Heat Season (Bloodbunny and YaoiFanGirlBritty) [18+]

YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Haru stands next to Kego and rubs his head, "okay I will be here.. but if I get in the doctor's way I got to move. Is that okay doctor?" The doctor nods his head and puts on rubber gloves, rubbing Kego's back and spreads his fur, "it looks like he got badly scratched. No problem," he smiles and grabs some ointment, rubbing it on Kego's back and waits a few minutes, going to get a wrap and starts to wrap Kego's body where the ointment was, "okay he is good to go. What a good boy," he smiles and rubs Kego's head. Haru smiles and picks up Kego, waving, "thank you doctor," he leaves the office and the building, looking down at Kego, "see it wasn't that bad."

Kego mewled as he was petted and pawwd at the doctors hand trying to push it away as he tryed to pet him one more time makong his soft fur stand up on egde and changeing back jumping into the rabbits arms.

Haru looks down at Kego and rubs his head, "you don't like a lot of humans... do you," he tilts his head and blushes softly, rubbing Kego's back.

Haru looks up at the building and nods his head, "yeah.. I suppose we are done here," he starts walking away from the building.

Kego sighed and smiled.

"I'm glad I though he was going to shove a themoniter up my butt." He blushed and mewled.

"Your the only persons that can do that to me with me being willing."He laughed softly .

Haru blinks a little and laughs a little, "no... I am sure he would if you were feeling ill or something," he scratches the back of his head. He blushes softly and continues walking, pouting, "and you poke me with your themoniter too," he looks down while blushing still.

Haru pouts a little, "fine then you can no longer go inside me," he sticks his tongue out and walks into the house, sneaking into Kego's room.

Haru flickers his floppy ears and blushes while his boxers were pulled down. He shakes his hips slowly and blinks a little when his butt was slowly expose to Kego.

Haru bites his bottom lip while looking at Kego and blushes a little, arching his back when feeling Kego's finger. He holds onto Kego's wrist and starts to moan a little, "K-Kego."

Haru blushes as he looks at Kego, "should I hide my face," he tilts his head and gasps when feeling another finger go inside while moaning, holding his legs to his chest, "it feels so good," he looks down at Kego.

He smirked slightly.

"No silly billy it would turn me on even more." He fingered the other faster and faster the room filling with noises the long drug in the lube would soon make them both feel really good."