid, so stop trying to dictate my goddamn love life." As he spoke, the man took out his phone and looked at the time as if he had somewhere to go, which was not the case at all. He was actually thinking about talking to Haru, but it would go horribly wrong. Not because he was shy or anything; it's the fact these two monkeys would make him look like an idiot or something. The best wingman that Daisuke could probably go to a trashcan and none of his friends.

Hayate once behind the counter let out a breath he was holding as he shook his head some trying to think about everything, he would move about quickly getting their orders correctly on the tray. Shutting his eyes his mind was panicking the thought that none of them realized just who he was which he had to give it to them that they were pretty dense men. He would drop his head some trying to think for a moment then biting his bottom lip.

A couple of the girls came over to him and bumped him " Hey seems like the brunette is taking a liking to you not to mention he is kinda cute." They giggled scurried away before Hayate could pipe up anything about that objection. He knew that he kinda saw Kimura-san's face turn red looking at him he wasn't sure if he was just spotting another girl or not. Finishing up getting the sweets and drinks on to his trays he would quickly move back toward their table with a bright smile.

Stopping handing Rin his items first then Sully as he soon let his eyes land on Daisuke for a brief moment then sat his food down as well with extra napkins. " Well if that be all Master's please enjoy if you need anything else flag me down." He gave a bright smile then moved to go to another table to tend to it. He let his gaze lift up every now and then to the trio as he was working curiously even made an excuse to go over to their table to refill their coffees just to see what they were saying.

They gave a brief thank you to Haru after their foods were served, and of course, when the blonde had come their way, Daisuke stopped his protests to flutter over her. The other men laughed more, with Rin the Runt speaking first, "And she's calling us all 'Master'... Gives you any ideas, Daisuke? I'd bet you'd rather be calling only you such a thing. Under that furrow in your brow is a real strict dom. I just know it." The black haired smallie extend his arm to try and flick his forehead, but Daisuke slapped his hand away before he got the chance.

"You're such a pervert. What's wrong with just liking someone, huh? Not everything is about sex, you know..." The brunet saw that Haru was coming back and he quickly shut his mouth and grabbed a fork, stuffing his mouth with a big piece of the devil's delight. His eyes widened and he held the, ironically, heavenly food on his tongue. Sweet, sweet chocolate... His taste buds soared and he was actually having a moment. This blonde haired angel was oh so beautifully sinned to love the devil's food. It was so poetic~

"Ms. Haru?" Sully looked to the maid with a friendly smile, "Our friend here is acting a bit strange, but he really wanted to tell you that you look very nice."

Daisuke's eyes widened and the cake he loved so much started to choke him. He turned to the side, coughing with tears pricking the edges of his eyes with his face even redder.

"He's really happy you're the maid to be serving us!" Rin added, "And that your outfit makes you look super cute."

Poor Daisuke glared at both of them and kept coughing, yelling in his head, 'Those fucking bastards!'

Hayate had just been mid pouring Rin's coffee when he spoke up about Daisuke finding him cute he nearly let the coffee spill he jolted up holding the pot up to his face. 'The' Daisuke Kimura found him good looking well that was shocking he never thought he would look at anyone not even women. When he heard the choking sound coming from Daisuke he would move to sit the pot down and tried to pat him on the back.

" Are you okay sir?" He would blush as some of the other maids looked over to that table with a curious gaze he would become more flustered as the comments about him starting coming and the look Daisuke was giving. With that he turned aorund and scurried from the table sending one of the other girls over to the table in his stead.

"This is to much..." he whispered to himself once he was in the break room rubbing his face now " I didn't think I was that cute... they must be screwing with me..."

"Ack-- S-ully! Rin...!" He hissed at the two as he was beginning to catch himself. Wonderful. The doe ran away... Covering his face with his hands, Daisuke let out an aggravated sigh, mumbling with sarcasm thick in his voice "You guys are great. The most greatest friends I've ever had to this day."

Ignoring the obvious suggestion the brunet had in his tone, the two light up, "So kind of you, Kim!" Rin grinned happily, "You're not the best friend we've ever had, but it's really fun messing with you." Sully chose not to say anything, taking his tome with chewing on the delicious chocolate cake he'd been given. The cake was soft, sweet and simply delicious!

"She's gone... you bastards scared her away..." Pursing his lips in an angry pout, he poked at his cake. This wasn't the best company to have when you've met the most gorgeous, cutest woman possibly ever, and maybe he'd have to make up for this on his own time. Without these fools.

Hayate sighed as he moved around in the back his shift was almost over here he didn't change back into his male clothes, he normally walked out in his own lolita dress of the day. He had chosen a soft classic lolita dress that was a deep blue with white shirt and blue neck collar. He would swipe out his hair ribbon for a blue one as well and flick his hair with a sigh biting his lip. Soon he would move to head out the shop front.

Moving to the counter he would get his normal order of sweets to take home for the evening with a chipper smile on his face. He did lift his gaze up to the three men in the booth he had served earlier that was still there. But he wasn't even sure what to say to Daisuke just feeling like it was a shock to him that the guy even thought of him that kind of way, well of his Haru persona sadly he mustn't find out about the fact by day he was Hayate Ito and by evening he was Miss Haru of the maid cafe.

He would soon bow and wave goodbye to the others in the shop before moving to head out " Have a good night everyone." He said in a sweet chipper voice then headed out the door with his purse and box of sweets.

Daisuke watched Haru go longingly with a light sigh as Rin and Sully kept talking. Maybe they thought he was listening or at least acknowledging they were speaking, but no. He was left savoring the last moments he saw of the dear, sweet Haru. He had even noticed the change of the hair ribbon in her hair-- man, there was no denying he was in love. Eating and drinking the same things she liked, he also thought that this devil's cake was the second best thing in the world; the number one thing was pretty obvious.

The two men finally realized that their friend a few minutes later, Daisuke, was pretty much done for the day. They paid for all the food, given the money to their substitute maid, and even then, the brunet was in his head. It was funny and laughable before, but Rin and Sully finally realized how real their co-worker really was about this. The older man pat Daisuke's shoulder, breaking the trance he had created, "Oi, lover-boy. It's about time we all head home, yeah?"

'What? Oh..." He sat up and used a tissue to wipe his mouth clean, "Yeah. Home!"

"We'll see ya tomorrow, eh? Unless you'll be spending all day hitting it off to Haru-chan's face." Rin looked off to the side and yelped feeling a hard kick to his shin, "Ouch! Kim!" Daisuke shook his head and got up from the chair, mumbling a good-bye before leaving those two idiots in the cafe.

His house was not too far away, which was a good thing. He'd be returning to this cafe very soon.

It was the next evening Hayate was just getting off shift at the maid cafe having done a hard days work he rushed to the little market shop to pick up things for dinner. He was still thinking about how he had seen Daisuke the night before the look on his face it didn't leave his mind even at work in the office he avoided him today, with a sad sigh it would be standing in front of one of the stalls not to far from the cafe looking at some fruit.

" Hmm, wonder if I should make a fruit cup for tomorrow." he thought to himself as he stood there smiling to the owner of the stall before picking out a few pieces of fruit he liked to place them in his little bag for his things. He would soon move along to the other stalls to pick out other things for dinner. Today he was wearing a soft pink lolita dress with a high neck collar and frilly sleeves, his hair he had put on his pigtail wig with two pink ribbons in his hair as he smiled staring down at one of the packs of meat as he was trying to decide beef or pork tonight.

He turned then put the pork back buying the beef slowly making his trek up the street when something in one of the book stores caught his eye he would go picking up the latest addition to one of the comics he would read, giving a smile as he stood there holding his little purse and bags as he flipped through the book trying to decide what he wanted to do if he was going to buy the book or not. 'Hmm, I did make a little extra this week and all the bills are paid for... I can get this and a new dress with bows... no issue..." he would stand there flipping through it casually as he shifted his weight a bit in his little shoes.

Unfortunately because of constant day dreaming and filling thoughts, Daisuke was forced by his boss to stay after hours to make up for what he didn't do. All he could think about was going to the cafe and now that was the reason why he couldn't go. It was funny and sad at the same time. He got home tired and exhausted, instantly getting into comfy clothes and laying on the couch, staring up at the ceiling lazily. Because of this girl, everything else in his head was clouded and forgotten.

This was insane... She was just a girl. A really pretty one that took up all the space in his head. Actually, just recalling something, Daisuke wanted to get some things from the store! Ah but that meant he had to get up...

He had painstakingly rose from his comfy spot on the sofa and got ready to go outside for the second time. Wearing dark, slightly tattered jeans, a gray plaid shirt and a black cotton sweater, Daisuke left making sure he had his wallet and his signature piercing, which was a small black bead in his ear, along with ruffling up his hair to give a little messy edge. It was looking like this that the man felt good-- as himself. He wasn't punk, wasn't goth, but the dark combination was really his style.

Soon, Daisuke was already on line at the supermarket with his cart half filled up with foods and munchies that would fill up his drawers and fridge. He was halfway through the long lone, slumping over his cart tiredly with a bored expression, but all of a sudden, his entire figure brimmed with life from something he caught in his peripherals. Blonde hair. When he shot his head to see if it was her, sure enough it was, the man's mouth opened and closed his mouth like a suffocating fish. Daisuke acted before he thought and left his cart to push his way out past the line. He earned growls and cusses from the people who were rudefully pushed on his way out, but he didn't care.

It was her.

He tripped out the doors and onto the sidewalk, but huffed when she was nowhere to be seen, "God... What am I even doing? This really is insane." He let out a long sigh and shoved his hand into his pockets, letting his feet take him down the street. Chasing after a girl he didn't even know... what if her name wasn't even Haru? What if she was already taken? She could be crazy just like his ex for all he knew, but damn, he never felt so deep in love. He never had chased after a girl, let alone to literally chase after her. It wasn't like the universe had them meant to be or anything. Love didn't work like that, right?

Daisuke was thinking about that one second and was completely blank the next; his legs stopped moving automatically to gaze upon the sweet coincidence before his eyes. Haru was inside of a bookstore looking at the comic series that Sully had suggested to him and that he was going to read it, but was too lazy, but yes, it was that comic book!! So not only was she stunningly beautiful, but she had a geeky side as well? It was fate that wedged her into his heart for sure. Daisuke's auto-pilot kicked in again and in the next minute he was inside the store.

Being smooth and 'casual' with it to not seem like a stalker, even though evidence proved otherwise, the brunet swallowed down a ball of nervous fear in his throat and approached. Daisuke pulled out one of the books from the shelf and flipped through the pages idly, as if he were reading until... "Wait a second. H-Haru? Is that you? Haha, no way, it is! Do you remember me?" He asked with a hopeful smile on his face, his eyes stuck on the angel before him.

Hayate had been so busy with the book he didn't even notice Daisuke at first standing next to him he had been thinking so hard about buying the new comic or not. He would lift his gaze up soon as he was spoken to as he nearly wanted to run away now but he smiled and lowered the book in his hands tilting his head giving a sweet smile. " Oh its you umm your friends called you Daisuke right?" He spoke in a sweet voice letting his gaze wander over Daisuke well he had to give it to him outside his normal work clothes he looked dashing maybe more like a hot dark prince he read about in BL novels that he liked.

A light blush crossed his cheeks as he looked at the book in Daisuke's hand then back up at him " Your looking for a good comic to read?" He asked as he was now holding a casual conversation his mind was running now wondering just how he could actually get away now but then something dawned on him. He didn't look anything like he did at work which was why Daisuke didn't suspect anything at all well not to mention they never closely interacted at work either which was a good thing in his mind.

" I hoped you like the devil's delight and the tea yesterday sorry I left so suddenly I wasn't feeling well before."

“Please, there’s no need to apologize!” He laughed and closed the book to look at the cover, which he hadn’t even looked at previously, “I really liked the cake and the bubble tea. I’ve never actually tried any of it before, so I’m glad you were there to suggest it to me.. As for a comic....”

Think fast, think fast.

“I’d say that this has to be one of my favorites!”

Think fast, not stupid!

“Y-Yeah. I love the art and the storyline. It has to be the best in my books!” Daisuke felt like he majorly messed up. Lying wasn’t his style at all, but it just came out of his mouth- his tongue desperate to simply give something Haru would like hearing. This woman was seriously breaking him apart. He couldn't show any hint of that, so he played it cool. The brunet ran a hand through the side of his hair and looked at the girl, greatly admiring her cute blush, "What do you think about his work?"

" Oh, well I am glad you like the meal and it was a new experience for you." He smiled at how Daisuke was maybe it made him think for a moment under the cold look and the rumors he might actually be a nice guy well he was sure any girl that could get his attention would be lucky. He would turn his head to the side and blushed a bit with a smile then lowered his gaze slightly " Well as for that series your holding I like it a lot the art and story is really good." He would tap the tip of his foot to the floor trying to think for a moment.

" Umm, about the other day what your friends had said is it true?" He asked as he let his eyes wander over his features wanting to know how much of a risk he was going to take with this guy. He would smile holding his head to the side thinking for a moment why was he so flustered before then bit his bottom lip trying to think.

Back to those two fools, huh... Daisuke's cheeks reddened slightly and he used his fingers to roll through the pages of the comic without looking, "W-Well they said a lot of things, Ms. Haru." He looked to her sheepishly, watching the way her tied hair fell off to the side with her head tilt, "But if you're talking about the dress and... you know. You. Then yes. It's true, but you probably get that a lot!" He laughed nervously, trying not to sound too horribly in love, or that it was a big deal "You're really cute and you must get compliments like that all the time."

Ah, but he really wished that wasn't the case. He didn't like the idea of some other, random man making Haru blush... It was a selfish thing to say, but he only wanted her to himself. He wanted to be the reason why she'd turn down other men. Ah, but he could dream, couldn't he?

He looked at Daisuke at his comment then smiled as he held the book in his hand blushing now " Well they are both umm questionable guys anyways.." he would cast his eyes down then slowly backed away trying to think as he bit his bottom lip then sighed some " Well umm I don't actually hear it a lot but..." He blushed more then moved away from him in a curious manner. He wanted to try and think all this out as he wasn't sure why Daisuke was acting the way he was " Um, Thank you that you think I dress cute and I am as well..." he would turned to pull away soon moving away.

" I should be going... I have work tomorrow and everything..." he would gaze at him a long moment then biting his bottom lip trying to think of an excuse to leave. Then shakes his head a bit then tried to think of something quickly " Your quiet handsome honestly... I'm sure your girlfriend must be a lucky girl to have you." He turned to move away with a smile then flicked his hair a bit with a smile " I'll see you again soon sir."

"My girlfriend?" He repeated, forgetting anything else she said, and shook his head, quickly putting the book back onto the shelf before scrambling to catch a pace up to Haru's side, "I don't really have one, I mean, I just haven't really found anyone yet, you know?"

God, it sounds like you're being desperate and needy! She won't like that.

Clearing his throat, Daisuke took a step back, as if it was an 'undo' button, "But thanks for the compliment and... I hope you have a good night, Ms. Haru!"

Forgetting something?

He extended his hand out to her quickly so they'd shake hands, "And 'sir' makes me sound old, Ms. Haru! Please, just call me Daisuke. You'll have to remember it too, because I'll be coming back to your cafe often for that delicious devils cake!" On the outside was a nice, friendly smile, but on the inside, the brunet wore a proud grin as confetti rained from the sky; a self congratulation for saving his sorry ass.

Hayate lifted a hand to his mouth as he giggled softly then lifted his gaze up at him it was sweet he wondered if he was like this in the office how many women would drop their panties for him, even men for that matter of speaking as he looked at him. He would see that he was really flustered by the fact that he mention a girlfriend " Shame, you don't have one I'm sure that you must have a lot of admirers and I would say I have to pity the girl that let you get away." Hayate was wondering what he was doing at this point clearly he realized he was slightly flirting with Daisuke " Daisuke... hmm well I can't call you that in the cafe the manager would be angry if i called you that out loud. But I could call you Master or my Lord outside the shop I suppose I can call you by your first name." He gave a cute little shrug then whipped around thinking of a good name he would sigh some he couldn't give him his actual name " Call me Mizuki Haru is only my work name that I was given." He would bob his head then moved to pay for the book.

Before moving to shake his hand with a smile " Its a pleasure of seeing you again if you like to come to the shop their are other items to try maybe I can suggest them. Also umm if you did want to see me I work mondays, Wednesdays, saturdays and most sundays." He would let his gaze flicker up to him well he wasn't sure why he was being nice to him but he turned away quickly " But I am positive that you could meet the other maids they will love to suggest meals for you too."

Mondays, Wednesday, Saturdays and Sundays... Hearing her work days, he instantly knew where he was going every afternoon. Mizuki... he'd be visiting Mizuki; another beautiful name for a beautiful woman. The kind of lady that he'd want to never let get away. With this kind of progress being made to become friends with the blonde, Daisuke totally felt like a lord, a master. "Maybe they can, but I like your taste! I'll probably know each thing on the menu eventually. I never knew Sweeties had such tasty foods," Or that they had someone like you working there... He thought in between his small pause, "Hmm. And maybe one day that lucky girl would like to sit with me there." The man gave a bright, tooth smile and looked into her big blue eyes with a hint of hope in his.

"Ah, but until then," Daisuke looked to the side and put his hands in his pockets, giving a small, gentleman's bow, "I guess I'll be by myself until then, with the lovely Mizuki-chan serving me her favorite foods and drinks. If that's the case, then it won't be that bad at all." With a light tint to his cheeks, he laughed with his gaze returning to her. He didn't think his flirting game was still strong after abstaining from relationships over the last six months, but he felt like he was on fire, leaving a good impression on Mizuki.

So he was starting to panic on the inside at how he was letting him know what he was doing and when he worked at the cafe. Something was creepy about how quickly he was clinging to his female persona as he shakes his head as he giggled a bit. " Well lets just say I hope you enjoy things like the sweet treats." he would move to head away with a smile then tucked his hair behind his ear " I'll see you Daisuke..." he said as he was trying to make a quick exit as he didn't want to say anymore to him or keep this going.

He would wave good bye before rushing off to head home his cheeks were flushed at the idea of the other liking him but he also panicked on the inside at the thought of him actually wanting to get to know his persona let alone flirting with him. He would hurry home and change out of his get up with a sigh then sat down thinking ruffling his short blonde hair. " What am I gonna do..." he muttered as he closed his eyes trying to think he hoped to god that the other didn't catch on to him working with him.

"Y-Yeah! See you later..." And then she was off. Daisuke was oblivious to the slight discomfort Mizuki harbored because he was still caught in his own grave. She was just so pretty and she had so much life to here that not a lot of other girls had. She was independent, liked comics and had a great sweet tooth, too! He had a pretty corny thought, but it was more like a fantasy at this point. He pictured her laying down in total comfort as he fed her all the foods she liked, as a reward for his kindness... well that where the imagination began. It wasn't even much about her as a person, or her appearances, because any other girl could like comics and be pretty; it was just the fact that his heart skipped a beat every time he saw her, every time he thought about her! This what was love was really like!

Forgetting about the whole food-shopping thing, the brunet walked on the clouds back to his apartment, the one and only Mizuki-chan in his head. It was a dovey kind of love, especially if you'd watch how his night routine changed. He got dressed in his comfy, pj's once more, made ramen and washed up in the bathroom... humming the entire time. He never hummed like this. It was full on American Idol in his throat, even shot melodies and tunes slipped out of his lips from time to time. It was when he was laying in bed to get a good night's rest, that Daisuke stopped and stared up at the ceiling.

He wasn't being a creep right? Not... like a stalker? No. Meeting her was coincidence! Sure, he kinda followed her out the store, but... "Meow!"

The sound of a cat interrupted his thoughts and the sudden appearance of a feline on his bed caught his attention, "Dumbo~ I almost forgot you existed..." It purred and moseyed over to him, finding a comfy spot right on the man's chest, "Sorry for not feeding you as much attention as you'd like. I's just... I think I found the woman of my dreams."

"Meow..."