Teach Me A Lesson (18+ virtualoo and Arekushisu)

virtualoo

Rin heard his phone make a buzzing noise and be blushed picking it up. He answered and said "Hello yea! This is a perfect time for you to come over!" He giggled softly to himself as he began to pull out things to make something with. "What would you like for lunch?" He said I to the phone holding the phone between his face and his shoulder talking into it. He yawned softly and giggled again to himself.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• virtualoo

"I'm not entirely picky if its not too bland tasting..So you can surprise me so its easier for you. Make something you like" Adrian shrugged to himself with a smile. "Anyway, How soon do you want me to come over and I will start heading your way?' He asked, looking toward the clock. He would see him soon..so soon..

• 2 weeks later...

Rin blushed lightly and looked at his watch, "you can come now if you're free! And we can chat while I cook them after lunch we can work on your school work!" He smiled happily and got out some chicken. He would make chicken breast with a salad on the side. He thought that would be alright pulse he was going to make a pasta salad to go with it as another side. He rubbed his face and laughed softly. "I hope you like what I'm making. It's chicken does that sound good?" He asked worried he may be allergic to it.

• 1 month later...

"That sounds fine. You didnt have to go through all the trouble of a home cooked meal" Adrian smiled more into the phone. 'Well I will get ready to leave now then, see you in a bit" He said before hanging up the phone. Now to decide on something to wear..He thought as he ruffled through his closet. He didnt know what to wear so he wore skinny blue jeans and a black t shirt with this weird swirling type design on it.

Rin smiled softly and said goodbye before running to his room and changing into something nice. He didn't know why he wanted to impress this kid but he did. He changed into jeans and his favorite shirt which was a really nice blue shirt. He sighed softly and went back to cooking. He had taken a shower so he looked alright and his hair was done in the cute little side do he had it in. He finished with the salad and started on the chicken putting it on the stove humming to himself as he cooked.

Adrian walked to the house and wished he could say more for himself. He wanted to be able to impress the other but he had forgotten he is only seeing him now because he needs "cooking" extra help.Maybe after awhile he can make something and say it was because of the help..thats it. Adrian never felt the need to impress anymore more than he did now, soon approaching the house and knocking on the door.

Rin smiled and rushed to the door and smiles softly at the boy. "Hello!" He said softly and moved away from the door. "Come on in! Food is almost done!" He smiled and closed the door following into the kitchen with the food. "I hope you like food cause I made a lot! The chicken is almost done but everything else is already ready to go!" He said happily.

• 3 weeks later...

"It smells wonderful in here.." Adrian said with a sniff of the food in the air. Good aroma.bery good sign. He must be quite the excellent cook to have made so much..Asrian thought as he set all of his things down. "I wouldn't be taking home ex and getting tutored if I sodnt" He smiled

• 2 weeks later...

Rin smiled happily and nodded, "Yea? Well its finished!" he said filling up two plates with everything he made and sat them down on the bar and patted the seat. "Come sit please tell me if its good or not!" he said happily a small blush on his cheeks from excitement from it all.

• 3 months later...

"I will" He said, lookig at all the good. It all looked rather delicious..Adrian thought with a small smile. This is nice..to be cooked for. I just wish I could cook for you but we are only swing each ther for fake 'tutoring'. He took a bite of the food and smiles. "It's delicioius" he said with a wide smile

Rin waited patiently for the other male to take a bite and when he did he started to eat as well a smile on his face. "I'm happy you like it!!!!" He smiled happily and giggled lightly. He had worked hard on the chicken in front of them and the small salad and pasta sides. He was relieved that he had liked it and he smiled showing it. "Alright what am I helping with today? Tutoring wise?" He asked a blush on his cheeks for he probably already asked this but he didn't really know.