YaoiFanGirlBritty

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Kego raised and eye brow slightly at the other .

"What's wrong did you want more then that?.....I wont know if you don't tell me...." He chuckled softly looking at the rabbit.

Haru looks to the side and bites his bottom lip, slowly turning on his stomach and bends over with his ass in the air, shaking his hips side to side, "my.. ass is leaking. It wants more of your big cock," he spreads it slowly.

Kego watched the other licking his lips wanting to devour the boy his cheeks slightly flushed.

"You just absolutely love my cock don't you." He purred pulling the butt plug out stickinging his tounge inside before pulling away pumping his member before slowly pushing inside Haru.

Haru looks over his shoulder and blushes softly with a pout, "its your fault for getting me addicted to it.. you and your big cock." He twitches a little when feeling the butt plug pulled out and gasps, feeling Kego's tongue and twitches a little, lowering his ears when feeling Kego's cock going inside of him and starts to moan.

He laughed softly .

"How could I have done this to you?I couldn't have made you this cute." He purred and began to move slowly trailing kisses down his chest

Haru bites his bottom lip while drooling and moans softly, arching his back when feeling Kego kiss down his chest. His tail twitches a little and sticks tongue out while feeling his butt getting completely full.

Haru kisses Kego and twitches his long ears. He nods his head and sticks out his tongue while shaking his ass, "yes.. give it to me faster."

Haru blinks a couple of times and looks at Kego, gasping with a moan and arches back. He starts to moan louder and sticks his tongue out.