Heat Season (Bloodbunny and YaoiFanGirlBritty) [18+]

YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Haru lowers his head, resting on Kego's shoulder while moaning and bites Kego's neck. He reaches down and starts stroking Kego's tail.

Kego gasped and moaned loudly and began trembling.

"O-oh its on!" He stroked his tail faster grabbing the shower brush and began inserting the thick handle moving it.

Haru sticks out his tongue with a smile and strokes Kego's tail faster. He tilts his head as he looks at Kego, squirming his hips, "h-hey don't stroke my tail." Haru pouts a little and lets out a gasp, feeling something thick get inserted inside his ass and looks to the side, "n-no take that out," he lowers his head while squirming.

Haru gasps and leans forward with his chest pressing against Kego's head. He moans a little louder and lets out a whine, shaking his hips side to side slowly and lowers his head a little, biting Kego's neck.

Kego grunted and moved the brush faster grinning.

"How naughty of you I haven't even put mine in and your already this wet do you sneak off and do this while I sleep or something?" He chuckled.

Haru continues biting Kego's neck while moaning with his eyes closed and ears lowered.

He looks slightly at Kego and shakes his head slowly, "I-I don't sneak off and mate with other boys," he pouts a little and moves down to suck on Kego's tail.

Haru blushes and lowers his head a little, going over to Kego and places his hands on his shoulder, rubbing Kego's cock against his ass.