Heat Season (Bloodbunny and YaoiFanGirlBritty) [18+]

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Haru holds onto his legs and lowers his head a little, moaning a little louder and arches back. "K-Kego don't tease me anymore," he blushes and squirms his hips side to side while moaning.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Haru looks down and blushes, squirming a little, "n-no I don't want a toy.. I want you," he pouts and gasps when feeling the vibrator go inside him.

Haru lifts up his leg as he kisses Kego and moans softly, spreading legs slowly and looks at Kego, "g-give me your cock," he blushes.

Haru looks down as Kego presses his cock against his butt and gasps, "n-no not with the vibrator," he trembles a little and holds onto Kego's shoulders.

Haru holds onto Kego's shoulder tightly and bites his bottom lip, "b-but... its still two things inside of me," he lowers his head and moves his hand down, stroking his cock.

Haru strokes his cock faster and moans even louder, whimpering softly while arching back and sticking the tip of his tongue out.

Haru widens his eyes a little, kissing Kego and moans within his mouth. He blinks a little, feeling the toy getting pulled out and arches back with a grunt.

Haru looks up at Kego while blushing and holds him tightly with his ears lowered, moaning a little louder, "m-my butt... I'm going to cum."

Haru gasps as he felt the cum go inside him. He pouts a little as he looks at Kego, "of course you let go after you cum," Haru blushes as he starts cuming as well.